Red Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see Michael that you are not yet ready to go that far," started my mother, "but let us now deal with the other part of your story that we have not talked about."

The hammer was about to fall.

"So, tell me about Hope, the woman that you both are madly in love with."

And there it was. I could have said "Hope who?" but I knew that was not going to fly. So, I played to her ego. She loved it when she had sussed out the truth from someone. "Ok, you win, tell us how we gave it away, my dearest Sherlock Holmes."

My mother's face lit up. She loved it when she had total victory over her prey.

"Frist off, you both mention Hope all the time, and when you do your faces light up. You also do the touchy-fingers thing, that signals a close connection to you both. Everything you mention about Hope seems to make you happy, with one exception......that she has been in Africa for the last few months.....and then.....you get excited with the idea that she is coming home soon." Helen and I both looked at each other and smiled. "See......you are doing it again. You don't even know you are doing it. Now tell me exactly where the three of you stand."

Helen jumped in gave my mother the whole story, sort of. She left out the us fucking the first time we me with Hope shooting it, and the subsequent photo shoots that involved fucking. She explained how Hope, as my TA, would not have a relationship with me but took me on at the studio, and how we really did have a relationship, just not a social one. She did go into detail about her relationship with Hope and the things that Hope had implied to her. She probably went into more explicit detail about her sex life with Hope than I would have liked, but it seemed to make her excited. I did not really want my mother more excited than she already was.

".......and the two of you are happy with being in a plural relationship and you know that Hope will be happy?"

Helen mentioned that statuette in Hope's bedroom she had shown me. The one that Hope had wanted me to see.

"How very 'avant-garde' of her. I can't wait to meet this beautiful person."

"You are welcome anytime, and there is graduation coming up in May."

"Now maybe you will be willing to admit that your father's and my lifestyle isn't too embarrassing for you. So, maybe my little suggestion from earlier may not be too far fetched....."

"MOM!!"

"No worries, I won't make you do anything you are not ready for. Now let me get your father down here now it is safe. He caught on to most of what I was able to see. He has been married to me for over twenty years. He knows some of my tricks." My mother reached over and pressed a button near the edge of the spa and spoke, "It is OK now Robert, if you are off your call. You can come down. Your son will need the good rum, so bring that and two glasses."

My father arrived a few minutes later wearing a robe and slippers and carrying the required rum and glasses. He handed the glasses and bottle to my mother and removed his slippers and robe. It was good that he had brought the rum. Like my mother he was naked under the robe. No swimsuit. He stepped into the pool next to my mom who was sitting close to Helen.

The fact that my father was naked did not go unnoticed by Helen who took a big gulp of champagne and held her glass towards my mother to refill. My father was a good looking man, and I could not blame Helen for staring. This was not lost on my mother either.

"He is quite handsome don't you think Helen? I think I will keep him for at least another twenty plus years and sharing him as well."

"Quite handsome Eve," answered Helen blushing.

I was doomed, and it got worse.

"Helen, tell us how exactly you met our Michael. I am pretty sure that there is more to the story than just 'meeting through the studio'."

Did I say I was doomed? Helen laid out the whole sordid, beautiful but still sordid story of Helen and I fucking during her photoshoot with Hope, with Hope taking pictures the whole time. My mother and father were enthralled. My mother poured Helen more champagne.

"See Robert, our Michael is not the little angel he wanted us to believe. Please tell us more. We are loving the story." Helen continued with the story, detail by detail, her getting intimate with Hope and then me, even including our joking about fucking in the coffee shop.

I looked over at my mother and could see her arm moving up and down above my father's crotch in the bubbling froth of the spa. She was stroking my father's cock while staring right at me. I kept eye contact. I figured I would at least try a test of wills with my mother.

"Please Helen, go on. I love this story. It is making both Robert and me quite excited." My mother then refilled Helen's champagne again. She was using champagne against me.

Helen continued with our pin-up photoshoot and the ensuing "Milkman" shoot with Hope. She went to give her a lick-by-lick tale of her encounter with Hope and discovering her husband with the blonde blowing him. As she started to describe her coming to me in the thunderstorm, but suddenly made a sharp intake of breath.

I looked over at her and could see that my mother was not only giving my father a hand job, but she was now also playing with Helen's pussy. The look on Helen's face was one of pure ecstasy as my mother toyed with her cunny.

Helen tried to continue with our story, but the words were coming out in a staccato. My mother's pussy play was having the desired effect on my girlfriend.

"Just lay back Helen and enjoy yourself," encouraged my mother, you can continue your tale later.

With some unseen signal from my mother, my father raised himself up a little, and brought his very hard and thick penis above the water. My mother then leant down, purred, and took his cock head into her mouth, never taking her hand from Helen's quim. My mother had finally broken eye contact with me, while at the same time upping the ante.

To be honest, I was beginning to lose my resolve under this barrage from my mother. I was hard under the water watching my mother suck my father's rigid member while pleasuring my girlfriend. Helen now began playing with her tits as the heat from her cunt spread through her body. Eyes closed, head back, mouth agape, she arched her back lifting her crotch to the surface. I now had an unobstructed view of my mother's artful and experienced fingers at work. Helen had abandoned the fight and was giving in to the forthcoming orgasm. My mother had her first disciple.

"Eve.......yes ......yes....please harder......." my love cried as my mother temporarily stopped her work on my father's cock. Turning her body towards Helen, she lowered her lips to Helen's erect nipple and softly sucked it into her mouth. Using the palm of her hand and the tips of her fingers, she continued her assault of Helen's pussy. My father watched with desire, seeing his beautiful wife, bringing my girlfriend to orgasm. I could not look away and watched as Helen came.

"God yes......please.....yes cumming....cumming Eve.......

My mother took Helen by the chin and kissed her. My love put up no resistance and hungrily kissed her back. Every now and then my mother would pull back a little and battle it out with Helen's tongue so I could see Helen's total surrender. Helen held my mother tight against her as they kissed a deep and passionate kiss, and her orgasm subsided.

Taking Helen by the hand she moved her across the spa to my father. She grasped my father's still hard cock and guided Helen's head down onto its length and girth. The woman who had given birth to me watched me as she stroked Helen's hair. At this point Helen needed no encouragement and eagerly feasted on my father's manhood. My mother gave me an evil smile and slowly and seductively made her way across the spa towards me. Her final assault was on, and I was frozen in place. I sat motionless as she approached and reached for my trunks under the water.

"Resistance is futile,' stated my father and with a smile shrugged his shoulders and laid his head back as Helen's mouth worked her magic on his cock. She was doing a good job for the thickness of his member, swirling her tongue all around it. She bobbed her head up and down on the head, then tried to swallow it down, gagging in her attempt. She was not one to quit, and kept working him with her talented mouth.

Eve, this seductive temptress that I could not call mother, slid her experienced fingers and hand into my suit and found my hard cock. Even it had betrayed me.

"What a lovely treat we have here," she said joyously as she pulled my cock from its cloth prison. She continued to keep eye contact with me as her hand surrounded my shaft and slowly started to move it up and down with lightest of grip. "See, not so bad. You have a lovely cock. Very different than Robert's."

She kissed the tip and lowered her open mouth on the head, using her tongue to gently dance around the rim. This woman knew what she was doing as her expert tongue removed any resistance I had left. I was resigned to the fact Eve would give me an incredible blow job.

With an increasing tempo, her hand and mouth worked in concert, moving up and down on my shaft. Her tongue smoothly flitting around the most sensitive parts and down to my base as she took me deep.

I could see Helen as she took my father's girth having to open her mouth wide to take him in. Her ass was in the air as he toyed with her sex as he encouraged her on.

"Yeah....... that's it, Helen. Keep going.....deep as you can......yes with the tongue........" Helen had him down to the root and held it there as long as she could, coughing as she came up for air. Watching her made me even harder. Maybe it was because Eve was devouring my cock, but whatever it was, I did not feel jealous that Helen was deepthroating my father.

Eve took my hand and moved it to one of her adorned tits, as she continued to bob up and down me. I took the not-so-subtle hint and toyed with her pierced nipple. Never having experienced something like this before I tried to be gentle with the thick silver hoop, and softly rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. Eve tried to show me that I did not have to be so gentle and replaced my fingers with hers and twisted and pulled her swollen nub. I retook her nipple in my fingers and repeated what she had done. This seemed to have the desired effect on her and she worked her tongue more and more around my throbbing cock. Succumbing to Eve's assault so far, I reached for her other nipple and began to play with both.

"Now you've got the hang of it.....keep going Michael," Eve said as she came up briefly from my cock to give me encouragement and then went back down on me. Her tongue flitted and swirled, she sucked and swallowed, and she licked and caressed, all while I played with her beautifully pierced nipples and round firm boobs.

Looking towards my girlfriend, I could see that she was totally lost to the cause. My father was standing as she knelt before him with her hands on his hips and his thick manhood to the back of her throat. He had his hand to the back of her head as she repeatedly rammed her mouth down his length. I was amazed that Helen could take him deep considering how thick he was. Each time she came up for air she would cough and spit, his cock coated in her saliva. She smiled with uplifted eyes towards my father and went back down. I could see her tongue working his base. For someone as relatively inexperienced as she was, she could give head with the best of them.

It seemed that I had one of the best of them between my legs. As I played with Eve's tits and nipples, she paid special attention to the underside of my head, just flicking her tongue around. Watching her give me head was something I had never expected to ever see and was now adding to my excitement. The heavy silver piercings were fun to toy with and gave my fingers something different to do to stimulate her with her cunny out of reach. I figured that I would be introduced to her pussy soon enough, as I did not believe Eve was going to be satisfied with just sucking my cock.

Eve must have been reading my mind as she quickened the pace of her ministrations to my rampant member and began to stroke and bob on my cock. I could hear my father grunting and looked towards Helen. She was now bobbing quickly and licking up and down on his cock while massaging his balls. I could see him clench his ass and put both of his hands on the back of her head, keeping her firmly down on his cock.

"I'm cumming......swallow my cum Helen.....so good.....yes....take it.......take it all." I could see Helen's cheeks filling out as some of my father's seed escaped her lips, but being the cum slut she was becoming, she took most of it with relish. Once she had taken what she thought must be all, she pulled off him looking to stroke the last few drops onto her tongue. To her surprise, she was hit with more large spurts as my father kept cumming. His cum dripped from her face and tongue as his orgasm subsided. She looked up at him with an expression of both glee and surprise.

My father pulled her up to standing and kissed her, not worrying about the cum dripping from her face. "That was wonderful pet," and then whispered something in her ear, causing her to settle back in the water and move towards Eve and me. With my father's seed still adorning her face she touched Eve on the shoulder. Eve continued to stroke me as she turned to Helen, smiled and kissed and licked much of the cum splattered on her beautiful face.

"That is quite tasty my love, as are you, and not everyone can make my Robert's cum as you did. Will you help me finish of Michael now," asked Eve. My girlfriend just smiled and nodded.

Both women then leaned in and with their outstretched tongues and worked their magic on my shaft. Their tongues flitted all over, caressing my cock entirely. Their tongues would touch the other and they would linger, and then return to my rampant member. I was slowly losing the battle just watching these women. Eve was the first to return her entire mouth to my cock and took me deep into her mouth while Helen stroked up and down.

"Eve......that's it suck him.....make Michael cum.....make him cum for you," encouraged Helen. While it appeared that she needed no real encouragement, I am quite sure that it pleased her to know that Helen had come over to her side. I have to say that Eve knew how to suck cock, and with the added benefit of Helen I was close to cumming. Eve sensed her forthcoming reward on my head with her tongue, while Helen added hers to my balls.

I felt the surge coming on and pushed my hips up give Eve more of my cock. "I'm cumming.....cumming......god yes.....cumming." I started shooting my seed into her waiting mouth. My manhood throbbed with each spurt. I filled her eager mouth. Anything she missed Helen was able to catch with her tongue. Once my eruption ceased Eve looked up me open mouth to show me her cum filled mouth. Helen swept in and stroked the last few drops onto her eager tongue. Seeing that my girlfriend had gotten all there was, Eve lifted her chin and raised Helen's mouth to hers and dripped some of my jizz from her mouth to Helen's. Both women embraced and fully shared the results of my orgasm.

Eve looked up at me, "Kiss me Michael." I had been fully routed in this first clash and admitting my defeat I leaned in and kissed Eve, tasting my cum on her lips and tongue. Helen hung around her shoulder stroking my hair and back, grinning broadly.

We settled back down in the bubbling froth. Helen between my father and Eve and me to the other side of Eve. My father handed me my glass refilled with the expensive rum. Eve had been right. I needed it. He also refilled Helen and Eve's champagne.

To prove my total defeat, Eve had one hand down in Helen's sex while she gently stroked my still partially erect cock. Even my penis had gone over to her side. My father, his arm around my girlfriend played with her excited nipple.

My father looked at me and smiled. "I told you resistance was futile. When your mother sets her mind to something, she gets it. From the way you just came, I am more than convinced your soul had no objections."

Out of nowhere Helen interrupted, "oh yes Eve, keep doing that.....oh yes......that feels so good."

"Maybe Helen, we can finish this in the family room, in front of the fire? It will be much more comfortable. Intercourse in the water is only for movies." She stopped playing with Helen's muff, which drew a pout from Helen. "Do not worry my love, you will get to cum and I am sure these two studs will be quite happy to fuck you......and me. I am right, yes, Michael?" I resigned myself to my defeat.

"Yes, Eve, both of you." I smiled. She kissed me again on the cheek.

Eve smiled back and kissed me on the cheek. "Well then, let's go and rinse off and we can retire to the family room, and we can also see if Michael has as good a tongue as his father."

Eve led the way and we all climbed out of the spa and headed to the pool shower to rinse off. Helen held my hand as we walked to the shower and cuddled with me as rinsed. "I love you, Michael."

"I love you too."

We all toweled off and made our way to the family room. At some point my father had built a big fire in the fireplace and the room was toasty warm. Big pillows and bolsters had been put out on the carpeted floor in front of the fire. Set away from the fire was an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne and four glasses.

Eve poured out, assuming everyone would take a glass of champagne. I took mine and took a sip along with the others, though I did not plan on drinking much more. With the drinks before dinner, and with dinner and in the spa, I felt that much more would make me fairly useless as a lover to either woman.

"Well, as this is somewhat new to two of us, Helen why don't you and I get this started. I have been eager to taste your pussy since we met. Richard knows what to do once we get things going, and Michael will be able figure it out," said Eve and embraced a naked Helen, nuzzling her neck. Helen responded likewise to Eve's touch.

With Eve leading the way, their bodies held together, they kissed and felt each other. Running their hands over each other, they discovered the curves and softness of the other. Seductively, Eve kissed her way down Helen's neck to her cleavage and then slowly licked at one of Helen's erect nipples. She then gently darted her tongue over and around swollen nub and then moved over to the other, repeating what she had done to the first. Helen was in heaven.

Eve continued her progression south to Helen's bellybutton, causing her let out a giggle. Carefully Eve moved further down to her final goal between Helen's legs, and obligingly my girlfriend moved her foot to open the space. Eve's tongue flitted out to the soft folds of Helen's labia, running it from back to front and up towards her clit. Helen gave a shudder, and Eve smiled.

"Come down here with me, my beautiful pet, and we can taste each other," purred Eve as she took her by the hand and guided her down to the soft sheepskin rug.

Moving around as sleekly as a cat, Eve straddled Helen so that each could pleasure the other. Helen looked up into Eve's gash and immediately knew what to do. Lifting her head slightly, she reached out with her tongue and made a long sweep along Eve's waiting, dripping cunt.

"I love a woman who knows to just dive right in," cooed Eve. "It seems you have had a lot of practice since you discovered that you like pussy." Helen reached up spread Eve's pussy lips and again swiped her tongue along her gash. "You do know how make a woman feel good my beautiful lover," responded Eve, and then buried her face in Helen's muff.

Over the next few minutes, Eve and Helen did their best to make the other squirm and buck by licking, sucking, fingering, nipping, and anything they knew how to do. Both moaned and purred to the ministrations their quims were getting.