Return to the Naturist Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit on the bench and put our tennis shoes back on. Samantha and I hold hands while we retrace our path back to the resort. It's a good 45 minutes before we see the pool and café. There is still a fair number of guests around the pool, although the volleyball game is over and the net is gone.

I see the resort manager and Rick's aunt, Fran, making the rounds by the pool. She looks our way and waves. Fran walks over and greets us.

"Hello Rob, welcome back. It's good to be open once again and have our valued members enjoy the lodge. Who is this lovely lady?"

I introduce Samantha to Fran and explain that she is our next-door neighbor and wanted to visit the resort. I let on that Samantha's initial assessment is very positive and she would like to see much more of the grounds and get to interact with some of the staff members.

"I'm delighted to meet you, Samantha. If you are interested in memberships, we have many options to fit your specific lifestyle. We have special discounts for qualified people, don't we Rob? By the way, where is Catherine?"

"She's in Southern California visiting her daughter. She'll be joining us later in the week. I want to mention that we had lunch in the café earlier and Rick was our waiter."

Samantha adds that he provided excellent service and was so attentive. She just loves the staff uniforms.

"Oh, that boy, he is a charmer. All the ladies just adore him, although sometimes I think he can be a distraction, particularly to some of our staff."

"Fran, he was no distraction at all, at least to me, I can't speak for Samantha. You should be very proud of him. He also said you are amazing."

"I am very proud of him. Let's just hope my sister doesn't find out about our little arrangement. She would not be happy with me. I'm already considered the depraved sibling for managing a clothing-optional resort."

"We also ran into Jessica. How wonderful that you hired her for guest relations."

"That was a 'no brainer'. Jessica has always been the perfect employee, always so attentive to the guest's needs. She is truly a hands-on person, and I can rely on her to run the show in my absence."

"Fran, have the Henderson's been here since the resort reopened?"

"Yes, they have. Just last week, in fact. Those two are a whirlwind of fun. I stopped by their yurt during the week. That Ted is insatiable. Oh well, forgive me, but I must attend to business in the office. I have a couple inquiring about membership. I just wanted to say 'Hi'. Enjoy your stay Samantha, look me up if you want a special discount on membership."

Fran hustles toward the resort office.

"Rob, did I just get propositioned?"

"I believe you did, my dear. Speaking of propositions, I have a queen size bed in the trailer that can accommodate two weary bodies. Hiking and fucking can really take it out of an old guy like me."

"I like hiking and fucking, Rob."

12