Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was like family at work, and her wedding was the talk of the Whittenstone New Hampshire campus. An invitation to the wedding was like getting a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory!

Sara had told a number of friends and family what was going on. Her Uncle Ed and Aunt Leni were Peggy's parents, and she told them. It took a while to convince Ed, but he finally came around. When he finally met Mandy and me, he was relieved. When he saw us together he used his significant observational skills to evaluate our relationship. By the end of the evening, he was satisfied that this was what Sara wanted and needed.

Aunt Leni, on the other hand, trusted her museum-tour protégé and gave her nod early on.

Elaine was easy. She was bringing Alan and a few of her college buddies, including her roommate from her sophomore year.

Mandy talked to us about some of her women friends. We decided on her yoga instructor from New Orleans and two others who really meant something to her. One, it turned out, was married to a man now. The other was married to a woman. All would simply be introduced as family friends.

Sara invited a number of her friends from work, ones too far down the food chain for Mandy to invite. When she told them that she could get them invited to the wedding of her landlord, they were in awe. She noted that that kind of connection got her bumped up in the social pecking order at work, too. If she ever came out completely as Mandy's lover, she knew that it would be difficult at work with even the collegial atmosphere there, or at least, awkward. She would cross that bridge when she came to it, if ever.

As far as the rules at Whittenstone were concerned, Mandy and Sara had dotted the i's and crossed all the t's. Everyone who needed to know knew. Any procurement contracts Sara prepared for Mandy's engineering division had to be countersigned by a second person before going to legal. Sara could never transfer to Mandy's division, not even as a janitor.

Both Mandy and Sara agreed to let corporate security monitor even their private emails and texts, so they kept sex pretty much out of them. Neither of them were allowed to have Facebook or other social media accounts, which is pretty typical for people with security clearances. Security had been monitoring Mandy's email and texts, as they did for all corporate executives with top security clearances, but monitoring Sara's was unusual. They were not told why other than Sara was renting an apartment from Mandy.

On the sexual front, the role-play we enjoyed the most was the college girl thing with the plaid skirt or some other short dress. Mandy thinks that I always wanted to think about fucking young women, but was afraid to go there because I had such a strong hate for kiddie porn and any who viewed it. Sara gave me something close without getting near that boundary. Every year she got older would increase the current six year gap between her age and eighteen. She may have been right, but I didn't really care. I just liked having sex with Sara in short, cute skirts.

The wedding was fast approaching. Parents started making more frequent trips. On one, Sara told me about Alex and Peggy getting engaged on the Duck Boat Tour in Boston on the Charles River. I arranged a tour for all of the family members one weekend, and as we cruised up the river on that part of the tour, I got the mike from the captain and told all the passengers that two of the couples on the boat had gotten engaged right there. There was applause as Ed and Leni and Alex and Peggy stood and waved.

"I already proposed to my lovely fiancé a while ago, but, hey, this place seems to be good luck. How many would like to see me recreate it?"

On the Duck Tour, you can buy a duck-bill-shaped "quacker" noisemaker. I was met with applause and a cacophony of quacks!

I motioned for Mandy to come up. She was a bit embarrassed, so Sara took her hand and dragged her forward. I got on one knee and took the hand that Sara was also holding.

"My love, will you still marry me?"

I held up the mike for Mandy to answer. I was still holding both their hands.

"Yes, Howie, you corny dreamboat. I'll marry you."

I saw Sara nod her head just a little, too. I'm sure that was lost on everyone but our parents and family.

As I stood, Sara stood behind Mandy as we kissed. We kissed, with our other lover standing behind Mandy with her hands around Mandy's waist, pretending to push her into the kiss.

There was another thunderous round of quacks, applause and whistles.

"Ladies and gentlemen, can I have another round of applause for Mandy's friend from work, Sara, who did the heavy lifting for me by dragging my fiancé up here?

More noise as Sara took a little bow and Mandy kissed her on the cheek demurely. We took our seats. Leni leaned forward from hers behind me. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Howie. That was sweet and corny. The more you know about us, the more you'll find we are all about sweet and corny."

I patted her hand as I replied, "Corny is good. You should see us in Fifties outfits."

"Oh, I will, Howie. I will."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I would eventually find out on my wedding day.

I was amazed at close the three sets of parents had become. Mine and Mandy's, of course, were old friends, but Ross and Beth fit right in as if they'd been there for years. My suspicion was that Ross knew his whiskey, and so did Pop. In Pop's book, that was a pretty good calling card. Beth was the sweetest thing, too, and the other ladies took to her instantly.

By the time we all split up to go home, all of them had plans to see one or the other before the wedding. Leni, for instance, was organizing some sort of shopping trip, but I didn't catch what it was about.

On the way home, the waterworks between my two gals opened up again. They had been holding back until we were alone.

"Oh, Howie, did you plan that? You arranged to publicly propose to both of us at the same time without anyone knowing. When I felt Sara holding my hands out to you I knew she was looking down on you on your knee. Now both of us know what it felt like."

"No, it just came to me after I announced her parents and Peggy and Alex. I didn't know Sara would have to drag you up there. It was just a perfect set of circumstances."

"Sweetheart, it made me so hot! Feeling Mandy from the back while you held our hands ... wow! That was amazingly sexy!"

"It got you hot, eh? Wait a minute."

I pulled into a parking lot and stopped.

"Mandy, why don't you join Sara in the back seat? If I remember you both like riding in cars."

Mandy was in the back seat in a flash and I took off again. In the rear view mirror I could see them embrace. They made out while I drove to the freeway onramp.

"Hey, ladies. This isn't a silent movie. How about some dialog? Maybe a play-by-play?"

"I'm touching Sara's tits. Her nipples are hard. Oh, god are they hard! I want to rub on them. I'm unbuttoning her blouse. She has that white bra on. The soft cup one with the front closure. I'm undoing the clasp and ..."

I heard a sucking sound and moaning.

"Her nipples taste good, Howie. And they're hard enough to suck into my mouth."

"My hand is up Mandy's skirt, Howie. Oh! Her pussy is really wet. Her panties are soaked. I think she likes the thought of petting in your back seat. Wow, Mandy, you slut. Take those off."

I heard rustling and then the seat belts click back on. Something landed on the seat next to me. Mandy's panties, and they were wet indeed!

"Now open your legs, Mandy. Open them so I can put my fingers in."

I heard Mandy gasp and then start to rhythmically moan. I heard her cry out and I looked in the rear view. I could see Mandy, but not Sara. I suspected where she might be. I didn't ask for more commentary because Mandy was lost in moans and grunts, and Sara had her tongue buried up Mandy's dress.

Several minutes later I heard Mandy gasp harder and inhale sharply. I saw her head go back, and she bucked forward three times. Sara reappeared in the mirror, wiping her face with a tissue from the dispenser back there. They began to kiss again, and didn't stop until we arrived at our home forty five minutes later.

As soon as the garage door closed behind them, they were out of the car, dragging me inside and onto the living room floor. Sara's blouse and bra were still open. Mandy's panties, to the best of my knowledge, were still on the front seat of the car.

They almost ripped my clothes off. Sara dropped her panties and positioned herself over my face. I pulled her hips to me and began to suck on her pussy under her dress and slip. I almost bit her when Mandy put her mouth on my dick. I was already about to come from listening to them make out in the back seat. It only took five minutes until I was grunting into Sara's cunt. My hips lifted and I strained as I came into Mandy's mouth.

Mandy pulled Sara off me and pushed her back on the carpet. She lifted Sara's skirt and slip and went after her pussy like a Doberman on a pork chop. I watched her lick Sara's clit and finger her for a few minutes until Sara contorted in a silent scream as she came hard.

The three of us lay in a heap on the floor for a good ten minutes, panting and caressing each other. Finally we got up and cleaned up. Mandy went towards the garage, to retrieve her panties, I supposed. I went upstairs and put on a robe. Mandy came back and went to the bathroom for something to rinse the cum out of her mouth.

I went to the bar in the family room and put some fixings in our small three ounce popcorn popper. When it was popped, I brought the bowl upstairs and put on a movie. I figured the ladies wanted sappy tonight, so I put on The Princess Bride.

Sara and Mandy joined me on the sofa and cuddled up on either side of me. We munched popcorn and yelled out all of the signature lines together as the actors spoke them. After the movie was over, Sara pulled me to her and started kissing me.

"Thank you so much for the wonderful time on the boat. Even though you didn't plan it the way it turned out, I was so happy to see you on one knee looking at Mandy and me."

We kissed for a few minutes with Mandy stroking my leg. Then Mandy got up and sat on the other side of Sara and began to stroke her hair as Sara and I kissed. Sara sn I did some light petting, but nothing that would get us off again.

Mandy, on the other hand was slowly fingering herself as she watched the two of us kiss. Her skirt and slip were up around her waist and her fingers were buried in her pussy. Sara glanced over and saw what she was doing. One hand went to Mandy's thigh, and Sara caressed our lover while she continued to kiss me.

I was truly enjoying the feel of Sara's body in my arms, and she undid her blouse again so I could feel her bra-covered breasts. The sound of Mandy fingering herself added to the erotic atmosphere.

Finally, we heard Mandy grunt and strain through another orgasm. Sara put her hand on Mandy's as the latter pounded her cunt to orgasm. As Sara felt her lover's hand moving she looked into her eyes. What I saw there was the same loving look that Mandy gave me when she watched me cum.

As Mandy lay back against the cushions of the couch to catch her breath, I turned Sara's head toward me.

"You really do love her as much as me. There are no conditions and no reservations or judgments. Just love."

I reached over and took Mandy's hand. I looked from one to the other and saw one person in two people.

"You know what I like about each of you?"

Mandy replied first.

"No, what?"

"You both have the same taste in women that I do."

Both of them laughed and Sara hugged me.

Two women, born over twenty years apart and yet so much alike. To have found them both made me feel like the luckiest man alive.

Things progressed as expected towards the wedding. The ladies little circle was a well oiled machine we guys had taken to calling "the irresistible force." Three weeks before the event, they had every last detail nailed down. I was actually in awe, considering the amount of work they had put into the wedding.

The only thing that bothered me in the least was the officiating minister. The minister who married Joyce and me over two decades before was now retired. He was still a friend of Brandon and Jacqueline. He had agreed to perform the service, but it was obvious that he did not know about Sara. What our little group decided was that he did not need to know, and that anything he said about the bonds of marriage applied to those I loved and had vowed to honor. It was a small deception, but a necessary one.

The country club was outside Boston, and we had reservations at a nice resort nearby. A pleasant surprise was revealed when Pop told me that Mandy, Sara and I were to meet him at the Boston Harbor Hotel, one of the ritziest in Boston, the day before. They were throwing me a bachelor party, and the gals were getting a bachelorette party. Family members and select guests had been invited and Ross and Uncle Ed were paying for it!

Ross had picked the venue because it had the Rowes Wharf Bar, one of the finest bars in New England. The well heeled could even get a shot of the only bottle of 40 year old Macallan scotch in New England, priced at just over a grand for a two ounce pour. I didn't think that would be on the menu, but the rest of the bar's selection was legendary.

The ladies were going to Chinatown for a celebration at a dim sum restaurant that Leni adored. Sara knew the place and she assured Mandy that the venue was too conservative for a strip-o-gram or any other lewd entertainment.

We arrived at the hotel and were given the keys to our room. I was a little alarmed for propriety's sake that we only got one room until we got there. It was a suite with two bedrooms. Ross and Uncle Ed had thought of everything.

Mandy and Sara met the rest of the ladies at the appointed time and they were whisked to their destination by a small fleet of Ubers. I met the guys at the bar. We actually had a small private room nearby, and it was set up for dinner when we arrived. We had plenty of time, so we went back to the bar.

Ross insisted I try the Macallan.

"You are only here once, Howie. Go for it."

"I'm not letting you spend a grand on one drink!"

The bartender, on cue, handed me a glass with some ice and a small pour, maybe a half ounce. Pop put his hand on my shoulder and pointed to the nectar in the crystal glass.

"For cheapskates like you Son, they have a half ounce pour at only three hundred bucks. I suggest you shut up and take a sip."

The guys had anticipated my reaction, of course. Three hundred bucks for a splurge was okay. I raised the glass in salute and took a sip. It was marvelous! I took small sips, savoring each of the subtle flavors that emerged. I had to admit, it was probably worth it! The guys all got lesser beverages and we adjourned to our room.

The meal was a choice of lobster casserole or porterhouse steak. I went for the lobster. Everyone ordered, and we sat down to enjoy our salads when a familiar-looking figure walked in. It was Armand Whittenstone! Never in my wildest imagination did I ever expect to see him at my bachelor party!

Uncle Ed met him and they shook hands. Ed said that he was happy that Armand could make it. I knew that Ed was a high powered attorney, but I never expected him to be on such terms with an industrialist of Armand's caliber. The three guys I had invited from work looked even more impressed than I was. They looked back and forth from Armand to me.

After Armand was introduced all 'round, he was seated and the festivities ensued. Dinner and drinks were accompanied by funny speeches and gag gifts. It was a fairly subdued affair compared to several I had been to for some of my friends.

After the planned events, the party devolved into just a bunch of guys drinking and talking. At one point Ed came over and asked me to come with him. We slipped out of the room to another private room. There, sitting in an easy chair was Armand.

He rose and shook my hand.

"Sit down, my boy. You too Ed."

We sat in facing chairs. Armand was chewing on a cigar. He took it out and looked at it.

"Damn shame I have to go outside to light this, but that's modern life. Now speaking of modern life, you are aware that I know about your situation. Before you say anything, let me assure you I think it's grand. Just grand. I know all about Mandy. She and I talk all the time, as she is one of my Division Directors. She is probably one of half a dozen employees in my entire organization who are the closest to me. I think of her almost as a daughter."

"When she confided in me what was happening, I was happy. Because of security clearances, she had to tell me about most of her personal life, so I got to know her better than most of the other directors. Most of them are married, and lead boring lives from a security standpoint."

"Now you may or may not know that one of my children is gay, so Mandy's situation struck a chord with me there, too. Over the past year or two I have been concerned about Mandy's happiness. I know from my own family that there can be problems, even in modern life."

"When Mandy briefed my security personnel along with me, they put two and two together and discovered something interesting. Sara is Ed's niece. Ed and I go back over a decade when he first started doing serious work for me, specialized cases that my legal department needed help with. I trust him, and I asked him to meet with me. He told me about your little ménage from the family viewpoint."

"Son, if you could convince as hard-boiled an asshole like my friend Ed here that you and Mandy and Sara are on the up-and-up, that's saying something. Mandy is one of the sharpest, toughest people I have, but she's a free spirit. If the two of you can satisfy her life needs, then I say it's just grand."

"Now I didn't have Ed bring you here so you could listen to an old fart ramble. I brought you here to let you know you have resources you may not have anticipated. Ed here isn't just a lawyer. He's one of the sharpest, toughest in the business. People who cross him die penniless, and so do their children's children. If anyone gives you trouble about your living situation, I'm sure he will help you because of Sara. I'm here to tell you that if anyone screws with Mandy, you have me too. I'll crush 'em like a bug on my windshield."

"Ed says you love Mandy and his niece. I really don't get how that works, but I respect the fact that you went to Mandy's parents and Sara's and convinced them it is right. That's good enough for me, my boy. So what I'm trying to say is that the people who work for me see me as the lovable old codger who gives bonuses and an extra week off if they get married. They know that I treat them like family, as far as that goes. What most don't know is that anyone who messes with my family disappears down a hole so infinitely dark that despair becomes their only hope of emotion. As I said, you let me know if anyone gives you trouble. Now I think I'll go outside and light this damn thing up. I know you don't smoke, so you and Ed just go back to enjoying your party. I'll be in shortly."

I stood, as did Ed, and Ed gave Armand a hand up. Ed and I went back to our party room as Armand headed for the smoking area outside.

It didn't take a genius to decipher Armand's message. First, he was genuinely happy that Sara and I were finally going to give Mandy some family stability. Second, he reminded me that he had Ed to let him know if there were any problems. Third, he gently let me know with the smoking comment that he had resources that could find out anything about me he wanted to know. Fourth, he offered the might of his organization to assist me if anyone screwed with any of us because of our relationship. Fifth, he reminded me that he had the might of his organization looming over me in the event that I ever let down Mandy or Sara, the niece of his friend Ed. The imagery of a hole of infinite darkness was a pretty compelling motivation.