Red Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom and Helen headed into the house while my dad and I started with the bags.

"You travelled light as usual I see. Though this camera case is not so light. You are pretty serious about this journalism thing then?"

"Actually, after graduation, I am going to try to work for the university's athletic department as a photographer and take it from there. They have already used some of the sports stuff I have given them."

"Well, it is a plan."

"I hope so. I think I can make it work pretty well."

My dad took my two pieces while I tried to manage Helen's three. Carl stepped in to help and took two of hers.

"Thanks Carl. It still amazes me how women can need so much stuff for a few days," laughed my father.

We headed into the house. To me it was home, but I was pretty sure that Helen was in awe. My mother had always liked the finer things in life, while my father though, from wealth himself, had always tried to be pretty humble. During his summers in university, he had worked as a roughneck on oil rigs. His father always wanted him to know who really worked for the lifestyle they enjoyed, as he himself had started out as a hired hand.

We got to my room and dropped my stuff, then dad led me down the hall to Helen's room. I think it was my mother's sense of humor, and to see if we were serious about the 'just friends' thing. She could have put us right next to each other, but she chose to put us four doors away.

As we neared the room, we could hear the laughter of both my mother and Helen.

"I am sure that means trouble for either me or you, or both of us," quipped my father to me as we entered.

"Well, I haven't been here long enough to get into trouble."

"I am sure we will find out soon enough."

Helen and my mother stopped laughing as we came in and smiled at us.

"Helen was just telling me about the studio, and while the owner......Hope?.....is off doing a project for National Geographic that has her off in Africa, you get to do these boudoir sessions taking pictures of scantily clad women. Most be a young man's dream."

"Looks like you are in the hot seat now Mike," said my father under his breath by my ear.

"It is a good gig. Hope, my photography TA, thought my work was good enough that I could handle the studio for a few months while she is gone. The women are nice, and most of them are not bad looking. So yes, I am pretty lucky."

Helen giggled a bit.

"So let me show you around the house, and Robert can make us a few drinks. Robbie dear, why don't you take drink orders, and I will show Helen around. Michael, you can join us," happily commanded my mother.

"I'll take my usual dad."

"Rum. It is. The Martinique?" I nodded to my father. "Helen?"

"Um.....Mrs......Eve sorry......what are you having?"

"Champagne, dear. It is Christmas. Nice and festive."

"Oh, that sounds great. A little bubbly would be wonderful."

"Right then. Two champagnes and a rum," said my father, and he was off.

My mother then led Helen through the house, fully decorated for Christmas, with me trailing along. I had seen it all before, having spent the last ten years living there with my parents after my grandparents had died. After we started living there my father, well more my mother, had the swimming pool enlarged from an indoor pool to its current design of being both indoor and outdoor. The large hot tub was also my parent's addition, as was expanding the kitchen to something more resembling one you find in a restaurant.

"This is incredible!" said Helen with awe. "It is almost as big as my whole house back home. You must be a great cook Eve."

"I do cook a bit, but this is mostly for when we entertain. When we entertain, we bring in a catering company. Normally we just have cook for Robert and me."

"You entertain a lot then?"

"Yes, a fair bit for Robert's company and even more since Michael has been away at school." This second part was news to me as they had never mentioned having more parties. Outside of their respective careers, they had never really had an extensive social life.

My mother saw the questioning expression on my face. "Yes Michael, with you away, we have become more socially active," replied my mother to the unasked question. "Let's go find Robert." It was not truly a matter of finding my father, as I was pretty sure where we would have drinks. My mother led Helen to what was considered the 'formal living room' as opposed the family living room.

As we entered the room, my father handed us our drinks and we took seats: my father and mother each in a wing chair, while Helen and took seats on a couch.

We talked about school, the studio, Helen's divorce, Hope and her work, even her father's work and reputation. My father told us about what was going on in the oil industry and a current environmental project he had been working on for some time.

My mother for her part asked questions, smiled, and laughed. This was my mother as her usual self. She took more information in than she let out. This is not to say she was not a loving mother, but when around new people she gained as much 'intelligence' as she could before she let anything out. I had forgotten how good of an interrogator she could be, without you ever knowing that you were under the bright light. Once she had what she needed, she would be almost like anyone else's mom.

We drank our drinks, with either my father or me doing the refills. After about a bottle and a half of champagne between my mother and Helen, my mother suggested that we could go shower and change before dinner.

"What's for dinner?" Asked Helen.

"Something Moroccan, I believe," answered my mother. "Our cook made it earlier, and I just have to reheat it." I had grown up with a lot of French food and dishes from their one-time colonial possessions. I was actually pretty sure that my mother had probably been the one to make it. She was a very good cook, but rarely let anyone see her do it. "She had other people to do things like that," she would say.

I led Helen back to our rooms, in fear that otherwise she would not have been able to find hers.

"I think things are going well," Helen said with a smile as we got to her room.

"Yeah, just be careful, my mom has probably already deduced the name of your third-grade teacher and what color dress you wore to your prom."

"Oh, don't be so worried. She is quite nice."

"I know, that is part of how she gets you."

"Well, I've got you. Right here. Right now." She reached around my neck and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back, and our lips parted as I held her tight.

Helen broke the kiss first. "What should I wear?"

"Something not too casual, not too formal. Something like you have on now maybe."

"You really are no help."

"Do you think you can find your way back, or do you need me to wait for you?"

"No, I think I can find my way."

"See you soon," and I kissed her quickly.

I took my time showering and dressing. I went with a rugby club polo and a pair of khakis with a pair of loafers, figuring that my father would be dressed in something similar. Heading back to meet everyone, I stopped by Helen's door and listened. There were sounds coming from the room, but I declined waiting for her or interrupting her dressing, as it might be taken as the two of us being together.

Both my parents were in the living room when I got there and talking quietly and stopped when they saw me.

"Drink?" asked my father. Both my parents already had drinks: my father with what looked like same as what he had been drinking before, my mother with more champagne.

"Sure. Thanks."

I had been correct in what my father would be wearing. While he had to usually wear a suit to work, he was much happier in comfortable clothes. My mother did like to dress up, but tonight had chosen a shoulderless black leather body suit. This was a different look for her, as I had never seen her wearing leather before. Her hair was done up in her ever-present bun. She wore a pearl bracelet on her wrist and a long matching string of pearls around her neck. All of this with four-inch heels, made me really notice how stunning of a woman my mother was.

Helen made her entrance. She had brushed out her beautiful red hair, so it was full and on her shoulders. She had gone with a loose fitting and billowy pair of cotton print pantaloons and a matching, low cut top. As she moved through the room you could just see the outlines of her lingerie and her hard nipples. Interestingly she had chosen to go shoeless, possibly to allow my mother to be taller.

Shoe or no shoes, Helen was gorgeous. But I already knew that. My mother rose and walked up to her and gave her a kiss on each cheek as if she had not seen her just earlier.

"You look lovely my dear. Such a beautiful shape. Will you join me again in champagne, or would you rather something else?"

"Champagne would be wonderful and thank you for the compliments."

"Robert, another glass please."

As we all drank, the conversation became more animated and festive. My growing up, my father as a young man, Yvette as a young girl in France, some of the more interesting couples my mother counseled, were all topics of our conversation.

My father was about to fill another glass of champagne for Helen, when my mother informed us that we should go into the dining room, and she would serve out diner. We followed my father into the dining, while my mother went into the kitchen to bring out dinner. Just as I thought, dinner was a Moroccan chicken dish my mother had been making for years. Along with it she had made couscous and had put out a very nice grenache. By the time dinner was over we had gone through two bottles of the wine. We were all feeling quite relaxed.

"I think we should move this to the hot tub," declared my mother. "Did you bring a suit Helen?"

"Yes I did, Red.....Mike suggested that I should. I even went out and bought a new one."

"Oh, that is wonderful. I look forward to seeing you in it. I do hope you like mine. Why don't you both go change, and Robert and I will meet you down there shortly."

Helen and went back to our rooms to change. I changed quickly and then met Helen at her room. When I entered the room, she was just brushing her hair, having removed her clothes and lingerie. Even though I had seen her naked earlier in the day, it seemed like a lifetime. I could never get tired of seeing her like this. I embraced and kissed her deeply.

"I have missed seeing you like this, for what.....eight hours?.......but I have still missed you all the same."

"I missed you too......and this," as she grasped my penis through my swimsuit. "Perhaps I will sneak into your room after we all go to bed."

"Keep that thought in mind. Now put what you call a bathing suit on."

Helen pulled on the tiny pieces of fabric and strings and had me tie the top half in the back. Helen then re-did her lipstick and checked her makeup. We were ready to go.

We were the first ones to the hot tub, so I turned on the jets and we gave it a couple of minutes to fully warm up. It did not take very long as the pool room temperature was kept at 80 degrees year-round. We took off our robes and slid happily into the hot bubbling water. We had only been in the water for a couple of minutes when my mother came in. Well, a woman that bore only some small resemblance of my mother.

Gone was the ever-present bun, which was now replaced by a high ponytail. There was no suit, just an extremely sheer ankle length robe, not even tied closed. The shimmer of silver on her nipples made clear that she had her nipples pierced. Where there would have been a blonde bush between her legs, there was nothing. My mother was totally shaved: her delicate pussy lips on display. On her feet were what had to be five-inch stilettos. She walked as gracefully as if she had been born with them already on her feet. She carried two champagne flutes in one hand and a bottle of champagne in the other.

Both Helen's and my mouths were agape. Helen was the first to be able to speak.

"I told you she was hot."

"Shush.....that's my mother."

"Doesn't make her any less hot."

"You are incorrigible."

My mother stood at the edge of the hot tub, making sure we had a good view and leaning down put the flutes at the edge of the spa, putting the bottle right next to them. When she bent over, she made a point giving her ample breast a bit of a shake.

"Good, you have the spa going already. Your father will be down in a few minutes. He just had to take an important call."

"Where is my mother and what have you done with her?" I managed to croak out.

"Do not worry Michael. I am the same woman I have always been. Is there something wrong?"

"This is not the woman I know," I said.

"You are stunning Eve.....beautiful," said Helen in a voice that told me all too well that she was excited down below. She even licked her lips.

"See Michael, someone here appreciates me," said my mother with confidence. My mother seductively removed her robe and shoes, and gracefully slid into the tub. With her pierced nipples just at the surface of the bubbling water, she sat on the opposite side of the spa from us. Helen and I were not sitting as close as couples would, but closer together than we were to my mother.

My mother ooohed and aaaahed as the water churned around her, and then proceeded to pour two glasses of champagne and passed one to Helen. She took the glass from my mother but remained focused on her tits.

While still in shock, I was able to ask her what was going on, what game she was playing.

"Michael, I am not playing any games, but I would ask that maybe you tell me the truth?"

"What do you mean the truth?"

"My dear, I have been your mother for 21 years now, and you forget what I studied? What I do?"

"Mom, what are you getting at?"

"So, you still wish to play this game with me? Very well then. You and this lovely woman are a couple, and very much in love. How do I know? While you try to hide the fact, you move like a couple, and you casually touch fingers when you think people are not looking. Should I go on? You have not mentioned a girlfriend in sometime, and you always mention when you have one, and then you bring a friend from work. You have even started to finish each other's sentences. More? My dear, Helen dresses not like a friend from work but a sexy girlfriend who wants to show that she is worthy of my son and that she has claimed you. Helen, please stand up and show me your suit," without a word Helen did as commanded and stood, "see Michael, her suit is almost as sexy as mine. She is saying 'Michael is mine and I don't care what anyone says'." Helen looked down at me and shrugged her shoulders and smiled guiltily. Then she did a twirl for my mother.

My mother continued. "Michael why would you want to hide the fact that you two are in love? Is it that she is not smart enough for you or because she is not gorgeous enough for you? Do you feel that she is too old for you? Obviously, by the way you act with her, that is not an issue for you. By the way she acts around you, that again is obviously not an issue for her. If you think that a matter of 15 years is an issue to your father and me then you have a lot more to learn about us. Helen, how long have you and my son been lovers? Oh. And please sit down, you will get cold."

"Since the summer, Mrs.......Eve.....sorry. We met over the summer," replied Helen confidently as she sunk back down into the foaming water.

"See Michael. This stunning treat of a woman is not afraid to be truthful. Welcome to the family my dear girl." My, fully naked, mother moved across the spa approached Helen and leaned in to kiss her. It was not her usual kiss on each cheek but full on the lips. Without thinking, Helen opened her mouth to my mother's kiss. It was a long meeting of lips, and tongue. My mother ran her hand up along the lines of Helen's body to her breast and cupped it and flicked aside the small patch of material covering her nipple. Rubbing her finger over one nub she toyed with my girlfriend.

I was mesmerized. This was not my mother and my girlfriend, but two incredibly beautiful women making out in front of me.

My mother broke the kiss and moved her mouth to Helen's neck, dragging her tongue up along her throat and back down again, ending at her nipple where she gave the tip a little kiss. She then reached around Helen's back and casually pulled the string securing her top.

"I love your beautiful bikini, but I think it has done all it needs to do for now. Would you like me to remove it for you?"

Helen just nodded. Somewhere between confusion and lust, she was in a daze as my mother finished removing her top. Carefully sliding around to be close to Helen, my mother reached for her glass and the bottle of champagne. She, then refilled both glasses.

"Mother!! What is all this? OK, so you are fine with the age thing, but what is this with the new woman that you have become? You dress sexy for dinner. You show up at the pool naked. You pierced your nipples. You start to make out with my girlfriend? This is not my mother. This is some other woman."

"Michael, my love. My only child. I am the same woman I have always been, but while you were growing up your father and I had to be careful. We wanted you to grow up like everybody else's child of the time. Twenty years ago, things weren't said or done.

When I was young, I shared a bedroom with my two sisters, and as girls and boys do, we played and experimented. My older sister, your aunt Claudine, grew out of it and married a very nice but boring civil servant. My younger sister, your aunt Claire, never grew out of it, and as you know, lives in the South of France with her girlfriend. I never lost the taste for a woman, but also developed a taste for men as well.

As you know, I met and fell in love with your father, and we were married. We spent our honeymoon in Martinique, where we met this wonderful couple. Your father could see that I was attracted to the woman, and her husband was quite pleasant on the eyes as well, and knowing how in love with him I was.....well one thing led to another.......and we spent our honeymoon enjoying them. We see them every couple of years or so.

Over the years we have been discrete around you about it. Often, I would go to your father's 'conferences,' which were just a way for us to swing with other couples, or groups. We hired this very tasty 'au pere' from Sweden to look after you, so when we went away on these trips, there was someone to look after you, Hanna. In the end, both your father and I were attracted to her, and she was willing, and would often share our bed. When you got older and did not need a nanny, she left us and is married now.

Since you have been away at school, we have hosted parties here, and it is a more accepting time, and we can be less discrete than when you were young. So, now that you are older, we decided it was time for you to see your progressive parents. The piercings, I will admit are new. A little surprise for your father, some months ago. The funny thing was he loved them right away but was frustrated that he had to wait a few weeks before he was able to enjoy them. I am not embarrassed to stand before you naked, or for you to see me make love to your girlfriend. Perhaps, if you are comfortable........" My mother paused and looked at Helen and then me. "We might be able to all make love?"

I stared at my mother open mouthed. I had no words. I could go along with my parent's lifestyle, especially considering the half she did not know, but until just a few moments ago I had never seen her as anything more than my mother. Yes, I had known she was a beautiful woman, but she was my mother after all. Helen on the other hand had just readily made out with her, and had no history of her being my mother, just the image of my mother as a very sexy woman. A woman whom she had very recently referred to as 'hot."