Restart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When things had calmed down he resumed speaking to Potchira and she pointed my cock and then gestured with her hands at her tummy, breasts and face. I could only guess that she was telling him I ejaculated over Yu Yan and not into her. The chief shook his head in confusion and then pulled me forwards and pointed at my penis and then at Yu Yan's pussy. I shook my head and repeated the pregnant belly gesture followed my waving my hands and trying to indicate no.

Things were getting a bit tense and I could see there was still much confusion. In my frustration I decided to try and give a clearer demonstration. I took one of the nearby bananas and held it in front of Yu Yan's pussy. I made a thrusting gesture and then moved it up towards her chest while indicating ejaculation over her chest. Yu Yan could understand what I was trying to demonstrate and made the pregnant belly gesture followed by head shaking.

I then moved the banana back to her pussy and repeated the thrusting gesture but this time left it there as I indicated ejaculation. Yu Yan followed this with the pregnant belly gesture and then nodding.

It seemed our demonstration worked as there was nodding and excited chatter. The chief took the banana from my hand and after pointing it at my penis he then moved and placed it at Potchira's pussy mimicking my earlier attempt at showing insemination. Potchira made the pregnant belly gesture and the two of them looked at me waiting for a response. I was confused and looked at Yu Yan for support.

"I think they're asking if you would make her pregnant."

This made sense and I shrugged and nodded my head to indicate it was possible. The reaction was instant, the crowd erupted. They were so excited and happy they began to dance and a small celebration broke out.

If I'd thought about it for longer I might have realised what my response would mean to them. If the males were infertile and I was not, it could be the solution to their tribe's survival. As word spread the crowd continued to grow and I saw the old woman arrive and start speaking to the chief.

Yu Yan pulled me to her side and said "I think you're going to be in great demand soon."

I gulped as I realised what she meant "I'm sorry, I didn't know this would happen."

She smiled and said "It's OK, I know it's not your fault. You're my husband now and I can accept that you may have to be with other women. There is no way for you to refuse now. All I ask is that you always love me and that I can be with you forever."

I took her in my arms and said "I want you by my side always." We held each other tightly and waited for what would happen next.

It wasn't long before the first woman approached. She reached out and took my hand intending to pull me away from Yu Yan. I shook her off but soon there was a crowd and they even began arguing amongst themselves. It was the first time we had seen disagreement between the people here and I was worried things could get ugly.

Thankfully the chief and the old woman intervened and order was restored. The chief then climbed onto a tree stump and addressed his people. After a lengthy speech the old woman took his place and also spoke to the crowd. The atmosphere changed and became more relaxed and I wondered what had been promised to calm them down.

The first thing that became clear was that we would no longer be living in the main building. The chief and the old woman let us to an empty hut near the old woman's home. Potchira soon arrived carrying four bed mats and placed them within the building. As we stood outside, the old woman suddenly pointed at Hui's penis and then at Mei's belly. It seemed if she was asking if Hui could get Mei pregnant. Both of them shook their heads and Yu Yan whispered to me "My father had an operation after my birth so that they wouldn't have any more children."

I nodded in understanding and also realised that this meant I couldn't expect any help from Hui in impregnating the women. It seemed the old woman wanted to be sure of the situation as she then pointed at my penis and then at Mei's belly. Mei blushed and to my surprise nodded. I looked at Yu Yan and she said "My mother is only forty, she had me at a young age."

The three of them left us and we went into our new home and settled down on the grass mats. I rested as Yu Yan spoke with her parents. When she was done she snuggled up next to me and said "They realise what's going to happen soon. My mother told me I had to take good care of you and make sure you would be OK. She also gave me some tips on how to avoid getting pregnant."

I nodded without really understanding what she meant and we all had a brief nap before Potchira arrived and gestured for us to follow her. It was midday when we returned to the clearing. This time we were included in the chief's inner circle as we ate our meal. When we were done, the old woman appeared and addressed the crowd.

After her speech there was movement amongst the people and a row of women, including Potchira assembled behind her. I gulped as I realised they had been selected as the first to be impregnated. There were at least ten of them of all different ages but none that looked much over thirty. Some, like Potchira, were attractive but the majority not really to my taste. I wondered if I would even be able to perform the required act.

The old woman pointed at me and indicated I should join her. I reluctantly stood and was glad to see Yu Yan rise with me. The old lady led the procession to our hut where she indicated the women should wait outside as she entered with Yu Yan and me. She sat herself down on a mat and then called to someone outside.

Potchira entered and smiled at us as she lay down on a mat and spread her legs. The old woman gestured at me. I looked at Yu Yan and she gave me a small nod and a smile. I moved over to Potchira and looked down at her naked body. As I've mentioned before, she's a good looking girl with a nice body but I felt no arousal whatsoever. Yu Yan could sense my distress and moved over to sit next to Potchira. She reached out and gently took my flaccid cock in hand before sucking it into her mouth. It instantly began to harden and I could see Potchira watching with interest as Yu Yan's head began bobbing up and down as her lips moved along my shaft.

Once she felt I was ready she released my cock and I sank down onto my knees. I moved closer to Potchira and both she and Yu Yan held my penis and guided it towards her pussy. Her pussy was different to Yu Yan's as no lips were visible, just a deep slit which looked somewhat moist. The two girls rubbed my glans up and down a few times and then inserted my tip into her opening. I pushed forwards slowly amazed at how tight the passage was. Potchira moaned as I continued to penetrate her and soon bottomed out.

I looked at Yu Yan and she was flushed with excitement staring intently at where I was joined with Potchira. I began thrusting in and out and was amazed at the sensations, this, my second ever pussy was providing. Despite not being as wet as Yu Yan had been, Potchira's lubrication was sufficient to allow smooth and painless movement. It wasn't long before I felt her clamp down on my and stiffen as she orgasmed, I picked up the pace and a few seconds later gasped as I released my load deep within her. I remained in this position looking down at the smiling and satisfied girl.

When I began to withdraw the old lady said something and Potchira tilted her pelvis up as she pulled her legs as far back as she could. As my cock left her with a popping sound, only a minimal amount of semen spilled. Looking down I could see the white fluid pooling inside her gaping opening and wondered if she would get pregnant.

Yu Yan took my hand and pulled me to the side saying "Oh god, it was so hot watching you, it's made me so horny!"

I could tell by the way her nipples looked and the fluid running down her leg that she wasn't exaggerating and we hugged and kissed each other. Potchira stood up and gave us a smile and a wave as she left. A few moments later the next woman entered. She was much older than Potchira and not nearly as attractive. Her breasts were large and hung loosely on her chest.

The old woman directed her and she went down on her knees and then leaned forward, facing away from me. Her breasts were resting on the ground and her small flat bottom was raised towards me. She reached back and pulled apart her cheeks opening her pussy and asshole. I could see no lubrication and when I tried to penetrate her I could barely get my tip into her small opening. This wasn't going to work. The old woman could see the problem and muttered something as she left our hut.

When she returned she handed Yu Yan a wooden bowl filled with some kind of lubricant. Yu Yan scooped some up in her hand and carefully applied it to the woman's pussy making sure to push it as deep as possible. My cock throbbed at the site of her touching the other woman and got even harder when she applied some of the soothing, jelly like substance onto my cock. This time, when I tried to penetrate, I slipped in without much difficulty.

She moaned as I began to thrust and I could see Yu Yan again watching my cock as it appeared and disappeared. When Yu Yan began to pinch and pull on her own nipples, I grabbed the woman's hips and picked up the pace. The loud sloshing sound as her own juices joined the jelly and her increasingly loud moans indicated she was beginning to enjoy herself and it wasn't long before I felt her stiffen and scream out as her orgasm hit. I pushed in as far as I could and released what felt like a surprising amount of semen into her.

When I withdrew my now tender and shrinking penis the woman remained in her prone position for a while longer before leaving the hut. As I sat down having a rest the old woman looked at my penis and then gently applied more of the soothing jelly before leaving the hut again. I hoped she'd give me some time to recover before bringing another woman and was relieved when she returned alone. She handed Yu Yan a small pouch containing a powder and then took a pinch of it and rubbed it into my lips before leaving again.

I said "I wonder what the powder is for?"

Yu Yan said "Maybe to give you extra strength! Poor you, first time having sex and already with three different women."

"Are you really OK with this?"

"Yes, I think it's wonderful and I hope they all get pregnant!"

She came into my arms and we lay down holding each other before falling asleep. I don't know how long I was out before a tap on my shoulder woke me. I sat up groggily and saw it was the old woman, she took a look at my penis, nodded and went outside again. I woke Yu Yan and she sat up just as the woman returned accompanied by a young couple. Both of them were looking nervous as the old woman directed the girl to lie down and said something to her partner. He nodded and released the binding around his waist letting his small penis drop.

The girl was very pretty, despite being small and thin she had large firm breasts that stood up proudly even when she was lying down. Her breasts were topped by long, dark brown nipples. The old woman gave directions and she spread her legs making space for her partner. He took up his position but his penis wasn't ready for action. He gave it a few tugs but it remained flaccid. The girl reached down and spread her pussy lips opening her moist pussy. This seemed to help and after a few more tugs her partner's penis began to stiffen.

Once it was able to stand on its own, he shuffled forwards and penetrated her. A few strokes was all that was needed before he stiffened and then withdrew. He stood up and moved back looking at his ejaculate as it dripped from her pussy. My own penis had stiffened slightly while watching them and when the old woman gestured at me I moved into position between the girl's legs. Yu Yan slid over to her side and my cock surged to full hardness as I watched her bend down and take one long nipple into her mouth. The girl moaned in surprise and I couldn't resist leaning down and sucking on her other nipple. We sucked on her together until I felt her body writhing.

I let loose and sat back, aligning my cock with her wet pussy. This was the first time I experienced "sloppy seconds" and I found it quite pleasant. Despite being well lubricated by her own fluids and those of her partner, I struggled to penetrate her as she was incredibly tight. To help matters along I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and then began a slow sawing motion. With each forward thrust I got slightly deeper and the girl's moans got louder and louder. Yu Yan turned her head slightly and looked at me without releasing her nipple.

I could tell she was excited and increased the tempo of my thrusts. Yu Yan's hand moved down between the girls legs and I felt her fingers form a ring around my shaft giving me a few gentle squeezes before concentrating on the girls protruding clitoris. The girl squealed in delight and I could feel her pussy tighten even more around my cock. I took a moment to look at her partner and the old woman. Both of them were watching intently and playing with themselves. The old woman's hand was rubbing between her legs and the young man was tugging on his once again erect penis.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching rapidly and said "I'm going to come soon!"

Yu Yan nodded and she intensified her manipulation of the girl's clit. I shifted my position slightly and grasped the girl's legs even more tightly. This gave me more leverage and I was able to go even deeper with each thrust. The girl began to scream and I felt her hands reach around me and scratch at my sides as another orgasm hit. Her pussy was pulsating and I couldn't hold back any more. With one final thrust I went deeper than ever and gasped loudly as I released a torrent of come.

I held still as I felt the fluids pump into her body. Hearing a gasp and a groan, I turned and looked at the source of the sound. It was the girl's partner and the old lady, as I watched his penis spurted and a few drops of semen hit my back. The old woman was also in the midst of an orgasm and her eyes were shut as she rubbed her wet pussy vigorously.

I released the girl's legs and collapsed on top of her panting. Her arms wrapped around me holding me tightly and we stayed in this position for a while. When we'd both recovered I slowly moved off her and sat back. As my cock left her gaping pussy it was leaking sperm so she pulled back her knees and tipped her hips in an attempt to minimize the spill.

Yu Yan pulled me to her and we kissed deeply. "That was so hot!" she whispered before rolling me onto my back. She quickly swung herself around and settled her dripping pussy over my mouth. I knew what she wanted and pushed my tongue as deep as possible. I sucked and licked with enthusiasm and it wasn't long before she tensed and released a flood of juice as her orgasm hit. I swallowed as much of the sweet liquid as I could but still ended up with a wet face and chest.

After Yu Yan lifted herself off me, I sat up and noticed our three guests smiling at us. The old woman said a few words and pointed at the brown powder before leaving with the girl and her partner. Yu Yan said "James, are you able to continue?"

I looked down at my weary penis deflated balls and said "I don't know. Give me some more of that powder and I can try."

She handed me the pouch and I took some of the powder and rubbed it onto my lips. I had another brief nap only waking when the old woman appeared with the next girl. This continued for a few hours and by the time it was dark, I'd serviced another seven woman, bringing the total to ten. I'd never come so often in a single day and was totally exhausted, if we continued at this rate I would have impregnated every woman in the village within a few weeks.

The next visitors to the hut where Mei and Hui, they came carrying dinner and we ate together. During the meal they talked amongst each other with Yu Yan only translating a few times. I was fine with this as I knew the conversation was about what had gone on during the afternoon and it wasn't something I really wanted to discuss with her parents. Once the meal was over we all went to the pool together for a wash before retiring for the night.

When we were back in our hut I again fell into a deep sleep as soon as my head touched the floor. Sometime during the night I woke up hearing some moans. Yu Yan was sleeping on her tummy with one leg draped over me, surprisingly my penis was erect and standing tall. The sounds were coming from the opposite side of the hut and as I looked in that direction I could see Mei and Hui illuminated by the moonlight streaming through the doorway. Mei was on her knees facing me and Hui was behind her. Both of them seemed to be staring at their daughter and me. Mei's nipples were huge and her breasts swung each time Hui thrust into her.

I wasn't sure if they could see us clearly and remained still and silent as I watched them make love. It was extremely arousing and very different from all the other scenes of intercourse I had witnessed here. Yu Yan moved in her sleep and I heard a gasp from Mei as her daughters leg bumped into my penis causing it to bounce about. Hui froze on hearing his wife and I heard them speak to each other. They both watched and listened for a moment before he resumed his thrusting.

Yu Yan groaned in her sleep and then rolled onto her back with her legs spread wide. This time Hui gasped as he was confronted by his daughters fully exposed sex. It seemed Yu Yan was dreaming as her sleep was restless and she began to writhe. The dream seemed erotic in nature, which wasn't surprising considering what we'd experienced throughout the day. Her nipples were hard and I watched as her hands began roaming over her smooth skin.

Despite all the sex I'd had, I was desperate to join her. I wasn't really bothered by the presence of her parents since I'd been performing in front of strangers all day long. As the scent of sex filled our hut and Yu Yan began fondling her breasts and nipples I couldn't hold back any longer and rolled onto my side as I reached out and placed my hand between her legs. I heard more gasps from her parents but this time they didn't stop their love making. Yu Yan's pussy was soaking and I felt her push against my hand.

I looked at her face and could see she had woken up. One of her hands left her breast and reached down to grasp my cock. I heard her parents moan in unison followed by her whispering "James, I need you!"

"Your parents are awake." I whispered back.

"I know. It doesn't matter. Just take me now!"

I took one more glance in the direction of her parents and could see Hui had slowed down but not stopped his thrusting. My eyes locked with those of Mei for a moment before I turned back to Yu Yan. She had since raised her legs and pulled her knees back against her chest. Her fingers were pulling her long lips apart, even in the dim light I could clearly see her pink shiny pussy open and waiting. Without hesitation I moved into position and placed the tip of my cock at her entrance. Yu Yan moaned and I slowly pushed forwards sinking into her hot and clasping tunnel.

I made sure to keep my legs apart, giving her parents the best possible view of my cock as it sank into their daughter. When my balls hit against her ass cheeks Yu Yan squealed and I heard matching sounds of pleasure from behind me. I began rocking backwards and forwards slowly increasing my pace until I hit the ideal speed. Yu Yan was continually groaning and I felt her hands grasp my buttocks and pull my cheeks apart.

Her parents had picked up the pace and I heard the slapping sound of Hui's body hitting Mei's with each thrust. It wasn't much longer before Mei screamed in pleasure as her orgasm hit and I felt Yu Yan's grip on me tighten as her own climax hit with a vengeance. Over the noise of their joint screams I heard Hui gasp and the sounds of copulation cease behind me. Now it was just Yu Yan and I that were gasping and moaning and after she reached one more peak I pulled myself out at the last possible moment and shot my load all over her tummy and chest.