Red Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the counter and put my items down and got the usual store chat from the clerk. She was cute with good lines, and I thought that she could be fun to shoot. She had a nose piercing and one in her tongue. Her hair was cut with an under-cut, leaving almost one side of her head shaved to stubble. The unusual thing was that she was eyeing me as much as I was eyeing her. I paid for my items and started to leave when she called me back.

"Hey, have you been in here before? I know most guys want to be as anonymous as possible, but you look really familiar."

"No, I just came in for the first time. I wanted to pick up some stuff for a photo shoot I am doing."

"Wow, that is cool. Looks like it is going to be pretty freaky with everything you bought. You do this a lot?"

"Yeah, I am hoping it comes out as well as planned. I have shot a few of these. Have you ever thought of doing any modeling?"

"You mean......this kind of modelling? Not really, but I might be talked into it," she said with a devilish grin.

"Well look, my name is Michael Mitchel, and if you ever decide to do something like that and you are down South, let me know. Take my card. You never know, you might enjoy it."

"Well, good luck. Just wish I knew where I have seen you before. I know I recognize your from somewhere. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas to you too," and I waved to her as I headed out the store. I stopped suddenly. "Oh, what is your name by the way?"

"Clare Daniels."

"Merry Christmas again Clare. Nice to meet you and think about it."

"You too, and I will think about it."

Then it was off to a really good liquor store that I knew my dad used a lot because of its selection and picked up a really nice small house single malt whiskey. It is hard to shop for a man who has or easily gets anything he wants. I figured he would appreciate the thought and the fact that it was a limited batch.

Lastly, I stopped at a nice jewelry store and picked up a pretty sapphire and diamond ensemble of a bracelet, necklace, and earrings for Helen. Then I decided I would take a bet on the future and a second one. I had to have hope for Hope.

I stopped by a couple of other places, and then headed back to the house and put away my purchases, and then went to walk my parent's property for possible places to shoot. I found a couple that would work. All in all, a very successful morning and I went back in the house to eat some lunch.

I found my parent's cook pottering around the kitchen. My mother had called her to come in and prep something for dinner. She was a nice woman and had been cooking for my mother and father for a number of years. She offered to make me a sandwich, which I gladly accepted. We chatted a bit about the weather, and school, and all the normal banter.

With sandwich and a beer in hand, I went to take my feast to the pool and sit there and plan out the shoot. After my lunch I went and snooped a bit.

With my newfound information about my parent's lifestyle, I figured I would learn a bit more in their bedroom. One large dresser drawer was nothing but sex toys. Things I had never seen before until I went into the adult bookstore. They had some kinky stuff, including the same purple double ended dildo I had bought for Helen. A section of my mother's closet was made up of different sexy costumes. Until my arrival the day before, I had thought that my folks were pretty straightforward and normal. The good thing was that if everything worked out with Hope, they would support our three-some lifestyle. It is not every day you tell your parents that you are madly in love with two women who are also in love with each other as well.

Next, I checked out their video collection. There were a few classic films, some modern stuff, and there were a few store-bought pornos, and there a number of homemade videos titled "Swing Party 1, 2, 3 etc. I decided they might be worth watching on another day. I now knew that I would have no problem getting my mother to perform well on camera.

I spent the rest of the day hanging out by the pool and waiting for the return of my family.

It was dark when they got home, but two days before Christmas that is to be expected. I went to the front door to greet them, to be greeted myself by Helen jumping into my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"We had so much fun. Your mom is the greatest. I don't know how many stores we went to. Lunch was incredible. Eve bought me tons of things, really nice things."

I had seen Helen happy before. I had seen her after sex, working at the studio, and even just going to classes, but I had never seen her truly gleeful. This Christmas was working out better than I had could have hoped for, and nothing like I had expected.

My mother even looked like she was in a great mood. "We had a wonderful day, Michael. I love shopping for pretty things as you know, but it is so much better when you are shopping with, and for, a daughter. Don't worry we bought some things for you. Now go help your father with the bags. We can eat dinner and then have a little fashion show for you both."

"Before we eat, I would like to change into something more comfortable and perhaps we can go in the pool after your little fashion show?" Asked my father.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan," said my mother. "Michael, after you help your father, why don't you change as well.

My dad and I did our duty and went out to the car to collect the results of the girl's shopping trip.

"This will take a couple of trips Mike, your mother really loves Helen," laughed my father.

The back of the SUV was filled top to bottom with shopping bags from some of New York's best stores and a couple from stores that most respectable people might not go near. I laughed out loud.

"Yeah Mike, this might end up being a really interesting fashion show," laughed my father.

We brought the bags to the pool, as it would be easier for Helen, and I was guessing my mother, to change in one of the dressing rooms. Dad and I then went off to our respective rooms to change, and then to meet up with Helen and mom in the dining room.

I guessed that with my father's definition of comfortable, he would have swim-trunks under a pair of sweats, so I did like likewise. Once I had changed, I went to the meet up with the rest of the family. While my mother was quite happily accepting of my father's definition of 'comfortable,' I don't think I have ever seen her in a pair of sweats. Sometimes she would wear jeans or shorts, but only if they showed off her beautiful looks.

Helen and my mother both arrived in the dining room together, both wearing long silk robes with their swimsuits on underneath. Helen must have borrowed the robe from my mother as she had not brought one like that with her and we had carried in all the bags. Both women looked incredible. Though I must say, I felt rather underdressed considering how they were dressed.

"Don't worry Mike, for your mother, this is comfortable. She is comfortable when she looks good," said my father as if reading my mind. It was true, even if my mother was sick, she would brush her hair and put on makeup, just so she would look good. Not wanting to let down her side, Helen had freshened up her makeup and brushed out her hair.

I helped my mother serve out four bowls of chili from a crockpot the cook had left on the sideboard.

"I can't believe that Beth (our cook) made chili when she knew we have company," complained my mother. Our cook knew that both my father and I loved chili, so pretty much every time my mother asked her to make something simple, and she knew I was in the house, she would make chili. One would think that a woman with a PhD would learn. Both my father and I dug into the chili. Beth made great chili.

The talk around the table was just more of my parents getting to know Helen better: likes and dislikes. That kind of thing, until I put a large dollop of sour cream on my chili. It was a big dollop and all over the place, and everyone started to laugh.

"That kind of reminds me Michael and Roberts cum," laughed Helen. All three of looked at her questioningly. "Well, it does. It is that they both cum SO MUCH and my ex hardly had any."

"Is that why you never had children?" asked my father.

"No, that is all on me," replied Helen sadly, and she went onto explain that while everything else worked perfectly down there, her ovaries did not produce any eggs.

"You can still bear children if everything else still works. It would not be your biological child, but a donor fertilized egg would grow and come to term. It is not inexpensive, but it can be done," explained my mother. "Your doctor never explained it to you?"

"We did not have very good insurance from the company that he drove for, so they never really explained it. Anyway, I don't think he would have gone for it. Once he found out that I could not have children he decided I was worthless."

"You are anything but worthless," I put in eagerly.

"Well, you are our daughter now, and we will work it out if you decide you want to have children. Isn't that right love?"

"Yes of course. Most definitely. We are both here for you," responded my father happily.

"Helen, think about it and after Christmas sometime soon we will get younfully checked out, and if you say yes, we can go for it," added my mother.

"Thank you, Eve....and Robert. I can't believe everything........"

"Don't worry about it sweetheart. We love you."

"So, why don't we retire to the pool and get this fashion show started. We can talk more about this later," interjected my father.

"Alright....alright......why don't you two pour some drinks and bring them out to the pool while we set everything up," suggested my mother. "What would you like Helen?"

"Could I get a white wine?"

"I think we can find something. Eve?"

"That sounds great, love."

While my mom and Helen went to get ready for the show, we went and got a couple of glasses of Riesling and two glasses of rum. We also brought both bottles.

By the time we got there, they had everything ready. My mother started by narrating and describing each outfit and the designer as Helen showed it off. Helen would then go and change into the next one and the show went on. They started off with a couple of basic business type outfits and then moved on to some more casual items. There had to be probably ten different office type sets, and the same for things more casual.

I must say that the clothes my mother picked out were looked fabulous on Helen. They were professional looking but sexy as hell. My mother had picked stuff that really showed off Helen's best assets. She made sure to show of her tits and legs without getting slutty. However, as the show progressed, the sluttiness started to show.

Helen came out in a micro mini-skirt and thigh high leather stiletto boots, both in black. If she bent over, you could see her cunt. Now if she did not want to wear the skirt, there was a pair of shorts that showed off her pussy from the start. Helen's labia spread out on either side of the thin strip of material that ran between her legs. As the clothes became more revealing, the more Helen pranced and paraded and acted more and more sexy. The fact was not lost on my father as it became more and more obvious by the tenting in his pants. The fact was not lost on me either.

Next up was a duo, with both of them dressed in black and red leather chaps and midriff tops with cut outs for the nipples and five-inch heeled booties. Dancing in front of us they made sure to give my dad and me the best views of their beautiful assets. Somehow, they danced to the same silent rhythm playing in their heads. They came closer to us, and each proceeded to give their mate a lap dance without physically touching either of us.

They each turned their face toward the other and kissed, while still churning the asses just above our laps. Just as they had been able to see both my father's and my erections, we were clearly able to see their wonderfully shaved pussies dripping with their desire. Wanting to make sure that we had not lost interest, that would never happen, they briefly stopped their kiss and looked back at us over their still moving butts. They smiled in unison and embraced loosely so just their nipples were touching. Their arms were just resting on the other's shoulders, and they resumed their kiss, this time making sure we could see their tongues twining around the other. It was heaven watching them being so seductive, and they knew it.

Breaking their kiss again, and looking back at us, they scampered off towards the pool unfastening their minimal garb as they went. Two gorgeous naked women, their firm asses only giving away the slightest of jiggles. The little minxes then dove into the pool.

I looked over at my father, "I think they want us to go for a swim."

"You know they are teasing us, right?"

"That is obvious, but if we don't follow them in, we will probably end up only playing chess tonight." Now I love a good game of chess, and my father and I get along great, but I preferred even just being teased by these lovely creatures over chess.

I hopped out of the patio chair and pulled off my sweats. I was down to just my swim trunks. Likewise, my father did the same, with one exception, he was not actually wearing trunks. Questioningly, I looked at my father.

"I may not have been a boy scout, but I know to always be prepared, and when your mother is in the mix, underwear or, bathing suits are an unnecessary obstacle," answered my father glibly. So, I shed my suit and jogged after my father. We both dove into the pool after my mother and Helen, who were already splashing around. As my father and I neared them, they stopped splashing and quickly swam off to another part of the pool. Once they were far enough away from us, they embraced and kissed passionately, and again we would chase after them. They repeated the scene a few times, knowing that they had us by the short hairs.

We figured that if we spread out, we could force them outside by cutting down their opportunity to get around us. Slowly we edged them to the plastic curtain that hung down that separated the indoor and outdoor sections of the pool. Now we had them, they would either have to come to us, or go out into the cold night air. While whatever part of them was in the water would be warm, any parts of them out of water would get cold. Not one to accept defeat easily, my mother dove under the curtain to be followed by Helen. While my mother was used to Vermont winters and swimming all year round, Helen on the other hand was not, thus making them easier to catch.

It was a great feeling to be in very warm water for the most part and have your head out in the cold.

My father and I pushed them to the shallow end, forcing more and more of their bodies out of the water. With their tits out of the water, their nipples soon succumbed to the cold and stood erect. Accepting defeat finally, they decided to give us another little show by embracing and kissing. For two women who had only met the day before, they had become very comfortable around each other. There was no sense of hesitation between them. They had truly bonded.

After their embrace, my mother stood facing us with her hands on her hips as if to say "my tits are fucking freezing, but I can stand here all night." Helen on the other hand was holding her arms around her waist trying to stay warm. God she was beautiful.

They finally allowed us to get close and to be magnanimous, we stood up with them. Then we dragged them back into the deeper water, so only our heads were out of the warmth. We cuddled for a while, me with Helen and dad with mom, and then decided to head back to where it was warm all around. We all splashed around for a while having fun like silly kids. Then we all agreed that we all wanted something to drink, so we all rinsed off in the shower and went off to the lounges. On his way, my dad grabbed Helen's and mom's glasses and two more and another bottle of wine.

We reclined and drank wine and chatted. We were all relaxed and just having a nice time, until Helen jumped up and exclaimed, "Eve!! We forgot their gifts."

"Oh, that's right dear," and both women, still naked, jumped up and ran to the dressing room they had used to change in. It was quite wonderful to watch as their tits bounced up and down as they ran.

My father looked over at me and with a questioning face and shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea. I was at the office all day."

The girls came back, each holding a wrapped package the size of a magazine. My mother handed hers to my father and Helen gave me mine. The package had the floppiness of a magazine.

"We found these in one of the stores we shopped at today," said my mother joyfully. "Helen was very excited when we saw them and said that you had to have it Michael, and I just figured Robert would like one too.

Thinking like my mother, I started to work things out: the 'play' ensembles they had purchased and the female clerk thinking she recognized me in the adult bookstore I had been to, all led me to one conclusion: our magazine.

My father was the first to open his present. He smiled and started to laugh. "Look Eve, it's the kids. Catchy name: "The Milkman Cummeth"." Dad immediately opened it and started looking at the pictures.

I opened mine to be greeted by the same magazine. From a critical point of view, the paper was a good weight and the photos were good and glossy. While I had seen the pictures themselves before publication, seeing them printed and all together with the flow of the story; I thought it looked pretty good. Hope had even thrown in a couple of pictures from my pin-up shoot with Helen. The full-page photo on the front was of me facing the camera with my cheesy grin holding the crate of bottles, while Helen was on her knees in front with that 'oh my gosh look on her face': her hands to her face. My hard member pointing straight out at her through my open trousers. They had even put a twinkle on one of my teeth. The photo on the back cover was a closeup of the end of my cock and a string of cum from the tip to Helen's outstretched tongue, showing her bright red lips and stunning eyes.

"That's us!!" said Helen gleefully.

"I think you look great," encouraged my mother as she sat on the edge of my father's lounge while he flipped through the pages. She took his semi-erect cock in her hand and began stroking him. "Don't you think so Robert?"

"Sexy as all get out and very professional," said my father. His excitement showing in my mother's slowly moving hand.

Helen came over to my lounge and laid her naked form alongside me with her head on my shoulder.

"Oh, I really like that one," said my mother as my father got to the one of me entering Helen's ass with me pouring the cream over her.

"Now this one is really hot," said my father of the picture of Helen's tits covered in the thick white cream mixed with my cum. Hope had caught on film the moment when a drop of the mix started to descend from one of Helen's erect nipples.

"I'll take these," replied my mother of the pictures of Helen taking a scoop of the mixture up to her lips and waiting tongue. "These are really hot!"

"I love the names you guys have, "Staring Mike Cummings and Helena Heavenly"," interjected my father. "Did you pick them or the publisher?"

"I think Hope must have given the publishers those names. We couldn't think of anything for our model release forms. So, I guess she must have come up with them. Helena Heavenly. Am I heavenly Mike?"

"All the angels in heaven could not match you, or that divine mouth and pussy of yours," I quipped as I moved my hand to her quim and slowly rubbed that very sensitive of sensitive places. Helen responded by moving her leg over mine and giving me more access to play down there. At this point my father was hard so my mother ran her fingers through her gash a few times, to spread her own natural juices, and mounted him.

1...34567...11