Rhianna's Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We swopped outfits," Rhianna said as they came to greet their parents.

Lucy didn't know whether she should hug Bessie or kiss her on the cheek as was her customary greeting. That decision was taken from her as Bessie bent and hugged her kissing her cheek. A bright red print marked the kiss. Jacinda seemed equally surprised. Rhianna and Bessie had big smiles and it was hard to criticize or ask questions.

"I want to practice dancing with Bessie after dinner," Rhianna explained. "She has to be good in heels and a dress."

Lucy and Jacinda had nothing to say except take another sip of their wine. Closely observing their offspring. The makeup was a little heavier and the pads on the chest a little bigger. It was not out of proportion to what they intended on prom night. Bessie's blouse was snug on her body and emphasized her bust.

Dinner was a normal affair. There was idle chatter. "So what are you planning tomorrow?" Jacinda asked.

"We need to get some things so Bessie and I want to go shopping and then hang out. Tomorrow night we promised to dress in those bridesmaid outfits so we want to do it right."

"Bessie?" Lucy asked involuntarily

"Yes. It would be easier to look at clothes with Bessie and she can try them on too." Rhianna had that big smile' Bessie was looking at her mother.

Lucy stared at Bessie. "Are you comfortable with this?"

"Sooner or later others will meet Bessie. I can get used to it. As Rhianna said, it will be easier to try stuff out. We want to look good." Bessie thought for a moment longer.

"You feel confident enough? You've only dressed twice now," Lucy said with concern in her voice.

"Yes. I think I look good and Rhianna will be with me. I can try stuff we like." Bessie paused. "Besides, it will be people I don't know."

Bessie had all the answers.

"When will you be done with your training?" Jacinda asked Bessie.

"I was planning to start early and be done by about 10. I was going to meet Rhianna here around 11," Bessie replied.

Jacinda thought for a moment. "OK. I don't want you guys buying prom outfits without Lucy and I being there. So let's plan to meet around 2.30 at the caf�. Then you can show us what you like. Get the other things you needed. Agree?

"Yes," Rhianna said. "It will take an hour to get Bessie ready. So we'll have about two hours to look at things,"

"OK, Lucy and I will clear up whilst you do your thing." Jacinda got up and Lucy followed and they both cleared the table. Bessie and Rhianna went into the den and soon they heard music.

"I know what you are thinking, Lucy," Jacinda said. "But I think if we intervene it will only make things worse. At the moment, whatever they do and plan, they inform and involve us. If we interfere, I am afraid we will lose the connection. That's when they will stop sharing and do things underhand. I don't want that. I don't think you want that either."

Lucy nodded. "I never thought that I would ever see my son in a dress and makeup. It's a shock that he seems so accepting and interested. He was always timid. I don't see that now."

"It's normal. Now he has a strong partner in crime. There is nothing wrong with what Ben is doing. Unusual perhaps but not entirely surprising given his relationship to Rhianna. If he had that interest, perhaps some girl in college would have brought it out. You wouldn't be a part of that then. So that is something to be grateful for." Jacinda paused. "When Rhianna went through her problems, I had nobody to talk to. You can always count on me, you know that."

Lucy touched Jacinda's arm gratefully. "I know and am very grateful. And confused. It has surprised me that he has taken to this and his self- esteem and confidence have grown. I would never have expected him to accept walking into a shop in a dress. Am I that behind the times?"

"No, my dear, your reaction is normal. Boys and men have been dressing in female attire since time began. There are many reasons for it. The ones to be concerned with are if that is how they get sexual excitement which sometimes can lead to them being abused. That is not the case here. Because of Rhianna's past, Ben has been confronted with transvestism more closely. I am grateful he has accepted Rhianna for who she is. But Rhianna is not a transvestite but a transsexual who one day may become a full woman. I know it's not easy to overlook but trust Ben. You have brought him up well. Whatever he chooses, you will always be his mother and love him. As I do Rhianna. I know Rhianna can be very persuasive, especially with Ben whom she likes a lot. She would never force him to do anything he doesn't want. Neither will she ever hurt him intentionally. OK? Let's see how the dancing is coming."

They went to the den quietly. They heard a fast song and Rhianna instructing Bessie how to move her arms. Rhianna was swaying her body and Bessie was trying to follow. She was more awkward but seemed to be managing in heels. As they approached the entrance to the den, the song switched to a slow number. Rhianna's hands went around Bessie's neck. Their faces were close and it didn't take long for their lips to lock. They swayed slowly like any other couple to a slow song on the dance floor.

Jacinda stepped back and yelled, "How are you guys doing? Can we watch?"

"Sure," Rhianna replied. As she turned, she saw Lucy and Jacinda in the doorway. Rhianna's hands were still firmly around Bessie's neck. They looked extremely happy.

"My, but Bessie looks very confident in heels," Jacinda said softly to nobody in particular. Lucy was watching closely as she saw Bessie and Rhianna in a close clinch. If not for Bessie's dress, she was reminded of her early dates with her then boyfriend Ron. But she was the one wearing the dress.

"We need to get going," Lucy said. "Sorry to break the clinch."

Rhianna and Bessie broke apart. "No problem, mum, I'll get my things," Bessie said. Still holding hands they went to Rhianna's room. It took some time before Bessie came down with a fresh coat of lipstick.

On the way home, Lucy tried to engage Bessie in conversation. There was no lengthy explanation but short responses and a glow on her face. She appeared very happy. "You danced well in heels," Lucy added trying to establish a dialogue.

"Yes. It was easier than I thought," Bessie replied. "Rhianna was teaching me how to move."

"You seem very comfortable and happy."

"Yes, mum I am. I look good, Rhianna thinks so too and I feel very comfortable in these clothes."

Lucy had no response. She loved her Ben and it was strange to see him in a dress and lipstick. But she could also see the difference in his confidence and happiness. Would Bessie be a permanent part of Ben's life? Isn't this what she wanted for her son?

The next morning Ben was up early. He was quiet at breakfast. He left immediately after for his training kissing his mum on the cheek. Lucy was left confused and concerned. Had the relationship with Rhianna led Ben to be interested in crossdressing? His personality changed when he became Bessie.

Lucy busied herself with cleaning the home and was surprised to see Ben back around 10,.30. He had been out for about two hours. He looked sweaty but cheerful.

"Mum, are you going anywhere? Can you drop me at Rhianna's?" he asked. He had a large glass of milk in his hand.

"I have to do some shopping so I suppose so. Take your shower and get ready. I'll be finished by then too," Lucy said. It was a simple conversation but one she found normal. Ben had never been trouble in his teenage years but was now causing her more concern. Maybe she was the problem in worrying too much.

It took some time and Lucy called out to Ben. She was ready to leave.

"I'll be ready in five," came the reply.

Lucy waited by the door, keys in hand. Her mouth fell open as she saw Bessie appear in the same outfit as last night. Her only makeup was the bright red lipstick. She had a big smile on her face and a small purse over her shoulder.

"I thought it would save time at Rhianna's," she said with that big smile on her face. "She needs to help with makeup. I wanted to surprise her."

Lucy gave a forced smile, heart beating faster. You surprised the hell out of me she wanted to say. "You look nice," is all she managed as they locked the house and went to the car.

"So what do you plan to buy? Do you need money? I don't want Rhianna to pay for everything."

"No, mum, I think I have enough. We don't need to buy much as we will wait for you and Jacinda. We want to get that wig cap and some padding. Maybe we can go to that Thrift store later if we don't find anything." Lucy observed how Bessie pulled down her skirt. She wore neither pantyhose nor stockings.

"So what will you do if your school friends see you like this? Are you ready for that? They may be at the mall."

Bessie paused for a minute. "Mum, I don't have any friends in school except Rhianna. Mostly they leave me alone. I am not ashamed to dress like this and be seen with Rhianna. I feel good and look better than as a boy."

"If you want to dress more often we'll have to get you more stuff." Lucy wanted to understand in Ben wanted this to be a bigger part of his life.

"I don't know, mum. I want to be as pretty as Rhianna at the prom. I will dress to practice but I like the clothes. It's different." Bessie paused. "You don't like me to dress, right?"

"No, it's not that Ben.. I mean Bessie. I want you to be happy and I will help you any way I can. But this is something new and I am trying to get used to it. Not everybody understands that dressing like this for a boy is OK." Lucy looked at the smile on Bessie's face. "Jacinda and I will make sure you both are the prettiest at the prom, I promise."

"Thanks, mum. I don't think I am weird for dressing like this. Many people do it and even on TV and films. Look at Rhianna, how beautiful she is."

Before they could continue, Lucy was at Rhianna's house. "So we'll meet you guys at the caf� at 2.30. OK?" She didn't mention to Ben that this was Rhianna's life choice and she was truly feminine in every way. For Ben, it was a choice and it seemed to make him happy. Would it be a permanent choice?

"Yes," Bessie said and got out of the car. She was walking quite confidently in those 2" heels.

The Bessie that walked out with Rhianna was confident. Her wig was straight, her full makeup applied and a big smile on her face. They linked arms and walked to the mall as two girlfriends would. They discussed what they needed and where was the best store to acquire these items. They were discussing whether they should buy silk stockings or pantyhose.

Lucy and Jacinda were already in the coffee shop when the two girls entered. As usual, there were big smiles on their faces and several bags in their hands.

Lucy almost dropped her coffee when she saw Bessie. Two gold studs were in her ears. "You had your ears pierced" Lucy exclaimed.

"Yes, mum. Now I can wear a lot more earring styles." Seeing the look on her mother's face, Bessie continued, "We also got some plain studs which I can wear to school. Nobody will notice." The voice was cheerful and without a care.

"I have a lot of earrings that Bessie can borrow," Rhianna interrupted. She will look really pretty.

"So what else did you buy? Did you see any outfits?" Jacinda asked to distract from the earrings. She had seen Lucy's reaction.

"No, mum we haven't looked yet. We got the wig cap for Bessie and the lady was very interested in what Bessie is doing. She gave us a good idea on how to make some nice breast forms. We also got a bra, panties, stockings and some new makeup. We got Bessie's ears pierced too. Won't she look great? Can we go back to that Thrift store? They get new stuff every day."

Jacinda looked at Lucy. "I guess. It'll be easier on the budget. Why do you need more stuff from there? You haven't used the dresses we bought last week."

"Well, I've worn both outfits we bought. I would like to see what else they have. Maybe look at slightly higher heels too," Bessie said from the back seat. She couldn't see her mother's face from the back seat. It was another shock to Lucy.

"Mum. Lucy, we would still like to see how those prom dresses look on us if you guys want." Rhianna said.

"OK," was all Lucy managed to say.

Jacinda drove them there. Nobody spoke each absorbed with their own ideas.

Rhianna and Bessie wandered off to the clothing area; Lucy and Jacinda decided to leave them to select and went to a large grocery store nearby to find something for dinner. It took the girls around 40 minutes and they had a basket full of items. Outfits, two pairs of shoes and a bag of accessories. Happily, the total was very modest. Both were smiling and chatting excitedly.

It was just 4 pm when they returned to Jacinda's house. Rhianna and Bessie were anxious to get started on their prom dress fashion show.

"Mum, it will take some time for us to get ready," Rhianna said as they climbed the short staircase. "I will call when we are ready."

Jacinda and Lucy carried the few groceries into the kitchen. "It's too early for a drink. Would you like some tea or coffee?" Jacinda asked. She could see the worry on Lucy's face.

"Coffee please," Lucy replied sitting at the kitchen table.

"Lucy, I know it seems like things are getting out of control but you need to be patient. I think Ben is enjoying his dress-up sessions and no doubt Rhianna is encouraging him. I don't see a way to stop them and still maintain communications and relationships. Do you?"

Lucy looked at Jacinda. "I just don't know what to do. They are good kids and enjoy each other's company. Ben has been open and said he liked to dress up and wasn't worried about his peers finding out. He does look good as Bessie. I wouldn't know how to stop him. He will leave for college soon and who knows what he will encounter there."

"Yes, I know. Rhianna talked to me about getting an apartment they can share. They will both be eighteen by the summer and I am not sure how we can control them. Are you concerned that he likes to dress or that he appears to be in a relationship with a transsexual?"

"I am not so sure what that means. Rhianna is all girl and Ben thinks the same. He admires her very much and they have grown very close."

"To be frank, are you worried that Ben may be having or will have sex with Rhianna? He knows who she is underneath all the female attire. Are you thinking that makes him gay or whatever the politically correct word is?"

"Jacinda, I can only think of Rhianna as a warm and loving girl who has found a kindred spirit. I don't think of her as male in any way. Look at her? She is more feminine than many girls her age."

"Exactly and I am proud of her. She is confident, smart and, dare I say it, sexy. Why wouldn't a boy want to be with her?" Jacinda paused. "Assume they had some sort of sex, Ben would either like it or hate it. Neither of them has any previous experience with the opposite sex. So, like we have said many times, we have brought up two good kids. We need to trust their judgment and love them for who they are and however they dress. Whether Rhianna goes through all the surgeries or not, she is my flesh and blood and I love her." Jacinda paused. "I don't want to go on about this but I think you appear to believe Rhianna is a boy in a dress, however good she looks. Ben thinks of her only as a girl. However he dresses, Ben's instincts are male. So they kiss and make out and may have done more. It's the way boys and girls of that age behave. I think it would be easier for you if you were to accept Rhianna as a female. If we had not disclosed this at the start, you would have found it even more disturbing to see a girl want to see her boyfriend in a dress and make-up. Enough lecture."

Lucy stared at Jacinda for a few minutes. "You are right, of course. Ben is my life whether he is in a tux or a dress. I need to stop worrying and accept he will follow his instincts." Lucy paused for a moment her eyes never leaving Jacinda's. "I only want Ben to be successful and happy. With Rhianna's help, he's got that, and I should stop worrying. Thanks for being patient with me."

Lucy gave Jacinda a wan smile and asked, "Is it too early for a drink?"

"It's happy hour somewhere and let's drink to the great kids we have - and their great mothers too." Jacinda opened a bottle of wine. "Wonder what those two upstairs are up to."

Jacinda touched Lucy's arm. "Don't worry hun. It'll pass. They are not doing anything wrong. Besides, we two have less to worry about: Rhianna can't get pregnant and Ben won't get a disease. Cheers!" That brought some humor to a serious conversation.

Lucy and Jacinda made a salad and prepared the Lasagna dish they had bought. It would be a simple meal. They sat in the living room with plates of cheese and biscuits and glasses of wine.

"How much longer?" Jacinda shouted. It was almost 6 pm, almost two hours into their transformation start, "We need to put the Lasagna in the oven."

"Twenty minutes, mum," Rhianna shouted back.

It was a long twenty minutes as the ladies pondered what to expect. Suddenly Rhianna shouted. "We're ready. Two minutes." Lucy's heart beat faster.

The first person to appear was Rhianna. She wore the bridesmaid's dress and very high heels. Her face was heavily made up with eyeshadow, large false eyelashes and a bright red mouth. Her breasts were a little larger and quite prominent. The hair was piled on her head and kept her face free. Long earrings chimed as she took a step down. She was beautiful. "Now, I present my best friend and prom date, Bessie."

Bessie came slowly into view. Lucy's hand flew to her mouth. She didn't recognize the child she had borne. Her dress was identical to Rhianna's, the same heavy makeup with large false lashes, and large earrings dangling from her newly pierced ears. The smile was huge, confident and poised. Like Rhianna, her breasts were prominent; fingernails were painted a color to match the lipstick. The heels appeared higher.

"Mum?" she asked in a soft voice, "how do I look?"

Lucy flew to Bessie and gave her a big hug. "Oh baby, you are so beautiful. I can't believe it. I am frightened to kiss you as I don't want to spoil your makeup."

Jacinda also was hugging Rhianna. "You did brilliantly," she said. "You guys are going to be the hit of the prom. Where did you learn the makeup?"

"YouTube and practice," Rhianna replied proudly. "Bessie is a very patient model. Mum, Lucy, do you think we'll stand out at the prom? That is what we really want. I think Bessie looks beautiful. Just look at her. "

"Yes, darling, she looks fabulous as do you. Let's celebrate with some wine. "Jacinda poured out half glasses for them. "To our prom Queens."

Lucy still had her arm around Bessie's waist. "I can't believe how beautiful you look," she whispered. She touched the earrings.

"All Rhianna's work," she replied. She broke from her mother and sat next to Rhianna and held hands. Both had big smiles.

"Well, we had some problems but we solved them. We need to get some other stuff but we're getting there," Rhianna said proudly.

"What problems?" Jacinda asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well, I solved it but Bessie needs a gaffe," Rhianna replied with a smile.

"Gaffe?" interrupted Lucy. "What's that?"

Rhianna looked at her mother and then replied, "Well boy parts create a bulge where it should be flat. So they make a gaffe, something like a tight panty, especially for that purpose. I gave Bessie one of mine as we are about the same size. I know it may be tight for her now."

"What did you do for Bessie's breast forms? They look much bigger," Jacinda remarked changing the subject. She knew Lucy would have some questions.

Rhianna's smile lit up her face. "The lady in the wig shop suggested we use old stockings and fill it with birdseed or rice. So we made some for Bessie and me. The lady's brother also dresses and this was his trick."

1...34567...10