Red Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, all I have to do is sleep with his parents?"

"No, not at all. There are no strings, just that the three of us live happily ever after. If you want to fuck his parents, you can. It is fun. Super hot. What happened over Christmas just worked, and if it is OK with you, it can work again. But, if it isn't cool with you, then it won't happen again, and it will be fine with us. What is important is that we love each other."

"So you and Michael are OK if.......how do I say this......if we add someone or someones to the mix?"

"Yeah, as long as it is something that we all want. I just know that the three of us love each other, and I will do what ever it takes to keep that going."

"Right now, I am just happy to have the two of you," I had to add. "We get to write our story and as long as we agree with where the story takes us, then I will be happy."

"If you both are sure. It will be fun every now and then to mix it up a bit, and your parents are pretty hot."

We arrived at the realtor's office and followed him in. It took a little while to get the offer sheet written up. The fun part was when he asked what names to put on the offer.

"Michael Mitchel, Helen Rogers, and Hope Michaels," said Hope with confidence and smiling.

"That is not really standard. Mr. Michaels, don't you just want to have you and your wife on house?"

"While none of us are married yet, we are ALL in a committed relationship to each other, so if that is going to be a problem.....I guess we could find another realtor who would like the commission on a house of over a million dollars. It will be ALL three names on the offer." Helen and Hope were both holding my hand s under the table.

"I meant no offense, but it is really not conventional."

"Then no offense taken, and no we are not conventional."

All three of us signed the offer sheet and started to make our way out of the office.

"Oh, and by the way.....Mr. Cunningham, I have been out of the country for a number of months, and I look forward to having mind blowing sex with the two people I consider to be my husband and wife, the two people I love in this world," said Hope with pride.

1...67891011