Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hovered over her panting I watched as she scooped some of my sperm off her breast and brought it to her mouth. I was surprised by the volume of my ejaculate and bent down to lick it off her body. She tasted of salt and the unique flavour of sperm and it was delicious. Yu Yan giggled as I moved further and further up her body licking up every drop until I reached her mouth. We kissed deeply and I sucked on her tongue as it poked deeply into my mouth.

We stayed like that for a while until I rolled onto my back. Yu Yan sat up and we both looked over at her parents. I was surprised to see them both standing and looking at us. Her mother spoke first and whatever she said made Yu Yan jump to her feet and rush over to her parents. They all hugged each other and Yu Yan said "Come and join us James!"

I rose and walked over joining in the group hug without really understanding what was going on. My penis was still somewhat stiff and covered in our combined juices but it didn't seem to bother Mei as she held onto me tightly. When we all released each other Yu Yan said "My mother said we were beautiful to watch and that we should never hide our love or be ashamed of it."

It was a very emotional moment for all of us and when we finally let go of each other I hugged Yu Yan and told her "Tell your parents that I will do everything I can to make sure our life here is as good as it can possibly be. Despite the fact that I have to have sex with all these women I will never stop loving you."

Yu Yan translated what I'd said for her parents and Mei was first to move forwards and give me another hug and kiss. This was followed by Hui giving me a hug and it felt strange but not entirely unpleasant feeling his penis and balls as they rubbed against my legs. After the hugs we settled down on our mats again and soon fell asleep.

The next morning began as the previous day had ended. The old woman, who we now knew was called "Maka", kept me busy all day long. With Yu Yan at my side, I serviced another 15 or so ladies. Without the help of the powder and Yu Yan I would never have managed. Our lives settled into a routine and time passed relatively quickly. Despite all the sex I was getting my passion for Yu Yan did not diminish in the slightest. We made love most nights or early in the morning before my "work" began.

We felt comfortable with an audience and were often watched by Mei and Hui who also weren't shy. Having sex in front of each other became a normal family event. My only regret was that I had never been able to orgasm while inside Yu Yan as the risk of her getting pregnant was just too great. She spoke to her mother about this and Mei suggested trying anal sex. Yu Yan was hesitant and we didn't attempt it until, one early evening Mei and Hui gave us a demonstration of how it was done correctly.

Things started off normally and Yu Yan and I were lying on our mats talking about our ideas for the village. Yu Yan and Mei wanted to teach the children English and Chinese and the villagers would take care of the local language. I thought it was a great idea and we were discussing setting up a hut that could be used as a class room. During our conversation I noticed that Mei and Hui were getting frisky. This was nothing unusual until we noticed Mei coating Hui's erection with the jelly like substance Maka sometimes used as a lubricant.

This was out of the norm as they had never been in need of a lubricant before. We stopped talking and watched as Mei then turned away and placed her head on her mat with her ass raised towards Hui and us. Hui applied a coating of the jelly to her anus and we watched in stunned silence as he used his fingers to push it into Mei's anal channel using first one then two fingers. When he was satisfied, he gestured for us to come closer as he positioned himself behind his wife.

We crawled over and watched as he moved his penis into position and slowly penetrated Mei's ass. As his cock sunk in, Mei groaned. I wasn't sure if it was in pleasure or pain but Hui paused and let her adjust. After a brief pause Mei began moving her hips and this seemed to be the signal Hui was waiting for. He slowly pushed forwards and his cock sank deeper and deeper. Mei groaned loudly but this time I could tell from her movements that it was in pleasure and not pain.

I glanced at Yu Yan and saw she was watching the unusual copulation with great interest. Hui had hit bottom and paused again. Mei reached back gently squeezing his testicles and he soon began a slow pumping motion. He didn't pull back far but we could see Mei's anus pop outwards clasping tightly to his shaft and then pop in again. My own cock was rock hard as I imagined doing the same to Yu Yan. I was slightly worried things wouldn't go quite as smoothly as my penis was significantly larger than Hui's and Yu Yan had never had anything in her anus before.

As I was thinking these thoughts, my hand drifted over to Yu Yan's back and I slowly stroked her while moving down towards her arse. When my hand reached the soft fleshy globes I kneaded them gently and let a finger slip between her cheeks until it was touching her anal entrance. I gently rubbed it but didn't try and penetrate. It felt so tiny and I couldn't imagine getting my cock in there.

The action in front of us was picking up. Hui's tempo had increased and Mei's hand had left his testicles and was now between her own legs. I moved lower and watched as she played with her clitoris. Her pussy was shiny and dripping juice. I moved my own hand lower until it reached Yu Yan's pussy. She was also flooded and inserted a few fingers collecting as much of her natural lubricant as I could before moving back up to her second entrance. I felt her stiffen as I coated it with fluid before going back for more.

When I felt it was slippery enough I gently pushed the tip of my index finger, just past the nail, into her. It was incredibly tight and she gasped and clenched. Even if I'd wanted to go further I don't think I could have! I left my finger in place and focused on the events taking place before us. Mei was gasping and I could tell she would come soon. Hui again increased his speed and we could hear and see as his body slapped against Mei's buttocks with each forward thrust. Mei suddenly screamed loudly and shouted something in Chinese. Hui froze and held her tightly as her body shook and writhed about before him.

After what seemed like a long time, she suddenly went limp and Hui slowly pulled out his cock. It left her body with a loud pop, followed by an impressive stream of white fluid. I hadn't even noticed that he'd come! Mei's anal entrance was very red and remained gaping for a while before slowly closing up. She sank to the floor and remained on her front for a moment before rolling onto her back. Her face and chest were flushed and she looked exhausted but also very satisfied. She smiled at Hui as he lay down next to her and the two of them looked at us.

I felt Yu Yan's anus relax slightly and used the opportunity to push my finger further into her. To my surprise it slipped in past the knuckle without any trouble. Yu Yan grunted slightly and then was the first to speak. She said something to her parents and her mother responded. They began a conversation and I pushed even further until my whole finger was buried within her. It felt fantastic. Incredibly tight and hot! My cock pulsed as I imagined it replacing my finger.

"James!"

I looked at Yu Yan in surprise and could see the three of them watching me. She said "I asked you what you thought about trying anal sex!"

"Oh, sorry! I didn't notice you were talking to me!"

Yu Yan smiled and said, "I think you can take your finger out now!"

I slowly withdrew my finger and said "Well, I'd love to try it. It looked fantastic. But I'm a bit worried things might not go quite as smoothly for us."

"I know, I was saying the same thing to my mother. She just said we have to go slowly and I would get used to it."

"My finger loved it! How did that feel for you?"

"It was strange at first, but then when you went in further I really liked it."

She said something to her parents and they both nodded and smiled at us. "Shall we try now?"

I made a point of looking down at my throbbing erection and said "What do you think?" with a smile.

Yu Yan laughed and turned around, crawling back to our mat slowly, while wiggling her buttocks in a very enticing fashion. When she reached the mat, she lowered herself and raised her bottom, offering herself to me in almost the same position as her mother previously. As I turned to follow her, Mei grasped my arm and handed me the pot of lubricating Jelly. I took it gratefully and rapidly moved behind Yu Yan. When she felt me there she looked over her shoulder and smiled before reaching back and pulling her cheeks apart.

Her little pink anus winked at me and I couldn't resist leaning forwards and giving it a kiss. "Oh!" gasped Yu Yan and, encouraged by her reaction, I pushed my tongue into the tiny orifice. "Ohhhh yes! That feels nice", was her response.

I continued licking and poking for a bit and then withdrew. Taking the pot of jelly I scooped some onto my finger and first rubbed it around the outside before pushing it into her anus. I felt her tense as my finger followed. Mei must have been watching and noticed the same thing as I heard her say something and Yu Yan immediately relaxed her sphincter. My finger glided in easily and I pulled it out and added more and more jelly. "Do you think you're ready to try two fingers?" I asked.

"Yes, it feels nice so far!"

"I scooped up some more jelly and this time pushed two fingers into her. Her passage was incredibly tight but I could feel it stretch to accommodate the intrusion. Ju Yan moaned and I stopped. "No, keep going, it feels amazing!"

I continued and soon both fingers were buried in her. I glanced over at her parents and saw them both watching us. Hui's penis was once again erect and I couldn't blame him for being excited. Mei smiled and nodded at me so I turned back to Yu Yan, slowly pumping my fingers in an out. "Oh James, I'm about to have an orgasm!"

I added a rotating movement to my hand and increased the speed of my thrusts. Yu Yan screamed loudly and I felt her anus tighten. It was incredible and I could almost hear the bones in my fingers cracking! God, how would this feel on my cock? Her passage quickly relaxed again and I withdrew my crushed fingers. They popped out of her and her anus remained gaping so I quickly dipped three fingers into the jelly and returned to the opening before if shrank again.

My penis was now continually leaking precum and I felt it dripping onto my legs. The three fingers proved to be a challenge, but with some more advice from her mother, Yu Yan managed to relax enough. Once they were all inside she breathlessly said "Twist them around a bit and then I'll be ready to try your penis!"

I gulped and did as she asked. It really seemed to work and I could feel her loosen up more and more. "Ok, that's enough!"

I slowly pulled my fingers out and was amazed at how large her pink and shiny opening now was. "Cover your penis with the jelly and then put it inside!"

I again followed her instructions and liberally coated my throbbing cock with the jelly. It felt good and once I was ready I moved into position behind Yu Yan. When my cock came into contact with her skin she suddenly said something in Chinese. I heard movement from behind and was surprised when Mei suddenly appeared at my side. Yu Yan said "I'm a bit nervous! I've asked my mother to help us."

"OK". It was a strange situation but I could understand Yu Yan's fears. Mei moved closed and I could see her looking at Yu Yan's gaping anus. She nodded in approval and said something to her daughter. "She said you've done a good job!"

I nodded and then gasped as Mei unexpectedly took hold of my cock. She'd seen it erect many times but this was the first time she had actually touched it in this way. Her delicate and soft hand could barely close around my shaft and she held on to it in wonder for a while before pulling it across her daughter's buttocks and placing my tip in her anal opening. She something in Chinese and then pushed my cock forwards until its head was firmly buried.

I gasped again at the sensations. It felt very different to all the pussies I'd been in before, somehow very much hotter and tighter. Mei said something to Yu Yan again and I saw her hand move between her legs and begin to rub her pussy and clitoris. Mei, still holding on to my cock waited for a while and then pushed another few centimetres inside. Yu Yan cried out and stopped pleasuring herself. "Is it too painful?" I asked.

"It hurts, but it's OK. We just have to go slowly."

I felt Mei pull me back until only my head remained embedded. Yu Yan's began to pleasure herself again and soon Mei pushed me forwards once more. I went slightly deeper this time and Yu Yan groaned but didn't complain. Her mother smiled and pulled me back again and then pushed me even further. This time Yu Yan's moan was one of pleasure.

I looked over at Hui for the first time since Mei had joined us. He had moved closer and was watching intently, stroking himself. He seemed very excited to see his wife holding my cock and gave me a smile and a thumbs up. I turned back as I felt Mei pushing me deeper than ever, Yu Yan groaned and wiggled her bottom slightly. I was just over halfway in and it felt even better than I'd imagined it would. Mei said something to Yu Yan, to which she just nodded.

I felt Mei pull me back again, this time not stopping. My cock popped out and Mei quickly used her other hand to scoop up more lubricating jelly and apply it. She seemed to be enjoying herself and I could see her nipples protruding like bullets from her flushed breasts. I heard a grunt and turned just as Hui's cock erupted. He let it go and it bounced up and down on its own as his sperm spewed out and dripped down the shaft like lava. He couldn't take his eyes off his wife's hand as she continued applying the jelly.

Only when Yu Yan said something and began to wiggle her bottom, did Mei again move my cock into position and push it inside. This time she didn't stop and continued pushing until there was just space for a two of her fingers to form a ring around the root of my cock. Yu Yan squealed and Mei squeezed the ring around my cock tightly, helping to hold back the orgasm that almost hit me. We stayed like that for a while until I felt Yu Yan's hand move back and stroke over my balls. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, that last bit hurt for a moment but it's starting to feel really good now." She added something in Chinese and her mother loosened her grip on my penis and withdrew her hand.

"Are you ready for some more?" I asked.

"Yes!" came the breathless reply.

I placed my hands on her hips and pulled back a few centimetres before thrusting all the way. Yu Yan gasped "Yes!" and I began pumping slowly in and out. Over Yu Yan's moans I heard a small squeal and when I turned towards its source I saw Mei with one hand buried between her legs and the other pinching and pulling one of her huge nipples. She squealed again when she noticed me watching and then shuddered and removed the hand between her legs as a gush of liquid sprayed onto the ground.

Yu Yan said "I'm close!"

"Me too!" I replied and increased the speed and length of my thrusts. A few seconds later Yu Yan screamed loudly and her anal passage clamped down on my cock with the same incredible force as before. I froze as I felt a spray of liquid douse my legs. The pressure on my penis was painful but felt amazing at the same time. I could feel almost a rippling sensation as if many fingers were squeezing and releasing my cock simultaneously. I couldn't hold back any longer and shouted "Ahhhhh" as I felt my semen travel rapidly up the tightly compressed tube within my penis before bursting forth with huge force at its end.

I'd never had an ejaculation like this before and it seemed to go on and on, almost like having a piss. Yu Yan was moaning and groaning with continuous orgasms as the fluid sprayed within her like from a high pressure hose and each time she peaked the force on my cock increased even further. After many minutes, my longest ever orgasm finally ended and I felt my penis soften. Yu Yan was panting and exhausted and I felt her begin to collapse. I followed her down as my penis was still trapped and I felt it stretch as she pulled away.

Once she was lying on the ground I tried to extract my cock but was shocked when it didn't budge an inch. Mei could see my predicament and said something to Yu Yan. "My mother said this happens sometimes, we don't have to worry. You should wait a while and I'll try and push you out."

I was relieved to hear this and relaxed on top of Yu Yan. It hit me then that this had been the first time I'd had an orgasm inside her and I whispered "That was amazing!" before kissing her neck and back. My penis continued softening but as the tip was still held fast it felt like if I stretched it while flaccid, a weird but not entirely unpleasant sensation. All of a sudden it was released and shot back like a rubber band. I rolled of Yu Yan and lay on my side. Mei quickly approached and rubbed some more of the soothing jelly on Yu Yan's anus and then also onto my sensitive cock.

Her hands felt good as she rubbed my balls and cock and despite just having had the most incredible orgasm of my life I felt myself begin to harden. Mei felt it as well and shook her head sternly but I could tell by the smile on her lips that she was actually enjoying herself. When she was done she returned to Hui and I snuggled up to Yu Yan. The hut was now getting quite dark and we held each other tightly. Yu Yan then whispered "I need to go outside! You filled me up so much I need to empty my bowels now!"

She stood up and we left the hut together, going into the jungle. Once we were far enough away, I watched as she squatted down and then released a flood of liquid. It was like she'd had an enema! When she was done we walked towards the pool and had a quick wash before returning to the hut. Her parents seemed to be asleep when we stepped inside and once we were settled Yu Yan said "I loved the feeling of you shooting inside me!"

"Yes, it was rather enjoyable!"

"I hope you didn't mind me asking my mother to help?"

"No, it was a good idea for our first time. Anyway, your parents both seemed to enjoy it!"

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you notice?"

"Notice what? What are you talking about?"

"Well your mother was the one guiding my cock into you, she was holding me tightly all the time until I was all the way inside!"

"Really?"

"Yes, and that's not all! Your father was watching us and really got excited when Mei was handling me. He was playing with himself and then had an impressive orgasm."

"Oh god! I didn't realise anything like that was going on, I wish I'd known!"

"Once I took over, your mother moved back and took care of herself as well. It was hot watching them both."

"I suppose it's not that surprising. They've both only been with each other. My mother has been asking me what it's like taking a penis like yours!"

"Well, I didn't mind at all and I hope you're OK with it!"

"Yes, I love watching you with the other women and seeing you and my mother together would be even better."

With these erotic thoughts in our minds we soon fell asleep.

***

Our lives continued along this now familiar pattern. Considering all that had and was happening we felt amazingly free and happy. Yu Yan told me her parents were happier than ever before and had told her that even if we were rescued now they wouldn't want to return to their previous life. When I heard this I realised that I felt the same! I asked Yu Yan and she agreed that she had no desire whatsoever to return to so called "civilisation".