Red Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Helen lapping at Eve's pussy with big bold strokes or fucking her hole with her tongue while working her clit with a tip of a finger. I watched as Helen used her finger in Eve's cunny, coating it well with the juices of her desire and the slowly pushed it into her tight dark hole.

Eve stopped her tonguing of Helen's box and looked back, "Oh my beautiful girl, you have been trained well.....you are such a dirty girl.....maybe my Michael will fuck me there later," Eve said as she looked at me and smiled and then went back eating my girlfriend.

Their faces covered in the dew of sexual desire, both women continued to moan and purr as they each tasted the other.

With all the sounds of satisfaction coming from the two ladies, Robert knew that the time had come for him to step up to the plate. He moved over towards Helen and knelt between her legs as his wife continued the lap at her cunt. He lifted her legs and scooted in closer to wha he desired. Eve took his cock and guided it to Helen's dripping sex, and he slowly pushed in.

Helen gasped as his thick member slowly spread her opening. I guessed this was the thickest cock she had ever taken, but she took it like a trooper with the gentle easing in of my father. I guess he was used to taking it slow when fucking a different woman for the first time. Thankfully Eve had prepped her well, making her well lubricated. My father continued to slowly enter her tight cunny, while Eve distracted her by working her clit with her fingers.

"So thick......full.......tight......oh god.....so thick," panted my Helen as she took my father's battering ram of a cock. And he was in.

Eve leaned into Helen's pussy and put a kiss over her clit. "Such a good little girl to take my husband's manhood so well. So beautiful. Slowly now Robert, let her get used to you."

My father started the slow in and out of Helen's cunt and as she got used to his girth spreading her open, her breathing became more regular, and Eve went back to lapping at her labia.

I watched the scene before me. My father fucking my love, and Eve adding her talented tongue to the mix. Helen had stopped playing with Eve's gash as hers was being slowly fucked by my father. Feeling somewhat left out, Eve gave a wiggle to her ass. She had a beautiful ass; nicely rounded but not too big and sleek legs. She wiggled it again. It was a nice little wiggle. She was a lovely looking woman. Her tits hanging down over my prone girlfriend were a lovely sight, her pierced nipples making them even more enticing. Eve gave her ass a bigger shake. She was a very beautiful woman, all her elements working together to present a picture of pure beauty......

"Michael?" My father's voice brought me out of adoring stupor. "There is a very lovely woman here who needs your attention."

I resigned myself to the idea that I could not stay out of this beautiful sight. Truthfully, who would want to not pleasure this beautiful woman? I moved across the floor and knelt behind Eve's wonderful rear. Helen looked up at me with a big smile of sexual satisfaction, "Michael, doesn't Eve have a beautiful cunny? I want you to fuck her." As encouragement she licked Eve's gash from front to back and then touched the tip of her tongue to my waiting swollen head.

I needed no further convincing and pushed my cock into the folds of Eve's wanting cunt. Eve pushed back onto me, "Michael my dear, that feels so nice. I am so wet for you." Eve was very wet, both from her own excitement and the eager tongue of my girlfriend. I glided into Eve's dewy hole and started to pump in and out of her. Her soaking pussy fit me like a glove. She and I could feel every movement of my rock-solid cock inside her.

Helen tried to keep up the efforts of her tongue but was somewhat distracted by the work of my father's cock spreading her cunt open and his increasing tempo. The lack of Helen's consistent tongue on her box was only a small disappointment as I pumped my cock deep into Eve.

"Yes Michael, keep fucking me.......keep fucking my pussy," purred Eve, to be followed by a panting Helen, "yes Mike......fuck her cunt......so beautiful.......fill your Eve......god.......your father's......cock..... big....so thick.....soooo good......yes......fuck me Robert....fuck me."

My father answered the call and increased the speed of his cock again, eliciting more encouragement from Helen.

"Fuck me Robert......fuck my cunt......fuck me hard.....yes......fuck......me......"

Keeping my rod deep in Eve's quim I stopped moving to watch the scene unfold in front of me. Even Eve stopped thrusting her hips to watch her husband fuck my girlfriend. She knew that Helen was close to cumming and used her fingers to rub the cock filled pussy below her.

"Yes Eve......rub my clitty......yes.....so close.....fuck.....fuck me......fuck my cun.........cumming......yes....yes....cumming....."

Eve kept up the movement of her fingers on Helen's clit through her orgasm, while my father kept his rod embedded deep in her pussy.

As Helen basked in the after glow of her orgasm, Eve pushed back on me so that she could look face to face with her. Eve wiggled her ass at me and then turned her face quickly to me. "You remember how much I liked Helen's finger in my ass?" She then lowered her mouth to Helen's and started a long passionate kiss.

Eve's question was not lost on me and I pulled my dripping cock from her cunt and lined up the head to her tight pucker. Eve broke her kiss just long enough to say, "I am used to your father's cock. You are slick enough to just take me," and returned her mouth to Helen's.

I slowly pushed into her dark hole, and Eve took me well and let out a sigh into Helen's mouth. My father resumed fucking my girlfriend and was soon letting her know that he was about to cum. Helen broke the kiss with Eve and encouraged him on to fill her cunt with his orgasm. He released his seed deep into her as she wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him buried to the hilt.

Being accustomed to Eve's tight hole, I picked up the pace and began slamming my rigid member deep into her ass. Eve seemed to enjoy being fucked in the ass as much as she did in her muff and was soon close to cumming herself.

"Fuck me baby......fuck me hard.....fuck my ass.....so close baby......so close." She then returned to kissing Helen. I rammed into her holding onto her bucking hips. She clenched down hard on my cock. I felt her body shudder as she let out a moan. My cock swelled. Eve moaned again louder as her body shook again and she tightened her ass muscles again.

Eve screamed she was cumming. I erupted deep into her. "Cumming," was all I could croak. Shot after shot I squirted into this beautiful lover. My father had finally shrunk enough that his cock slid out of Helen's pussy, and along with it his copious flood of cum flowed from her gash. Helen scooped up a lot of his cum with her fingers and brought it to hers and Eve's lip locked mouths. Both women then proceeded to clean her fingers with their tongues lapping up my father's seed and returned to their kiss.

Helen then slid back towards Eve's ass and pussy, and as I pulled out of Eve, lapped up cum as it drained from the woman above her. She then again shared a lover's seed.

We all came down from our orgasms and had champagne.

"See Michael, it did not kill you. We have not been struck down by lightning, though that was a lovely orgasm you gave me. So, if that is lightning, I will take that every day."

Helen cuddled with me on the floor in my arms, while Eve and my father did the same with each other.

"I could do this everyday and die a happy woman," said Helen.

"What about Hope?" Asked Eve.

"Well of course with Hope. I would require Hope to be fully happy."

"Well Hope is welcome here any time. We can't wait to meet the other love of your lives," said Eve to both of us.

We drank more champagne.

"So how are we going do it now?" Asked Helen with a wicked grin on her face.

We enjoyed another energetic session with my father and I alternating back and forth with each of our lovers. At some point after mid-night we all headed naked off to our beds, too tired to fuck anymore. Our secret more than out in the open now, Helen and I slept in my bed. We spooned and kissed, and fell asleep with her cuddled in my arms.

I woke before Helen, and just enjoyed the feel of her body next to mine. Even sleeping, with no makeup and her hair a mess, she was beautiful. I feasted my eyes on her for a few moments and decided not to wake her. I rose and pulled on a pair of sleep pants and a t-shirt, and then realized that as she was not in her room would need something to leave the room in. I pulled a pair of PJ's out my dresser for her to wear and had a little inside laugh with myself. I left her a note and headed towards the kitchen. As I left the room, I heard her stir and grumbling at my absence from her side.

I found my mother. Yes, my mother. I had half expected to find her naked and in stilettos waiting to greet me. Instead, she was dressed in a nice ankle length silk robe tied in the front and a reasonable pair of matching slippers. This was my mother. The woman I had grown up with. She offered me a cup of coffee and gave me a kiss on the cheek. My mother was back to what I was accustomed.

Though it was equipped as a professional kitchen, we also used it as a casual place to eat often. My mother had set the table for four, a basket of fresh muffins, four bowls of Muesli, and bowls of cut fruit. As I said earlier, my mother was a good cook in her own right and while we often had a cook for dinner, generally breakfast was her domain. My mother was back. She was no longer Eve, but my mother. This was the woman I knew.

"Your father will be down in a few minutes. He just has to dress for the office. The call he got last night was about them needing him at the office in the city," when my mother referred to the 'city' she did not mean one of Vermont's cities, but New York city. "But he will be back tonight. So, I thought that I could take Helen there, and we could go shopping and have a girl's day out. You can find something to do for the day?"

"Sure, that sounds great."

"Will Helen be coming down soon. I expect she might be a bit worse for the wear this morning?"

"She was just waking up when I left the room. She will probably need coffee as well. She did not sound so good."

My father came in and kissed my mother, who promptly handed him a cup of coffee. As expected, he was dressed in a suit and tie. He did not like suits and preferred to dress casually but would always make a good appearance as CEO and owner of the company. If he had his way, he would never go into the office and spend most of his time out in the field or on a rig somewhere.

We said our good mornings and he sat at the table.

We were soon joined by Helen. She was wearing the pair of Cowboy pajamas I left for her. Her hair was still unbrushed, and she forgotten to button up the top

"Why did you make her wear those? They were just a joke, and you only wore them once or twice yourself," chastised my mother.

"I thought it would be funny," I laughed.

"Come here my dear," cooed my mother in a motherly tone.

Squint eyed and frowning Helen approached my mother. Somewhere in time the front of her robe had come untied to reveal her naked form beneath. As Helen approached her, she held the robe open with outstretched arms. She embraced Helen, their naked breasts crushing together as she held her tight.

"You look a mess this morning my dear, but I still want to kiss you," she said, and she did. Not the little peck on the cheek I had gotten, but full on the lips: open mouthed and tongue on tongue. Gone was my mother, to be replaced by Eve. I should have known it could not last. Helen, even in her state, eagerly returned the kiss, as if it were the breath of life.

I came to the realization that Eve was my mother, and still at heart the woman I had always known. She was just so much more as well.

They broke their kiss and my mother fixed Helen a cup of coffee. She took the steaming cup and came to the table and kissed my father on the cheek and then came and sat beside me and kissed me on the lips.

"Good morning love," I said after our kiss. "You might want to button the top."

Helen looked down at her quite visible tits and shook her head. "No. I like them this way. It's your punishment for making me wear these stupid pajamas. Anyway, I think both your mom and dad like them out in the open."

My father nodded and my mother decided to leave her robe open. "Shall we have tits at the table Robert?"

"I love it anytime I get to see your beautiful tits my love, and now I get to see two sets for the price of one."

"Is that alright with you Michael?" asked my mother.

"OK.......uncle!.......I would love to get to see two sets of tits at breakfast: two beautiful and perfect, mother loving sets of tits."

Helen smiled and stuck her tongue out at me, and then sipped her coffee, chuckling to herself. Seemingly she was suddenly less the worse for the wear than she had been moments before. I think my girlfriend had set me up. The three of them were now laughing at me.

My mother then informed Helen of her plan. "Helen, I love your taste in clothes, but I think we need to just make some improvements in quality. So, I am taking you shopping in the city while Robert is in the office. We can have lunch. Just a nice girl's day out."

"Wow, that sounds wonderful, but I feel embarrassed by your offer."

"No worry my daughter. May I call you that? It is nothing less than I would do for my son or a daughter of my own blood, and as I know this is no fleeting 'thing' and that the two.....well three of you..... will be together for ever, you are now my daughter. Isn't that right Robert?"

"My thoughts exactly," answered my father.

"See. It is done. Yes?"

"Of course, it is OK," replied Helen as the tears began to fall from her eyes.

My mother leaned over and hugged Helen and kissed away her tears. I was beginning to fear that this would become a big make out session, but it turned out to just be my mother being motherly to a woman she considered to be her daughter.

Then my dearest Helen had to go and break the spell.

"So now that I am your daughter, the next time we have sex....Michael and me.....would you consider that incest?" She said mockingly and with a grin in my direction. Then all three of them laughed at my expense.

"Alright ladies, fun is over. Can you be ready in half an hour or so? The car will be here in a few minutes to take us to the airport," said my father.

"Just a shower for me and I can get some clothes on. Thirty minutes and I will be fine," answered Helen.

"Give us forty-five minutes Robert. You want us to look nice for our trip to the city," said my mother.

"Forty-five, but not a minute longer. Michael, what are your plans?"

"I think I will go into town and pick up a few things, and then I am going to go scout some spots around the house to do a little photo shoot I had an idea for."

"If it is anything like that shoot you did with Helen.....what did you call it?........the Milkman?.......it sounds completely depraved and wonderful," threw in my mother with a certain amount of relish.

Once Helen left the room, and now that I had completely gone over to my mother's side, I followed my mother out of the kitchen and told her what I wanted to do.

"If you two go shopping for lingerie......which I guess you will be quite happy to do, could you pick out a nice frilly something in red and one green.....very revealing....easy access......you know what I kind of stuff I mean?.....and if not one green, then black will be OK."

"OOOOH......how Christmassy......COLD.......but very Christmassy."

"Alright, you better be getting ready. You know that if dad has to go into the office he will want to get in and get out as quickly as possible. I will tidy up from breakfast."

"Such a loving son.....in EVERY way," she responded, stressing the word every.

"Funny mother."

"Well, at least you are calling me mother again. Though, I do like it when you call me Eve as well."

"This one is for my mother." I gave her a quick peck on her cheek. "And this one is for Eve," followed by an open mouthed one on her lips. Our tongues glided around each other as I held her tight in my arms. She broke the kiss after a few moments saying she had to be moving so as not to upset my father by taking too long.

I headed to what had originally been assigned as Helen's room and found her just coming out of the shower. She was beautiful as always.

"You better hurry. Dad hates going into the office only less than he hates being late."

"Well you help me pick something out to wear."

"We now know that you can be kind of slutty around my mom. Just not trashy."

"Gee, you are a ton of help."

"You will have your coat on a lot of the time. Pick something that shows off your tits and your hips, and something colorful. She is in a great mood. So, something bright and cheery."

After a number of 'maybe this and that's' she finally settled on a tight fitting, flight suit in olive drab that she had picked up at a surplus store. Bright and cheery it was not. I was not sure at first if it was right, but once she put it on and left the zipper half-way up to let her boobs look as if they were about to spill out, I had to say that she looked hot. As they would be mostly in stores or the company car, I told her she could do heels without too much risk of sliding around. Heels it was.

I quickly dressed while Helen put her hair in a ponytail and we went to meet up with my parents. On seeing Helen, my dad's first reaction was to say that he "would be happy to enlist under her any day."

"Well maybe you can be under me tonight," laughed Helen, and the three of us laughed.

"What are you three laughing about?" Asked my mother as she entered the room. Once she saw Helen and we told her what my father had said, she continued "I have something similar, and Robert said something the same thing. You look lovely my dear, and I would be happy be under you too."

"We can arrange that when we get back."

After they left, I checked my camera gear to make sure of what I had brought. I decided that as the shot had morphed into a little bigger of an affair than I had originally planned, there were a couple of other things I wanted to get.

I grabbed the keys to my mother's old Land Rover and headed to Burlington. First, I stopped off at a pretty decent camera store and picked up a couple of umbrella reflectors, more film, and few other things I really did not need. OK, a better camera body and a couple of new lenses. I could give one of my other camera bodies to Helen as she was enjoying her photography classes, and my current bodies were better than the one she had bought.

Next, I headed over to a pet shop and picked up three dog collars: one in red, one in green, and one in black. I also bought three matching leashes. I had not told my mother about this part of the plan, but after the previous day, I did not expect any resistance from her, and I knew Helen would be all for it.

Then it was off to find an Adult Book shop. This sleepy little city had to have a place to buy sex toys; other than Winter sports there was not much to do here in the Winter. I finally found one and located a pair of nipple clamps joined by a chain. I thought that it would look good on Helen alongside my mother's pierced nipples. As I was looking, I chanced upon a large double ended dildo. It would look nice sticking out of Helen's stocking on Christmas morning. It would also look good sticking out of her delicious pussy.

While there I also set eyes on fox tail butt plugs, which I decided would make a great addition to the shoot I was planning. I grabbed two. Along with two pairs of furry fox ears that went on the head like a head band. I saw a few additional toys and such that I thought Helen might like as I had not bought her much for Christmas. I picked up a few things for my mother, namely some wild looking nipple adornments. It was probably good that Helen was not with me, or she might have bought twice as much stuff as I was set to purchase.