Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her how you helped me, Mandy, and why. She wasn't remotely as shocked as I thought she would be."

"Yeah. Apparently I have a lot more experience than she had before she met you. Tell them, Sara."

"Elaine has a guy who she thinks is the one now, but she's had a number of affairs ... including ..."

"What my sister is embarrassed to say is that I've had a lesbian experience. As a sophomore I had a roommate with whom I became really close. We used to talk about our boyfriends when we were in bed, and one thing led to another. First, we started doing ourselves in the dark while we were talking. One day we did it with the lights on. Then one day, we did it together on the same bed with some mutual touching. We never did more than that, and we only did that a couple of times before we decided that we liked sex with boys more and didn't want to go there. She's engaged to a guy, and I'm not interested in women, either."

"The reason I'm telling you this is that I told my sister here that if she had a problem in the future, she could come to me. She was afraid she was going to shock me, but I told her a couple of stories downstairs that shocked her. Her little sister isn't so pure and shy as she thought. Now I made her promise that this stuff is between the four of us, okay? No one else, including Mom, Daddy and Peggy."

Mandy and I agreed and thanked her for being willing to share something so personal.

Elaine laughed.

"No, there's something more. We agreed to share everything from now on. Sisters and best buds for life. I'm telling her everything I do, and she's going to tell me what you guys do. I wouldn't want to do what you three do, or even watch it I guess, but it's erotic as hell."

She turned to Sara.

"Bet on?"

"Bet on!"

She turned back to Mandy and me.

"Plaid skirt and knee sox."

Mandy put her hand to her mouth. I knew I was beet red.

Sara and Elaine gave each other a high five. Elaine held out her hand.

"I win!"

Sara took a one dollar bill that she had in her hand and put it in her sister's hand. Sara looked at the two of us with smug satisfaction.

"I bet her that I could make the two of you blush when I said that."

Mandy took Sara's hand with a worried expression.

"You told her ... that? Why?"

"You taught me, Sweetheart. Those stories about what you and your yoga instructor did? How about what you and Rosa did in the motel room at the seashore? You told me those things to educate me. My sister and I are going to do the same thing. She already told me about something that Howie will like, and in return I told her about the role-play thing. From what I understand she can get her boyfriend aroused with simply the words 'ice cube.' Why in heaven's name would I not want her to tell me how to better please Howie? Sorry, Mandy, she doesn't have any lesbian tricks, but some of the things will apply to either side of the aisle I think."

I laughed and took Mandy by the shoulders.

"I completely understand. We've been sharing our stuff with her. My stories about Joyce ... your stories about Rosa, Ellen, Bridgette, Pam ... need I go on? Now she has a confidant with whom she can share, too. Someone who she loves and who loves her back. I think this will be healthy for everyone, and it will certainly bring them closer where there was that uncomfortable distance before. Tell them it's okay."

Mandy thought for a second and realized I was right.

"It's weird to think about, but the student in this case has become the teacher. What's sauce for the goose, Pet, is sauce for the gander. Deal. Now take your sister there and show her the chest in the cedar closet."

Elaine put her hand to her mouth and grinned.

"The one with the toys? Let's go, Sis."

Mandy put her hand to her forehead with her head back.

"I've created a monster."

As the two gals bounded up the stairs, I whispered, "Yeah, a fuck monster. And you love it!"

Mandy laughed and hugged me, nodding her head. We gave the sisters a few minutes alone and then went upstairs to join them.

Elaine was holding the restraints up with a worried look as Sara explained that they were only pretend, and that she could undo them any time with ease. Ealine looked relieved, then looked at us.

"Where did you get them? Were they expensive? Alan and I would get a kick out of a set. We're not into bondage, but these would be hilarious."

"Sara, you had no idea your sister was this confident when it came to sex?"

"Not a clue, Mandy. I knew she had some boyfriends and was now in some kind of a serious relationship, but not this."

Elaine was holding up a black bustier with red embroidery.

"Do you think I can get one of these in my size?"

Mandy laughed again and took her by the shoulders.

"Before you leave tomorrow night, we'll take a trip down to a couple of shops I know."

"Are these ... uh, expensive?"

"Honey, don't worry about it. My bridesmaid gets the best. You're getting a whole suitcase full of this stuff, and it's on me."

"Oh, no! I couldn't impose on you like that!"

"Sis, I fell into it. Don't think twice about her spending anything on you. She's richer than Dad and Uncle Ed combined. I had no idea until she told Mom and Daddy when they were here. My baby won't want for anything."

I thought it was sweet that Sara was still not thinking of Mandy's wealth in terms of herself. She was happy that her child would have it. Even after she knew at the parents' meeting, Sara had not asked us for anything more than she had before. She still insisted on picking up the check at restaurants from time to time. She didn't seem to be interested in the money more than that it meant security for the three of us and for her future child. That was one of the reasons my love for her became stronger each day.

We had a quiet dinner at a local pizza joint that night, and Elaine spent the night in her sister's room, talking until the wee hours of the night.

The next morning all three girls left me to go shopping for lingerie.

As they left Mandy looked over her shoulder and called, "We'll bring you back presents, we promise."

I was hoping that the presents would be soft, silky and sexy.

As it turned out, Mandy took Elaine under her wing. She was as willing a student as Sara, though it was only lectures with Elaine. Sara was the one taking the lab course as well. When the returned they sat at the dining room table going over their purchases and whispering. I noted that Elaine's pile now included a couple of bottles of lube and a box I was sure had one of those small personal vibrators in it.

Sure enough, Elaine stood and held up a bustier that was similar to the one upstairs. She pressed it against her polo shirt to show me how it would fit. I looked at it and smiled wistfully.

"I wish someone was around to give me a graduate course in that subject when I was an undergrad student."

"Honey, you and Joyce apparently gave each other a doctorate in this subject over the course of time. These guys have nothing on you, believe me."

We had time for lunch before Elaine had to leave to get back to her dorm. We picked a spot that overlooked the Merrimack River and had a nice time talking. Mandy, Sara and Elaine talked about their dresses. Mandy wanted to have her bridesmaids in something they could wear after the wedding for social engagements. Her wedding dress was going to be something simple. No long train or bodice studded with rhinestones. She wanted something that was elegant, but not overstated. The three promised to start looking and email possibilities back and forth.

I was enjoying this side of Mandy. At work I know she literally had hundreds of millions of dollars at stake with each project her division worked on. She was an excellent manager, but she could be tough as nails and cold as ice when she had to be. To see her giggling over dress designs with two women half her age was priceless. She was treating them as equals in the decision-making process, and you could see Sara and Elaine drinking in the moment. Mandy always treated Sara as an equal now, but Elaine didn't expect it. She was obviously impressed with how she and her sister were respected.

At the end of the meal, we returned to my house so Elaine could pack her goodies into her car for the trip back. We gave Sara and her a moment, and they came out of the living room with tears in their eyes. Elaine gave me a hug and then Mandy.

"I want to thank you again, not only for being here for Sara and giving her a family, but also for giving her something so important to discuss with me that a number of barriers between us could be broken. The three of you brought the two of us closer than we have been in a couple of years."

"Love is what did it, Elaine. My love for Mandy and Mandy's love for Sara. Love brought the three of us together, and love is what gave you and your sister the opportunity to renew the close relationship she said you had as girls."

One final round of hugs and Elaine was off. The three of us laughed at how we had feared the visit from Elaine. No one knew if she would be revolted and refuse to take part in the wedding. As it turned out, she not only accepted it, but was flat out turned on by some of it!

"She's going to tell Daddy and Mom that we spoke and I convinced her that this was the best for me. The part about sharing sex tips is going to be left out. Daddy will be relieved and won't even remotely ask for details about our talk. The one I feel sorry for is Alan, her boyfriend. He's not going to know what hit him after she unloads that pile of stuff Mandy bought her."

"Speaking of stuff, what did you two buy?"

"Well, why don't you come upstairs in five minutes and find out what Sara and I have, Honey?"

I gave them five minutes and headed upstairs. I opened the bedroom door and almost had a heart attack! Mandy was wearing that black bustier with the red embroidery. Sara was wearing a new one with burgundy embroidery. Both were wearing garter belts and black stockings. They were both standing at the foot of the bed, facing each other in black high heel shoes.

Sara filled out her bustier perfectly. It had cups that lifted her breasts. Mandy's hands were on those breasts. Sara's hands were on Mandy's shoulders and they were kissing. They appeared not to notice me. They kissed for several minutes, and they were not play-acting. They were passionate.

Sara pushed Mandy down onto the bed. She grabbed her legs and forced them apart. She began to run her hands up and down her lover's legs as Mandy started to moan. She kissed the patch of thigh between the stocking tops and Mandy's wide open pussy. She inched her way up Mandy's left leg until her face was on top of the soft pubic hair.

Sara gently spread Mandy's labia as Mandy gasped. The first touch of her tongue sent a shiver up Mandy's torso.

"Yes! Suck me. Lick my clit and suck it. Put your finger in me. Oh, god, I want you. Eat my pussy, Sara."

Needless to say, my cock was out and I was stroking it while I watched. I got a handful of tissue ready because I was sure I wasn't going to last long.

I could see Sara's head pressed up against Mandy's pussy. I had to see this closer. I stopped masturbating and when I moved to the bed I saw she was pulling the labia with her teeth and lips. Mandy was thrusting against her young lover now. Sara inserted two fingers and began to pump her lover's cunt.

I leaned down and kissed Mandy. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. We kissed until she started to come. The first moans were through a kiss and then her head snapped back and she cried out.

"Oh, yes ... eat me ... make me cuuuuuuuum ...AHHHHH!"

She shook so hard she knocked Sara back a little. Sara kept her fingers in Mandy's cunt until Mandy reached down and pulled them out. She collapsed back, breathing heavily.

I kissed her again. It was interrupted when Sara took my hand and led me to that chair. Without a word, she bent over with her ass in the air. I dropped my pants and kicked them off along with my loafers. My shorts were next, and then my pullover shirt. I felt her pussy, and it was so wet I didn't even consider lube.

I pushed myself into her and she moaned as she thrust back. I looked down on her bustier-clad torso and bare ass. Her tight pussy was driving me wild, and I caressed her sides and breasts. I felt her hand on her clit, and this excited me more.

Suddenly I felt something behind me as Mandy touched me with a lubed finger. I tensed a bit as always as her finger went inside, but then I relaxed and enjoyed the sensation.

She whispered, "Tonight we're your whores. You demanded one perform oral sex on the other while you watched so it would get you hot enough to fuck the young one. You told her to drape herself over the chair so you could fuck her hot, tight cunt from behind. You paid me extra to finger your ass, and now you're going to come in your young whore. She's yours to do anything you want, and so am I. If you want me to eat her pussy after you fuck her, I will. If you want us to lay on the bed and masturbate, we will. If you want us on all fours so you can come on us, you can do it."

I can't remember how long I came. I remember wave after wave washing over me. I nearly passed out. I think Sara came, too. I remember Mandy pulling me to the bed and the two of them cuddling up against me, still in their outfits.

I recovered a bit in a few minutes.

"Ladies that was one hell of a present. Where did the whore role-play come from? We never talked about that."

Sara kissed me while Mandy Explained.

"We were joking about the outfit that Elaine picked for her and Alan. Sara said she was going to look like a hooker. One thing led to another, and we came up with the scenario. Elaine, I think, is going to do a variation with Alan."

"You two looked like you were in a different role-play when I walked in."

Mandy looked down sheepishly.

"We found each other so hot that we couldn't wait for you. What you saw when you came in was real, not role-play. I had to invent that part about you ordering her to eat me on the fly after you started to fuck her."

"Howie, Mandy is the sexiest lover either of us could hope for. Cuddling with the two of you makes me incredibly happy."

I asked the ladies to keep the outfits on and do some poses to go with the role play. They hammed up a few, like holding pencils like cigarettes and pretending to stand on a street corner. The last was a lesbian stripper act where they seductively took off each others' bustiers. I applauded each one as the gals pantomimed the different scenes.

I asked them if they wanted to wear the costumes to bed and they threw them at me.

"Men! You try sleeping in something that cinches your waist and jacks up your tits! Sara, let's wrap his chest in saran wrap and see how comfortable he thinks it is."

Sara cleaned her pussy, and we all got into bed naked. We reflected on the events of the weekend and decided that our plan was coming together nicely. We laughed at how tense we had all been about Elaine.

"I was so worried I would lose her as a sister, and here it turns out she's wilder than I am. I should have trusted her to just be my sister, I guess."

"Sara, there's something to that. If I had told Joyce about my bisexuality, we would have been able to share a lot more. I don't think she and I would ever ... well Howie wouldn't have allowed it. But I would have been a lot happier."

"Uh, guys ...?"

"What, Sara?"

"Last night when Elaine and I were talking, we told each other about different things we've done. She told me about that roommate ... well, I started rubbing on myself absentmindedly while she talked, and ..."

"You didn't actually have sex with your sister?"

"Oh, god, no, Mandy. But she saw what I was doing, and we lay in bed and did ourselves while we talked. We never touched each other. We didn't take our clothes off, either, but it was really hot."

Mandy looked at Sara with an arched eyebrow and mumbled, "Well, that is sharing, I guess."

I took both their hands.

"Let's agree not to withhold anything. If it turns the others off, we just don't bring it up again, but we don't bottle anything up inside."

Mandy looked at me with loving eyes. She put her other hand on mine.

"All right lover. It's a deal. So I guess I need to tell you about eight inch butt plugs made of frozen chive and onion cream cheese?"

Sara and I froze. It took a second to realize what Mandy had just said. Before we could react she cracked up!

"You should see the looks on your faces. I wish I had my cell phone so I could have gotten a picture. God, it was priceless!"

I was relieved that a frozen cream cheese enema wasn't in my future, but I couldn't let her get away with a prank that big. I nodded to Sara, and we jumped her. We tickled her until she begged us to stop. We rolled her over and Sara licked a finger.

She whispered, "Here's your frozen butt plug, ma'am" as her finger slid inside Mandy's ass.

Mandy was still laughing and squirming and begging us to stop. Finally we released her and Sara went to wash her finger. Mandy gasped as she stopped laughing. As Sara came back to bed, Mandy held out her hand to my cheek.

"That was ... uh ... okay, first honesty thing we just talked about ... that was kind of hot. Being held down by two people I love and ..."

"Ass fucked by your lesbian lover? Yeah. I could get my dick hard watching that. Sara, think about it and put that in a role-play."

"No, Howie. For real. Some time I want the two of you to grab me, throw me on the bed and have that kind of sex with me. No bondage or discipline, just hold me down, rip off my clothes and fuck me. I think it was the adrenaline when you held me down and Sara penetrated me. Spur of the moment rough, wild sex."

"Hey, remember? I'm your girl. You had to teach me how to not have that kind of sex, remember? That hasty, groping sex is all I knew before you taught me how to make love."

Mandy put her hand to her mouth.

"That's it. That's what you did the first time we made love at Peggy's! That must have stuck in my memory. That was you. Yeah ... once every now and again, be that woman. Be the woman I saw that night. It was the memory of that wild young woman who would shortly become as tender and sophisticated lover as I have ever had."

In the ensuing months, the three of us grew closer and closer. Whenever I had sex with Sara by herself, I eventually came to view it the same way I did when Mandy and I had sex alone. If anything, Sara became more passionate in bed than Mandy when it was just the two of us. I no longer thought of her as Mandy's lover that I was allowed to fuck. I thought about us as three people equally in love with each other.

Then there was the wedding ... ah! ... the wedding. That little cabal of six, now that Elaine was involved, cobbled up a pretty nice event. It was at the country club, as planned. Mandy and her team found a great dress, but they wouldn't let me see even a picture of it. Elaine and Sara showed me the matching maid of honor and bridesmaid dresses.

They actually found them on Amazon. They were black cocktail/swing A-line dresses in black with tight bodices and lavish pink roses. They were beautiful. The roses were the theme color for the wedding, and there would be pink roses on the tables and elsewhere at the ceremony and reception. Streamers of pink and white crepe would festoon the ceiling. All the bouquets would have pink roses, with Mandy's having red ones in the center. Sara's would include some tiny red rosebuds to symbolize our love, too.

Having it catered by Morton's would have been too extravagant even for our well-to-do group, but it was going to be catered by Jefferey Whittenstone. It was Armand's wedding present to Mandy. A sixteen thousand dollar wedding present! The guest list was huge. Mandy and I had more people to invite from the corporate world as we did friends and family. On my side, most of my friends were from the corporate world, anyway.

1...678910...12