Rhianna's Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the makeup? You've done a good job but it looks quite heavy. Is that the effect you wanted?"

"Mum, I have never used makeup to go out to a party as you know. I saw many videos and tried to copy the style. We didn't want to look ordinary but maybe this is more than we need for the prom." Rhianna was still smiling and holding Bessie's hand.

"Well, I'm no expert but we can get that fixed easily. The wig looks nice and is sitting quite firmly."

"Yes, we bought the wig cap and I was able to pin the wig to the cap. It won't move even if we are dancing." Rhianna paused, a question forming on her lips. "Do you and Lucy think these dresses are right for the prom? We like them but we know they are bridesmaid dresses."

"Lucy?" Jacinda asked. "You have been so quiet."

"I am just admiring my beautiful daughter and her equally beautiful friend. Could we want more?" Lucy replied. "If you wanted to stand out, these dresses would do that for you. They are knee-length and with stockings and heels, would certainly get attention. I have no idea what girls wear these days to prom."

"Honestly, neither do I," Jacinda stated. "Perhaps we should look tomorrow? Prom is less than a month away and you should decide all the little details soon."

"Can we, mum? We want to look great." Rhianna's enthusiasm was infectious.

"Yes, we can look if Lucy agrees. I think dinner should be ready soon. Girls, we will support you on this adventure. However, I do think you need to graduate well and not be distracted by this. You both have scholarships but they need you to graduate well. Lucy?"

"Ben, I mean Bessie, has improved a great deal because of Rhianna. However, she must graduate and hopefully well above the required grade. I agree with Jacinda."

Dinner was pleasant. The conversation was about how the class would react when they saw two beautiful girls, one of whom they may not recognize immediately. Rhianna had heard the girls talk in class and each girl was less interested in the clothes than the date they would bring to the prom and what their plans were after the prom ended. Most wanted to get active sexually. Talk also turned to what would happen after the event. Neither Rhianna nor Bessie volunteered ideas and the mothers were grateful for that.

Rhianna cautioned Bessie to use the rinse for her ears and change to the studs at bedtime. It was recommended they wait to use other earrings but the lady said short term uses were OK.

Lucy noted that to go home, Bessie changed into a skirt and blouse. The elaborate bridesmaid dress was hung up in Rhianna's closet. The glow on Bessie's cheeks showed how much she was enjoying the role. Whether this was headed into a transition like Rhianna, Lucy did not know nor care to dwell on. She was glad Bessie was happy. They had agreed to meet around 11 and then have brunch in the mall. The short drive back was in silence.

"Ben, I mean Bessie, you look beautiful and happy. That makes me happy," Lucy admitted.

"Mum, have you told Dad about Bessie?" Bessie asked quietly.

Lucy heard the concern in his voice. "No, Bessie, I haven't, He hasn't called in some weeks. Do you want me to mention it?"

"No, mum, if he calls, I will tell him myself. I am not ashamed of dressing like this. Look at me!"

"Bessie, you know your Dad and I are not doing too well. So I don't think it will be a long conversation. He will try to call for your birthday in three weeks. You can tell him or not. There is no need to make that a distressing call."

They were soon home and the discussion ended. Bessie hugged his mother and said it would take some time to remove the makeup and get ready for bed. Lucy watched him walk the few steps to his room. She admired her new daughter's figure and stride.

Ben was up early the next day, Sunday, and went for his practice run returning by 10 sm. The only signs of Bessie were the studs in his ears. He took his shower and was ready in skirt, blouse and heels by 10.45. Lucy noted the careful application of lipstick and the wig. More importantly, each outing in female clothes was accompanied by a bright, confident smile on those red lips.

As Lucy expected, after meeting Rhianna, Bessie came down the stairs with a little more makeup and different earrings. Her heels were the lower two-inch height. Rhianna was similarly attired. At the diner, they discussed the stores they had to visit. Rhianna wanted to go with Bessie to a special store that sold a variety of exotic lingerie and notorious in that mall. Lucy didn't want to make a scene but she was getting a hot flush. Rhianna saw the look.

"It's for the gaffe," she said in a low voice. "That's where I got mine."

Lucy was relieved. They had talked about it at dinner last night. It made sense. She was reminded of Rhianna's statement that she had taken care of the bulge. Did that mean what she thought?

They went to a store offering formal wear. There were many different dresses, colors and styles. Most of them were long and very exotic; others were very revealing with open backs, some with split skirts that came high up the legs. Many resembled classical evening gowns and not necessarily for 18-year-olds.

"Mum, I really want something around knee-length or shorter," Rhianna said. "I doubt the girls in our class will spend so much money on dresses like these."

"Your choice, honey, want to look elsewhere?" Jacinda replied.

"Let's go to that lingerie store. Maybe the Thrift shop will have new stuff too. Bessie, what do you think?" Rhianna replied.

"Yes, they have a lot more choice and the prices are better. We saw dresses like these at the Thrift Store too. Mum, Rhianna and I can go to the lingerie store together. We'll be back soon," Bessie replied with a smile, grabbed Rhianna's arm and walked away.

"You know Lucy, the way these two acted just now reminds me of myself at eighteen. I was probably not as mature as Rhianna but just as impulsive," Jacinda said. "Let's sit on that bench and wait for our girls. Feel a little easier today?"

"Oh yes, thanks for that chat last night. Ben, I mean Bessie brought up the subject of his father. He will call as it is Ben's birthday in three weeks. I told him he doesn't have to share if he doesn't want to. Walt is not due back for another three or four months."

"Interesting. It is Rhianna's in about 5 weeks. We'll have to give our girls a party. It seems Ben will celebrate before and Rhianna after the prom." Jacinda paused. "I think you should let Ben decide. He seems confident and, if he brought up the subject, I think that is a good sign."

They saw the girls return with big smiles. "We got two gaffes," Rhianna explained. "I helped Bessie and she is wearing a new one now."

Both ladies looked at each other with raised eyebrows. What kind of help had Rhianna provided?

They went to the Thrift store again. Lucy and Jacinda decided to look around other shops and leave the girls to choose. Jacinda knew Rhianna would call her if she was uncertain r had questions.

The cashier at the entrance recognized them and greeted them with a friendly wave. The girls rushed to the racks with special clothing. Fifteen minutes later they found some things but nothing that immediately grabbed their attention. They chose two more dresses for Bessie that could be worn to shops or for a walk. Bessie went to the small glass covered counter and saw some earrings she thought would match.

Rhianna approached the cashier but had to wait until she had finished with the customer. After a brief discussion, the lady asked another assistant to take over and led Rhianna to a secluded area. Bessie followed.

This section was the new arrivals. There were many different items of clothing, household items and many other things. There was a rack of clothing and Rhianna saw something sparkling that caught her eye. She raced to it. There were several dresses with glittering sequins. They were above the knee and square cut.

As Rhianna held them up, the shop assistant, Julia, said, "Those clothes belonged to a lady who was on the stage. She was very fashionable. They are a little big for you around the waist but a smart tailor can adjust them. They are unique and, I believe, were tailor-made for her. I think there is a box with shoes and accessories too."

Rhianna held the black one up to her and the red to Bessie. The smiles were big, Rhianna immediately called her mum and excitedly asked her to come over. Julia and the girls searched for the box and found a box with matching sequin-studded shoes and a small box of accessories. This was heaven.

When the mums arrived, Rhianna had selected the two outfits with matching accessories and appeared very excited. "Mum, aren't these fabulous," she asked.

Jacinda and Lucy admired the outfits and accessories. They did require some alterations. Held up to the frames of Rhianna and Bessie they appeared the right length. The former owner appeared to have a bigger frame and bust. The dresses were also lower cut along the bust.

"I'm sorry, ladies, we have nowhere for you to try them. Also, they haven't been laundered and we don't allow trials. But if you are willing to take the two dresses, shoes and accessories, I can provide them with a hefty discount. I know they will need adjustment."

The total of all the items was so modest that even if they had to re- donate them, it would be a very modest cost. The excitement on the girls' faces made it a simple decision.

"Our dry cleaner has a tailor that does alterations," Lucy said. "We can go there. I think they are open Sundays till 5 pm." It had taken some time but she was now all in. She saw the excitement and happiness in her son/daughter and couldn't help but join in.

The old Asian seamstress was more than happy to assist. She admired the outfits and took careful measurements of the two girls. She looked at the outfits and in her faltering English explained that the top was a lot larger than the girls' current bust sizes. She offered to sew in some padding discreetly but recommended the use of inserts to show the bulges needed to fill out the top. Both girls were very excited at this prospect. Rhianna only indicated that she would like both bust sizes to be the same. That meant that Bessie would need some different pads. The lady said that by the use of bigger pads, Bessie could match Rhianna. They left the dresses with the lady for adjustment and dry cleaning. They were to return on Wednesday for a fitting.

All returned to Jacinda's home excited. The girls were anxious to try out the shoes and accessories. Bessie found the matching red heels higher than she had worn before and they were a little tight but felt she could manage an evening in them even dancing. Rhianna's shoes fit better. The matching earrings looked beautiful. Both sets consisted of three connected oval shapes with golden edges with black or bright red inlays. Each strand was about two inches long. It was certainly costume jewelry but the overall effect was fantastic.

It was hard for the mothers not to be carried away by the enthusiasm of their girls. Lucy decided they needed to leave even though it was just 5 pm. If Bessie wanted to stay she could come back later, Bessie looked at her mother and said she would be ready to leave in a few minutes. She went upstairs with Rhianna to gather her things. It took over ten minutes and the fresh coat of lipstick and the smudges around the edge of her lips indicated what had occupied her time. Bessie had that big smile on her face as she descended the stairs with a small bag. She still wore those tight new heels.

"Rhianna said that if I wore them a few times a week around the house that they would get more comfortable," Bessie explained. Lucy had no response.

"Mum, can we talk?" Bessie asked after they had returned home.

"Sure, honey, what's on your mind?" Lucy sat at the kitchen table with another cup of tea in front of her. She wondered if she needed something stronger.

Bessie sat down across from her. "Mum, what do you think of Rhianna?"

Lucy paused. Was this a trick question? Honesty was always the best. "She is a smart and beautiful girl and has helped you a lot. Why?"

Bessie looked at Lucy seriously. "She is my best friend and we are close. You know she was not born a girl but she is a girl in every way."

"Yes, she is. What troubles you, hun?"

"Do you think it is right for us to kiss and do things?"

Lucy wasn't sure what 'things' meant but she could imagine. "I know that at your age, boys and girls experiment and when they are close, do things. Kissing is one way of showing your feelings."

"Do you think it is wrong? I mean if we do more than kiss."

"Hun, I am not sure what you mean. Some would think it wrong if they knew about Rhianna. She is a girl and nobody needs to know anything more. She will tell only those she wants to. Her body is going through some changes. It is not important what I think. What is important is what you think. Do you like her? Do you like kissing her? Do you want to do.. do other things? If you like her that much, it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks."

"Mum, I like her a lot. She is my best friend. I think she is a girl and my girlfriend. She is even Bessie's best friend. I like to kiss her as Ben or Bessie and she doesn't mind either. I think she likes it too."

"Hun, I know it is difficult and I am very happy you can talk to me about it. As you say, she is your girlfriend and you should both do as you like - as long as you both enjoy it."

Bessie went to her room deep in thought. Lucy sat at the table staring at her teacup wondering at the conversation. As she went about her tasks, she heard voices in Ben's room. He was talking to Rhianna. That was his sole friend. They were probably discussing the conversation.

Around 6.30 Lucy called out to Ben for dinner. It was Bessie that appeared, dressed as before in the higher heels. Fresh lipstick glistened on her lips.

"So how are the heels?" Lucy asked by way of conversation.

Bessie looked up. "They feel better now and pinch less. Just like Rhianna said."

Rhianna was his guide. It was nice to see Bessie appreciate her help. But she still had that serious look on her face.

"What should I do after the prom?" Bessie asked. "I know everybody makes plans to spend time with their girlfriends." Bessie was stirring her soup and not drinking it.

Lucy did not have an immediate response. "So what would you like to do? What do you think Rhianna would like to do? What are others doing?"

Bessie thought for a moment. "I would like to spend time alone with her and do what other boyfriends and girlfriends do." She paused. "Mum, what did you do on prom night?"

The question caught Lucy off guard. How much detail should she divulge? "Well, hun, things were different then. I went to the prom with Ritchie. We drank and danced and then went to one of the girls' houses." Lucy paused. "We then found corners and made out. Some went to corners and did more." For a fleeting moment, she went back to that time and place. After an intense make-out session, she remembered giving her first blowjob. She didn't remember much about that time but had given Ritchie the same pleasure almost every time they met after that. When possible, Ritchie had reciprocated in the cramped space in the cab of his pickup. She liked it.

"I would like to do that too but we have no party to go to."

"Well, have you talked to Rhianna? What would she like to do? She is part of this too, you know."

"Yes, mum. We talk about everything. She would like the same thing."

"Hun, don't worry. Jacinda and I can find a way to give you guy's space. I'll discuss with her. But don't worry." Lucy paused for a moment. "So how will you get to the prom? Shall we drive you? Pick you up?"

"I've never driven in heels and I don't want Rhianna to drive us there."

"It's not a problem, hun. Jacinda or I can drive. What else do you need to do?"

"Normally, the boys are supposed to give the date a corsage. The date gives something back, but if we are both in dresses, what can we do?"

"That's easy. Give each other a corsage. It is Bessie going with her date Rhianna."

"Do we need to have dinner somewhere? There will only be drinks at the prom. Some teachers will be there too, I think."

"I am not sure. I know some think it is customary. But people will be in their best outfits so they need to be careful of spilling things on their clothes. If you guys want, we can certainly reserve a table for you both."

Bessie looked at Lucy. "Will people think it strange that two girls are dining out before the prom?"

"Hun, why do you care what people think? They will see two gorgeous girls enjoying themselves. That is all that matters." Lucy looked at Bessie's solemn face. "Why don't you and Rhianna draw up a list and we can go over it and ensure you two have the best time ever," Lucy suggested. "I want lots of pictures of my beautiful girl. OK? And remember what we said that first time we talked about the prom. You must graduate well. I know things have improved but keep up the studies, OK?"

"OK," Bessie replied quietly. "Rhianna and I study most days after school. It will take some time to change, mum. Meeting Rhianna to walk to school at 7.45." Bessie stood up, hugged Lucy from behind and kissed her cheek. "Thanks, mum."

Lucy sat there for a few moments longer, her mind going back to her prom and all the preparations. It was a different situation of course. Still, whatever the situation, she wanted Ben or Bessie to have the greatest time.

Lucy cleared away the dishes and decided to call Jacinda. "I had an interesting discussion with Bessie about details for the prom."

"I had the same from Rhianna. As the event approaches they are getting nervous. She was thinking aloud about what happens after the prom ends," Jacinda replied. "We've been there. I think they are looking for a private setting to explore."

"Yes," Lucy agreed. "I think Ben wanted to see how I feel about it."

"Feel about them having sex?"

"No, he didn't ask that. He was concerned about how the evening would end as all others would go to parties. Rhianna and Ben have no invites. But he wanted to do the things we did at prom I guess."

"Well, after prom, my date and I partied and I don't recall all that happened. But he went home happy."

Lucy laughed. "My experience is the same. I wouldn't have dared to discuss with my parents though.. that's new."

"Well, we both have very unique kids. I can't tell you how nice it is to see Rhianna so happy. That's Ben's or Bessie's influence. It is a different type of relationship than you and I experienced." Lucy could hear the laughter in Jacinda's voice.

"So. What do we tell them? They will do or may have already done things as you already said. So let's make it a great memory for both."

"I think that is the idea. What time are you off work tomorrow?"

I will be home by 2.30 or so. Why?"

"Come over for a coffee on your way home. We can talk before the kids come back."

"Great. I'll be there." Lucy hung up and thought about Ben as Bessie, the unusual prom date and what she expected. Could Lucy expect different behavior from Ben than she had experienced? Ben and Rhianna may not have any other friends but they were smart and knew what life was about. She had seen them kiss and saw a bond she had never had.

Jacinda was waiting for Lucy. A pot of fresh coffee and some cookies on a plate were waiting for Lucy's arrival on the kitchen table.

"So, Lucy, what are your thoughts?" Jacinda asked as she sipped her coffee.

"I just don't know, Jacinda. I am excited for Ben or Bessie. I know he is all excited and looking forward to prom. I can see he is happy. Just wondering what it would be like some years from now to see a picture of Ben's prom picture as Bessie."

1...45678...10