Rhianna's Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy went to bed early and heard Ben go to the kitchen. In a single- story house with wooden floors, it was not possible to walk without the sound of creaking floorboards.

The next morning Lucy kissed Ben on the cheek and wished him good luck. The first exam was to take place. She watched him walk away with that backpack. He would meet Rhianna and be in school within thirty minutes.

Lucy had an office manager position with a small trading company. The work was not demanding, her colleagues very friendly and she was paid reasonably for the hours she worked,

She wondered what Jacinda had on her mind. She also had many questions about her son becoming a girl more often. Bessie was beautiful, poised and confident. Yet, under all that paint, prominent bust, dress and heels was her son. Would she ever get over it? Ben was happy as Bessie and even as Ben. Rhianna had been a very positive influence on him and had motivated him to be his best.

Jacinda greeted her warmly and, after serving coffee and biscuits, sat down at the table of her luxurious kitchen. Lucy was mindful that despite the size, appointment and luxury of the kitchen, Jacinda rarely cooked. She had no interest and skill.

"Lucy, before we get to our kids, let me ask you about your job. What do you do now?"

Lucy was not sure of the reason and answered. "I work as an office manager for a trading company. 8.30 To 2 pm." She resisted asking why.

"Perhaps you would consider this. After Rhianna starts college, I intend to set up my practice here in town. I need an office manager. Interested?"

"Yes. The people are nice and they pay reasonably but with Ben gone, I will have more time. I will need a challenge to distract me," Lucy replied with a wan smile.

"Well, the money will not be an issue. I plan to set up about a week after they enter college. Is that OK for you? We can work out details later." Jacinda paused. "'How are things with your husband?"

"Haven't talked to him since we last talked. He will call to ask about graduation, the prom etc."

"OK. Let me know. I've been there."

Lucy left Jacinda her mind in a whirl. It sounded great. But her mind was not totally on the job.

It was Ben who came home around 6 after cramming with Rhianna. She was pleased to see him and hugged him. "How were the tests?" she asked.

"I think I did OK," he said softly. "I'll take a quick shower before dinner." He paused. "Can Bessie come to dinner?"

"Of course," Lucy replied. "She's always welcome here. Don't ever think otherwise." She hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, mum. I need to be perfect for Saturday," Ben said by way of explanation. Lucy watched Ben disappear into his room. Bessie would come out.

It was a very natural Bessie that came to dinner. She was very discreetly made-up with a dash of shadow and the signature bright red lipstick. Long earrings dangled from her ears. The bust rested naturally and Lucy wondered if they were glued on. It didn't matter. However she looked, it was her Ben underneath.

"Mum, what will you do about dad?" Bessie asked quietly after dinner.

"What can I say? It will most likely end in a divorce. But I am getting ready for that. Why do you ask?"

Bessie looked at her with those large eyes. "Rhianna told me that her dad accused Jacinda of turning her into a girl. Will dad think the same if he sees a prom picture?"

Lucy stared at Bessie for a long moment. "I don't know. He won't like it. But Bessie is different from Rhianna, isn't she? She thinks, acts and wants to be a woman. That is not what you want, is it? You dress when you like."

Bessie looked sad. "Mum, I told you many times. I like being Bessie but I don't want to be a girl all the time. Is that a problem?"

"No, hun, it isn't. I love you however you dress. Bessie is beautiful as I've told you."

"I know you think it is crazy that I like to dress like a girl. Until I met Rhea, I didn't have any real friends and neither did she. So when I decided to support her by dressing I didn't think how I would look. Bessie is beautiful and everybody thinks that. Now, Ben has found a new part of himself that he likes; Rhea has a girlfriend that she talks to about clothes, makeup and fashion. And Ben has found the best friend a boy or girl could have. What's wrong with that?"

It was the longest statement Lucy had heard from her child. It showed a sense of confidence, thoughtfulness and self-esteem that Ben had lacked before. This was Lucy's problem, not Ben's or Bessie's.

"Oh, hun, she said giving him tight hug. "I love you and accept you any way you want to dress. I can see you're happy. That's all I care about. Forgive me?"

"Always, mum. I know there is a lot going on. I can talk to Rhea, You don't have close friends. Maybe talk to Jacinda," Bessie whispered whilst still in that tight embrace.

"Yes, I might start to work for her when she opens her practice," Lucy whispered back.

"That's fantastic. Does Rhea know? Can I tell her?"

"I think Jacinda should tell her when she is ready."

"I'd better go and study now. I'll come and say goodnight."

Lucy watched Bessie go to her room. She was amazed by Bessie's statement. Ben had found his special friend. Lucy needed one. Perhaps Jacinda was the one. They had much in common.

After a long week, the big day arrived. Exams were over and on Friday they gathered at Jacinda's. Of course, the party consisted of four girls. Both Rhianna and Bessie were relieved that exams were over and prom was going to be a culminating event even better than graduation.

They went over the details again and Jacinda and Lucy saw the excitement in their girls. It was definitely going to change their lives.

Rhianna asked Bessie to come over at noon so they could arrange their outfits and get ready to go to the salon. She reminded Bessie to remove all hair from her body and legs. They would need to glue the forms before the salon visit. During that time Lucy and Jacinda would prepare dinner.

Lucy had a restless night. She wasn't sure why. She knew Bessie would be able to pass and with her growing confidence deal with anybody who stood in the way.

Bessie and Lucy drove to Jacinda. There wasn't much to say, each deep in their thoughts. Rhianna and Bessie disappeared to Rhianna's room. Lucy helped Jacinda with the setting of the table in the kitchen with plates and candles. It was a romantic setting.

All four drove to the mall where the salon was located. It was a normal beauty parlor day. Jacinda knew the owner and introduced Rhianna and Bessie. She discreetly explained to Cindy, the owner, what was needed and how 'special' Bessie was.

Cindy looked at Bessie. "She'll be beautiful. Just wait. We'll have to remove her wig and style it. I'll lend her something to wear during the makeover."

Cindy went to the main salon and came back with a similar colored dark blonde wig but which had shorter hair.

The mothers drove back to prepare for the return of their girls. Lucy began to prepare a three-course meal they would like: one large prawn each followed by a small Caesar's salad. The main course was a small salmon steak. Dessert was chocolate mousse.

As they prepared, Jacinda and Lucy were preoccupied with how their girls would look. They knew that each girl would be beautiful. The tanned looks of Rhianna with the pale color of Bessie already made a nice contrast. Jacinda had told Cindy to make them elegant eighteen-year-olds and not overdone tarts.

It was almost two hours later when Jacinda received a message. The girls were ready and would be waiting in the parking lot outside the salon. Excited, Jacinda and Lucy drove to the mall.

If it were not for the frizzy hair on Rhianna's head, they would not have recognized the two. They were just beautiful and somewhat out of place in a parking lot. They both had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Oh my God, you are a knockout," Lucy screamed at Bessie. Jacinda looked at Rhianna. "I can't believe how beautiful you both are. Wait till the class sees you guys."

There wasn't much talk on the short drive back. As soon as they arrived, Rhianna and Bessie disappeared upstairs.

"Call if you need us," Jacinda shouted after them. She was sure they didn't need her help.

It was after six when Rhianna called out that they were ready. Lucy and Jacinda had their phones out as both girls came into view holding hands. No two brides could have looked more beautiful. Two gorgeous girls descended the short staircase. The smiles were big. Both had subtly different makeup but shared the same bright lipstick. They were elegant, stylish and decked out with all the accessories. Lucy noticed the bright red nails on Bessie. They were longer than normal.

The ladies grabbed the corsages from the counter and ran to meet their daughters. They handed one to each and positioned them on each arm.

Jacinda had a digital camera on a tripod and took pictures of each girl individually in various poses; then the two posing side by side; finally, she put the camera on auto exposure and took several with all four.

Lucy found a moment to hug Bessie and whisper how beautiful she looked. Long dangling earringless hung from Bessie's ears. There was a subtle hint of perfume. The tailor-adjusted outfits accented their figures and thrust out the busts that were perhaps a little bigger than normal. Their legs were encased in sheer hosiery and both girls appeared to stand easily on their heels.

"Mum, can you take some pictures of Bessie and me like this?" Rhianna asked excitedly.

The poses were of them looking at each other and so close, their lips were barely touching. The other was of them jugging each other and cheek touching cheek. They were meant to be sexy reminders. Given the moment, It was hard to be critical.

Bessie asked Lucy to take a couple of herself and then with Rhianna on her cell phone.

"Ladies," Jacinda announced. "We need to serve dinner to meet our timing for tonight."

Bessie and Rhianna sat across each other, much as two lovers would in an intimate restaurant setting. Lucy served the food. Jacinda kept the glasses full. They only took a few sips of wine and Jacinda poured glasses of the chilled Chablis for Lucy and herself. Dinner was a great success. Lucy and Jacinda went out of the kitchen discreetly allowing the two their private moments. They couldn't hear much talk.

The young ladies went upstairs to repair their makeup and get ready to leave. It took some time but they came down with big smiles, fresh new red lips and small purses hanging around their shoulders. Each carried a corsage and they held hands. Lucy and Jacinda could smell the fresh spray of exotic perfume.

"Ready, ladies?" Jacinda asked as they left the house. She had a small grip with her overnight clothes and personal accessories.

It appeared the party was in full swing as they arrived in the school. Lucy and Jacinda desperately wanted to watch the entrance of their two daughters. All entrances were sealed and only the guard was at the door. They saw them sashay into the corridor which led to the hall.

"It brings back memories of my prom. Let's go eat before I embarrass myself," Jacinda said.

Over dinner, Jacinda and Lucy talked little about their girls although it was at the forefront of their thoughts. Jacinda described the breakup of her marriage and confirmed what Rhianna had told Bessie about her father's attitude to her changing gender. Rhianna was a transsexual; Bessie was a crossdresser or transvestite. Everyone used these words interchangeably. Jacinda explained the differences. Rhianna was more female than many girls her age as she always strived to be better. For Ben it was fun at first, then he likes to transform to Bessie with Rhianna's encouragement as he, sorry she, looks great. But he has exhibited no signs he wants to change gender. As Jacinda explained, many married men liked to dress as women because of the colors, textures and designs of female clothes. She also pointed out that all crossdressers are not gay; many lived very happy heterosexual lives especially if the partner was sympathetic. Of course, some did it for sexual thrills and without the knowledge of their partner.

This was all new to Lucy as she tried to understand Ben better. She tried not to put a label on the relationship between Rhianna and Ben/Bessie.

"Lucy, I can imagine what is going through your mind. I think it would be easier if you thought of Rhianna only as a girl. She is certainly acting more feminine than I was at that age - and certainly looks beautiful." Jacinda drank a sip of wine. "For Ben it is fun. It may last, it may not. In college they will meet others and who knows?"

Lucy also took a sip of wine. "I know that I am the problem. Ben has no problems and likes Rhianna a lot. He respects her and the changes in Ben / Bessie are incredible. He is more confident and very happy. I am grateful for that."

"Let's go back to your place. I don't want to drink more now." Jacinda waved for the bill.

"Let me pay this," Lucy said. "You both have done so much for Ben."

Jacinda put her hand on Lucy's. "No, the pleasure is all mine. I'll pay. After those difficult early years and until recently, it is also incredible for me to see Rhianna turn into a very feminine, loving and open-minded girl. I think Ben's acceptance of her, his respect and fondness have helped Rhianna to develop. She will soon have to choose how far she wants to go with her transition. She will be eighteen soon."

They drove to Lucy's where Jacinda was to stay the night. They didn't have long to wait when Jacinda received a text message. It was winding down and they would be outside in fifteen minutes.

Jacinda and Lucy drove to the school to the front entrance. There was a sprinkling of students. They saw Rhianna and Bessie in a lip lock ignoring the world around them. Jacinda gave a brief tap to the car horn to get their attention. They quickly broke the kiss and got in.

"So, how was the prom?" Lucy and Jacinda asked almost in chorus.

"OK," came Rhianna's muted response.

"Mum, they loved us," Bessie said excitedly. From the moment we entered we were the center of attraction. We got asked to dance so many times by boys and girls we were not able to sit for long. The girls wanted to know who did my makeup. It was fantastic. Nobody said anything about how I was dressed." Bessie was holding Rhianna's hand. "Ms. Jamieson and Mr. Robson were there and congratulated us. Everybody clapped as Rhea and I did the last dance together."

For Bessie, this was a long speech in front of Rhianna. Normally, it was she who would lead the conversation whilst Bessie just sat there.

Jacinda noticed this and asked Rhianna, "Hun, was everything OK? You are so quiet?"

"Everything was great, mum. I am just a little tired after so much dancing. Bessie is much fitter than me even in heels."

"Well, you guys have time to relax and enjoy. Call us when you want us to come by in the morning."

As the girls got out, so did Jacinda and Lucy who hugged their daughters tightly and told them to have fun. They then drove back to Lucy's house.

"I have a little cognac left. Would you join me?" Lucy asked. "I need it."

Jacinda smiled. "Of course. I'm not expecting them to call before late morning at the earliest."

Lucy's mind went back to her beautiful Bessie. She had seen them kissing and knew tonight they could or would go much further. Memories of her prom night flashed back at her.

"To our great kids," Lucy toasted. "I'm sure they are having fun."

Shortly after that, they retired to their rooms. Jacinda felt something had changed in Rhianna, but it wasn't Bessie. As far as she could tell, Bessie had a great time. It would certainly come out when they were alone.

Lucy had a restless night. It wasn't often that a parent knew when her child would be having his or her full sexual experience. Perhaps it had happened before but she didn't think so. They had definitely gone beyond kissing. She was up early and went to the kitchen to make coffee. It was barely 7.30 am

As the coffee percolated her cell phone rang. She looked at the caller IG and saw that it was Walt. It was unusual for him to call this early. She was tempted to send the call to voicemail but knew that it might be important. Walt would persist until he got through. She answered the phone

"Lucy?" were the first words she heard.

"Yes, Walt?" she replied.

"You f**** bitch, what have you done to Ben? You're no.."

"Walt, calm down, What are you talking about?" As on many occasions, she knew he was more than half drunk.

"Did you see Ben's prom picture? How could you let him go to the prom dressed like that? You..."

"Walt, stop it. I didn't do anything. It was Ben's choice to support his girlfriend."

"Are you sure that wasn't another boy? What the hell were you thinking to turn my son gay?"

"Walt...," Lucy began and found a touch on her shoulder. It was Jacinda, who moved and poured out two cups of coffee. She placed one in front of Lucy who looked up, put the phone down and turned on the speakerphone. Walt was still raving and screaming obscenities.

"Stop," Jacinda commanded in an authoritative tone. My name is Jacinda and I am a friend of Lucy's."

For a moment there was silence. Walt was shocked to hear someone in the house at 7.30 am.

"Who are you?" he shouted. "Are you sleeping with Lucy? Has she become gay and turned my son gay?"

"Walt, I don't know you but you should shut up for a moment and listen. What are you talking about? You've upset Lucy. I am here because my daughter went to the prom with your son."

"Son? My son wouldn't wear a dress to a prom. What kind of girl would want her date in a dress?"

"Walt, you hush right now. It's my daughter you are talking about. Your son is smart and knows what he wants. He has respect for others. My beautiful daughter respects Ben and if they decided to do this, it is their decision."

"Ben would never have done this if I was home. Lucy is a b.."

"Walt, shut up." This was Lucy now finding her voice. "I don't want to hear this. Don't come back. I'm filing for divorce. "

Lucy hung up the phone and looked at Jacinda. Tears were starting to form. Jacinda rose and hugged Lucy. They stayed that way for a few moments. The phone rang twice. It was Walt but Lucy did not answer.

"I assume Ben sent him the picture?" Jacinda stated.

"Yes, Walt asked for it when he called for the birthday."

"I admire Ben for his bravery. I am sure he knew what kind of reaction he would get. He's not only smart, he's also strong. One more reason that Rhianna likes him a lot."

"Ben talked to me about it. He did say he would tell his father if it came to that. He didn't want me to mention it."

"Jacinda, I meant it. I want to file for divorce. We don't have much and Ben is over eighteen. I have no idea what to do."

"I can tell you exactly what we need to do. Go take a hot shower, get changed and have a good breakfast. Meet you back here in thirty. I'll use Ben's bathroom. Lucy had a small en-suite."

They went to a small caf� that served a hot breakfast. Jacinda ordered Huevos Rancheros for both and a pot of coffee. "I would have liked a Bloody Mary but it's just gone 9. Have to hold back," Jacinda said with a rueful smile. "Coffee will have to do."

They didn't talk much at breakfast. Lucy's mind was on what Ben had done that night and what her emotional outbursts and threats of divorce to Walt would mean for her. Jacinda patted her arm. "We'll go for a walk in the park and can talk more freely. I don't think our girls will be calling anytime soon."

They walked to the small park nearby. There weren't many people around on this Sunday morning.

"So, Lucy, tell me your thoughts. You can't decide these things in the heat of a moment," Jacinda stated.