Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She frowned before replying "I think what my parents suggested is the only way. I won't like it but if you have to have sex with another woman I want to be with you when it happens."

"Yu Yan, I love you so much."

"I love you too James."

We took each other's hands and I pulled her closer until our bodies were touching underwater. We kissed and my penis hardened instantly. Yu Yan felt it pushing against her and whispered "It looks like you're ready!"

"I've been ready ever since I met you!"

"When shall we do it?"

"It's up to you."

She considered a moment and then said "I don't want to wait any longer, let's see if we can sneak off later and find a private place."

I nodded and felt elated and terrified at the same time. We released each other and swam to the shore. Her parents were already out and I could see them watching us as we left the water. Mei smiled slightly when she saw the condition I was in. We approached them and Yu Yan and began speaking. I presumed she was telling them about our decision and after she spoke her parents hugged her and then me. Due to my persistent erection it was rather embarrassing for me but I was starting to get used to it.

The four of us walked back to the large clearing and found the women all working. They were making some kind of porridge which they then cooked over open fires. The remaining villagers were queuing patiently for bowls and we took out places at the back. Thankfully, despite my mind constantly thinking of my upcoming union with Yu Yan, my erection had faded during the walk back. Once we'd received our bowls of food we found a spot and sat down together to eat. The porridge was sweetened with some honey and tasted remarkably good. There was also an abundant supply of fruit to which we could help ourselves.

Yu Yan and her mother spoke a lot during the meal and from Yu Yan's expression and occasional blushing I presumed she was giving her advice. Hui sat slightly apart from them and I wished I could talk to him and get to know him better. Once Yu Yan had finished eating she took my hand and we stood together. She said a few words to her parents and then pulled me along as she headed back to the main building. While we walked she said "We can take one of the mats to lie on and then go and explore the area around the pool, maybe we'll find a more private place."

I nodded dumbly and followed her, after retrieving my sleeping mat we walked towards the pool. It was probably just my imagination but I had the feeling everyone was watching us and knew what we were planning to do.

I could feel my nerves kick in as I realised what was going to happen shortly! I was finally going to have sex! When we arrived at the pool I was glad to see that there were only a few people around and they took no notice of us. We walked further along the river bank and after climbing over a large boulder found a small sandy clearing. "This looks ideal!" said Yu Yan.

Looking around I had to agree with her assessment and unrolled the mat on the ground. We stood staring at each other and not knowing how to proceed. I decided I had to say something "Yu Yan, before we do anything I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and want you to be my wife." Before she had a chance to react I continued "We haven't known each other for long and these are very unusual circumstances but from the moment I met you I knew you were the one for me."

She stared at me in silence and I could see tears forming in her eyes. Had I messed up? I was about to ask when she rushed into my arms and held me tightly saying "Yes!"

I pushed her back slightly so I could look into her face as I asked "You mean, yes, as in you'll be my wife?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

We kissed and held each other tightly. I felt elated at her answer and our kiss grew more and more passionate. My hands wandered down her body and I stroked and kneaded her firm buttocks. My penis was harder than ever and I could already feel a steady stream of pre-cum oozing from its tip and onto Yu Yan. We released each other and I watched as she lowered herself onto the mat, taking up a position very similar to the one we had watched earlier this morning. Her chest was flushed pink and her nipples stood taller than ever as I lowered myself between her legs

The urge to just plunge my cock into her was strong but I wanted to do more, so I lowered my face towards her pussy. I picked up her scent as I got closer and it made me dizzy with desire. I inhaled deeply and then let the tip of my tongue touch her lips. She was already very wet and I could taste her sweet but also musky juices. She moaned and I started licking and pushing my tongue between those beautiful flaps of skin.

Yu Yan moaned and grabbed my head pushing my face into her pussy. My tongue wiggled itself into her tight hot passage and I felt my head almost being crushed as she wrapped her legs around it. With Yu Yan's silky thighs covering my ears, my hearing was impaired and I could hardly hear her groaning. This made it more difficult for me to know if I was doing a good job pleasuring her or not. Luckily I noticed other indicators such as the increased flow of her juices and the twitching of her body and pussy whenever I hit a particularly sweet spot.

I lifted my head slightly and felt my tongue flick over a hard nub. Yu Yan jerked beneath me and her legs tightened, almost crushing my skull and making breathing difficult. I knew I'd found her clit. It was bigger and longer than I'd expected. I took it between my lips and sucked gently. I could hear her muffled screams and felt her go rigid as a squirt of juice sprayed across my chin and neck. After a few moments her legs loosened and I was able to move my head back and take a much needed breath.

Looking up from between her legs and could see that her small breasts had virtually disappeared. Only two small swells topped by her enormous nipples were visible. I moved my hands up her body and for the first time held them in my hands. Yu Yan, shivered and groaned as I gripped and squeezed them. I couldn't wait any longer and slid my body over hers until I could latch onto a nipple. It slipped into my mouth and I sucked on it while tickling its tip with my tongue. Yu Yan moaned and I felt the nipple grow even bigger. It felt like I was sucking the tip of my thumb and I enjoyed it almost as much as Yu Yan seemed to.

After a minute or two of this, I switched to her other nipple and repeated the process until I felt it was time for the next step. Releasing her nipples I raised myself and sat between her legs with my cock pointing at her pussy. "Are you ready?" I asked.

She looked at me with longing and breathlessly said "Yes."

I gulped "I'm scared of hurting you."

"It'll be alright, I need you inside me now!"

She reached down and took hold of my throbbing cock. She guided it to her entrance and I felt her rubbing my glans up and down her soaking slit. She was groaning as she did this and then slipped my tip into her hot, wet opening and pushed me inside. It felt amazing and I gasped at the sensation of my cock sliding into her tight channel.

She kept her fingers wrapped around my shaft as I slowly pushed until I felt the tip hit an obstacle. I stopped and then pulled back until just the head was inside. I repeated this a few times and felt more and more of her lubrication coating my cock. Yu Yan was breathing deeply and moaning when she suddenly screamed. I felt a burst of liquid flood her pussy as it pulsated, squeezing my cock tightly.

When she recovered she placed her hands on my hips and said "Do it now."

I knew what she wanted and pulled back before again pushing forward steadily. This time, when I hit the obstruction I didn't stop and after a moment I felt it give way and my cock continued its journey into the very hot, tight passage. Yu Yan gasped "Ahhhh" and I froze.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, just give me a moment to get used to it."

I waited until I felt her pull on my hips and then began moving forwards again. I could see it was hurting her so I stopped. "I can see you're in pain, I can stop if you want."

"No, no, it hurts but it's OK. How much is left?"

I looked down before saying "about half."

"Oh! Maybe just pull back a bit and then carry on."

I felt bad that I was causing her such discomfort and gently withdrew a few centimetres before moving forwards again. I didn't penetrate further thinking I would just do this for a while. It seemed to be working and I felt her relax slightly and loosen. She began moaning and then pulled on my hips causing me to sink deeper. We continued like this and then Yu Yan screamed in pleasure as I felt her pussy clench again. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me tighter until my entire length was buried within her.

I could feel my balls against her body and I stopped moving. Her pussy was pulsating and it felt like lots of fingers squeezing my cock from root to tip. I never wanted it to end. I gasped "Oh my god, you feel fantastic!"

I was afraid I'd explode if I moved, so I reached forward and grasped a nipple in each of my hands. She moaned and writhed when I squeezed them and I soon noticed that her pussy clenched every time I did this. Once I felt I had regained some control I withdrew about half way and pushed forwards. It felt amazing and Yu Yan moaned loudly indicating she was enjoying it as well. I kept up a steady rhythm but all too soon could feel the inevitable approach of my own orgasm.

As the pace increased, I suddenly realised we hadn't discussed birth control and at the last moment I pulled out, grunting as I shot stream after stream of my sperm across her belly and breasts. She looked amazing lying there covered in the white goo and when I saw her scoop some off her tummy and taste it I could resist leaning down and licking her breasts and nipples clean. I then collapsed onto my back next to her. We lay there breathing deeply until she said "That was amazing!"

"You're fantastic Yu Yan, I love you so much!"

She sat up and looked at my still hard penis which was coated in her fluids. "Your penis is amazing! Why is it still hard?"

"I don't know!"

She smiled and reached out touching it gently. I twitched slightly as it was very sensitive and she crawled forwards taking a closer look. I was surprised and delighted when she gently licked the shaft and then, seeming to be OK with the taste, took me into her mouth. I groaned as I felt her lips enclose me and her tongue slither over my glans and shaft. When she heard my response she changed position, straddling me and placing her amazing pussy and ass over my face.

I inhaled her musky scent and then licked the fluids oozing from her slit. It now had a slightly metallic taste which I knew was caused by the blood of her torn hymen, this soon faded as it was diluted by a fresh outpouring of her delicious juices. I gulped the liquid down greedily then latched onto her large clit sucking and licking it as I had done with her nipples.

She went wild, releasing my cock and pushing back at me so that my nose was buried in her pussy. I continued to suck and lick on the sensitive nub and within seconds she screamed and I felt my face covered by a gush of liquid. She rolled off me and lay panting by my side before turning around and saying "I've never felt anything like that before!" She smiled when she saw my soaking face and move up giving me a few licks and then kissing me deeply. We held each other like that, basking in pleasure and satisfaction.

I was so relieved our first time and been a success and thought back over the circumstances that had led us here. It was unbelievable to think that a few days ago we hadn't know each other, then we survived a terrible disaster and were now lovers and husband and wife. Despite all that had happened and our still uncertain future, at this moment I was happier than I'd ever been in my life.

Our blissful moment ended when I heard someone approach. Yu Yan rolled off me and we realised we were surrounded by a group of at least ten villagers. They were all smiling and giggling and pointing at us and I wondered how long they'd been observing. Potchira was amongst them and she reached down and took our hands pulling us to our feet and then behind her as she led us back to the pool.

Once we reached the water, she waded in with us until we were waist deep and then began to wash Yu Yan. The others joined in and soon we were being splashed with water and washed by all of them. It was another unusual but not unpleasant experience and I began to enjoy the feeling of numerous hands rubbing over my body. When I looked over at Yu Yan and watched as men and women splashed her chest with water and then rubbed their hands over her stiff nipples I was surprised that I didn't feel jealous, in fact I found it amazingly erotic. Even when their hands moved lower and stroked over her pubic hair and ass my feelings didn't change.

I caught her eye and smiled at her and I was relieved to see her smile in response, she also didn't seem to mind seeing others touching me intimately and washing my still erect penis. Potchira said something and the washing stopped. She took our hands again and pulled us out of the water taking us in the direction of the old woman we had visited earlier. I had an idea of what was coming next and while we walked I said "Yu Yan, I think you are probably going to be shaved now!"

She nodded "Yes, its OK, I don't mind." After a pause she said "James, thank you for pulling out before. We never even discussed it but I'm grateful."

"I love you Yu Yan but I didn't want to risk you getting pregnant. Next time we'll have to be more careful!"

"I will ask my mother for advice."

Our conversation was interrupted when we arrived at the hut. Once we were inside I was surprised that the entire entourage had followed us in. Potchira spoke to the old woman who looked at the two of us and cackled before indicating that Yu Yan should lie down. "Do you want me to get rid of the others?" I asked.

Yu Yan seemed very relaxed and just shook her head. It was strange but somehow together with our virginities we'd also lost any feelings of shame. She took her place on the floor and without being prompted raised her knees and spread them apart. There was silence in the room as the old woman got between her legs and after dipping her fingers in some liquid began to probe. I watched as her fingers moved deeper and deeper until they were fully inserted. She said something then slowly withdrew her fingers before covering Yu Yan's public hair with more liquid.

She then proceeded to shave off all of Yu Yan's pubic hair. As beautiful as her pussy had been before I had to admit it was even more amazing without any hair. I felt my penis become rigid at the vision before me and I didn't care as I heard the laughing and chattering it caused. The old woman turned and looked at my erection. She then looked at Yu Yan questioningly and gestured at my cock and her pussy. I was surprised she didn't decline the offer but instead looked at me and when I shrugged, nodded in agreement. The old woman moved aside and Yu Yan gestured for me to take her place. I moved forwards and sank to my knees. Yu Yan said "I didn't want to offend them, are you OK with this?"

I nodded and in actually found the fact that we were being observed extremely arousing. I decided I was going to repeat what had worked successfully before and bent over licking the now super smooth pussy before me. Apart from Yu Yan's moans of pleasure the room was totally silent. I continued working on her until she had her first orgasm and then raised myself and began playing with her nipples as I inserted by cock into her very wet channel. It was still incredibly tight but I was able to glide all the way in with a single push.

Yu Yan was groaning continuously as I maintained a steady rhythm. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the old lady watching us intently. Her one hand was pinching and pulling a nipple on one of her large saggy breasts while her other had was buried between her legs. Seeing her pleasuring herself while watching us was hot as hell and I wondered how many of the spectators behind us were doing the same thing.

I felt Yu Yan getting close as her pussy became tighter and her breathing more rapid. She grabbed hold of my arms and screamed as her climax hit. I felt my balls tighten and I managed a few more rapid thrusts before pulling out and shooting across her belly and chest, even getting a few splatters on her face. Our audience gasped in surprise. I decided to finish up as we had the first time, and licked my cum of Yu Yan's breasts and nipples before kissing her deeply. We held each other for a long time and then I stood up and moved slightly back.

The old woman was looking at us in confusion and spoke before pointing at some of my semen and then at Yu Yan's pussy. We could see she was confused as to why I had withdrawn. Yu Yan sat up and made a pregnant belly gesture before shaking her head. There was a collective gasp in the room before it erupted in excited chatter. I hoped we hadn't unknowingly broken some kind of rule. "What's going on?" asked Yu Yan.

"I don't know!" As I looked around I was relieved to see the people weren't upset. In fact there was an air of extreme excitement and happiness. After a while the old woman stood and raised her voice. The chatter died down when things had calmed down she sank down between Yu Yan's legs and applied the white paste. When it was over Yu Yan rose up and we collectively left the hut.

Many of the group dispersed rushing away in all directions and chatting amongst themselves and to whomever they met. Potchira seemed very excited and was grinning as took us back to the pool where she helped Yu Yan wash off the paste. She then dragged us back to the village centre. I said to Yu Yan "At least it doesn't look like we offended them!"

She nodded and said "Yes, they seem very happy and excited but I still don't understand what's going on."

Potchira left us on our own as she rushed into the main building. Yu Yan and I helped ourselves to some fruit as we waited for what would happen next. "I didn't think losing our virginities would cause such a stir!" I said.

Yu Yan laughed and held me tightly as she said "Your amazing performance must be the reason!"

We laughed together and then I said "I think it's got something to do with pregnancy. Somehow they were shocked when I pulled out and when you made the gesture about not wanting to become pregnant it seemed to set them off."

At that moment we noticed the chief leaving the main hut. He was followed by a crowd including Yu Yan's parents. The crowd formed around the chief and more people from the village joined the congregation. Mei and Hui approached us and I could see they noticed Yu Yan's newly shaved condition and understood what it meant. Mei smiled and hugged us both, followed by a more serious Hui. The two ladies began talking rapidly and I could see Hui blush and look away a few times.

Yu Yan turned to me and said "I explained what happened and told my parents that you asked me to marry you before we made love."

I nodded and I could see Mei had tears in her eyes as she looked at her daughter and new son in law. She hugged me again and gave me a kiss on each cheek. Hui also looked moved and he shook my hand before hugging his daughter.

Yu Yan went on to say "I also told them what happened at the old woman's hut."

I blushed slightly at the thought of her parents knowing we had sex before a crowd of people but my thoughts were interrupted when the chief approached us. He was accompanied by Potchira and the two of them stood before us staring at us intently. The chief said something and pointed at Yu Yan's tummy. Potchira nodded and made the same pregnant belly gesture as Yu Yan had used earlier. There was more intense chatter amongst the crowd and the chief raised his hand for silence.

1...56789...11