Rhianna's Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luk77
luk77
98 Followers

Rhianna was at the car a few moments after them with a small brown bag in her hands. The bag had the mark of a pharmacy. For a fleeting moment, Lucy wondered if this bag contained condoms. Rhianna and Ben had plenty of opportunities to have sex and at almost eighteen it would be normal for them to try. Yet Lucy wondered how Ben was coping. She had briefly discussed sex with Ben and he had sex education in school but doubted he was educated in how a transsexual and a male would perform. Like all young adults, Ben and Rhianna would find a way to satisfy their lust.

The large thrift store had every type of artifact. In the dress section, there was everything from floral day dresses, blouses and skirts, wedding dresses and lots of formal wear, even tuxedos. They looked at the prom dresses: most of them were above the knee and with flared skirts requiring petticoats. Yet others were evening dress style. After browsing carefully, they saw two outfits that Rhianna liked. They had puffed sleeves and a square neckline. They appeared to be matching bridesmaid dresses. Both above the knee with full petticoats. They had some colored embroidery and looked very attractive. The price was nominal and they appeared to be in sizes to fit both. Rhianna also chose two narrow skirts in black and blue with blouses in white and pink.

Lucy wondered how Ben would look in a formal gown where they started, to a skirt and blouse and now a potential bridesmaid. Her mind boggled.

They looked at shoes. Rhianna was driven to the high-heels. She took the paper of Ben's shoe size and measure it against the available heels. Some were very high in a variety of colors. Rhianna loved the heels. "My highest is only 3," she enthused.

Lucy had that concerned look on her face. "What is it Lucy?" Jacinda asked.

"Well, Ben's future depends on his scholarship. Whilst he will try, I don't want him to twist an ankle. The season will start soon and he must be able to compete at his best."

"You are right. Rhianna, please select two inches for Ben. Even that may be a challenge. He cannot jeopardize his college."

Rhianna's face fell. She looked at Lucy and Jacinda. A moment later she was back, "Great. If he wears 2" and I get into 3" or 4" then we will be about the same height." The smile was big.

It took some time but two pairs of heels were chosen for Ben and 2 for Rhianna. The Thrift store even had large gold clip-on earrings. All in all, the cost was very modest but all went back happy.

"Can we invite Ben over and try these outfits?" Rhianna asked. "I am sure he will look beautiful."

Jacinda looked at Lucy. "Your call. I can organize dinner if you want to come to the house. I am sure it will take time."

Lucy looked confused. She didn't really want to see Ben in a dress and make a fool of himself. At a certain level, she thought that a private dress-up session might put Ben off the idea. She fervently hoped so. "Why don't you drop me off at the house? I can drive over with Ben. That way it won't be a problem to get back home." So she called Ben and told him to wait for her. She would be home in fifteen minutes.

Ben was happy to go to Rhianna's house and stay for dinner. Lucy didn't explain what he would be in for.

"I'll text him to shave," Rhianna said a big smile on her face. She was excited.

They dropped Lucy off. "We'll be there in an hour or so," Lucy said as she left them.

Ben was eating a sandwich. He looked at Lucy. "Did you get everything?"

"Oh yes, Rhianna made sure of that," Lucy responded.

"I made you a cheese sandwich also," Ben replied indicating a plate on the counter.

"Great, thank you. I'll put the kettle on and we can chat."

Ben chewed for a few moments and as Lucy sat, asked "So what did you guys get? Did you buy those outfits?"

"No. We didn't think they would be suitable for prom. Rhianna agreed and got you other stuff. I don't want to spoil the surprise. Let Rhianna show you. This is between you and her."

"OK. She has good taste and will have picked something nice," Ben said confidently. Lucy was surprised. Ben appeared happy to dress up.

"Ben, I need to ask you something." Lucy took a sip of tea looking at Ben. "I am very proud of you for supporting Rhianna. I just want to know that you are OK with this decision."

Ben looked at Lucy with that open gaze, "Mum, I want to do this. I want to show these guys I am not ashamed to wear a dress and heels. I know Rhianna will make me look good."

Lucy gave a wan smile. "You do know what you are getting into, right? Dress, heels, wig and makeup. I want to be sure you are happy. You can back out at any time. I am sure Rhianna will understand."

"Mum, Rhianna said she would go with me to the prom whether I am in a tux or a dress. I should look good was her only condition. I promised her that and Rhianna will make sure of that."

"What are your plans for the prom? We can drive you there and pick you up or do you have parties to attend?"

"Well, there are some parties but we don't want to go there. Some guys were talking about hiring a motel room. You know what that means, right? The girls and boys get up to stuff."

"Yes, Ben, I know. I went to prom too. It was many years ago but relationships and expectations don't change that much." Lucy left the statement hanging hoping Ben would share his plans more. Ben was silent, deep in thought. "Is that what you and Rhianna want to do?"

"Maybe. We haven't talked about it. I like Rhianna and she is the best girlfriend I could have. She has helped me so much."

Lucy patted Ben's hand. "OK. I didn't want to pry. But as you know, Rhianna is a special girl and you need to treat her and respect her as such."

"I know she is. I am not ashamed to be with her. Mum, I won't do anything stupid."

"OK. You better have that shower now. And shave closely." Lucy rose and put away the plates and cups.

Ben hugged his mum. "Rhianna already texted me and told me to use that cream she gave me all over my body too. I want to do this," he whispered in her ear. "It is like a dare to see if I can be as brave as Rhianna."

"I am sure you are and I am very proud of you. Go shower."

Lucy wondered if she had crossed a line with Ben in asking his intentions. He didn't seem upset. She was concerned that things might go far in the heat of the moment and then make a discovery. Ben had no experience with girls and whilst Rhianna was outwardly all girl, she had some extra parts. Ben was almost eighteen and she couldn't protect him. She admired him for what he was doing but also worried about him.

Rhianna greeted Ben very enthusiastically with a hug and a peck on the lips. Lucy greeted Jacinda and settled down on the couch. Jacinda offered refreshments and watched Ben's smile widen at the sight of Rhianna.

"So mum, it will take some time but I will take Ben to my room and surprise you later. It may take some time," Rhianna said with a big smile on her face and holding Ben's hand.

"Shout if you need help," Jacinda replied. "Ben, are you OK with this? No pressure. Rhianna knows how to persuade people."

"I would like to see what Rhianna has planned," Ben replied.

Ben and Rhianna climbed the stairs. Lucy looked at Jacinda. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She would have liked to think of it as a childish prank but knew it was more than that.

"What's the matter, hun?" Jacinda asked. "You seem worried. Talk to me."

"Well, I am not sure. Ben seems very happy to do this and dress. If Rhianna is going to help him dress, they will be expos..."

"You mean Rhianna might see Ben's boy parts and vice versa?"

Lucy nodded. "Ben has never been in a close relationship with a girl. He knows Rhianna's history but still...he thinks the world of Rhianna and only as a girl."

"Lucy, they have spent time alone in this house and yours, right? Sometimes it has been many hours. They could have got up to anything. I know they have had deep kisses and it would be natural to explore. We can't decide for them. They'll be going to college soon. Ben knows well what is underneath Rhianna's dresses and she knows exactly what is in Ben's pants. Nothing is going to happen that we have to worry about. I think we have brought up our kids well. Rhianna is too smart to go there with Ben if he is not ready. Let them decide, I say."

"I suppose, except Ben has never had a girlfriend before never mind one like Rhianna. His face lights up when he talks about her," Lucy responded.

"Lucy you didn't know Robert before he became Rhianna. It broke my heart to see him so down and sad, with no friends and bullied at school. His father had no time for him. Then, when Rhianna emerged, she was also shy and had no friends. She was busy learning to be a girl. After we moved here and she met Ben, she has become a truly different person, happy and full of life. She dotes on Ben. If their relationship collapses for whatever reason, we'll be there for them. But it would have been their decision, not ours."

"I know you're right, Jacinda, It is still hard."

I have no idea what Walt would say if he should learn of this. He will hurt Ben and kill me. To be honest, we're headed for divorce and I may end up with nothing. I will protect Ben with my life."

Jacinda gave her a big smile. "Lucy, we haven't known each other long but we have a lot in common. Robert, my ex, is a criminal attorney and seemed to like his trysts with his paralegal. I was a family lawyer and that's why I got the deal I did including this house. If you need help with divorce, I'm your gal. I was going to return to practice when Rhianna went to college."

Lucy gave a rueful grin. She knew it was coming but wasn't ready to admit it. "I'll be calling I'm sure. We don't have much but I just want Ben."

Jacinda patted Lucy's hand. "It will be fine. Wonder what our kids are up to? Should we interrupt?"

"I'd like to see what is happening. It has been over an hour, but I suspect it would not go down well."

"As you know, we girls need time to look pretty. It's only 3 pm so we have time. What shall I order for dinner? I am not a good cook." Jacinda smiled.

"Why don't we go up and ask the girls how long they would be? We can drive to the store and I'll cook a pasta dish if you'll let me into your kitchen, "Lucy said with a sly grin.

Jacinda jumped up. "Deal. Let's go."

At the top of the short stairs, Jacinda asked how long they still needed.

"Don't know mum," Rhianna replied. "It will take some time."

"OK. Lucy and I are off to the store to get something for dinner."

"OK, take your time," came the brief reply.

Jacinda and Lucy looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders with small smiles. They went in Jacinda's car and talked about their lives and loves. There was a bond forming between them. Both had difficult marriages and kids that were very special.

"I'll let you in on a little secret," Jacinda started. "When I was at college I used to go to parties where everything was available if you know what I mean. Once, I was somewhat tipsy and found myself in bed with another girl. Sorry to say, I don't remember much. The point is, it didn't change my taste to girls only. In fact, it made me appreciate men. But I picked the wrong guy to have a kid with."

Lucy smiled to herself. "I had the same experience in college and it didn't change my views on boys."

"See? So relax. Just know that Rhianna is a girl in mind and soul but not yet in body. One day she will be. Except for having kids, Rhianna will have all the attributes of a woman."

"Honestly, if you hadn't said, I would have never guessed. She is a terrific girl and has helped Ben a lot."

"OK. Let them surprise us. What are you going to cook?" Jacinda asked as she parked the car at the store.

"I am not going to miss my son's fashion party. So let's keep it simple. A pasta dish and salad. Ice cream for dessert." Lucy sounded more cheerful.

It didn't take long and they were back home within 45 minutes. Jacinda yelled out to them, "We're back."

"Won't be long," came Rhianna's reply.

Lucy organized the dinner. It wouldn't take long. Jacinda prepared some cheese and biscuits and opened a bottle of white wide. "It's almost show time. Let's make ourselves comfortable.

Lucy and Jacinda sat side by side on the couch and nibbled on biscuits and cheese. They were halfway through the first glass of wine when they heard the sound on heels on the wooden landing. Lucy grabbed her phone and switched to camera mode.

It was Rhianna. She was dressed in the blue skirt which only came midway to her knee. The white blouse and the 4" heels. She seemed to have no problem standing in them. Her face was tastefully made-up, with bronze eyeshadow, darkened brows and a very bright red lipstick. She looked like a supermodel.

"Ladies," she yelled from the last step of the staircase, "I'd like to present to you my prom date and best friend, Bessie." She went back up the stairs and a few moments later two figures descended.

The second girl was in a black skirt, pink blouse and had a head of blonde curls piled high on her head. She wore black two-inch heels and seemed to wear them confidently. Her face was fully made up with bronze eyeshadow, darkened brows and the same lipstick as the other girl. Both had huge smiles on their faces.

Lucy's heart was pounding as she snapped away at the figure in the pink blouse. She was plain gorgeous. "Ben," she shrieked and got up.

Rhianna put her hand out and stopped her. "My friend's name is Bessie. Ben is not here." Bessie and she came into the living room and Lucy rushed to embrace Bessie. She felt the soft padding of Bessie's breasts and the hint of perfume.

"How do I look?" Bessie asked hugging Lucy tightly.

"Baby you're gorgeous," she said. There was more to Bessie than the clothes, the makeup, the well-defined bust and heels: it was the happiness that radiated on his face. Or was it her face?

Jacinda and Rhianna watched the intense hug. "You did an amazing job. You look so beautiful and poised, I am so proud of you," Jacinda said and also gave Rhianna a big hug. "Let's eat. Lucy cooked."

They sat at dinner, Rhianna and Bessie side by side. Both were radiant. Jacinda poured them out some wine too and they cheered to having beautiful daughters and a successful prom.

"You did a great job with the makeup," Lucy said. "Bessie is beautiful."

"Well, YouTube helped a lot. Bessie was more than patient as I applied, removed and changed colors. I loved doing it."

"The outfits match well, the heels too. So do we have everything for prom?" Jacinda asked.

"No, mum," Rhianna replied. "We need to add and change somethings. First, what we bought doesn't keep Bessie flat down there. We had a struggle but got it right." Lucy and Jacinda looked at each other trying hard not to show their emotions. They had no idea what had happened.

"Then, the pads I have for the breasts aren't big enough or right. We used socks but that is not good. Also, we didn't buy a wig cap so I couldn't pin the wig as the lady recommended. Lastly, I told Bessie that if she had pierced ears I have a lot more earrings she can wear. She likes the idea."

Lucy's heart missed a beat. She couldn't imagine her Ben with pierced ears and long earrings. But, on further reflection, she had never dreamed that her Ben could turn into a beautiful girl called Bessie who looked very comfortable and happy in that role.

Rhianna didn't wait for comments. "Bessie needs to practice some dancing in heels. So I think once or twice a week she will wear hells and practice dancing. Maybe we can do that after our maths project. Next weekend we should get the missing stuff and Bessie and I want to show you how we will look in our prom dresses. We won to win that prize at the prom?"

Lucy looked at a smiling Bessie who had lapped at every word Rhianna said. The smile on those red lips as big as ever. "So, Bessie, how do you feel?"

Bessie looked at Lucy and then at Rhianna. "Mum, I never imagined that I could look like this. It's an amazing feeling. I would be proud to go to the prom and show them there is nothing wrong with Rhianna or me dressing like this." Bessie's smiles in the last hour were the biggest that Lucy had ever witnessed. There was a truly happy person, eyes sparkling and looking extremely confident.

Bessie saw the look on Lucy and Jacinda's faces. "I told Rhianna that we can go and get my ears pierced next week. I want to show them there is nothing wrong with that. I have seen sports stars, movie stars and others have earrings in both ears. I also want to practice and show them I can dance on heels although I have never danced before with anyone."

There was little to be said after that and the conversation changed to what outfit they might look at for the prom. Lucy and Jacinda were reminded of the girl talk they had experienced during their senior year.

"Tomorrow's a school day and you need time to remove your make up and change," Lucy reminded Bessie.

"I can give her the cream and she can get changed at home," Rhianna said. "That way Bessie can stay dressed a little longer."

"Rhianna go put everything Bessie brought in a bag and get her the cream etc to remove her makeup. Lucy and I will clear up."

Rhianna and Bessie went back up. Jacinda looked at Bessie. "I am at a loss for words. Bessie turned out to be beautiful, confident and very sure of herself." Jacinda said when they were in the kitchen.

"I can't believe that is my Ben underneath all that." Lucy had mixed emotions. Bessie was all that Jacinda said. But, was that her son in a dress and wearing makeup?

When Bessie came down, Lucy noticed the smudged lipstick around her mouth which appeared to have been hastily repaired. Rhianna appeared to like Bessie and Ben. Bessie had the same big smile on her face. Lucy drove them home. She had come here with her son in the passenger seat. It was now a bright and happy girl. Was this the same person? It was a short drive and Bessie didn't say anything.

As they entered the house, Lucy could not restrain herself. "Would Bessie like a selfie with me?"

Bessie nodded and wrapped her arm around Lucy's waist. The image of two smiling faces was recorded.

"Need help with anything?" Lucy asked hopefully.

Bessie shook her head. "No, thanks, mum. Rhianna showed me how." Bessie paused, "I look good don't I?"

"Baby, you're gorgeous and you look happy." Lucy wondered at the question, Ben would never have asked her anything like that.

"Mum, I was surprised. Rhianna helped me a lot. I feel good because I look good. I want to show those guys that laugh at us that we will be the stars at prom."

"I'm sure you both will," Lucy said. There was nothing else for her to say. Bessie's enthusiasm was infectious although in her heart Lucy had some doubts about the future. Would she ever see Ben in the same light again?

The next week passed comfortably. Ben met Rhianna for the walk to and from school. Several times he met her later to get help with mathematics. These were mostly at Rhianna's house as she lived nearer the school. Because of the kids, Lucy and Rhianna, it had become common for Lucy and Jacinda to spend most of the weekend together. They didn't have other friends anyway. They alternated dinners. On Friday it was dinner at Jacinda's. Ben decided he would do his maths work with Rhianna and Lucy would meet him there in time for dinner. This had happened several times now. She knew that Saturday Rhianna would take Ben shopping after his track practice.

Jacinda greeted her effusively and offered her a glass of wine. Rhianna and Ben were still upstairs. Jacinda called out to them to come down as Lucy had arrived.

"We're just finishing," came Rhianna's reply. "Be down shortly."

Jacinda and Lucy caught up on the news. They heard the sound of feet on the landing and Lucy looked forward to see Ben. As they descended the last step, Lucy gasped. Ben wasn't visible. It was Bessie, She wore the outfit that Rhianna had worn previously and Rhianna wore Bessie's.

luk77
luk77
98 Followers