Rhianna's Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I imagine. It is a little different for me. When Robert was younger, I too dreamed of him going to the prom with a beautiful girl on his arm. He will be for sure but he will be equally beautiful as Rhianna in a dress. I don't think of Robert much anymore."

"So do you have any ideas? We just have to accept them as they are. I know they make a beautiful pair." Lucy sipped her coffee and reached for a cookie.

"Yes, we can't let our feelings spoil their big night. The event is on a Saturday, I think. I called my friend Cindy and explained a little. She owns the beauty salon in town. I made appointments for both to have full makeovers around 2 pm. It will take a couple of hours. We'll bring them here and get them dressed. That will also take a couple of hours probably. So, let's say around six they will be ready."

"What about dinner? I explained what Ben told me,"

"Well, I am not sure whether they should go to a restaurant. I know you are a great cook so I thought we could set up a small dinner for them at this very table. We will serve them discreetly of course. Then there will be many photographs. We will drop them off around 8.15 so they do make a grand entrance. We will go out and have a leisurely dinner. How am I doing so far?"

"Better than me," Lucy responded.

"Now we come to the tricky bit. They will message us and we will pick them up. I think we should bring them here and have a bottle of something if they want to drink. I don't think Bessie and Rhianna are drinkers. But their choice. I will make up the spare bedroom. They can decide on where they sleep or when. If you don't mind, I would use your couch." Jacinda was pleased with her organizing skills.

Lucy looked at Jacinda. "Do you think they will.. I mean."

"Lucy, maybe you are not aware of this stuff. But remember, Rhianna said she had helped Bessie with the gaffe. This is a tight panty with a small pocket for the penis. When males wear it, it flattens the bulge. The balls go back up into the body. Sorry to be so crude. Rhianna does this when she wants to make an impression. Otherwise, it's just a tight panty that keeps things in place and flat. So, if Rhianna helped, she certainly touched Bessie's parts. Ben is a normal boy, so if a girl touched him down there, he would get a rise. What do you think might have happened?"

"I don't know," Lucy admitted.

"Lucy, if you touched your boyfriend's penis what would happen? He would burst in your hand or you would use your mouth. Sorry to be so crude again, but that is the reality. I've done it as probably you have."

"Yes, I guess so."

"Look, it's normal and whilst this is a little unusual, it is not a surprise. Rhianna likes Ben and her Bessie a lot and she would have certainly taken care of him or her. Agree?"

"Do you think Bessie..."

"Yes, almost certainly. Why wouldn't she return the favor? Don't think about it. It's their business and we can't stop them. Better with someone we know and like than some stranger, right?" Jacinda paused. "Do you have a problem with Bessie or Ben doing something with Rhianna?"

"No, of course not. As you say, we can't stop it. My Ben has not much experience in that area."

"Neither has Rhianna, I assure you. So they will learn together. When we were that age we also learned by experimentation. We didn't have access to the internet etc. They appear to be very happy and as long as nothing is forced, I will accept. Rhianna doesn't need a rejection to doubt her chosen sexuality. Bessie accepts Rhianna for who she is - even with extra parts at her crotch. Else they wouldn't be this close. Sorry to be so direct but do you agree?"

"Yes. She has been the change in Ben's ability to graduate and his brighter outlook on life. He is so happy now, it fills my heart. I am so grateful to her. You are welcome to stay in our guest room. It is small but comfortable."

"Great. Then we are all set. I am looking forward to it as much as Rhianna."

"I'll talk to Ben tonight. I think we have to take them for fittings on Wednesday," Lucy said as she got up. "A lot is happening. It is Ben's birthday on the twelfth, a Thursday. Then he has his big track competition on Saturday. The week after is Senior Prom. Then a week later Graduation. It's a busy calendar.

"Yes. Rhianna's birthday is some weeks later on the 26th. We should be planning a party for them."

"You will see Ben before me as he still needs to do homework with Rhianna."

"Yes, talk to him and make sure he agrees. He is the one who has the biggest challenge. He seems very confident but he needs to be sure. I won't tell Rhianna our plans till Ben leaves."

Lucy busied herself until Ben returned. Her mind was in turmoil. She saw the changes in Ben and his happy moods and improvement in school grades. On the other hand, she was surprised by his determination to exhibit himself as Bessie. She was proud that he wanted to support Rhianna but would it lead to more? He seemed so happy as Bessie and perhaps it would be hard for him to stop. She was thinking too much about this. Ben's happiness was her highest priority and she would do all she could.

Ben came back around 6 pm beaming. He dropped his backpack and told Lucy he would take a quick shower and be down for dinner.

The Ben that came to dinner set her heart beating faster, He wore a tee- shirt and a skirt and the heels for the prom. He looked at his mother smiling.

"Rhianna said to practice in these higher heels. I wore the skirt too because it changes how I walk,"

Lucy looked at him unsure if to encourage or be noncommittal. She remembered that she had promised to support him. "You seem to be getting the hang of the heels. Well done."

After the usual chatter about the school day, Lucy wanted to discuss the plan hatched out with Jacinda.

"So, have you and Rhianna discussed your plans for the prom night anymore?" Lucy asked casually.

"We have talked a lot about it, mum. But don't know how we can do everything."

"Well, Jacinda and I talked and we came up with some ideas." Lucy paused to sip her tea looking at Ben's face. "The first thing is to decide if you are fully on board with going to the prom in a dress. It is a big commitment and I know you have been thinking about the reaction of your class." Another sip of tea. "I am happy whatever you decide and very proud of you."

Ben looked at her. "Mum, I am serious and want to do this. I want to support Rhianna. I got my ears pierced, am wearing heels and a skirt to practice. Yes, I will go in a dress and I don't care what anybody thinks."

"Ok, good. It seems Jacinda knows the owner of this salon and has made appointments for you both to have complete makeovers around 2 pm. Then you come back to Jacinda's and get dressed. This will take more time but you both will definitely be the most beautiful prom girls there. We need lots of photographs of course. Then Rhianna and you will have a quiet candlelit dinner at the house. Jacinda and I will serve. You will then be driven to the prom. Whenever it ends, send us a message and we will pick you both up and bring you back to Jacinda's. There will be food, drink, music whatever you want and you guys can spend the rest of the evening together. Jacinda and I will spend the night here. You can call us the next day when you are ready to meet. How does that sound?"

Ben stared at Lucy for a moment trying to absorb what he had heard. He then got up, rushed over and hugged his mother from behind, clutching her tightly. "Thank you so much, mum. I won't let you down." Ben hugged her for a few moments and pressed his cheek to hers. In the almost eighteen years of his existence, he had never hugged his mother in such a manner. Lucy reached up and pulled him to her. It was an unforgettable mother-son moment.

Lucy pushed Ben to sit next to her. "So, what else do you need for Bessie to be perfect?"

Ben looked at Lucy. He was concentrating. "Mum, would you mind if Bessie was here every night? I want to make sure she can walk properly in heels and I don't want to let Rhianna down."

Lucy looked at Ben. He was very serious. "You like being Bessie, don't you?"

Ben nodded. "It feels good and I look good, Rhianna says."

"Yes, you do hun. You look beautiful," Lucy said. "I don't mind at all. I am proud you want to do your best. What else do you need? We can go and buy it and surprise Rhianna. How about underwear? Bras?"

"Mum, I have one or two of everything. Rhianna has lent me a gaffe. But we could buy another bra and one more outfit. Can we do that?"

"Is that gaffe comfortable?" Lucy asked innocently.

"The one we bought is OK. Lucy's was very tight. But she showed me how to wear it comfortably. I'm not wearing it now."

Lucy raised her eyebrows but said nothing. "Well, if you come home around 6 tomorrow, we could go shopping and then get something to eat."

"Go shopping as Bessie?" Ben asked wide-eyed. "You don't mind?"

"Why not? I haven't been shopping alone with my daughter yet."

Ben hugged his mum again. "Thanks, mum. I need to finish my homework."

Lucy felt good in the support of her son. He looked happy. Did she really care if he dressed in jeans or a dress? It didn't matter. Lucy decided she needed to dispel her doubts and embrace Ben's ideas and confidence. She thought she needed to make a call to Ms. Jamieson, Ben's teacher.

The following evening Ben came home a little earlier. He had his shower and by 6.30 Bessie came out. It was the same white blouse with her bra providing the obvious bust, the slim skirt and the 2" heels. She had a hint of shadow and the bright red lipstick. The drop earrings hung from her ears and the wig was sitting firmly on her head. She appeared to be a shy girl out to shop with her mother.

"You look beautiful, hun. I'm so happy to go shopping with my daughter," Lucy said linking arms with Bessie whose face bore a big smile.

"Can we go to the Thrift Store? They are friendly and don't worry about me. I can't try things out except shoes but the prices are very cheap," Bessie stated. "They also have some nice accessories."

Lucy beamed. Despite her reservations, it was an unusual pleasure to go shopping with her 'daughter'.

"Mum, it is Rhianna's birthday later this month. What can I buy her?"

"Do you have any ideas? It is your birthdays soon too, you know. Jacinda wants to give you both a party."

"Rhianna said she is going to buy me something nice that I will like. She won't tell me it is a surprise."

An hour later they had bought two more tight skirts with suitable blouses and a multi-colored dress. Some shoes 2" were added. Bessie found some nice earrings, a small gold-plated bracelet and a slim watch. She was very please and smiled all evening. They ate at a diner and nobody saw anything other than a mother and daughter enjoying dinner. Bessie repaired her lipstick several times and Lucy admired her confidence and poise. This was a new experience and she was enjoying it.

"Rhianna will get a big surprise tomorrow," Bessie said happily. Lucy couldn't believe the calm in the voice of her new daughter.

From the time of breakfast, Ben appeared excited. He knew that they would be trying on their amended prom outfits. He rushed off at 7.30 am to meet Rhianna at 7.45 as usual.

That afternoon Ben was back early, homework forgotten. He had persuaded Rhianna that he would meet her around 5 pm to change. He arrived back around 3.30 and flew to his room to shower. Lucy admired his dedication to the task.

At almost 5 pm or so Bessie appeared in the multicolored dress. She was fully dressed, made up with lipstick and a little blush. She was wearing 2" heels.

Bessie obviously needed Lucy's approval. "Sorry, hun, you look great. But.." Lucy responded.

"What?" Bessie asked. "Don't you like the outfit?"

"No, hun, I told you. The dress looks fabulous on you. Except, I think it might be difficult to undress to try on the prom outfit. So perhaps the skirt is best."

Bessie looked at her and was momentarily despondent. "You're right. I need a few minutes to change. I want to try that brown skirt and beige top." Bessie rushed off to Lucy's astonishment. There was no protest or discussion.

Ten minutes later a different Bessie appeared. "That also looks good, and much more practical. You can surprise Rhianna with ight be difficult to undress to try blush. He wore 2"fits.enjoying dinnethe dress some other time." Bessie looked like a normal girl.

They drove to Rhianna's in silence. Just as they entered the house Rhianna flew out and embraced Bessie. "Wow, you bought stuff without me," she pouted.

Bessie's answer was muffled as Rhianna pressed her lips firmly to Bessie's. After a few minutes, Jacinda interrupted. "Girl, the seamstress is waiting. " There was a smile on her face as she saw the two girls separate.

"Just need to fix our faces, mum. Two minutes," Rhianna said and dragged Bessie upstairs. They came down some 10 minutes later, lipstick refreshed. Lucy also noted that Bessie's breasts were fuller as were Rhianna's.

Rhianna noticed Lucy's observation. "We wanted the dresses to fit perfectly," she said with a smile.

There was no chatter as they drove to the seamstress. She was about to close and rushed them in. Both dresses were on hangers. Rhianna and Nessie looked at the dresses and held them to their bodies.

"I don't have changing room but you can use the area behind those racks," the seamstress said.

Bessie and Rhianna rushed there. Lucy and Jacinda chatted to the seamstress who assured them it would be a good fit. S fee minutes later, the two girls appeared. Their faces showed their happiness. The extra padding filled out the top neatly and the dresses hung beautifully. Both girls looked stunning.

Lucy and Jacinda couldn't help but admire their offspring. They would certainly be the "Belles of the Ball".

"Very good. I close now, "the seamstress said. "Please change." Reluctantly the girls went back and changed into their regular outfits as Jacinda settled the bill. In total, it was very modest and about one- third of what a prom dress would have cost.

The next day was school so they had to make it an early night. Lucy and Jacinda could see the excitement in Rhianna and Bessie.

As the days went by, Lucy saw Bessie every night. She dressed modestly and except for a smear of lipstick, did not go overboard. Bessie was also getting more comfortable in heels and Lucy admired how quickly Bessie had developed a natural female stride in the 3" heels. She knew that Rhianna and Bessie also spent weekends practicing dancing. It was inevitable that the greater part of the weekend found Rhianna and Bessie together shopping or just hanging out.

Ben was rigorous in his training as the next weekend would see the state track finals. Whilst his place was assured, he needed to excel in this event. Most weekends, Rhianna accompanied Ben to the track and watched him practice. Sometimes, his school track athletes would join them. They stayed away from Rhianna.

The next two weeks would be very busy. Ben's birthday was on the Thursday, the state finals on Saturday and the week after that was the prom.

As it was a weekday, Ben's birthday was a low key affair. Early morning, before Ben was barely awake, his father rang to wish him Happy Birthday. He asked briefly about school and was he going to the prom? Did he have a date? He wanted pictures. When was graduation? Dad wished him well and was sorry he couldn't be there. Was he considering the army as a career? Ben replied he wanted to finish college first.

It was a short conversation and Ben passed the phone to Lucy and got into the shower. He didn't hear the discussions but heard raised voices. This was nothing new and Ben ignored it. He knew he could not live up to his father's expectations. He expected Ben to join the army. Ben had no interest in this and had told his father so.

Rhianna and Jacinda came over with presents and Lucy had baked a cake. Homework was forgotten as Rhianna took Ben to his room to show him his presents privately.

In Ben's room, Rhianna threw her arms around Ben and kissed him deeply, her tongue probing deep. Ben responded similarly and they spent a long moment with lips glued.

"I got you something," Rhianna said and gave Ben a gift-wrapped box and a small bag. Ben peeked in the bag and pulled out a black thong. "I thought you could use another gaffe," Rhianna said. "Open the box."

Ben tore open the wrapping and opened the neutral box. He gasped. Nestled in two nests were two beautiful breast forms. They felt soft and jelly-like to the touch.

"Oh, Rhea, they look wonderful," he said and kissed her again. "Thanks," he whispered.

"Let's get you dressed. They will be waiting for us. Get undressed." Rhianna was business-like.

Ben undressed completely and stood naked. It was not a new sight for Rhea. "I'm glad you kept your body hairless," she said stroking his stomach.

Rhea held out the gaffe and Ben held on to Rhea's shoulders as he stepped into them. "This will be difficult," she said as she noted the bulge. She looked at Ben whilst her hand went to his rising tool. He looked at Rhea unsure.

"It's your birthday. When a girl likes a guy, she does things to please him in a special way." They had used their hands before but now Rhea knelt and used her mouth. It was an incredible experience and Ben didn't last long. Rhea waited till it was flaccid before releasing him. She stood up and kissed him. "I liked that."

Ben looked at Rhea and pulled her to him. His hands drifted under her skirt.

"We don't have much time," Rhea said unconvincingly as Ben knelt. He too had touched her there and brought her to climax but never been that close to the rising shaft. "You don't mind that I still have those parts?" Rhianna asked as Ben stroked her.

He looked up at Rhianna. "They are a part of you, aren't they? So, I do like them."

He pulled down her gaffe and panties to her knees, licked the head tentatively and then took it in his mouth just as Rhianna had done. He sucked on it, amazed at the pleasure he was getting. Rhea's member didn't get fully hard but erupted in his mouth a few minutes later. He savored the taste, rose and kissed Rhea.

"It doesn't get that hard because of the hormones. But I do produce semen," Rhea said softly by way of explanation. She turned around, skirt at her waist and showed him her perfectly rounded cheeks. "I'll show you what to do on prom night," Rhianna said turning around. "It's what girls offer their boyfriends that night."

"I liked it. That was the best birthday present I ever got. Can we do that again soon?" he asked quietly. Her reply was a kiss with a softly whispered, "Oh yes. I want that too."

"Quick. Let's get you ready," Rhea said with a sly smile holding out a bra. "We can use the new forms. You'll see. They feel natural and look great."

Lucy and Jacinda sipped wine downstairs unaware of the happenings in Ben's room. They could expect Bessie to make an entrance. They knew it would take some time.

"Jacinda, I had a call from Walt, Ben's dad, today. He wanted me to force Ben to go to the army. He thought that would be better than college. I declined of course. I know what Ben wants and where his interests lie. What should I do?"

"Oh, hun, that's not good. I've only been around Ben for a few months. He is smart, kind and very different from what the army wants and needs. The question is, sorry to ask but I am using my lawyer's hat, are you still in love with Walt? Do you want to stay married to him?"

Lucy stared at Jacinda. She didn't want to admit it but the relationship had died some time ago. "No. Not anymore. I don't think he can change. I can't stand his drinking and his wanting to get Ben into the army. When he drinks he becomes a different person and can be quite aggressive. Ben is eighteen and will run away. I don't want to lose him," Lucy replied softly.