Red Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved around them quietly and shot as they embraced. There was no need to coach them to give me the shots I wanted: the extended tongues touching, a lingering touch, or loving passionate smile.

My mother's delicate fingers moved to the chain connecting Helen's nipples and applied the slightest of downward pressure. The clamps pulling at her nipples sending shocks through Helen's body causing Helen to moan into my mother's neck. The soft pulling on the chain guiding Helen lower to the floor with my mother.

As they gracefully sunk to the rug, my mother pushed Helen down on her back as she straddled her and bent down to kiss her again, still gently pulling on Helen's chain. She moved her free hand to her captive's quim and gently searched for her opening. Helen slowly parted her legs to allow my mother's fingers access inside her pussy lips and to her hidden sensitive nub. Her moans stifled by my mother's deep kiss.

Breaking the kiss, my mother moved down to Helen's neck allowing Helen's low moans to be heard.

"Yes Eve, yes......."

My mother went further south to a clamped nipple, dragging her tongue along an invisible line. She darted her tongue at the trapped and erect nipple as her fingers danced her clit.

"So good......"

Again, pulling her tongue along the surface of Helen's pale skin, my mother made her way to the other nipple and again flicked her nipple repeatedly with her tongue. A finger slowly and rhythmically penetrating Helen's hot dripping cunt.

"Please more.....please......Eve......"

From teasing Helen's swollen nipples, my mother began the long path towards Helen's gash and deftly moved her body around my girlfriend to her own pussy was just inches away from the prostrate Helen's face. She removed her finger, dripping with Helen's juice and reached out a hand towards me.

I went over to the bag my mother had brought down with her and reached in and pulled out the first thing I made contact with: a pink eight inch penis shaped dildo. I put it into my mother's outstretched hand. She took a look at it, shrugged her shoulders and licked it for the camera before inserting it in Helen's cunny.

"Mmmmm.....nice Eve....."

My mother slowly pumped the dildo in and out and lowered her tongue to Helen's swollen clit. She flicked her tongue out repeatedly as she moved the phallus in and out of the wet cunt below her.

The camera saw my mother's masked face down at Helen's puss and the dildo deep inside her. It saw her tongue hitting that magic spot between her legs. It saw the dew dripping from my love. My mother lifted her face towards the camera, Helen's juice on her lips and a smile on her face.

My mother moaned. "Ooooh, yes my little pet......such a nice tongue.

I moved around to where Helen was now grasping each of my mother's ass cheeks. The butt plug fox tail hung down to one side as Helen swooshed her luscious tongue along the line of her slit. She darted her tongue in and out of the secret hole between my mother's labia.

"Yes........fuck my hole with your tongue.....yes, sooo good........"

Helen pushed her face into my mother's box, eliciting more moans of encouragement from my mother. When she pulled back for air, Helen paused just inches away from my mother's snatch, her tongue extended with a string of my mother's juice connecting the two women. I clicked away. Helen buried her face once more in the hot space between my mother's legs.

Both women came up for air and sat upright shoulder to shoulder and their heads tilted to the other and touching. Both women wore smiles of pleasure, their fox tails flipped over their legs. I shot more exposures.

"Michael? May we take off our masks for a few pictures?" My mother asked. "I would like a couple for myself."

"Sure. It is up to you. I think it is a great idea. You are both looking and doing great by the way."

"Thank you, Michael. Oh, and when we put our masks back on, if you would have that purple toy you like so much ready for us to play with."

They both took off their masks and adjusted their legs out to the side. They made sure their fox ears were on just right and their tails were showing over their legs. Once I got a few pics of them posing and smiling they kissed, coming in slowly with their tongues out until they met, and then locking in a deep passionate kiss. Each had a hand on the others breast. Both knew how to work the camera and the shots they wanted. After a time, I stopped shooting and just watched them kiss and caress each other. It was very sensual.

Breaking their embrace, they reached behind them and picked up their masks and put them back on and adjusted their furry costume ears. I handed my mother the long purple double ended dildo and left everything up to her to start the scene.

They sat upright facing each other and my mother bent the flexible toy so, making a U shape with both heads turned upwards. She started to lick up the shaft closest to her as if it were a real cock. Helen leaned in and followed my mother's lead, orally making love to the purple sex toy. Their tongues dancing over the surface and flicked out at the underside of the face head. My own manhood hard watching these lovely women.

Seductively mom let the dildo open back up as they both started to take the heads in their mouths, their faces still facing each other. Together they licked and sucked, swirling their tongues around the shaft and head. I shot more and more pics.

"Are you ready to really try this?" Asked my mother, taking the schlong and gave it a wiggle.

"Well yeah......how do you want to do this Eve?" Said Helen in her most innocent of ways.

"If you want to play the little innocent cunny licker, you cum loving slut, go ahead but get on all fours and show me your dripping cunt," responded my mother in her commanding mother voice, much like had I heard all my years growing: 'go clean your room', 'eat all your vegetables', 'put on a nicer shirt'. Though I don't recall her ever having said 'get on all fours and show me your dripping cunt.'

Helen immediately did as she was told and got down on the carpet. She raised her ass up and opened her legs and flexed her muscles so her dewy pussy was prominently displayed. My mother got down on her knees behind my love and, holding the double ended phallus for the camera, and with her free hand rubbed Helen's bare cunny before using two fingers to open it up revealing the pink inside.

"Such a nice wet pussy. Does my Helen want this nice big dildo inside her? Are we going to fuck each other with it, love?" Asked my mother.

'YES......Eve......I want it inside my wet pussy."

My mother teased Helen's opening with the end of the toy, causing her to moan. "Please Eve."

"Such a polite slut," my mother said seductively and then slowly began to push the purple dildo into my girlfriend.

"So big and filling," moaned Helen.

My mother went down on hands and knees herself with her ass inches away from Helen's. She reached behind her and took hold of the purple dildo and lined up the exposed end with her cunt. Once the big fake cock was inside her she backed up a couple of inches towards Helen, burying the dildo into both women's gashes.

I shot pictures of the whole unfolding scene with each end of the phallus deep in their pussies. My mother started rocking back and forth and was soon followed by Helen mimicking her movements. By flexing their muscles, they were able to control the fucking motion of the toy in unison with the other. Quickly they got into a rhythm of fucking each other as they rocked back and forth.

The glistening juice slick dildo slid in and out of their well lubricated cunts and they both began to moan. It was about this time that my father returned in a pair of sweats.

"It sounds like they are enjoying themselves. Looks like it too," said my father. "I meant to say this earlier, but the fox tails and ears look really very sexy."

"Yeah, they are getting along really well. I really was not thinking this was what I was going to be doing over Christmas."

"Are you sorry that you both came up?"

"No. Just surprised, and even more surprised that I am photographing it. That tells you how I am handling it."

"It surprises me, and I am sure that it surprises Helen as well, that here we are fucking with a big dildo and you both are more interested in talking. Michael, are you going to keep taking pictures, and Robert are you going to add anything to this at some point? Or should Helen and I take this to a bedroom so you boys can chat?"

"Of course, my mother, I will keep taking pictures of you fucking my girlfriend."

"Yes dear. What would you like me to do?" Asked my father.

"Well Michael can take some more pics of us enjoying ourselves and you can be ready to cum all over Helen when we are ready. Will that work for you Michael?"

"Yes, my dearest mother," I laughed and resumed taking the pictures, while my father removed his sweats and top. He was already semi erect and stood nearby stroking himself watching his wife bounce back and forth against Helen, continuing their fucking of the purple cock.

I got in close with the camera to take close-ups of the phallus going into each of their pussies and the butt plug fox tails positioned over their asses. Both Helen and my mother had worked up a lot of cream, proving that they were quite into what they were doing.

Helen reached between her legs with one hand and began to rub her clit with her outstretched fingers and increased the tempo of her backwards thrusts. Her moans of pleasure became more audible as she stroked herself on the outside and the in and out movements of the fake cock pleasured her from the inside.

Feeling Helen moving faster and hearing her moans, my mother increased the timing of her thrusts and reached between her legs to stimulate her own clit.

"Yes......Helen....fuck me.....push that cock into my pussy.......fuck me."

"Oooooh yea.......fuck so close....so full....harder Eve.....harder......."

My mother now made her thrusts hard and fast while Helen tried to keep up. Both of these gorgeous women were panting now as they fucked each other and worked their clits. With the heat of the fire and their own action they were covered in a sheen of perspiration reflecting the firelight.

I could see that Helen was the closest to cumming as she lowered her head to the rug and her thrusts were becoming more erratic and her body began to quiver.

"God yes.....yes....cumming.....cumming.....yes......" Cried Helen as she stopped working her swollen nub and her ass muscles flexed as the orgasm washed over her.

My mother kept up her thrusts against the almost immobile woman behind her, and though less vocal than Helen, she let out a low rumbling moan as she was taken over by her orgasm. Recovering first, my mother pulled off the dildo impaling her leaving it deep inside her lover and moved to Helen's head and gently stroked her hair as the last waves of her orgasm began to fade. Silently my mother made a sign towards my father, and still stroking his fully erect member he walked over to the women on the rug.

"Almost time for your reward sweetheart," cooed my mother as she gently but firmly grasped Helen by the hair and pulled her head up off the rug towards my father's hard cock. "Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue like a good little girl." Obediently, Helen did as she was told. My father inched closer to her mouth, touching his tip to her tongue. "There's a good girl. Now lick right under his head. Yes, that's right." My father was now fisting his cock faster and I could see his ass clench as I continued to shoot photos. "Such an obedient girl. Yes, keep licking my husband's head, and he will cum all over your beautiful face and tits."

That was all my father needed as he shot his first rope of cum onto Helen's waiting tongue. With a firm fist in Helen's hair, my mother pulled my lover's face back as my father shot another stream of his juice, hitting her on her mask covered nose and eyes.

"Keep your tongue out you messy girl. Show my husband that you want more of his cum.

He continued to stroke his cock, firing more cum onto her nipple clamped tits. His last two shots hit her on the cheek and forehead.

"Now make sure you have gotten it all my love," instructed my mother as she pushed Helen's open mouth over my father cock. "Now take him deep darling. That's right.......all the way down. Let me see your tongue at his root.......yes.....good......"

Helen began to choke, and my mother let her head up so she could get some air.

"You look so lovely my pet. All covered in cum." My father's cum was dripping all down her face and tits.

Helen smiled as I moved around her taking pictures. My mother leaned in and extended her tongue to catch a glob of cum dripping from the nose of the mask and then did the same down on her nipple, making sure to hold her poses until I had taken a number of pictures.

"Doesn't Helen look beautiful Michael?" Stated my mother with a question.

"She always looks beautiful, even when she isn't covered in cum."

"So that was fun, but Michael you are the only one who hasn't cum yet. I think we should rectify that. Don't you Eve?"

With that, Helen jumped on me and tried to haul me down to the rug. My mother joined in and me only putting up a modicum of protest the two of them together were able to get me on the floor. Once they had me down, my mother held my arms while Helen tore my pants off.

"Oh, Eve look he's almost ready to play," said Helen seductively.

"And what do we do to make him ready to play?" Responded my mother.

Helen dipped her still cum covered face down to my semi-erect rod and dragged her tongue from its base to the head and engulfed me with her warm mouth. My mother smiled down at me and removed her mask while she held my arms pinned down over my head.

"Once your Helen has you ready to go, would you like me to ride you?" Said my mother as she removed her mask.

I smiled back her and nodded, "that would be nice."

After Helen's licking and sucking had brought me fully to life, she held the base of my cock and moved her body out of the way so my mother could straddle me.

My mother lowered herself on to me and her hot, wet cunt engulfed my hard cock. Helen grabbed the camera and started to take pictures as my mother slowly rode me up and down. As I slid in and out of her pussy, I could feel the hardness of the steel butt plug in her ass as my mother fucked me.

I reached up and cupped her beautiful breasts with my hands and softly caressed them, every now and then giving her pierced nipples a tweak or a roll. Every time I gave a nipple a pinch she clenched down on the muscles in her cunt, gripping my cock even more.

Helen moved around us taking close-ups and shots showing us in front of the fireplace. She took pictures of me fondling her gorgeous tits. She photographed my hard cock as my mother bounced up and down on me. The fox tail sprouting from her ass was draped over my leg, and Helen shot that as well.

My mother increased the speed of her up and down movements on my cock, her firm ass bouncing each time she hit bottom. Her juices were flowing from her gash as she rode me, soaking my fully loaded balls. I was close to cumming but held back so she could orgasm again. My mother leaned down on her arms and kissed me, crushing her firm tits against my chest. Our tongues danced around each other as she just used her hips to control her thrusts on my swollen cock. The speed of her movements was incredible as she moaned through our kiss.

Her body shuddered. Her tongue stopped moving, though her mouth remained locked on mine. She let out a low rumbling moan as her body trembled again. My cock spasmed and I shot inside her hot, wet, cunt. She slowed the movements of her hips with each quake of her body, her muscles gripping and releasing my erupting member deep inside her. I kept cumming as she continued to slow her pelvic thrusts. I could feel the combined moisture of our lovemaking as it overflowed her pussy.

"Happy birthday Michael," whispered my mother lovingly though loud enough so both Helen and my father could hear. "You feel better inside me now than you did twenty-one years ago," she added teasingly. "Why don't we all shower and we can have lunch by the pool. Robert, will you make some sandwiches?"

Helen and I headed to our room while my mother went to hers.

"You seem to have gotten used to the tail?" I said as something of a question to Helen as we entered our room.

"Yeah......it gets more comfortable as time goes. I kind of like it. I think I will wear it down to the pool......and the collar.......I.......well......I like the idea of a collar. I know it is weird.....but it makes me feel......secure......it is hard to put into words right now......"

"OK. I think you look wonderful with it and if you want to keep wearing it, I won't argue. You should take it off to shower though, as well as the tail and ears."

"Do you feel up to putting something else in that hole for a bit? I am sure I can convince him," she said seductively as she grasped my semi-erect cock. Being around Helen kept me almost in a permanent state of excitement.

"Anything for my beautiful lady."

Helen bent over the edge of the bed and spread her legs and pushed her ass out towards me. She kept stroking me as I grasped the base of the tail where it met the butt plug. I slowly pulled the plug from her ass, leaving her gaping, and pushed my hard member into her dark hole before it closed tight again.

"Mmmmm......that feels so good. I love having you in my ass. Fuck me in my ass. Fuck your anal slut."

I started the slow in and out of her back door as it tightened down on me. Helen used both hands on the bed to brace herself as I begin to increase the speed and hardness of the thrusts.

"Yes.....fuck me......fuck me......grab my hair......grab it bastard and fuck me......harder.....pull my hair harder and fuck my ass......"

As I slammed into harder and harder, she began to pull at one of her nipples, twisting it and pinching it.

"Pull my hair harder.....fuck me hard....slam that dick of yours into my ass. Fuck your anal whore.....fuck my ass....."

I continued to ram her harder and harder. Helen ramped up her abuse of her nipples.

"Harder Michael, harder.....pull my hair harder......fuck me harder......drive that cock into my ass."

Her ass was tight on my rigid member as I drove it into her. I was close to cumming and I was hoping she was as well. Her desire to be handled roughly was something new, though was also very arousing. It was also turning her on as well, as I felt her body begin to tremble. She stopped working her nipples and her body suddenly went rigid. I rammed into her one last time as she began to shake and scream.

"Fuck......cumming......cumming.....fuck yes....cumming."

I erupted inside her ass. Helen's body shook in orgasm. I came again, shooting my cum deep into her. She shook again. Again, my cock spasm filling her dark hole more. I remained buried inside her as she came down. As I slipped out of her, she turned and embraced me.

"I love you, Michael."

"I love you too, forever, Helen. My little slut."

"When you are 45, I will be 60. Will you still love me?"

"Forever."

We showered. I put on a bathing suit, while Helen replaced her fox tail, her hair dried and brushed out. She put her stilettos back on along with her sheer robe and her collar. A little eye shadow and eye liner, lipstick, and she was ready to go down to the pool for lunch.

"Do you think I could get a new collar?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want something more permanent, stainless steel or gold. So, I don't have to take it off when I shower or anything."

"Yeah sure. You want to wear one always? I am not sure why though?"