Red Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Helen might have been enjoying the attention my hand was giving her now wet cunny, she wanted what my father was giving my mother. Helen straddled me and guided my fully erect member to her cunt and rode me in time to my mother's up and down movements on my father.

I sucked one of Helen's hard nipples into my mouth and played with it with my tongue. Helen was happy controlling the tempo of her ride, so I just contented myself with playing with her tits and nipples. By this point my parents had switched to a 69, with my mother's legs on either side of my father's head against the angled back of the chaise lounge. Her mouth going to town on his cock, while he ate out her delicious box.

As Helen bounced on my cock, her moans of satisfaction and excitement grew. I knew of two ways to help her reach climax. One was to pull her neck down to my waiting mouth, and the other was to put a finger to her clit and let he own up and down movements stroke her sensitive and swollen nub. I nuzzled her neck, sometimes nibbling and sometimes licking and sucking. Her gash dripped with her dew bathing my hard rod.

With my attention to her neck and clit adding to her excitement and the sounds emanating from my parents own oral love making, Helen was reaching that point of no return.

"Baby, keep it up.....yes my clit.....rub my clitty.....yes....harder......your cock....so good inside me......so hard......."

Helen's vocalizations captured the attention of my parents. My mother stopped sucking dad's cock, her saliva running down his shaft, and looked over at us. My father stopped eating my mother out, her juices coating his chin and mouth.

Helen quickened the pace of her thrusts up and down, making my hard cock slam deep into her. She tightened her pussy muscles, gripping my rampant member.

"So good inside me.......yes......so deep......hard......yes, yes, yes......soooo good.......so close," yelled Helen.

"Let me go help the girl Robert," whispered my mother as she got up off my dad and came around to Helen's backside. Gently she put a hand on Helen's ass as she lowered herself on the end of the chaise, her other hand carefully going to my shaft and balls. My mother moved her face down to where she could stick out her tongue and reach Helen's anal crack. Helen looked back at my mother and slowed her up and motions on my cock and smiled.

My mother started to tongue Helen's dark hole, pushing into her starfish with each jab of the tip. Helen kept up the slow movements of her hips to allow my mother to stay connected to her sphincter.

"Mmmmm......so nice mom.....yes......."

My mother moved her mouth to my shaft and the point where it entered my beautiful girlfriend and licked up and down, pushing her face into our bonding and licking us both. She coated the finger of one hand with our combined juices and replaced her tongue in Helen's ass with one slick finger. With her finger in Helen's ass, she moved around the lounge to kiss Helen, allowing this gorgeous redhead on top of me to taste her own desire.

"Mmmmm.....yummy.....and your finger in my ass feels so good."

"Well then, I think I will add another," replied my mother as she pushed a second finger in Helen's back door.

Helen started to move her hips up and down again and my mother began to move her fingers in and out of Helen's anal opening in time to her up and down movements.

"Oh my god.....that is incredible.....so full......so good.....yes.....god yes....fuck my ass.......fuck me......"

"Does my Helen love to have her holes filled at the same time? Does she love a big strong cock in her dripping cunt and fingers in her ass, fucking her?" Cooed my mother.

"Yes.....yes.....fuck me......fuck my ass with your wonderful fingers......Mike fuck my wet pussy......make me cum......" With Helen's urging, my mother stepped up the tempo of her fingers in my beautiful lover's ass.

"Come Helen, come for Eve all over your Michael's hard cock," encouraged my mother.

Just as Helen started to orgasm, I felt the tightening of her pussy muscles on my throbbing cock and began to shoot into her. We were both cumming together.

"Yes Michael, cum in me........cum in your slut......."

Helen slumped down on my chest. My mother pulled my still squirting cock from Helen's gash and caught the last few spurts on her tongue and face. Even she was surprised by the amount that I came. As she was licking the combination of mine and Helen's juices my cum began to ooze out of Helen's cunt and my mother quickly drove her tongue into Helen's dripping box. Helen squirmed on her tongue as my mother licked the nectar.

"Alright my gorgeous girl, it is my turn. You can help my husband and we will let Michael rest a bit," happily commanded my mother as she led Helen over to the where my father was. My mother spread out a towel by the chaise lounge and got on her knees. She gently pulled Helen down with her and my father stood before them, his thick fully erect member near my mother's waiting mouth.

My mother softly grasped the thick monster by the base and pointed the head towards Helen. "There is plenty to share," said my mother and Helen ran her tongue along the length, from my mother's fingers to its head. Mom leaned and repeated Helen's movements.

I watched as two of the three women I loved paid attention to my father's hard tool. Both women licked up and down his shaft. My father was quite enjoying the sensations of two women working his cock at once. Before our arrival, I would never have suspected that my father had ever had two women at one time. My mother looked up my father, "Isn't Helen good at sucking cock Robert? Michael you are very lucky to have found this one; smart, beautiful, and very eager. Now my pet, you can put that wonderful tongue of yours to work on my very wet pussy while Robert fucks me."

"Where would you like me to be, my most delicious mother?" Responded Helen happily.

"See Robert, I told you.....eager. Our son is very lucky to have her." My mother started to get on her hands and knees. "I think you can figure it out my love."

Helen moved towards my mother and kissed her, deeply and passionately, and then moved under her with her face looking up at dripping snatch. My father knelt behind my mother's firm and rounded ass and lined up his thick member to her waiting cunny. Helen lifted her head and licked along the length of his shaft and continued her tongue through the swollen lips of mom's labia.

My mother shuddered at the touch of Helen's tongue. Helen flicked out with her tongue, this time connecting with mom's clit. My mom jumped slightly.

"Eve, my dear, it you don't stop moving around I am not going to be able to fuck your beautiful pussy and you will have to just be satisfied with our daughter in-law-to-be's tongue."

"Then get that monster in me quickly so I can move as much as I need to." My father lined his cock with her cunny and eased in slowly. Though she was accustomed to his girth and her visible wetness, he made sure to be gentle with her.

"Robert, your father, always wants to be so gentle with me. He knows that sometimes I like it rough." Just for that my father thrust into her hard and deep, forcing the air from her lungs. "Now you are getting the right idea Robert," she said once she had pulled air back into her lungs.

My father started to thrust hard into the most important woman in his life as he held her hips. Helen also took hold of my mother's hips and started to give direct attention her clit. Even with both my lover and my father holding her hips, my mother was able to thrust back on my father.

Helen was trying to keep up, furiously licking at anything that she could. Sometimes she would glide her tongue along my father's shaft, or just getting a touch on his helmet as he withdrew, all the while trying to connect with my mother's clit. My mother realizing Helen's frustration at not being able apply constant attention to her clit, stopped her own thrusting on my father's cock and allowed Helen to nibble at will.

"Yes Helen.....lick me......yes....your tongue is wonder......ful.......keep it up baby.....yes......" Panted out my mother. Helen's face was covered in my mother juices, but she kept up the assault on mom's swollen sensitive nub. She whole place smelled of sex, their bodies were covered in sweat.

The scene before me was quite arousing, but for the most part I wanted to let them have just their threesome. So, I came over and gave my panting and very aroused mother a quick tongue on tongue kiss, and then came over to one of Helen's hands on my mother's hip and gave it a little peck and then sat back at watched. I could tell that my father was close to cumming but was holding it off as long as possible, and that my mother was almost there. Her panting and moans turned to screams of delight and then the words of her breaking orgasm. My father stopped thrusting and remained buried deep in the wet dripping cunt of his wife. I could tell he was cumming as he ass cheeks spasmed every couple of seconds.

"God......yes.....yes......yes.....cumming.....so good......" Her body shaking as her words trailed off. Just when I thought she was over it, I saw Helen bury her face deeper into my mother, and mom started to scream again.

"Yes.....nibble my clit.....teeth.......yes.....so good.......cumming again.........."

My father pulled his softening cock from my mother and like the dutiful cum slut Helen was she took him her mouth, swirling her tongue around his head and licking along the length of his shaft. He smiled down at her gleeful face. As he backed away, Helen locked her mouth on my mother's gash, and I could see her sucking out my father's seed. She lowered her face to get her breath to be rewarded by more of my father's cum slip out of mom's wet channel onto her already juiced face.

As she scooted around to get up, dollops of cum and my mother's juice dripping off her face, my mother swiveled around and embraced her, kissing her hard. Holding my love's creamed face in both hands and smiled lovingly.

"Your face is beautiful my dear daughter Helen. I love you and am so happy you are part of our family now," said my mother before she licked up some of the gloop from her face.

"They like me," exclaimed Helen as she came over to me. Her face still a mess of my mother's juices and my father's cum. "They really like me."

"They love you, and so do I. Why don't we shower off, and have a drink or two, and we can talk about my birthday tomorrow.....well and the photo shoot I want to do. Nothing big, but I think it will be fun. Dad, would you mind if I gave you a small part?"

"That might not be the best idea. CEO of a big company and all that, might not be the best. Maybe I can just hold stuff."

"Oh....you can definitely hold stuff, and I did buy you a mask. Nobody will be able to recognize you, but we can talk about it after we shower."

We all showered and toweled off. My dad and I put our sweatpants on, while Helen and my mother just put on a pair of matching short sheer robes. I guessed they had bought them on their shopping spree.

"Do I want to know how much you spent today?" Whispered my father.

"No, but I know you agree that it was completely worth it, and Michael is completely in-love with her"

"You know we can hear you both, right?" I whispered back.

"We know," they both said in unison.

"Alright Mike, tell us about this shoot tomorrow," chimed up Helen.

"Well, mom first I need to see the lingerie sets that I had you buy."

"Oh, let me go get them."

She went over to one of the bags and came back with a one red one and a one green. I was really happy that she had been able to get the colors I wanted, and they matched. Each was very lacy and cup-less with a split crotch.

"So here it goes. The shoot is called 'Vixen Bitches in Heat.' Helen you are in the green one and mom, you are in red. I have matching collars and leashes for you. Plus, I have a pair of furry ears for each of you and butt plug fox tails. I have matching masks for you too, if you want them. Dad, this is where you come in. I have a black mask for you, that will go well with you wearing a full tux. You hold the leashes. I shoveled a stretch to a nice group of trees with a fountain. You are taking your two vixens for a walk out in the snow. You stop and one thing leads to another, and they take out your cock and they both give you a blow job. We can do a few other things if you are up for it."

"A few other things?" Asked my mother with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I figured a bunch of posing out in the snow and then we can come inside here, and you and Helen can get down to business with maybe a few toys......"

"Oh, and where are we going to get a few toys?" Said my mother as if she didn't know about such things.

"Yes, Little Miss Innocent, a few toys, I know that you have them."

"I am sure that I have NO idea what you mean," she said with fake innocence.

"I will spell it out for you then my slutty gorgeous mother: vibrators, dildos, fake cocks, butt plugs, nipple clamps, and a lot more," I responded laughing.

"You've been snooping. You bad little boy. You better not have found your birthday and Christmas presents."

"Mom, you and Helen are the only presents I need right now. Though there is one other I can think of, but not sure that is ever going to happen."

"Oh, don't get all maudlin on us. If she is anything like you and Helen have said, there is no way you are not going to be a very happy threesome. She would not torture you this way if there was not going to be a reward in the end. She loves Helen and Helen loves her, and Hope knows that you and Helen love each other. So, you really think that she is going to tell you to take a hike. Helen are you sure that you want to stay with Michael. You should be able to find someone smarter."

"I think I will keep him. It is kind of cute when he starts mooning over something."

"I don't moon."

"He moons," laughed my mother. "He has done it since he was young. He was all broken up when he learned that his 'au pere' was getting married. He used to masterbate thinking about her, so when she got married, he mooned."

"I did not masterbate thinking about her."

"Then why did I hear you saying her name when you were obviously playing with your cock? And the picture you kept of her with a crusty towel between your mattresses?"

"Says the woman who was fucking her with my father."

"And still sometimes do," said my father under his breath.

"Well back to the subject at hand. Don't worry about Hope. She will make the two of you both very happy," encouraged my mother.

"Actually, the subject was the shoot tomorrow. So we can come back to the pool area and shoot the two of you playing, maybe borrow dad's cock for a few cum shots.....we can see how it goes. So, everybody good? Dad?"

"Yeah, you can have me for the tux part. That could be fun, and you have a mask, but I might not be good for a few more cum shots."

"Alright we can see how it goes. Maybe, I will do a couple. They don't need to be whole body shots. If you look at some of the mags, it can be fun to see where they just put in some random pics from a different shoot. We can make things work."

"Helen......mom? Are you guys up for it? Oh, and we can use the propane heater when we shoot outside, and for down time you guys can wear coats."

"Sounds like fun. Why so many cum shots?" responded my mother.

"Cum shots sell, and facials and tit cum shots sell even more. Guys love to see a load of splooge on a woman."

"Hey, girls like to see it too!" Chimed in Helen enthusiastically. "It's fucking sexy, and even your mom gets turned on by it. It's hot!"

"OK, my little cum slut 'Helena Heavenly,' I can't argue with you on that. So, Helen I am taking it that you are up for this?"

"You are right Eve, I might be able to find a smarter one," joked my love.

Everybody had a good laugh at my expense. We laid around for a while longer, drinking a little more wine and talking about my choice of food for dinner on the 24th: my birthday. Of course, the choice was simple: tomahawk rib eyes. My mother said she had ordered a cake. Then for Christmas dinner my mother had decided on a roast duck and venison, sides, and plum pudding for dessert. The next two days were going to include some very good eating. Pussies aside.

We all finished our wine and headed off to bed. Helen was walking with more of air of confidence than I had ever seen before. It was not like she was strutting, but she just moved with such ease. The robes that she and my mother had bought were sheer enough that they showed off every part of their delicious bodies. Added to that Helen had not belted the front of the robe, so when she walked the robe flowed back revealing basically everything, only hiding her butt.

When we got to our room, Helen wrapped her arms around my neck and crushed her firm tits and hard nipples against my chest.

"Thank you for being at my boudoir shoot with Hope that day. If you hadn't, I don't think I would have you or Hope, but you were and now I have you both. And though I know it is kind of strange for you, which I understand, I have your family too. I love them, and they love me. So, thank you," and she kissed me hard and with more passion than I had ever seen.

After we kissed, I told her that I loved her too and though it was strange, I was glad that she loved my family, in both senses of the word loved. I also explained that while, yes our trip had resulted in more of a familiar bond than society is accepting of, it meant that my parents had no problem accepting what our lifestyle was turning out to be, or at least how I was hoping it would be.

"Do you want to make love?" I asked.

"Let's just get in bed and cuddle. I think tomorrow is going to be a lot of sex as it is, and I love it when you just hold me. Not that I don't love sex and fucking.....god I do love it more than I ever loved it when I was married and probably more than any normal woman, but when you hold me I feel wanted for just me."

"I will always love holding you."

Helen removed her robe and we climbed into bed, our naked bodies spooning. God, I loved this woman. I fell asleep with this beautiful person in my arms.

When I awoke, Helen had already gotten up. She left a note: Kitchen -- Coffee -- Love you H.

I pulled on a pair of sleep pants and a t-shirt and headed to the kitchen. Both Helen and my mom were there in their twin robes, unbelted and open. I must say it was quite nice to see both of them openly on display. As I was comfortable in what I was wearing, they were both at ease and in their comfort-zones being pretty much naked. And while they might have been quite happy to fuck or such, they were just as happy just being naked. To say that my 'little head' was not turned on my mother or Helen, would be a lie, but it was also just nice seeing them as they wanted to be seen.

My father came down shortly and we sat and drank coffee and had fresh home-made muffins. My mother was one of those people that could whip up a batch of something and there would not be a dirty bowl or pan visible. Today was no different, the kitchen was spotless, but here they were: fresh, hot, muffins.

Everybody was in a good mood and wished me a happy birthday. It is hard being born right around a holiday as your birthday was never as special as the holiday, but I did usually get what I wanted for dinner and a great cake.

We talked about the shoot, and even my dad was onboard and would don a tux and wear a mask. Would he really say no to a blow job from both of these women? It would have to be a cold day in hell before he would say no. Well, it was cold, but at least it was not hell. They all really thought that the concept was good, and Helen and my mother were both happy that other than the blow job, most of the explicit stuff would be shot in the warmth of the pool room.

1...45678...11