Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was time. One of the Marcello's assistants led us to the exit closest to the gazebo. On cue, he opened the doors and Ross and I walked to our marks on the gazebo floor. I looked out at the seating area and realized just how many people were there!

The two of us and our minister stood there for a couple of minutes listening to prelude music until the string quartet stopped for a few seconds and began to play Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel. The main door of the resort that faced the garden opened. Pop and Ma appeared and took their seats. Jacqueline was escorted to her seat by an usher. There was a sixty second delay, and the ring bearer appeared. Next was Sara, escorted by an usher. She was followed by Elaine, escorted by Alan, who was also one of our ushers. They proceeded to the alter that was set up on stage and took their places.

The string quartet stopped ten seconds later. A recording of Felix Mendelssohn's Wedding March began to play over what turned out to be a very impressive sound system. As the opening chords led to the main theme, Mandy appeared on the arm of Brandon.

She was stunning! She was in an incredible dress. It had open lace across the bodice and a wide, A-line skirt that was propped up, I guessed, by a billowing petticoat. It had three-quarter length sleeves. The dress was hemmed above the ankles with a little band of pink lace peeking out from inside the hem, and she was wearing high heels in white with something pink on them that I assumed were tiny satin roses. It looked like a wedding dress from a Forties or Fifties romance movie.

Her veil was cut so it flowed down in the back with her hair, and it covered her face with an open mesh trimmed in pink satin flowers. She was wearing a single strand of pearls. Her bouquet was pink roses and babies' breath with a red rose center, and it was tied with a blue ribbon.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she proceeded down the aisle in time to the music. When they reached the end of the aisle, the music stopped.

The minister asked who was giving her in marriage, and Brandon responded.

"Her mother and I do."

He led her to her mark as I took her hand and then sat next to Jacqueline.

The ceremony went as planned. The musical numbers were wonderful, and our minister's words were comforting. When it was time for our vows, we went for a popular variation. We said them together.

"I promise to be true to my love, now and forever, to honor and support each other in good times and bad, to fall in love anew each morning, to pledge steadfast faith and fidelity to each other, to be soul mates and lovers till death do us part."

I was looking at Mandy as we spoke, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sara silently mouthing the words. The three of us had written them together.

We exchanged rings and our minister pronounced us man and wife. We kissed as I lifted her veil. The next moment we were introduced for the first time as a married couple to a round of applause. The recessional started, and I took Mandy's hand for the trip down the aisle. Sara, Elaine and Russ followed.

No one was going to be signaled by the ushers to follow until we were inside the building and our parents began the exit for the guests. That gave us about forty-five or fifty seconds. Sara, Mandy and I darted into a small room, and Russ and Elaine guarded the door.

"Mandy, god that dress is beautiful. You look like you stepped out of my dreams."

She pulled me to her as she spoke, "I did, silly."

I felt Sara's arms around us as Mandy and I kissed. Mandy turned to Sara and kissed her, too, then Sara kissed me.

Mandy held our hands and grinned.

"We did it, campers! We managed to pull it off."

She stepped back and looked at my outfit.

"Wow. That tux is so much better than the white dinner jacket we planned. And that tie and vest! I love them. Did you two plan this?"

"Your dad did ... and Ross and Pop. They sprung it on me here. I was hoping you'd like it."

Sara looked at me and exclaimed, "It's gorgeous, Honey. Gorgeous. Matches the roses on our bridesmaids' dresses."

Mandy just kissed me.

We came out just as the parents were entering the building. The Marcello gathered us together for pictures. We went back out to the garden after the guests had been ushered into the reception hall.

Fifteen or twenty different poses and combinations later the photographer said he was done. I asked him to do one with Mandy, Sara and me.

We were met with thunderous applause when we entered the reception hall. We did all the expected stuff, and Mandy ate it up with a spoon! Our first dance was like a dream. Then Mandy danced with her father and I with my mother. When the rest of the wedding party came onto the dance floor, Alan danced with Ealaine and I danced with Sara. I whispered in her ear as we danced.

"I saw you saying our vows. I promise mine were to you, too."

She held me tighter as we danced.

During the dinner, Ross stood up as the best man. I had no idea what he was going to say.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to celebrate a wedding of incredible souls. The love they share cannot be broken by any man or action of human society. Today I stood with a good man. As long as I have known Howie I have found him to be an honorable man. I know his love will be true. I would stake my family on it. And I haven't seen a love like that in Mandy since my own Beth said she would be my wife."

What he said next only Ross could have thought up.

"True love is the greatest thing there is. How many of you know how to say it properly from the Princess Bride?"

More than two thirds of the guests raised their glasses.

Ross raised his glass and pronounced, "To twoo wuv!"

The rest of the crowd got it and yelled, "To twoo wuv!" as they raised their glasses.

I kissed Mandy to more applause.

When it was time for the cake, I arranged for Sara and Elaine to hand us each our slices. Mandy and I fed each other a piece for the photographer. I signaled the photographer to get ready for another shot.

Mandy yelled, "Hey, bridesmaids!"

The two ladies looked up and each found a forkful of cake being shoved at their mouths. They each opened up and took the cake to the laughter of the crowd. It may have looked like a comical ad lib, but Sara understood the wink I gave her as she took the cake off my fork. Elaine didn't get it and just ate the cake and laughed.

A number of people asked how Mandy picked Sara and Elaine, or how I picked Ross. We had concocted a wonderfully circular explanation. We simply said that their family had close family ties to ours. We never explained what the ties were. Anyone who asked who Sara was simply got the answer that she was Ross' daughter. Anyone who asked about Ross was told he was Sara and Elaine's father. No one had either the curiosity or temerity to ask and further.

I tried to get Mandy's blue garter to Alan, but my aim wasn't good enough over my shoulder. Elaine, on the other hand, muscled her way to get the bouquet.

When it was time to go, Mandy changed out of her dress and into casual clothes for the ride home. I put on something a little more comfortable, too, as did Sara. We mingled for another half hour.

Armand found us and introduced his son Jefferey. We thanked him profusely for the dinner. It had been absolutely perfect.

"It was my pleasure. I've met Mandy briefly at one of my dad's functions or another, and Dad says she's really special to him. I made sure my staff knew that they should prepare the food and serve as if this was my own wedding. Mandy, it is a pleasure to see you again under such wonderful circumstances. If you two ever get up to Vermont, stop by the resort and dinner is on me!"

We found all of the people we needed to thank or say goodbye to. As we made the final rounds, got within earshot of Sara who was speaking with a gaggle of her peers. They were treating her like royalty, and she was acting like she was holding court. Being the maid of honor to a director was pretty big stuff but her friends were flabbergasted with the simple explanation that there were some family connections.

We signaled her that it was time to go and then walked out front. The traditional rice throwing and applause met us as we left the building. As we got in the car, few if any noticed in the twilight that Sara was our chauffer.

Sara drove us home with Mandy and I in the back seat. We held each other and we kissed a little, but we didn't pet or make love. The three of us just talked.

"Well, Sara, you did it. You made it through without breaking down or giving anything away. You too, Mandy."

"I had to try really hard not to say those vows audibly. You have no idea how hard I wanted to say them out loud with you two."

I patted her shoulder from the back seat.

"I saw you saying them. No need to do it aloud. We all three said them together. We all meant them, and that's that."

"Your dad really gave a great toast. He never said 'the two of us.' Left it open. I know he was thinking about you when he gave the toast."

"Yeah, I almost burst into tears. Then and when you fed me that piece of cake. God, my shadow-husband fed me cake at my wedding! That was so cool."

We continued the conversation for the entire ride back, and we enjoyed ourselves. Mandy and I had not been in the back seat before with Sara driving, and I liked the feel of her in my undistracted arms as we drove.

When we arrived, Mandy asked me to stay downstairs for a few minutes and then come upstairs. When I heard her call to me I climbed the stairs and opened out bedroom door. I almost fainted!

There in the middle of the room were my two lovers dressed in identical wedding dresses! Mandy had ordered two of everything.

Mandy took Sara in her arms and started kissing her. Sara ran her hands over Mandy's breasts. I walked over and sat on the bed. Mandy looked at me with a wicked grin.

"Play time. First role play is you watching the episode Lesbian Wedding Night. You can't touch yourself or get off. That is reserved for episode two, Howie Fucks His Young Bride. When you come inside Sara, we break until you're ready for episode three, Howie Fucks His Other Bride."

I almost couldn't comply with her instruction as I watched them in episode one. Sara played the part of the aggressive one and Mandy played the fem. Sara had her way with my wife, kissing her passionately and rubbing on her breasts while telling her to lay still. Then Sara lifted up Mandy's skirt, petticoat and slip and jerked down her panties. I saw her stockings had elastic tops that didn't need garters.

Still fully clad in her wedding dress, Sara threw Mandy's legs apart and began to finger her roughly.

"Is that what you want? To lay there and have me take you like this? Tell me you want my fingers in your cunt!"

This was the kind of lovemaking that Mandy had requested that related to their first encounter. Mandy could barely mouth a reply.

"Oh ... Oh yes."

Sara caressed Mandy's legs before sticking her fingers back in her pussy. Mandy moaned again. The sight of Mandy laying on the bed with the skirt, slip and petticoat pushed up and her legs wide open was incredible. Sara was taking her time now. She wasn't going to let Mandy come too soon. Every time Mandy seemed to be getting close, Sara would back off.

Finally, Sara gently pulled Mandy's labia open.

"Your husband is going to watch me suck you hard now."

Her head slowly moved forward as she licked her way to Mandy's waiting clit. The first touch made Mandy yell her name.

"Sara! Sara!"

Sara licked my bride for several minutes until Mandy arched her back and came. Her legs pushed down and she bridged her body for a few seconds before collapsing onto the bed.

It had been torture to follow their instructions and not relieve myself. I had been hard as a rock since they started.

Sara pulled away and crawled up the bed to lie next to Mandy. They embraced and kissed for several minutes. The aggressive play was over, and they were gentle and tender as they kissed and caressed.

"Oh, Sara, that was wonderful. You were the young innocent, inexperienced girl I met that day and fell in love with. You were so quick to learn how to make love like a woman ... I think I missed that first time experience with you."

Sara nodded and then rolled over onto her back. Mandy reached under her lover's dress and pulled her petticoat down as Sara lifted her hips. Sara looked at me and slowly lifted the hem of her skirt and the half-slip she wore to line the petticoat. I looked at those beautiful legs and her wet panties.

I got next to Sara and began to feel her body. I caressed her breasts through the dress and her legs through the silky stockings. We kissed passionately as Mandy watched.

I stood and took her hand. She got up and turned around. I unzipped the dress and Mandy gently pulled it off and down. Sara stepped out of it. She was wearing a strapless long line bra and white panties in addition to the white stockings and the white half-slip that had kept the crinoline petticoat from getting scratchy against her legs. She stood there as Mandy took my clothes off.

I took Sara in my arms and she hugged me so hard I almost couldn't breathe. Then she put her head on my shoulder.

"Is this real? Did you just marry my lover and promise to be true to me ... us forever?"

"I don't know. One minute I was having some good scotch in Boston, then I was in a pink vest for some reason, and I woke up here. This has all been a blur the last few days. But, yes, I do believe what you just said happened. Mandy and I are now married, and you are now officially our mutual mistress. Forever. Now my wife just gave me the nod to fuck my mistress in front of her, so how would you like it?"

"I want to think about what you would do if we were a normal couple and you married just me."

I took her hand and led her back to the bed. We caressed each other and kissed. I pulled her bra cups down and sucked and bit her nipples, then turned her over so I could undo the three thousand little clasps. Mandy giggled because it took me so long.

When they were undone, I turned her over and took of the bra. I started kissing her breasts again. My hand ran down under the elastic of her slip and panties and she raised her hips urgently. I felt her pubic hair, which always excited me.

I had been hard for so long, I couldn't stand any more foreplay. I reached down and pulled her panties off, lifted her slip and then got over her. Mandy reached out and guided my cock to her lips, and then I pushed all the way in.

Mandy whispered in her ear, "My husband's penis is in your tight little vagina. My husband's penis in my mistress' hot, wet cunt. You are fucking the man I married for the first time. And he is fucking my mistress for the first time."

That was too much information. I came hard inside her for what seemed forever. Her hips came up to meet me, but I was too far gone to continue before she came. I had to roll off her.

Without hesitation, Mandy, still clothed in her wedding dress, got between Sara's thighs and began to eat her pussy. It didn't take her long, either.

"I just fucked my wife, Sara ... you. And now your wife is eating the cum from my wife's cunt."

I knew what that would do to her. She started bucking and groaning.

"Say ... say it ... again!"

"My wife is eating my wife's pussy."

"Ohhh ... oh god ...AHHHHH!"

Mandy had a hard time maintaining contact on her clit, but she did it until Sara was spent. She lay there hugging Sara's naked hips for some time as I sat and watched.

We all got up, and Sara and I put on robes. Mandy went upstairs for some mouthwash to rinse out her mouth while Sara and I went to the bar and poured three drinks. Mandy came down the stairs, and Sara and I just stared at her.

"What? Do I have a stain on my dress?"

Sara answered for us, "No. You just look a dream come true, Mrs. Fifties Bride."

Mandy twirled in the dress and posed for us. She did look like someone from my dreams.

She took her drink and sat next to Sara at the bar. She looked at Sara inquisitively.

"Pet, do you like being called wife or mistress? You really got excited when either of us used either term."

Sara blushed.

"I thought I only wanted to be called your wife. It was so romantic. But when I heard mistress, it was so wickedly erotic that I instantly wanted it. Tell you what ... during tender talk, maybe call me wife ... but I think I like being your mutual mistress better. It's just hotter. I get to fuck a married man with impunity, and I get to have his wife make love to me while he watches. Sometimes I get to have a threesome with a married couple. I know that I can't really be a wife, but I can be your evilly-wicked, hot mistress. I think the reality is hotter than the fantasy. Heck, I don't know ... how does that make you feel, Mandy?"

"Hot and wet, and by the look of that hard-on I see peeking out of my husband's robe, it makes him hot, too."

I stood and pulled Mandy to me. She felt as good in that dress as she ever felt in anything. I caressed her and fondled her breasts. We kissed passionately as she stroked my cock. I looked over at Sara, who was licking her lower lip.

The thought of fucking Mandy in her wedding dress was overpowering. I nodded to a chair, and she went over and leaned forward. I got behind her and lifted her skirt, petticoat and slip over her hips. I felt her sopping wet pussy and fingered it for a minute. Then, without saying a word, I suddenly plunged my dick into her. Her back arched and her hand went to her clit. She pounded me back, stroke for stroke.

Sara bent over and began to kiss her. Sara unzipped the dress and let it fall forward. She began to fondle Mandy's breasts through the bra. She let her robe fall open, and I saw her jiggling breasts sway under her and her hips still clad in the white half slip. She slid a hand under the slip and started to masturbate.

I felt Mandy's ass thrusting under my hands and I watched Sara masturbate while kissing and caressing my wife. My pace increased, and so did the feel of Mandy's hand on her clit. I felt her tense, and I thought about what Sara's fingers were doing under that slip. My back arched and I raised on the balls of my feet. I started to shoot up inside my wife and I felt her start to rub even faster. Shortly after I had what I expected to be my last spasm, she came hard, contracting her muscles around my cock. Another spasm hit me hard!

Sara lay back on the carpet and lifted her slip. She rubbed on her clit and fingered herself while we watched until she came, too. Her face contorted as her neck arched. She fingered herself until the last spasm was over. She lay there looking at us as she took her fingers out of her pussy and licked them slowly.

Mandy looked back at me with a wink.

"I think we'll have to change that to slut mistress."

Sara laughed and fondled her tits for us.

"Your slut mistress is going to fuck both of you blind. I'm going to dedicate my life to it. Maybe join the slut union and get technical training. Be afraid, be very afraid!"

I stood there with my now-limp dick sliding out of Mandy's cum-dripped cunt and laughed, too. Mandy, I guessed, was getting sticky.

"Can your cum-covered wife please get up and clean herself off? I don't want to ruin this outfit."

She got up and rushed to the bathroom before her stockings and dress got anything sticky on them. I followed her to the bathroom and washed my dick as she was cleaning up.

"How do you feel about the mistress thing?"

"Well, when I make love to her, I like to think of her as my lesbian wife, I guess. But when I see you put your dick in her, I think I do like to think of her as your mistress. Is that selfish? I mean to think of you as my husband and her as my wife, but relegate her to mistress when the two of you fuck?"