Rhine Maiden Ch. 06: Beyond The Pale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nanine let go the bunched up briefs and exclaimed, "He's right, Deenee! Papa will be very angry with us!"

Horst pre-empted Nadine's reply with his own question, "Tell me, Deenee, how might your father punish you?"

"He almost certainly would withhold some privileges from us," Nadine answered.

Nanine interjected, "He might even spank us, too!"

Nadine hooked her right arm around Nanine's shaking shoulders and reminded her, "Well, he hasn't had to do anything like that for a long time and we're quite grown up now."

"Hmmph," muttered Reiner with false sympathy. "That would be unfortunate, indeed. But, maybe, since I do not have to report you to the flics, it is possible to avoid telling your father... " He left the sword hanging above the girls' heads by a thread as he asked outright, "Can you, for instance, pay me the fares? I would then have nothing to say to anyone, would I?"

Nanine burst out crying again, while Nadine exclaimed, "Oh, Monsieur Le Conducteur..."

"...But we are becoming friends, I think," Horst interrupted. "You need not address me by my formal title. Je m'appelle Horst Reiner."

"Mais, Monsieur Reiner... erm, Horst," Nadine tested. "As we said before, we spent our last francs on bread and cheese at the bahnhof café. We haven't so much as ten centimes between us! How could we pay for our billets? C'est impossible!" Her voice cracked in her anguish as she hoped to prevail upon the conductor to be generous and forgiving.

Reiner chuckled softly, then said gently, while still smiling, "You girls are young, Deenee. As you go through life, I think that you will learn that very few things are 'impossible' between willing bargainers." He advanced two steps and stood with his large belly very nearly touching the all-but-naked sisters. After casually tossing their knee socks onto the bed behind them, he continued in a low modulated tone. "What if it was I, instead of your father, who punished your carelessness, but then fixed up your mistake? If we all kept it to ourselves, then no one would be the wiser."

Once again, Horst lifted the new gold petit chalets from their resting places. Once again, his trailing pinkies delicately scratched the girls' chests, only this time he boldly dipped low into the cleavage between their huddled breasts. Dropping the pendants back into place, he idly plucked at the twins' pastel satin bra bows as he matter-of-factly observed, "Of course, I don't have any privileges to take away..."

Nanine wiped her tears with the backs of her hands and asked, with a shocked look, "What do you mean? Are you thinking of taking our necklaces? They must be worth the ticket price and giving them up would be a hard lesson."

Reiner shook his head. "No, Neenee. Nothing like that." Inhaling the slight urine scent in the close air, he narrowed his eyes and briefly flexed the hard lesson waiting below his belt while he lowered his hands to his sides. "Deenee is not wrong that you are 'quite grown up', but that is not to say that you are too full grown to profit from being spanked."

The teens yelped as Horst popped his palms loudly against their bare posteriors. Their eyes widened and their faces flushed red in their surprise. Not giving them time to react or adjust, he swiftly walloped their bottoms in the same spot twice more. Heat seared through their soft quivering muscles to the centers of their womanhood and then rose through their trunks like sparks in chimneys.

Spinning them in place, Reiner pushed Nanine and Nadine roughly forward, then braced all four of their legs between his spread knees as they fell onto the compartment's bed beside their stockings. Quicker than any American cowboy could rope and tie a calf, he collected their four hands together behind them with a single white sock. They struggled against the bondage, but his speed and strength won out. With their feet on the floor and their butts in the air, they lay face-down on the high mattress while he held them immobile with his hands splayed on their backs at their brassiere bands.

Horst snarled, "So, you lost your rail tickets, eh? Well, you shall see what comes of that!" Alternating left and right he rained three harsh blows to each teen's outside glute. All four hemispheres were now mottled bright red. Frightened, humiliated and hurt, the Corbins both wept openly.

Nadine blubbered, "H-Horst! P-Please! We're sorry and we'll always be more careful from now on! We promise!"

Nanine joined in, "Y-Yesss! Oh, please stop! We've learned our lesson!"

Reiner rejoined, "Have you, though? I'm not sure." He acted fast to take advantage of the twins self-pitying incapacitation. First, he pulled his belt from its loops, then coiled and cinched it tightly around their inside calves at the knees. Then, knotting two stockings around their outside ankles, he pulled their legs apart and tied them firmly to the pull-knobs on the under-bed storage bins. The last knee-sock collared their necks together.

Nanine caterwauled, "Horst! I can't lay like this, it hurts! Please let us up... really, we'll do whatever you say. We've been punished enough!" Nadine only sniveled snot miserably onto the bedspread as she whimpered.

Satisfied that his subjects could not escape, or in any way impede his progress, Horst said calmly, "We shall see if that is so." Pulling the pillows from the bed, he shoved them under the twins' stomachs as bolsters. They did not want to say so, but they were grateful for the immediate relief they got from the support. He watched them subside into acquiescence while he quietly stepped back and undressed.

Moments later, reduced to his simple white cotton ribbed tank undershirt and plain white boxer shorts, Reiner again stood behind the twins' bent-over bare bottoms. They flinched as he gently touched his palms to their tenderized globes. "There, now," he soothed while he lightly brushed the still quite warm flesh. "You were very good to accept your spanking. Now, see if Papa Horst can't take away the pain and make you sing." He felt them relax, then he heard them sigh as he crept his hands easily over their horizons and nearer to the crevices where he most wanted to be.

Smiling at his reflection in the view windows' black glass, Horst slid his middle fingers simultaneously along the Corbins' perineums to their vulvas' openings. Nanine had dried away all her leaked pee, but both girls were stickily wet to the touch. He teased his long fingers' tips past the rims and nodded knowingly as he discovered their intact protective membranes. The pussy holes reflexively pinched closed upon his nails and the teens gasped as novel neural signals hit hedonic hotspots.

Reiner left his fingers in place and augered his thumbpads into Nanine's and Nadine's anal irises. His smile morphed into a beaming grin as their pleasure noises increased. "That's a good start, mes mignons," he crooned while he watched their facial expressions in the make-shift mirrors. "I think soon a memorable duet will come to you." Their cunts glistened as lubricant beaded ever more freely.

Horst pushed both his hands through the girls' legs and into their thick bushes. Keeping pressure on their virgin portals with his palm heels, he scratched his nails through the fine brown hair and massaged deep under their mons to their pubic bones. As he predicted, they moaned louder and longer. He edged them closer to their crisis as he moved slower and lower.

On arrival at the twins' prepuces, Reiner vised his thumbs and index fingers on the engorged nubs in their hoods. Nanine and Nadine came promptly, crying as one, "HORRRST! Oh DIEU!" He could not help but laugh as he listened to them babble in their ongoing orgasm. Sliding back down their slippery slices, he gathered their thick juice and then spread it liberally on his hard chunky chub.

Losing no momentum, Horst selected Nanine for his first adventure. He shifted a half-step to his left, held her hips with both hands and powered his stiffy through her hymen as if it were tissue. She shrieked her surprise as she felt him fill her with his pulsing plug. He paused with his balls crushed to her cunny, then reached under her midriff and pulled her upward to his own stomach while he rocked on his toes and drove his cock in another centimeter.

Nanine shouted, "OUI! Oh weeeee! Oh DIEU!" She was on fire and ice all at the same time. As she flexed in her bindings Nadine had to move, too. Reiner was reminded he had another duty to perform. Abandoning Nanine, he moved into position to his right.

As Horst lined up his slicked dick, he softly patted Nadine's ass and assured, "I will not overlook you, ma petite" Immediately, he seized her hips and plunged forward, just as he had with her sister. Whether her barrier was more resilient, or his thrust was weaker, the membrane withstood his first assault. He backed out, then pressed on and grunted as he jammed his joint successfully through her guard.

With ample warning, Nadine did not cry out as Nanine did. Nonetheless, she, too, was amazed to feel the thick intruder. Once again, Horst hauled her body up to meet his overhanging gut while he lifted his heels and buried himself that much deeper in the contracting channel. More subdued, but no less satisfied, Nadine instinctively stirred her pelvis and hummed indistinctly as her rippling cunny gripped the strange lodger.

Reiner knew his limitations. He had a strong libido, but even so, his nuts had been hollering for relief ever since he first saw the Corbins' cute camel toes in the first-class compartment. As he felt Nadine's Kegels work on his wand he thought, "Fast first finishes make for longer lasting later rounds." Taking a deep breath without worrying whether she was ready to come again, he squeezed her tight to him, pressed his prick to her cunt's roof and blasted away.

After three, or maybe four, bursts, Horst withdrew from Nadine, pinched his prick hard in his fist and then re-entered Nanine. She welcomed him back. Hiking her ass as much as her bonds would allow, she consumed his shooting stalk to its full length and mewled softly as she felt her sleeve collapse. He held her rigidly in place while he pumped out another quartet of jism jets.

12