Rhianna's Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have talked about this. We haven't got on for some time. When he is home, all he wants is to drink and have sex. I provide what I can but can't do this anymore. You heard him earlier. He will blame me for Bessie for the rest of my life. He doesn't stop to think." Lucy paused. "I know he is a combat zone and it can't be easy. I accept he has to be away for months, But that should make it even easier when he is home. I really am done."

"Lucy, I have been in a similar position. I understand. Let's discuss it again at the end of the week. Once we start, no turning back. So think hard. I am always available to talk." Jacinda touched Lucy's arm in a gesture of warmth and friendship.

"How do you think the girls are doing? I expected them to call by now," Lucy said.

"Well, if I had the run of the house and had my boyfriend next to me and carte blanche, I'd take my time too. Who knows when they will have this same opportunity again?"

"I guess. I hope they got on."

"Lucy, I don't think you appreciate the situation. Why would you rush to call your mum? To be crude, you'd go another round. Besides, they probably didn't get to bed till the early hours. We dropped them off after 11 pm."

"I suppose."

.

"Don't worry. They'll call soon. They are both level-headed kids," Jacinda comforted Lucy.

The call came around noon. Jacinda and Lucy drove in separate cars so that Lucy could drive back. Each was thinking of what their daughter would be saying.

Both mothers were very surprised to see Rhianna and Ben sitting side by side at the kitchen table. Lucy's heart missed a beat to see her son sitting at the table with his beautiful girlfriend. Was this a dream? No sign of Bessie.

Jacinda observed the scene and smiled. She knew her daughter and suspected that there was more to this.

Rhianna and Ben were in the kitchen, sitting next to each other, with orange juices. Lucy and Jacinda hugged their child and sat down. Ben and Rhianna looked like any other eighteen-year-old pair.

Jacinda put on some coffee and looked at Rhianna. "So, now, tell us all that happened last night from the moment you both walked into the prom," Jacinda asked. She didn't mention she thought Rhianna had not looked happy when they were picked up.

Rhianna looked at Ben. "When we walked in, everybody was surprised. They thought we were gate crashers. Ms. Jamieson and Mr. Robson greeted us and then the room started to buzz. Everyone was staring at us:"

"That sounds like what you wanted," Jacinda stated.

"Yes, and then they all crowded around us asking us so many questions. Where did we buy the dresses, who did the makeup? They didn't recognize Bessie at first. Then, when they found out, they went nuts. They were surprised and seemed to accept it."

"How did you like it, Ben?" Lucy asked

"I was surprised that nobody made any remarks about me wearing a dress. I think they liked Bessie." As usual, it was a soft reply.

"Oh, yes. They liked Bessie," Rhianna started with a changed tone. "All the boys wanted to talk to us and dance with us. I think I only got four dances with Bessie. I made sure I got the first and last dance though," Rhianna said, a smile back on her face.

"All of them were pigs. Even though they saw Bessie and I come in together. All the boys and some girls even wanted dates with us. I mean, they came with their prom dates but wanted our numbers so could call us after."

Jacinda smiled. "But that is what you wanted, wasn't it? You practiced with the clothes, makeup and dancing so you both would stand out. Why were you surprised? You both achieved exactly what you wanted."

Rhianna scowled. "I didn't like the boys and some girls even dancing with me or Bessie. I made sure everybody knew she was mine. I showed her also when we came back." A small smile appeared on Rhianna at the thought.

"It seems you were both in high demand. You won't have that issue again as prom is over." Jacinda and Lucy were curious how the two had spent the night but refrained from asking.

"Ben, are you OK?" Lucy asked.

"He is not," Rhianna interrupted. "Bessie's phone rang early this morning many times. When she finally picked up, it was her dad." Rhianna held Ben's hand under the table but Lucy and Jacinda couldn't see that clearly.

"Mum, dad called me, " Ben started. "I sent him a picture of Rhianna and me in our prom outfits like he asked." Ben paused. "He called me all kinds of names and said I was not a son anymore and he blamed you for allowing me to be Bessie."

"I am sorry. Hun. He called me too and we had a brief discussion. Jacinda heard part of it. So what did you say?"

"I just told him I was doing it because I wanted to and that everybody, including my date Rhianna, thought I looked good. If he didn't want me to be his son, OK." Ben was near tears. "Then Rhianna jumped in and told him that if he didn't love me for who I am, Ben had others who did. She said she loved me because I was not afraid to dress how I wanted. Dad exploded."

"Mum, I couldn't let Bessie be treated like that. She was doing it for me too." Rhianna was unapologetic.

"I am glad you stood up for your friend but perhaps you should not have got involved. What happened then?" Jacinda asked.

"Dad cursed and hung up," Ben replied quietly.

Rhianna jumped. "Last night I had shown Bessie just how much I loved her. As soon as the call was over, I told Bessie to change into Ben. I helped her. And then I showed Ben how much I loved him too. I don't want to share my Bessie with any boy chasing her. I don't want to share my Ben either. Bessie will dress whenever she or I want but we don't want to work at Angela's boutique and be on show to others."

Lucy gave a small smile and looked at Jacinda. At least that worry was gone.

"Ben, I told your dad some things and we will most likely be headed for divorce," Lucy said. "Better you all know now. It is absolutely not because of you or Bessie. I love you both. As you know, this has been coming for some time."

"OK, guys, what are your plans for today?" Jacinda asked.

"Ben and I can walk to the mall. We need to talk about an apartment near college. There is also something else we need to do. We don't need anything but we need to talk to Angela." Rhianna looked at Ben for agreement and he nodded. "We are going to tell her that we can't take the job but we'll definitely be shopping there. We can find other summer jobs."

The children left holding hands much like any young couple. Lucy and Jacinda sat in silence reflecting on the current situation.

"I am sorry, Lucy. I think Rhianna wanted to help Bessie but perhaps she shouldn't have got involved. She certainly appears to have taken care of her man however he was dressed. Ben appeared very happy."

"Yes, he did. I was pleased to see Ben although I was getting used to Bessie." Lucy paused. "It doesn't really matter. I am glad she stood up for Bessie," Lucy replied. "They seem to have come to a happy arrangement."

"Well now, that problem appears to be settled so let's talk about setting up that office. It appears I might have my first client who may want to file for divorce."

Both mothers smiled. "Yes, I think it is time," Lucy said softly.

1...5678910