Rhianna's Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this is not the time. Come over for coffee tomorrow after work and we can talk about it." Jacinda reached out and touched Lucy's arm. "It will be OK, I promise. I've been there."

"Here comes the birthday girl," Rhianna announced as she led Bessie out of her room. She was wearing the dress they had purchased recently. She was fully made up, had earrings dangling and seemed to have a rather pronounced bust, made all the more prominent by the belt tightened at her waist accentuating her curves. Her big smile with those shining red lips was captivating.

"Do you notice anything different?" Rhianna asked the mothers.

Lucy and Jacinda saw the curves and clothes but nothing was outstanding. "No," both said in unison.

Both Rhianna and Bessie had big smiles on their faces. "I bought Bessie some nice silicone breast forms. See how they fill out her bra? We can even glue them on so she can use a strapless bra." Rhianna paused to see the reaction. "I bought some for myself too," she said with that big smile.

"Oh Bessie, that looks perfect on you," Lucy said, trying to be supportive. Bessie had that happy smile on her face. She wasn't sure what would happen if they were glued on and couldn't be undone. How would Ben go to school?

"Don't look so worried, Lucy. There is a solvent to take them off," Jacinda said. "Rhianna doesn't glue them on often, I don't think. They certainly fill out the top nicely." She didn't add that the boys at the prom would be staring at the two all evening.

They enjoyed the cake and the evening ended early. Bessie didn't eat much cake. Ben needed to be fit for the Saturday track event. Rhianna, Jacinda and Lucy would all be there to cheer him and the school on.

After work on Friday, Lucy visited Jacinda. She had spent the night thinking about her situation and what she needed to do. There were too many things happening and she examined her feelings for Walt, the marriage and what she wanted for a future. Her main goal was to protect Ben.

Jacinda listened quietly, asking a question now and then. She explained the legal side of things. She couldn't advise Lucy to break up a marriage. She did say she would be happy to handle the case for her if she decided to pursue it. She explained the steps and what needed to happen. Lucy felt relieved that she had a knowledgeable friend she could rely on. It wouldn't be easy, especially when Ben left for college.

On the Saturday, Ben left for practice early and then returned to rest. The meet would start at 2 pm but he didn't expect to be on till about 3 pm.

Lucy dropped Ben off at around 1 pm to meet his team members. She wished him luck and promised to be back by two. She had prepared the house for snacks and a drink after the event. She had also made a late reservation at a small Italian restaurant for dinner.

Schools from all over the state competed. There were more than a hundred observers in the stands, mostly families of the competitors. Jacinda, Rhianna and Lucy met up and watched from the stands. They saw Ben talk to Mr. Robson, the coach and then start his warm-up. He was entered in two races and the relay. As the races started, Rhianna left the group. As a student and a friend of an athlete, she thought she could get nearer.

Lucy and Jacinda watched as Rhianna made her way down toward the circuit. She was not allowed near the athletes but stood near a low barrier that separated the coaches, sponsors and some students from the athletes. With a wave, Rhianna drew attention from Ben who smiled.

Ben was due to start the first race, the 200 m, as predicted. He performed well and came in a close second. Around thirty minutes later he was in the 400m. Lucy and Jacinda observed Rhianna shouting to Ben and blowing him a kiss. The race ended with Ben in first place and they saw Rhianna jump up and down excitedly. After he had cooled down he walked up to Rhianna who hugged him and kissed him. The coach observed the action but said nothing. His star athlete had yet to run the relay.

It was another 45 minutes before the relay started. Ben would be the last in the chain and moved to position himself accordingly. It took some time and the baton was handed to Ben a few seconds behind the leader. The exchange was perfect and Ben launched himself. He was too distant for Lucy to see his face but she could see him sprinting with a burst of energy. Rhianna was shouting him on but Lucy doubted Ben could hear her. It was over soon and the judge had to declare Ben and his team the winner. It was by fractions of a second, but enough to win and claim the trophy. Ben's smile was broad as he walked toward Rhianna after his cool-down stretches.

A huge hug and a peck on the lips brought new energy to a tired Ben. Mr. Robson came toward them and patted Ben on the back with congratulations. Not only had the team won, but Ben's place at Mesa College appeared secure. He greeted Rhianna warmly quietly observing their interaction.

The group congregated at Lucy's house. Rhianna had a bag with her and sat with Lucy and Jacinda whilst Ben took s shower. She was aglow and couldn't stop praising Ben's athleticism. It seemed she was more proud of him than Ben himself.

Twenty minutes later Rhianna went to Ben's room after knocking on the door. Lucy and Jacinda looked at each other.

"I think Bessie will be joining us for dinner," Jacinda stated with a smile. It wouldn't be a surprise to either of them.

It was almost 7.30 when two well-dressed girls entered the living room. They were beautiful. Bessie wore her floral dress. Rhianna also wore a dress with a similar pattern. It was the first time for Lucy to see Rhianna in a dress.

"Goodness Rhianna, haven't seen you in a dress in ages," Jacinda remarked.

"Yes," Rhianna beamed. "I wanted to be like Bessie. Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, you both look great and somewhat older than your ages."

"Bessie, tell them," Rhianna urged a smiling Bessie.

"Tell us what?" Lucy interrupted.

"Rhianna glued on the breasts. They feel so natural. I can wear them till tomorrow night," Bessie said touching her prominent bust.

"I did the same and now we have the same sized breasts," Rhianna said disarmingly. Lucy and Jacinda marveled at Rhianna's candor.

"Oh," was all Lucy could say.

Jacinda drove to the restaurant. The dinner was great and Rhianna was full of praise for Ben's athletic ability. Bessie was blushing and it appeared Ben was not present. Lucy had to admire Bessie's strength to remain so alert and happy after three strenuous races.

At the end of the dinner, Rhianna got serious. "Mum, Lucy, Bessie and I want to thank you for arranging our prom night. We can't believe you would do that for us. We will do our best to make you proud. We really want to show those guys up."

"Our pleasure. Enjoy yourselves and don't let anything or anybody dampen your spirits. Let's go," Jacinda said.

As Lucy descended from the car, Rhianna gave Bessie a lingering kiss in the back seat totally ignoring their parents. Rhianna reached behind and gave Bessie a small bag.

"Call me. I'll see you tomorrow," she said as they drove off.

Bessie hurried in anxious to see what was in the bag. She opened the wrapping and a long nightdress fell out. Bessie held it up for Lucy to see. She had a huge smile on her face. "It seems I will be your daughter till tomorrow night," she said.

"Wonderful," Lucy replied. "A new experience for you and me. We can have a nice mother daughter breakfast since you don't have to rush off for training. " She gave Bessie a big hug and felt the crush of their breasts. It was a strange and exciting feeling. "I am so proud of what you achieved today."

The nest morning Bessie joined her mother for breakfast around 8 am. She wore the nightgown but not the wig, makeup and heels. Her bust was prominent through the thin nightgown. She had changed the earrings to the studs as recommended. The short hair made Bessie look rather strange,

"Hi, hun, sleep well?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, mum, like a log even with these breasts. They feel so natural. I didn't want to dress yet before my shower," she said by way of explanation.

"Hun, you look good but I can fix that." Lucy got up and went to her room. A moment later she returned with a silk scarf. She tied it on her head with a knot at the back. "Much better."

"Cereal or toast and eggs?" she asked.

"Cereal is OK with some fruit." Bessie was trying to imagine what she looked like with the scarf. She helped herself to a glass of milk.

"So, what's the plan today?" Lucy asked casually.

"Don't know. I will meet Rhea later I guess and hang out." Rhianna had now become Rhea. Lucy hoped to spend a little more time with her new daughter.

They ate in silence and Lucy thought it was time to talk. "Bessie, so are you happy with the prom arrangements? We wanted you guys to enjoy the evening alone. If you want to go out, we don't mind at all."

"No, mum, it's great that you would let us do that."

"I want lots of pictures of you both." Lucy paused. "Your dad wanted a picture too."

Bessie thought for a moment. "I don't mind if you send him one of Rhea and me. I told you, I want to do this and if he doesn't like it, well..." Bessie left the end hanging.

"You know he won't like it. He wants you to join the army. Did he say that?"

"I don't care. I'm eighteen now. I want to go to college. Rhea is going there too."

"Yes, I know. Bessie, I need to ask you something. What will you think if dad and I divorce? You know we have our problems."

"Mum, it will be better for you. Rhea told me that when Jacinda and her dad divorced, it was mostly because of Rhea. Are you divorcing because of me?"

"No, hun, because I want a life. Your dad is never here and when he is, he drinks and we argue."

"Can I stay with you?"

Lucy looked at Ben or now Bessie. "Hun, you are my life. I'd die without you. You are eighteen and can decide what you do. I know you will be independent someday and I am ready for that. But I want you to feel at home with me and be who you want to be."

"Thanks, mum, so what are you going to do?"

"I'll talk to Jacinda. Did you know she is a family lawyer and has handled many divorce cases?"

"Rhea told me she was a lawyer but not what kind," Bessie admitted.

"OK, Bessie, last question. What are your plans for college and housing? We need to make plans and I need to arrange for money."

Bessie looked at Lucy. "Can I talk to Rhea and get back to you. We had talked about sharing an apartment, but we haven't done anything." Bessie paused. "What do you think of Bessie? Are you upset I dress like this?"

The question took Lucy off guard. "You look beautiful."

"Mum that is not what I meant. Do you mind me dressing like this?"

"Well. It took me some time to adjust but it is nice to see you so happy and confident."

Bessie looked at her. "What do you think if I was to dress like this over the summer?"

Lucy paused to reflect. "What do you mean? You are now changing several times a week."

"After graduation in two weeks, we will be off for the summer till college starts. I wanted to work and earn some money. Well, that lady in the wig shop would give Rhea and Bessie a summer job. But I would need to go to work as Bessie every day."

Lucy's shock showed in her face. "What kind of job?" she managed to ask to hide her shock.

"Well, it seems they have many men interested to dress as girls. They would be very interested to meet someone who is doing it. Rhea and I were going to talk to her today."

"So, you would be Bessie all the time? I'll never see Ben again?"

"Muuum," Bessie said in frustration. "I am not like Rhea. I like being Bessie but don't want to be her all the time. I like to go out with Rhea as her boyfriend too."

"Hun, sorry, I'm trying to take all of this in. You can now decide what you do. I love my Ben and Bessie. Why don't you see what the job is and what it pays?"

"OK. I better go and get ready. I'll call Rhea." Bessie got up and once again Lucy was confronted with the prominent bulge on her chest. Bessie seemed very comfortable with it.

Lucy sat at the table, her coffee growing cold trying to absorb events and where life for her was headed. Ben appeared very calm and thoughtful and didn't appear to want to transition like Rhea. Yet he enjoyed being Bessie and Rhea appeared to enjoy and even encourage it.

It took an hour and Bessie appeared fully dressed with light makeup and the two-inch heels. Lucy noticed it was the same bright lipstick, a light touch of shadow and a good lashing of mascara. She wore a simple skirt and blouse and had a small handbag hanging across her shoulder. She appeared poised and confident.

"Jacinda has some errands to run and will pick me up in a few minutes," Bessie stated. "Do I look OK?"

Lucy looked at Bessie, got up and hugged her tightly. "You look great," she whispered. "Make sure Rhianna gives you the solution for taking off those forms. You have school tomorrow."

"Yes, mum, I have it already," Bessie replied with a big smile on those red lips.

A few minutes later Lucy heard a car horn and Bessie hugged her, kissed her cheek and left. "I will call you later," she promised.

As Lucy went about getting ready for the day she saw the bright mark on her cheek. This was Bessie's lip imprint. Ben had kissed her like that so many times without leaving a mark. Reluctantly she washed it off. She forced her mind to think of something else.

Bessie called around 3 pm and asked if Lucy could pick them up from the mall. Within fifteen minutes Lucy was on her way and picked them up.

"Mum, can we go home and talk? Jacinda is not home and will pick Rhea up later," Bessie said.

Lucy picked them up. They were smiling and seemed happy. "So how did it go?"

Rhea and Bessie looked at each other, big smiles on their faces.

"Mum, we'll tell you when we get home. Rhea had a great idea and Angela loved it."

"Who is Angela?" Lucy asked.

"That's the owner of the wig shop. She is also planning a section with clothes, makeup and accessories," Rhea explained.

"So what will you guys be doing?"

"Mum, Rhea had a great idea. Every day in the summer, I will go into the shop as Ben around 9.30. Rhea thought that every day around 11.30 she would get me dressed and then provide a makeup demonstration. Customers can see how I transform to Bessie. Every day will be a new look. Angela has clothes, wigs and accessories." Bessie sounded excited at the prospect."

It seemed innocent enough but she still had questions. "Who will be coming to these demonstrations?"

"Angela's brother dresses. And he has many friends who would like to do it but have no idea how to choose dresses, do makeup etc. So Bessie will be a demo model. She will then also be able to experience many looks and wear different clothes and wigs. It will be fun. We will get paid a hourly salary and tips," Rhea explained excitedly. Bessie's smile confirmed her acceptance too. "We can also get discounts on products."

"Mum, Angela said we could do this also on Saturdays when we are in college," Bessie exclaimed. Her eyes were shining and she seemed truly happy.

"You realize that there is more chance of your school friends seeing you, right?" Lucy asked Bessie.

"Mum. We will be leaving school in ten days after graduation. I won't care and besides," Bessie paused seeking words, "they will have seen me at the prom in full dress, heels and makeup. It won't be a surprise to them."

"Does Jacinda know this?" Lucy asked Rhea.

"Not yet. I told her we were going to see Angela about a job. She'll be here soon to pick me up."

Lucy thought for a moment. She had no way to stop them. "Then, I assume we will be seeing you guys at least at the weekends."

"Oh, yes. We'll be here." Bessie said with those bright red lips.

"So, I guess I will only see you in a dress then. Are you OK with that?"

"Mum, we talked about this. You will see Bessie and Ben."

There was a soft knock on the door. It was Jacinda. She greeted Lucy warmly and went to the kitchen where Rhea and Bessie were seated.

"So, what happened with Angela?" Jacinda asked sitting down.

"Tea, coffee or something stronger?" Lucy interrupted with a smile.

Jacinda looked at Lucy and gave a rueful grin. "A little early for a drink, tea?"

Rhea explained the conversation they had with Angela and what they would be doing. Jacinda listened without questions, taking a sip of tea and occasionally looking at Lucy.

"It seems Angela is quite a savvy business lady," Jacinda commented.

"Yes, she has joined with the dress boutique next door. She thinks this is a great idea," Rhea stated enthusiastically. "Bessie will look different every day and I will take lots of pictures."

"So, girls, I have some comments. First, it is Finals week culminating in the prom. So, study, cram, do whatever but graduate well. Lucy and I haven't talked yet but I need you to be aware of some things. I am not commenting on your plans. I will talk to Rhea privately first. I am going to put on my legal hat now. I'll talk to Angela myself to be safe." Jacinda paused, saw the horrified looks on Bessie and Rhea.

"So, first, Angela cannot take pictures or videos, not use anything for websites or advertising without our express approval. There is too much of this stuff going around and we don't want anything to spoil your future careers. Rhea, you are the only person who can take pictures. Agree?"

Rhea and Bessie sat there, close holding hand under the table and nodded their heads.

"The other problem is how are you going to get between college and here every weekend? You need a car, then there is insurance, parking etc. Have you thought about that?"

Rhea looked at Bessie. "We talked about that and we will buy a car with the money we will earn at Angela's. I also have some other money. We just need something reliable for the journey. It is about 30 miles to Mesa."

"Other money? We'll talk about that later." Jacinda looked at the two girls, both smiling at the prospect of a job and oblivious to any difficulties. "Now, the prom is on Saturday. Let's make sure that goes well and we can discuss the job next week. Are we all set for the prom? Do you guys have everything?"

Rhianna and Bessie looked at each other. "Yes, thanks mum, we're all set." Rhianna appeared set. As usual, in Rhianna's presence, Bessie was silent. "I think Bessie and I should practice dancing one night but that should be all. We can do that after study."

"Bessie, you are quiet as usual. Are you happy with everything? This is your prom too," Lucy reminded Bessie. "The same goes for you re the finals."

Bessie looked at Rhianna, smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am studying hard and looking forward to the prom."

Jacinda and Rhianna left soon after. Bessie and Lucy still sat at the table looking at one another.

"So, Ben, this is the big week where you'll show your Bessie side. You can always back out and neither Rhianna, Jacinda nor I will think the less of you. You also have finals all week and need to concentrate. OK?"

Bessie looked at Lucy directly. "Mum, I told you. I want to do this and you'll see, we'll be the stars there. I am doing better and will pass. I can study more and have to get these forms off. I am not hungry. I'll come down for some milk and a snack later."

"Do you need help?"

"No. Rhea explained how and I have the solvent."

"Don't forget to remove the nail polish too." Bessie looked happy and Lucy had to put on a smile. It was too much all at once. Finals, prom, the inevitable with Walt.

Lucy sat down to watch some TV when her cell rang. It was Jacinda. "Hey, Lucy, if you have time want to come over for a coffee after work? Or I can come to you."

"No, I will be driving anyway. I'll be there. I would like to chat too." If nothing else, the relationship with Rhianna had also brought a great friendship with Jacinda.