Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one particularly hot morning, Maka and Potchira burst into our hut in a state of great excitement. They were babbling and, despite our vocabulary having grown, we couldn't understand what they were trying to tell us until Potchira made the "pregnant belly" gesture. We followed them out of the hut and into the village. There was a large crowd gathered and I recognised two of the women at its centre. They were beaming in delight and talking animatedly.

They were the first two girls to be pregnant and were amongst those that I'd had sex with on the first day. I wasn't sure how reliable their methods were for detecting pregnancy but within a few weeks the swollen bellies proved it to be correct. The atmosphere in the village was fantastic and everybody was overjoyed. My "work" continued unabated and I was now getting some repeat "customers" that weren't successful on the first try.

After nine months the first births were occurring. Thankfully the babies and mothers were all healthy. Mei and Yu Yan were present during many of the births and were impressed with how things were done. As to the babies themselves, they were slightly paler than the rest of the people but still had a nice olive colour and in my opinion looked very cute. With each new birth our status in the tribe was growing. Yu Yan and I were offered a place in the main hut near the chief but refused as we preferred to stay together with Mei and Hui in our own hut.

Yu Yan's and Mei's plans to teach languages got off to a good start and they were given a hut as a classroom for the mothers and young babies. All of us spoke to the babies in our own languages whenever possible.

***

Time seemed to pass quickly and we had been living with the tribe for at least three years. The village was now awash with babies and toddlers and the atmosphere was better than ever. Of course there had been some tragedies along the way and lives were lost during childbirth but this was unavoidable. Some of the women, including Potchira, were already expecting for the third time and it didn't look like they wanted to stop anytime soon.

My interest in sex had not waned, which was quite surprising considering how much I was having. Yu Yan remained by my side and often joined in and we still had sex together frequently. I could tell both she and Mei were getting broody and wasn't surprised when Yu Yan asked me how I felt about getting her pregnant. I had no problem with this apart from the fear that something could go wrong and that I could lose her. I realised I was being selfish and didn't want to stop her enjoying the joys of motherhood, so I agreed.

Yu Yan and her parents were overjoyed and we didn't wait long to start the process. It was actually quite exciting for both of us as I'd never come inside her pussy. We decided to make it a special occasion and one morning went to the same place we lost our virginities together. It felt almost as special as the first time when I penetrated Yu Yan and remained embedded in her until the act was completed.

Much like the first time we were lying on our backs in bliss when Potchira appeared. She glanced between Yu Yan's legs and when she saw our combined fluids leaking, realised what had taken place. She was as excited as we were and kissed and hugged us both before leaving. As I watched her pregnant form waddle away I wondered how Yu Yan's body would change and found myself looking forward to it happening.

Upon returning to our hut, both Mei and Hui realised what had happened and we all held each other in a group hug. Mei was very emotional and I could see tears running down her face. Late that evening Yu Yan woke me up and whispered, "Can I ask you something?"

I nodded still groggy with sleep and she continued, "My mother would love another child but as you know it's not possible with my father." She paused and I woke fully as the implication of what she was saying hit me. "Would you mind helping her? It would make all of us so happy."

She watched my face for my reaction and I could tell she was relieved when I smiled at her and said "Of course, but there may be more risk at her age."

Yu Yan nodded and said "We know but she still wants to do it and Maka has told us many women older than her have had babies without any difficulties."

She smiled and kissed me as she said "You're so wonderful and I love you so much!"

"No, you're the wonderful one and I love you so much!"

We held each other and after a while I asked, "Is your father really OK with this?"

"Yes, in fact he was just as keen as my mother."

"OK. You can tell them its fine with me."

The next morning I was woken by the three of them. They were all in high spirits and Yu Yan told me they wanted to get started right after breakfast. I sat up and took the proffered food and drink and we ate together. "Is it OK if my father and I stay?" Yu Yan asked.

"Of course! You always have to be with me and Hui should also be present."

She told her parents and they smiled at me in gratitude. Once we'd eaten there was a moment of uncertainty until Yu Yan got the ball rolling by taking her mother's hand and placing it on my still flaccid penis. This broke the ice and I felt myself begin to harden as Mei gently played with my cock. When I was fully hard she said a few words to her daughter and Yu Yan translated "She wants you to make love to her just like you do to me, not just impregnate her."

I nodded and sat up indicating Mei should lie down in my place. She did as I asked and I moved between her outstretched legs. Yu Yan and her father took a place on either side of us and watched. I could see Mei was still nervous as I bent down and began kissing and licking her thighs. She shuddered and moaned as my mouth closed over her pussy and my tongue pushed into her moist slit before flicking over her hard clit. When I looked up I could see that Yu Yan and Hui had each latched onto her hard nipples and were sucking and biting them gently.

It really was going to be a family affair and I smiled in joy as I attacked her pussy with renewed vigour. It wasn't long before she screamed and flooded my mouth with her first orgasm. I lifted my dripping face and found the three of them smiling at me. Yu Yan offered me her mother's breast and I didn't hesitate to lean down and engulf the huge nipple. I sucked on it in the same way as I did with Yu Yan and her mother responded with similar passion. I was soon eye to eye with Hui as he took care of her other breast and I felt him place an arm over my shoulder as we both continued to pleasure his wife.

Yu Yan wasn't inactive and I felt her grip my penis and rub it up and down he mother's pussy lips, coating in with the abundant fluid that was still flowing. Whenever she hit Mei's clitoris she stiffened and moaned. Another orgasm hit her and both Hui and I released her breasts and sat back. Mei was coated in sweat and moaning continuously. I looked at Hui and Yu Yan and they both nodded. It was time. Yu Yan said something to her father and his hand joined hers holding my cock as they guided it towards Mei's entrance.

Once I felt my tip slot into place I slowly pushed forwards. It was surprisingly tight and I went slowly to avoid causing Mei any discomfort. The feeling of her pussy combined with the two hands still holding my cock as I moved deeper and deeper was amazing. Mei groaned loudly and I felt her getting tighter as I continued moving forwards. I realized this was probably deeper then Hui had ever been and that I was basically in virginal territory.

Hui and Yu Yan's fingers were still forming rings around the base of my cock and I hoped they would remain there as things progressed. I was almost all the way in now and within a matter of seconds I hit bottom. Mei gasped and said a few words. Yu Yan translated "She's never felt this full before!"

Hui leaned down and kissed his wife before whispering something in her ear.

I waited a moment and then began sawing in and out of Mei's pussy. Her head was turning from side to side and her eyes were closed in pleasure. I felt movement on my right and watched as Hui repositioned himself without releasing his hold on my thrusting cock. He was now using his free hand to jerk himself off as he watched my cock plunging in and out of his wife. Yu Yan moved and I saw her follow her father's example as she also began to pleasure herself. Mei had another orgasm and I felt her pussy pulsate and clench on my cock. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist and I felt myself slide even deeper into her on my next thrust.

I felt myself getting closer to my climax and picked up the pace even further. The four of us were now moaning and groaning in unison and then the amazing happened. Mei set things off with another huge orgasm and this was followed by Yu Yan screaming as her own hit and Hui gasping and shooting his load across his wife's chest. It was all too much for me and I grunted loudly as I ejaculated deeply inside of Mei before collapsing on top of her.

The four of lay in a panting heap holding each other. I don't know how long it was before I felt Yu Yan and Hui's grip around my now softening penis loosen and then their hands withdraw. I raised myself off Mei and slowly pulled my penis from her sheath taking care to avoid spilling too much of the precious essence. When I left her she tilted her pelvis back and Hui quickly moved to help her maintain this position.

Yu Yan moved into my arms kissing me and telling me how amazing it had been. The feeling of her body on mine and her caresses soon got me going again and when she felt its hardness poking into her she giggled in delight and pushed me onto the floor and then quickly taking me inside her cow girl style. Our actions hadn't gone unnoticed by her parents and it looked like we'd ignited their passion once again as Hui pushed his cock into Mei experiencing sloppy seconds for the first time.

Despite only having just experienced huge orgasms our second bout of love making didn't last much longer before Hui and I were shooting our admittedly somewhat diminished loads inside our respective partners. We were still lying on top of each other when Maka entered our hut. The place must have reeked of sex as she made a face and then smiled announcing that Potchira had just given birth to a healthy baby boy.

This roused us out of our slumber and we all followed her out to visit the new arrival and congratulate the mother. As we were walking, Maka was laughing and pointing at the trickle of liquid leaking from both mother and daughter. Once the visit was over we all went to the pool and washed together.

Our shared love making continued even after both ladies where confirmed as being pregnant and Mei even went as far as having a double penetration session with Hui and I. I wouldn't have minded doing the same for Yu Yan but she wasn't interested in having sex with her father so it never happened. Both women blossomed and became even more beautiful as their pregnancies progressed.

Yu Yan's breasts grew to a size never seen before and her production of milk started early. This was probably due to the fact that I couldn't keep my mouth of her nipples. I loved drinking her milk and did it every day on the condition that I'd share with our baby once it arrived. Mei's breasts also provided nourishment and Hui, Yu Yan and I all took pleasure in feeding from her abundant supply.

Both ladies went into labour at almost the same time. Hui and I paced nervously outside the hut and were greatly relieved to hear the sound of screaming babes a few hours later. Maka emerged and indicated we should step inside. I will never forget the site that greeted us, Yu Yan and Mei were both looking exhausted but also blissful. The new arrivals, a boy for Hui and Mei and a girl for Yu Yan and me, were both laying quietly on their mothers chests.

I was so overwhelmed by emotion that I just stood and stared. Yu Yan watched me for a while and then gestured that I should approach. I softly walked to her side and sat down next to her. She gave me a smile and raising the baby towards me said, "Say hello to our daughter!"

I carefully took the small bundle from her arms and held our daughter in my arms for the first time. I couldn't believe the love I felt for this little person that I'd just met. When I returned her to Yu Yan's arms I said "So, do you think the name we pick suits her?"

We'd spoken about names and had picked "Lin" if it was a girl. I said "I think it's a perfect match!"

Yu Yan nodded and smiled as she said "Hello Lin, welcome to the world."

I turned to look at Yu Yan's parents and could see both of them were as happy as we were. Mei gestured to me and I went over to be introduced to their son. She held out the baby boy and said "Huan". I took the baby from her and was surprised by how heavy he was compared to Lin. "Hello Huan!" Hui was beaming and patted by back. I smiled at him and handed over his son.

When I returned to Yu Yan, I said "So Huan is basically Lin's uncle and your brother! It will be fun trying to explain that to them when they're older!"

Yu Yan laughed and said "I don't think you should think about that! Since all the children in the village are half yours they are all actually brothers and sisters."

I nodded "I know, and I'm a bit concerned about the future when they reproduce. I think we should tell them the truth when they're old enough, but we've got plenty of time to consider how to do it!"

***

The years passed quickly and my services were still very much in demand. Yu Yan and I were now parents of three children, two girls and a boy. Huan remained the only child for his parents despite Mei's continued attempts to get pregnant. It was probably for the best since the risks would have been far greater at her age. The village was flourishing and all the children were now multilingual. They spoke their mother tongue, English and Chinese fluently. Yu Yan and Mei's "school" was very popular and they had extended the lessons to include basic maths, geography and history.

Sex education was also included and as the children got older the history of the tribe was explained to them. As the first born children would soon be 18, I knew that my job as sperm donor would probably be over. To date, there had been no pregnancies without my involvement and it had been decided that the young males would first engage in sex with eligible, older women to ensure the genetic mix would be as diverse as possible. Of course, it would be impossible to prevent "relatives" from having sex at some point so it just had to be accepted.

Our original chief had died in an accident the previous year. His replacement was a reasonable and good man and together with us explained the situation to the villagers and everyone agreed it was the best way forward. Maka was also no longer with us. She had a peaceful, natural death of old age and Potchira had successfully taken over her role as healer, midwife and, I suppose, "sex therapist"!

The tribal traditions of binding cocks and of shaving girls when they were no longer virgins was kept and this meant there was now an abundance of furry pubes. I found the look refreshing and Yu Yan often teased me when I got an erection watching the young nubile females. We'd also noticed that many of my offspring were sporting cocks larger than the local average and I was somewhat proud of this achievement. Sexual freedom and the swapping of partners were still prevalent but thankfully the women had ensured that the men were taught how to please them and not just themselves when having intercourse.

When the first boys reached maturity they were introduced into the art of sex by Potchira, Yu Yan and me. The couple was able to choose if this took place in a private or public setting. Initially, none of the women having sex were virgins, so the task was quite simple. It was a tense time waiting for the results of the copulations and there was a huge celebration when the first pregnancies were confirmed. It was now clear that the curse of infertility had ended.

Lin and Huan had been close all their lives but thankfully this had not evolved into a romantic or sexual entanglement. When they both turned 18 they asked to be initiated into sex together. We agreed and it was an emotional moment for us all. Hui and Mei joined in and we were all waiting in the hut for our children to arrive with their choosen partners.

They arrived together and were holding hands as they entered the hut. Huan's girlfriend was a stunning beauty called Peeca. She was tall and had large breasts topped by unusually large nipples. Despite being slim in build she had a very curvy and appealing bottom. It looked like Huan had inherited some of his taste in women from me! Huan was also appealing to the eye. He was somewhat shorter than me but still a bit taller than Peeca. I hadn't seen his penis erect except for the odd glimpse at the pool. From what I had seen I knew he was well equipped to take care of his girl.

I my eyes, Lin was one of the most beautiful girls in the village, second only to Yu Yan. She was tall and lean like her mother but with slightly larger breasts. In the nipple department she was maintaining the family tradition, and sported a pair that, like Yu Yan's were always erect. Her bottom was a mirror image of Yu Yan's, which meant perfection in my eyes. Long and fine, just slightly lighter in colour than her mother's, her hair perfectly complemented her olive complexion. She had inherited the best of both races and her piercing blue eyes made her especially exotic.

Lin's boyfriend, Tanca, was also attractive. Well-built and tall he stood proudly next to our daughter. His penis seemed to be of reasonable proportions but I had yet to see how it looked and performed when erect.

The four youngsters stood somewhat nervously and Yu Yan spoke first. "OK, the first thing to do is for the girls to remove their partner's penis bindings. As you know it's not a pleasant sensation for a man to get erect while bound so it's best to do this now."

The girls quickly complied and went onto their knees before the boys. Within a few seconds the cocks were released and hung down over their balls. They were already showing signs of arousal but were still quite soft. Yu Yan continued "Good. There are many ways to arouse a man as I'm sure you've seen from watching other couples make love. I'll leave it to you to get them excited."

The girls briefly looked at each other and then proceeded to do what they thought would work best. Peeca stood and kissed Huan deeply while rubbing herself against his body. It was clear this wasn't the first time they'd kissed as they were both quite skilled at it. Lin took another approach, reaching out and taking Tanca's penis in her hand. She rubbed it a few times and then gently slid his foreskin back and forth. His cock quickly grew to an impressive size and Lin seemed quite shocked. It was about 20cm in length and slightly thicker than my own. This was the largest penis I'd seen here and, to my surprise, it was also banana shaped like my own. It protruded at a 90 degree angle and curved downwards. Lin held the penis in her hand and stared at it before turning to Yu Yan and saying "It's so big mother!"

Yu Yan smiled at her "Don't worry, it'll be fine, just carry on."

Lin turned back the organ in her hand and tentatively moved her face closer to it. Her tongue came out and she gently licked its tip before taking the whole crown into her mouth. Watching my own daughter performing her first blowjob had the effect of making my own cock surge to full hardness. Looking over at Hui I could see he was in the same condition and we smiled at each other. The ladies weren't immune either and I could see both Mei's and Yu Yan's nipples were erect and there was a trickle of fluid running down their legs.

1...67891011