Rhianna's Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy sat there for a long time it seemed until Ben came back. The tea was cold. Ben had his cell in his hand. "Jacinda and Rhianna would like to meet tonight. Can we do that?" Ben sounded quite cheerful.

Lucy looked at the change in Ben. That had been the result of his chat with Rhianna. She envied him. "Yes, tell them I have a simple pasta and salad for dinner and they are welcome to join."

Ben relayed the message and gave Lucy a thumbs up. "What time?" he asked.

"6 pm is fine. We'll have time to chat before dinner." Lucy was pleased with Ben's changed demeanor. It was just after 3 pm and she would make a quick dash to the store.

Promptly at 6, there was a knock on the door and Jacinda and Rhianna entered. After a warm greeting all around, they sat on the sofa in the living room. Rhianna and Ben sat close together on the small couch. Lucy and Jacinda sat on comfortable stuffed chairs, all part of the living room set. Lucy poured wine for Jacinda and herself; Ben got Rhianna and himself some juice.

During the small talk, Lucy and Jacinda observed the interaction between Rhianna and Ben. It was easy and relaxed. Neither showed any stress.

Jacinda broke the easy calm. "We know why we are here. Ben and Lucy, you both know how I love and appreciate my daughter." Jacinda emphasized the word 'daughter'. "I am grateful and happy she has found a friend and companion in Ben who has given her a new purpose in life. I can't tell you how grateful I am. Rhianna also told me of your plans for prom night." Jacinda paused to take a big sip of wine. "I have only one question for you Ben: Is this your decision or has Rhianna put pressure on you. I know how persuasive she can be."

Ben was quiet and looked at his mother and then Rhianna. His hand crept slowly into Rhianna's where he got a supportive squeeze.

"Rhianna has helped me too and without her, I would have problems to graduate. Over these last few months, I have seen how strong Rhianna is to be who she wants to be. I don't want her to hear stupid comments at the prom. If I also dressed up, it will be harder for them to laugh at both of us. There will be some who will. I know that. But I think I would like to wear a dress to the prom."

"Lucy?" Jacinda asked after a long pause in the conversation.

Lucy looked at the serious look on Ben's face. If she did not support him, there would be a wall building between Ben and her. If she supported him, he would appreciate it but she wondered at the signal she was sending. Ben was going to college in the fall certainly because of Rhianna's help and tutelage.

"I am still trying to visualize my Ben in a dress and makeup wearing heels. We have brought him up to fight for the things he believes in. If he is sure he wants to do this, I will support him." Lucy paused. "But I have some conditions: first that his grades and track performance can't drop. He must graduate. Secondly, he must try - with all our help - to be as pretty and confident as Rhianna will be. This will require practice. She doesn't need an awkward and 'ugly sister' going to prom with her." Lucy paused again. "Jacinda, how do you feel about Rhianna going to the prom with a girlfriend?"

Jacinda also took her time to study Rhianna and Ben. She looked at Lucy and similar thoughts went through her mind. What she thought didn't matter. She wanted to protect Rhianna from derision and humiliation. She admired Ben for wanting to support her daughter in such a way and attend the prom.

"Ben, I can't describe how much I admire your desire to support Rhianna. I can only support Lucy's conditions. If you agree to do this willingly, you can count on my support. Do we all agree?"

"Yes," everyone said in unison. Rhianna turned and hugged Ben. Lucy and Jacinda saw this and exchanged small smiles. It would be an interesting few months.

"Dinner in ten minutes. We can talk about a plan after dinner. Ben, you can lay the table," Lucy said.

Rhianna jumped up at the same time. "I can help."

Jacinda and Lucy were left alone. "Are we doing the right thing?" Lucy asked.

"Only time will tell. I share your concerns and perhaps after some experimentation. Ben will change his mind. I am very glad they have the confidence to discuss with us openly. We need to be enthusiastic and sincere. I hope and pray they will work it out." Jacinda took a big gulp of wine and rose with Lucy. They instinctively hugged both offering a silent prayer things would work out.

Dinner was a quiet affair. Everyone had their thoughts, Rhianna was the most vocal stating how beautiful Ben would look. She described in detail all the outfits they had seen and the accessories that went with each outfit. Ben sat next to her not saying much but a smile was on his face.

After the dishes were cleared, they still sat at the small dining table. "So what do we need to do to get Ben ready?" Lucy asked.

"Ben, what is your schedule at the weekends?" Jacinda asked.

"I have an important track event the week before prom. I need to train hard for that. I need a few hours every weekend day. Why?"

"It would be important to have some practice so you gain confidence in female dress and heels. I realize that weekdays may be more difficult and that is why we need a plan."

"Ben, you can do your training early in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays, can't you?" Lucy asked.

Ben thought for a moment. "Yes, I guess I can be done by about 10 am. Why>"

"Well, if you want to go through with this, we will need to get some stuff and you may have to practice being a girl to gain confidence. Have you ever dressed as a girl before? For Halloween?"

"Oh no, never, I think I was batman when I was seven or so. Right, mum?"

"Yes. Ben never took to Halloween trick and treating. We never celebrated the event," Lucy added.

"I suggest that Lucy get Ben's measurements and we go shopping tomorrow. You either can come with Lucy and me or do something else. This will be just initial stuff."

"I was planning to train and be done by 10 or so. Do I have to try stuff out in the shop?" There was a hint of fear in Ben's voice and Lucy took heart. He might change his mind yet.

"Probably not at this stage. But this means you have to trust Jacinda and me to pick out stuff. No arguments about styles or colors." Lucy said.

"Ben, I can go with mum and Lucy and meet you after that. Is that OK?" Rhianna's smile would get Ben to do anything.

"Yes, OK," Ben said. "I can do some stuff till you guys get back,"

"Rhianna and Ben why don't you go Ben's room and talk or play video," Lucy suggested. "I want to talk to Jacinda."

Ben and Rhianna were more than happy to escape and they disappeared quickly.

"I have some cognac left from Walt's last visit home. Can I offer you a glass? I think I need something strong."

Jacinda smiled. "Yes, I think I need one too. A small drink, please."

Lucy poured out two small shot glasses and took a sip. "I have no idea how I'm going to handle this," Lucy confessed.

"I understand. I hope Rhianna didn't push Ben into this. She likes him a lot and was even talking about sharing an apartment in college. But that is down the road."

"Ben never mentioned that. He is normally quite open with me. This is a departure for the shy and awkward boy I used to know. I am really happy for his self-confidence and the thought that he will graduate and get that scholarship. Without Rhianna's help, he wouldn't have made it. I can't afford it otherwise."

"Don't worry, things have a way of working out. So how do we train Ben in the feminine arts?"

"I have no idea. We have to think of his hair, his bust and other things," Lucy said. Her imagination could not picture Ben with longer hair or breasts. Did she want a daughter?

"Yes, he doesn't have the same history as Rhianna so we'll have to research the best way forward. I did some research but that was over five years ago when she said she wanted to be Rhianna. There is much more talk about cross-dressing nowadays and I've seen remarkable TV images. Men dressed as beautiful women. They are in film, on TV and magazines. From runway models to the seedier side. Except they have done it for a long time and even professionally. For Ben, it is a one-time thing. It will also depend on the outfit, I guess."

Lucy looked at Jacinda. Could it be that Ben would want to dress this way after the prom? He would need to practice before of course.

"Frankly, I don't know where to start. This is all a shock to my system although I am glad he shared it with me." Lucy wanted to help Ben but the thought of him becoming a girl for a night and how to help him achieve that confused her.

"Lucy, I have more experience with this than you. I can take the lead. I need your help of course, but it may be fun and Ben and Rhianna may get a chance to kick some bully butts. OK?"

Lucy nodded gratefully. "Thanks," she replied softly.

"OK, time to get moving. I will pick you up around 10? Is that OK?"

Lucy nodded. "Sure. I'll call them."

Ben and Rhianna came into the living room with big smiles on their faces. Jacinda gave Lucy a tight hug and whispered that it would all be OK. They both watched as Rhianna gave Ben a big hug too and a sweet kiss on the mouth. They were oblivious to their parents.

It was not too late and Lucy was not ready for bed. She asked Ben to undress to his boxers and then call her. She needed to take measurements.

It didn't take Ben long. Lucy measured his height, bust, waist, hips and inner leg. Ben allowed this to happen without comment. Lucy ran her hands along his chest; hair growth was sparse. She turned him around and noticed not much hair growth.

"How often do you shave?" Lucy asked

"About two or three times a week only."

"You realize that although you don't have much we will probably have to get rid of all your body and leg hair."

"Yes, I know. Rhianna said she uses a cream every week," Ben replied in a matter of fact way.

"We'll have to do something about giving you breasts too, again depending on the outfit," Lucy mentioned casually. "You know that, right?"

"I know. Rhianna thought we should be about the same size as we are also about the same height. She said she is a B something but would like to go bigger." It seemed that Ben and Rhianna had discussed these personal matters quite openly. Lucy would never have discussed such a thing even with a girlfriend at the age of eighteen. How times had changed. At 38 now with an 18-year-old son, she felt old.

"Lastly, we'll need to get you a wig. Your hair is too short."

"I know. Rhianna and I thought I could be blonde in contrast to her black hair." Ben seemed perfectly accepting that he would have to wear a wig.

"It seems you guys have been thinking hard about this. I hope you know what you are doing," Lucy said a little concerned. Ben's willingness to do this might cause him problems.

"Mum, I know this sounds weird but I really want to do this. Not only to support Rhianna but also to show I am not ashamed to be associated with her. I know it may not look normal but I think, if we look good, we will have the last laugh."

"Ben, I love you and support you hon. If you have any thoughts, please tell me. I only want your happiness."

Lucy and Ben hugged for a long moment. She kissed his cheek. "Get changed and go to bed. It will be a new day for us both tomorrow."

As Lucy went to her bedroom she wondered at the changes in Ben. He had more self-confidence and seemed at ease to display himself in a dress, makeup, wig and heels in front of his peers. He had always been a shy, unassuming boy even in his teenage that never sought the spotlight. He never had any interest in costume parties or Halloween. Yet now he appeared remarkably at ease to appear in drag. One thought troubled her greatly: her husband Walt. If he had any idea of his son's desire to cross-dress, he would throw a fit and go on a drinking binge which would result in violence. He was not due back for some six months more and his occasional calls were more for show purposes than concern. As an army man, he wanted Ben to be manly and aggressive.

The next morning, Sunday, Lucy awoke after a restless night. She had breakfast ready as Ben entered the kitchen. He seemed relaxed and happy. She didn't want to bring up the subject but asked about his training and homework.

After a long pause, Ben looked from his cereal. "Mum, do you think I am crazy to do this? And do you think I can look good?"

How was a mother to respond to a son who wanted to be a pretty girl? "Well, son, if you apply yourself and do all that is necessary, I am sure you'll be really pretty and both of you will turn heads. Remember my condition: you have to be the best girl you can be."

"Yes, I know. Rhianna thinks I can be as pretty as her," Ben replied through a mouthful of cereal.

Lucy thought it remarkable that Ben accepted Rhianna as any normal girl. She wondered if that would change if they went further in their sexual exploration. She had seen them kiss and it wasn't a light peck. At some point, it would go further.

Ben left for his training hugging his mum. "Keep your phone handy," Lucy said. "We might need to call you."

Jacinda and Rhianna arrived on time. They had done lots of research and had many ideas. Lucy listened to them startled as how they thought Ben's transformation should take place. The drive to the mall wasn't far and Jacinda suggested they have a coffee and quietly discuss what they needed to do. Lucy's mind was in a whirl with the ideas and decisions that needed to be taken. In a way, she was sorry that Ben was not there as he may have changed his mind with the discussions taking place.

The coffee shop was not so full so early in the day. They sat close in a huddle so that the discussion remained private. Jacinda started the conversation.

"So Rhianna and I discussed this and also how we could do this given time. She is a lot more enthusiastic than I wanted but we agreed. I don't think it will be a problem to get Ben dolled up into a pretty girl. He is slim, athletic and not so hairy. "Jacinda took a sip of coffee looking at Lucy's reaction to all of this and then continued.

"Do you think Ben will be able to walk in high heels and dance in a tight dress without much practice?"

Lucy looked at them. Ben was athletic but she knew that being comfortable in heels needed practice. "No, I don't think so," she replied. "He is athletic and could learn to walk quickly I suppose but he will not be able to dance well nor have a good female gait."

"We all agreed that he needs to be convincing. So practice is necessary. Do you think he would wear some female items and heels, say over the weekend?"

This was all rather confusing for Lucy. "He wants to do this and spends a lot of time with Rhianna over the weekend, so I suppose he would. He doesn't want to show them up."

"Rhianna, why don't you show us the type of dress you guys looked at yesterday?"

"OK," Rhianna replied. She had been quiet so far.

They went to the dress store where Ben had enthused over Rhianna's choice of dress. Rhianna was quite enthusiastic. Jacinda and Lucy looked at the garment. It was beautiful and very elegant. The color would suit Rhianna well. It was available in several muted colors.

"Rhianna, I assume you guys want to stand out. I don't think you want to stand around the punchbowl just talking to each other," Jacinda asked.

"Of course not. I would like to dance with Ben and show them all what a couple we make."

"Well, this dress is very elegant but hardly a dress for your age group. I think it is more suited for an elegant dinner and nightclub, but not for a prom dance," Jacinda stated. "Lucy?"

This was all too much for Lucy. These were extremely attractive outfits but she agreed with Jacinda. They were for an older lady. "They are very nice but I can't see you guys dance in these tight-fitting outfits."

"Rhianna, there is a great choice of outfits and we can even go to another mall. I don't think you want to look like a twenty-eight-year- old. Let's look at other outfits." Jacinda moved to other racks. Lucy tapped her arm.

"Jacinda, can I suggest something? This is all new to Ben. Whilst he wants to help Rhianna and do this, he has no idea of what he is committing to. So, we now know what kind of prom dress Rhianna likes. Why don't we go to a thrift store, get a similar outfit and shoes? We may need to get a good wig and some underwear. Let him try it out. We wouldn't want him to practice in an expensive dress that doesn't work."

Rhianna face lit up. "Yes, let me dress him up and see how he looks. He will be beautiful I am sure. I can buy a dress at the thrift store too and show you both that we can look good."

Lucy was relieved. She didn't want to spend hundreds and have it fail. She still hoped that Ben would not like the bra and panties, heels and a wig and even makeup. She could afford to discard the outfits purchased economically at a thrift store if Ben decided it wasn't for him. It was a slim hope but one worth trying,

"Mum, can we choose the wig I wanted for Ben?" Rhianna pleaded.

"I guess," Jacinda replied cautiously. What Lucy said made sense. "We'll need to get appropriate underwear and stuff if we want him to see what it takes. He can't borrow yours."

Lucy gave a silent prayer that a small investment would allow Ben to see what it took. It may cause him to change his mind. Rhianna might prefer a good looking boyfriend in a tux rather than a sister who wasn't convincing.

Rhianna led them to the wig boutique. She went straight to the wig that she and Ben had seen online. It was dark blonde, full of curls and would match Ben's skin tone. Rhianna wasn't interested in looking at others: this was it.

The wig was quite expensive and Jacinda saw the look on Lucy's face, "Wait, let me have a word with the salesperson," she said and went to the saleslady. It took a few minutes and Jacinda paid her with a credit card.

When she returned, Lucy protested. "I don't have the cash on me but can go to the ATM," she said. She didn't have Jacinda's money but she could still support Ben. It was his prom too.

"Don't worry," Jacinda replied. "We can settle later. I agreed with the girl that if my daughter did not like it in her new outfit, we would need to return it. She agreed for a small restocking fee. So if it doesn't suit or we return, the cost will be minimal. Let's go that large Thrift Store on Willow Rd. It's only a few minutes from here. Do you have the size of the shoes?"

"I have his size, but I drew the outline of his bare foot. He will need the right width to be comfortable." Lucy was pleased she had thought of that. The thought of Ben wearing heels still vivid in her mind.

"Mum, I will meet you at the car. I need to get something," Rhianna said and walked away not waiting for a response. Lucy and Jacinda looked at each other and walked back to the car.

"OK," Lucy replied. "We'll be a few minutes as we need some underwear. They went to a large department store and guessed at the bra size required with matching panties. Jacinda recommended a size somewhat larger as Ben would need padding. Rhianna too padded herself when going out to parties in order to convey a very full figure. "Lucy, Rhianna wears very tight panties to keep her parts tucked away. We'll need to do the same for Ben," Jacinda whispered. It didn't take long to find two sets of underwear in different colors. Jacinda paid.

"I want to pay you for whatever you buy for Ben," Lucy said quietly as they walked to the car. "I assume the dress will be expensive. Rhianna has excellent taste."

Jacinda touched Lucy's arm. "Lucy, I know my Rhianna well. This was her idea I am sure. She knows how to get her way. Ben is so accommodating to her but they seem to have a great relationship. For that, I will always be grateful to Ben and you. We can discuss the costs later when both our kids are happy and outdo the others at the prom. Besides, my ex-husband and I agreed that he pay for whatever clothes Rhianna wants. He needs to be reminded that he rejected her. These are just additional items for her. It is definitely something that makes Rhianna happy and he needs to pay for. "Jacinda smiled at the thought. Lucy couldn't help but wonder if Ben's father would want to pay for Ben's happiness if he wanted to buy a dress and wig.