Red Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home from work the following day, both Olivia and Clare were in the pool, swimming around and talking. Clare had opted to both top and bottoms, not wanting to seem too forward. I decided to step up to the plate and cook dinner, so Helen and Hope could join them in the pool and make it an all-girl thing. Clare shot me a quick smile as I headed towards the kitchen to fix dinner.

While I waited for something to heat in the oven, I quietly checked on the girls to find Helen and Hope kissing while Olivia and Clare watched from a bit of a distance. Somewhere along the way, Helen had taken off her top; my wives had decided to turn up the heat on Olivia to see if it put an idea into her head. Happily, I returned to the kitchen to finish making dinner.

I gave the girls another twenty minutes and called everyone to dinner. Helen and Hope both came into the dining room wearing robes over their, now both, naked breasts, while Clare and Olivia were walking hand in hand. It was pretty obvious that my loves had helped to sufficiently break the ice for Clare and Olivia. I had Clare and Olivia sit next to each other on one side and had Hope and Helen sit opposite them. They both gave me that 'I know what you are up to look,' but were quite happy sitting next to each other and played it up well. Every now and then I could see one of their hands moving under the table while we ate and talked. After a while I could see that Olivia had her hand in Clare's lap moving. At this point Clare needed no further help.

Through dinner we talked about all sorts of things, though mostly about Olivia and her riding and now being on the US Olympic Equestrian team. Olivia made sure to tell us what a great job Clare was doing, and how much she had learned in the short time she had been at the stable, which had Clare answering back with how much she loved working at the stable with the horses.

"Plus, I get to see this really cute girl every day," said Clare as she looked at Olivia and smiled, making Olivia blush.

"Just cute?" Asked Olivia, which now made Clare blush. "Ha, I got you. I think you are pretty cute as well... actually more than... wow... it is nice being able to talk... to say... Helen, Hope, Michael... you guys are so cool. Is it hard being so open?"

"Yes... no... for us it just happened so fast," started Helen, "we just fell... I just fell into it. One moment I was a wife in a crappy marriage to I guy I once loved, and the next thing I know, I seduce a young man who is now my husband, and then seduced by a young woman who is now my wife. I never... ever... thought I would make love to a woman. I still can't believe sometimes that a guy of twenty-one and a woman of twenty-seven love me, a woman of thirty-five. I feel so... liberated... so alive... and I want the whole world to know that I am a sexy and highly sexed woman, and I want everyone to see."

Hope and I both quietly coughed at the same time, which got us a glance from Helen.

"No, I am not ashamed of it, and neither should you two. Olivia is an adult who is working on coming out of the closet. I am not afraid for her to know that I fuck on camera with my husband and a few select others, and those pictures get published. So, if it makes it easier for Olivia to tell the world that she is gay, or bisexual, or whatever then... beautiful."

"Wow. You guys really make porn?"

"Yeah, besides leading normal everyday lives. It is fun, but generally, we keep it under wraps. So, it might be good if you didn't say anything to your parents," I said.

"Yeah, I think I can leave that out for now. It will be hard enough when they find out that I was never interested in the guys I dated in high school. I am pretty sure my dad knows, but my mom would... will go insane, when she finds out."

"Well, we won't say anything."

"You guys are cool, and yeah you are pretty normal too, though do you two always go around... naked?"

"A lot of the time we are sort of clothing optional, though me more than Hope and Michael, but not usually when we have company. With company, we are your normal everyday threesome," answered Helen.

"Tonight was to make you feel comfortable around us. If we were topless and openly romantic with each other, you might be willing to open up around Clare. We set you both up, and see, it is clear that you have a thing for Clare, and we already knew that Clare had the hots for you," continued Hope from where Helen left off.

"Yeah, I thought so. I have just been too chicken shit," Olivia stopped for a second like she was thinking of something. "So wait, is that how you guys know Clare? I know about where she worked before she came to work for us... "

"When it got really bad at home in Vermont, I came down here hoping they would give me a job. They made me wait until I got a real job first, which was you guys, and then they gave me the option... I've done a few sets for them. I guess you probably don't want to have anything to do with me now."

"Wow, that is freaky. But... no... I still want to... hey, can I see some of your work?" asked Olivia. I looked at Hope for her to answer, which resulted in a little shrug of the shoulders.

"Sure. Helen, why don't you show her the black light pics, start her out slowly."

"Oh cool. I get to show my pictures," said Helen as she bounded off gleefully. A few minutes later she returned carrying three of the smaller canvas prints and held them up, one at a time. "That's Hope and Clare. Hope is always behind the camera, but for these she agreed to be my model."

"Wow, those are really good... cool... sensual and electric... sort of punk... Clare, I can barely even tell that is you but for the hair... your hair is really cool... Hope you are beautiful too."

"And I am just the photographer," said Helen sarcastically and laughing.

"Oh, you are beautiful Helen, are there pictures with you?"

"Clare, would you like to show Olivia some of your other shoots?" Though stated as a question, suggested Hope.

"Um... yeah... OK... sure... do you really want to see them?"

"Of course, I would love to... "

"Our copies are all at the studio. You'll have to show her your copies."

"Yeah sure, they up in my apartment. I'll run and get them."

"Why don't you take Olvia. You can show her your grotto," said Helen.

"I think my wives are manipulating the situation again. They have been spending too much time around my mother. But Clare's 'grotto' is kind of wild: very punk. She painted it in all different colors and street tags, and black light paint. As I said, it is very wild."

"I would love to see it. Clare?"

"You would?"

"Yes, Clare... show me the 'grotto,'" said Olivia smiling lustfully.

"I guess we are going to my apartment."

"Well, you could seem happier," said Olivia, somewhat deflated.

"Oh, no. I'm thrilled, just kind of moving quickly. Are you sure you want to see me... having sex... fucking... fucking people you know... now?"

"If they are cool with it, then I can handle it. I think. Yeah, better now than later. I know the pics are out there, so until I see them I can't... we can't really go forward."

"Alright. We are doing this. I knew people would see this stuff, just never someone I was close to. Let's do this, get it over with. Come on Olivia, time for... well... the hammer to fall."

Olivia and Clare made their exit with haste on Clare's part.

"God, I hope this doesn't sink the two of them," said Hope to neither of us in particular.

"I hope this doesn't sink us," I said.

"Guys, look Olivia looked excited to... well you know... but I think everything is going to be alright. If Olivia wasn't serious about Clare, she wouldn't even need to see the pictures, it would just be over before it started."

"I hope you are right."

We all went up to bed and wondered what the next few days would bring.

As Hope and were leaving at the same time and taking one car, Helen decided to join us and get an early start continuing on getting the gallery ready for an eventual opening, we saw Olivia coming down the stairs from Clare's apartment. And smiling.

"Oh, hi Olivia," I said cheerily.

"Oh... hi Mr. Mit... sorry, Michael, Hope, Helen. I'd stop to talk, but I need to get home before my mom gets up and realizes that I didn't come home last night."

"So, everything is good with you and... "

"Oh, yeah... more than good. But hey, Clare told me that you guys were doing a shoot with her soon, but would you be OK if I watched?"

"You want to watch?" I asked. Surprised.

"Yeah... I've never really seen any real porn before... over protective mother and all... well maybe a little... but your scenes are really cool... so can I?"

"Wow... um... let us talk about it, and we'll let you know."

"OK, and thanks. I really think your shoots are hot, but I am sure Clare will tell you. She is really hot. I have to run, or there will be hell to pay."

Olivia hopped in her car and headed home.

"OK, I don't know about you two, but I want to find out everything that happened. I'm going to invade Clare's grotto and get the full scoop. Who's coming with me?" Stated Helen enthusiastically.

"I have a few minutes to get all heated up. You Michael?"

"Sure... but you know how these things often end up?"

"Don't worry Michael, I don't think any of us have that much time. So, if you start getting too heated up, you can take your car to work," laughed Hope.

All three of us quickly headed up the stairs, with Helen leading the way, who reached the door first and knocked. A towel clad Clare opened the door and smiled.

"I was wondering when you guys would come to interrogate me. But you have to be quick, I don't want to be late. So, fire away, and you will have to watch me change, but that is nothing you guys haven't seen before," said Clare as she let the towel fall.

"Alright, so we ran into Olivia coming down the stairs. Spill the beans girl," said Helen.

"So, obviously Olivia spent the night," answered Clare innocently.

"Spill it, Clare. Enquiring minds demand to know all the wonderful details," Helen pushed further.

"OK, so we got up here and she pulled me close to her and we kissed. Not a deep passionate kiss, but it was a start, and she looked at me nervously. So, I kissed her back, and got her to open up to me and we frenched a while. After a bit, she broke off and said that it was so different than the few guys she had kissed before, but she really liked it. She kissed me again, and I started moving my hands over her body, and she responded and felt my tits nervously. She had never touched another woman before. She then asked to see the pics, so I showed her the magazines.

She started going through them, page by page, it was like she was absorbing every picture. She was wild eyed. As we got further into them, she started absent mindedly stroking me, almost as if she was replaying each scene in her head. We did not make it through all of them, before I knew, we were fucking. She wanted to know if I had toys. She wanted me to eat her, then she started eating me. The magazines were always close at hand, like training manuals for her. We had fun. She had no idea that shaving your pussy was... such a big thing... she loved my heart... so now she wants me to shave her. Also, she had no idea that pussies were so different... and that pussy lips are all different. I have no idea how many times she came. It took her a bit to figure out making me cum, but I know exactly what it was like learning."

"Yeah, I remember your first time, but you picked it up fairly quickly. And now, you are great little punk slitty licker," quipped Hope. "So does our little Clare have a girlfriend now?"

"I think so, she did not say as much, but when she woke up she flipped through the rest of the magazines, and then pounced on me for some more. That is why she was in hurry when you guys saw her."

"Wake up sex is nice," I said. "It gives you a warm feeling all day."

"I like that idea. Oh, and she wants to watch a shoot. I told her I would ask."

"She already asked. Do you want her to watch, your new and first girlfriend?" Asked Hope. "And is she sure she is comfortable with you fucking other people?"

"I think that is why she has not said that we are a couple. The porn stuff gets her hot, very hot, but I don't know how she will feel as we get closer. But if she wants to watch, it's cool with me. I have to say, that as we get closer, I might not want anyone else other than her."

"Well, that is something that you will have to decide, hopefully together with her, if I read your feelings right. Whatever way it works out, we will support your decision," said Helen supportively.

"You guys are so cool, and I owe everything to you. If it wasn't for you, I would still be in Vermont doing glory holes and getting fucked by whoever my dad forced me to fuck."

"I know this sounds trite, but we are here for you," said Hope. "We'll let you finish dressing for work, and we'll see you for dinner, and if you want to bring Olivia that is fine too. She can come for a swim anytime."

"Oh, and you can tell Olivia, that it is fine for her watch the shoot this weekend. It is a western, cowboy and cowgirls theme. I just need to figure where. I have all the costumes. You'll get to meet Jessie. You'll love her. She is sexy as hell, fun, smart, and tasty. Oooh, I can't wait, this is going to be so much fun."

"Alright, we are leaving. I might be the boss, but I need to set an example for the others. Let's go Michael, Helen. See you tonight, Clare."

When we got home that night Olivia and Clare were in the pool again, this time both girls were topless and Olivia made no attempt to cover up when she saw me.

"Hi guys. I figured seeing as I have seen more of you guys than most people, it was only fair," quipped Olivia referring to her bare breasts. "Clare told me that you all agreed to let me watch when you do your next set of pictures this weekend. This is so cool, a week of firsts for me. I'm sure Clare told you." She said, now blushing a bit.

"Yeah, she might have said a few things, everybody has to have some first times. Just continue to be open minded, especially when it comes to Clare." It was Clare's turn to blush, but Olivia gave her a supportive smile. "So, are you staying for dinner? We hope you know you are welcome, anytime."

"No, I wish I could, but I should get back. If I change my routine too much my mom might start to wonder, and with everything going on, I think it best that she doesn't."

"We understand, totally. Do what you need to," from a somewhat disappointed Helen, mainly because she loves the idea of the more the merrier when it comes to being around naked people.

"But, hey before I head out, Clare mentioned that the theme of the porn shoot was a Western theme?"

"Yeah, three cowgirls and a cowboy get it on in the woods, or a field, or something like that. I just have to figure out the spot I like the best."

"I have an idea Helen, if you don't mind my butting in?"

"No, go ahead shoot."

"We have an old barn that never gets used on the other side of our property, by the foundations of the old house my grandparents had. Nobody ever goes there really and you can't even see it from the current stable and house. There is even a separate gate you can use from the road. Just get a few bails of straw and set them up, there is even some old horse tack hanging up."

"Wow, that would be perfect. And you are sure, that no one will see us?"

"No one goes there, and my folks are even out of town this weekend."

"Great, it sounds like a plan."

"If you want, I can even bring a couple of horses over. We have a few that are used to Western saddles, and if anyone does ask, I can tell them that I am teaching you guys to ride. Western is easier to learn than English. What do you guys say?"

"We say great!" Said Hope. "I guess I will have to give you 'production assistant' credit."

"No, that would not be good. Just watching is all I want. Oh, and Clare for a couple of hours afterwards."

"She might be a little messy afterwards," said Helen smiling.

"That will be alright, showering with her will be a new first as well."

So, we had all the plans set and after Olivia left, Clare went back to her apartment to change back into her work clothes, and the three of us hopped in the Land Rover and headed over to the shooting local of our next photo session.

"Wow, this looks perfect," said Helen gleefully. "I'll take the Rover somewhere to buy straw tomorrow. I love it."

"Yeah, it's great. Oh, and pick up a bale of hay as well. Horses can't eat straw," said Hope.

"So, now I am in charge of craft services as well? I think I am going to need a bigger cut," laughed Helen. "Oh, and I have a plan for picking up Jessie from the airport as well. So, I will need the two of you for that as well."

"You do realize that Jessie is coming in Saturday morning, and today is Thursday? When did you plan on telling us of your additional plan?"

"I was getting around to it Hope, anyway you will love it."

"I am sure I will, but you know what this means, don't you?"

"Yup. A day of torture for little old me."

"I don't think this is really an equitable arrangement we have; punishment is too much fun for you."

"I know, isn't it great?" We all laughed. "So, here is the plan. I reserved a stretch limo for the morning that we drive, well I drive it, and we pick up Jessie in that. I told Jessie to wear a really short dress, her tallest heels, and her sluttiest of lingerie. I picked up a really sexy chauffer's uniform; short-short black skirt, little black jacket and open white blouse, and a black chauffer's cap. My tits spilling out kind of look, and my best black stilettoes. I meet her holding up a sign that has "Ms. J James" on one side and "SLUT Inc." on the other, that way if anyone is looking, I will have the J James side showing. Hope, as usual you are taking pictures and I will lead her to the limo where Michael is waiting, and already naked. We all get in the car, with me driving and the three of you in the back. Michael and Jessie start getting into it, first with him eating out her tight, dripping, hot cunt while she is still dressed: hiked up skirt, progressing to boobs out, you get the idea. Then off comes her skirt and she starts sucking on his wonderful, lovely, and ever so throbbing hard cock... "

"So, you want me to put 'his wonderful, lovely, and ever so throbbing hard cock' in the production notes?"

"Well of course not Hope but running this scene through my head and out-loud to you two, I was getting all horny, and we are going to fuck before we head back home and I wanted to get you all hot and bothered so I would not have to convince you fuck in this musty old barn."

"'His wonderful, lovely, and ever so throbbing hard cock' was all for my benefit? To get my wonderful, wet, and succulent pussy all flowing so I would just eventually madly take my clothes off and bonk the two of you in this 'musty old barn'?"

"Yeah. That's about right."

"OK, then continue with your outline."

"So, Jessie starts devouring his wonderful, lovely, and ever so throbbing hard cock, lots of juicy saliva, and really taking him deep down to the root: toying with his balls and his tight pucker the whole time. Then we move to Michael mounting her and fucking her with her laying on her back on the car seat. Lots of close-ups of his 'wonderful, lovely, and ever so throbbing hard cock' pistoning in and out of her beautiful and oh-so-moist cunny. Her juices coating his swollen manhood. He then positions her so he can fuck her doggie-style, but she pushes the intercom button and says "Helena, can you come back here please." So, I come back, after parking the limo, in theory, and take off my hat and jacket, and Jessie starts licking my burning, dewy, little cunny while Michael continues to bang that incredible ever-so fuckable gash of hers. Then Jessie and I sixty-nine with me taking his cock from her dripping wet pussy and suck it bit before he fucks her some more. We end the scene with him pulling out and cumming over her ass and my face. Oh, and then Jessie and I kissing and sharing the ooey-gooey cum. Easy peesy."

123456...9