Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 3rd

Story Info
Our teeth and ambitions are bared.
28.6k words
5
6.4k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Teeth and Ambitions are Bared

So this work uses a music playlist; each song listed is the mood of the section it represents. Play and finish mark the end of that song. You should just let it repeat, or you can let it play one time. Complete playlist at end of story.

Play Calling to the Night by Federica Putti

Cobalt stirs but is unable to move. It seems someone has secured her arms and legs to the bed posts. But looking around, it's not her bed either; there's way too much pink. Then the realization sets in that she's in Sissy's bed, and she's naked.

Suddenly Sissy crawls up between Cobalt's legs and up her body. Cobalt, thinking, "Wasn't I alone just a second ago?"

Sissy begins kissing Cobalt, rolling her tongue around in her mouth as she pinches her nipples. Cobalt moans little mewing sounds as Sissy works her other hand, gently teasing her inner thigh with Cobalt massaging it firmly. She draws little moans from her lips as Sissy gulps down her moans from Cobalt's awaiting mouth.

Cobalt, gasping, "Oh, you're such a tease. Please, please."

Sissy moves down between her legs and begins licking, teasing, flicking lightly around the edges.

Cobalt's excitement builds and builds as the pleasure rolls through her body. Sissy crawls back up, kissing Cobalt deeply again. Sissy, in a sultry voice, "Will you take me in your mouth, Cobalt?"

Cobalt cringes a little, "Yeah, but I can't be tied up and do that; it's too much all at once."

When Cobalt realizes that the restraints are missing, she thinks, wait, I was tied up, wasn't I? Now my arms are free. She pounces on Sissy as she lets a little yelp out. Cobalt kisses her neck, caressing her face.

Cobalt runs her manicured hands over Sissy's chest, her pale skin making her nipples seem even pinker by comparison. When was the last time she had her nails done? Months ago, wasn't it? Right, but her nails are freshly done.

Pinching Sissy's nipples, Cobalt hungrily works her tongue in her mouth as Sissy makes little gasping sounds. Then, sliding her hands into her panties, Cobalt runs her fingers along Sissy's shaft, gently rubbing the tip with her fingers.

It brings all kinds of cute little sounds from Sissy. Sissy lays back in her garters, stockings, and her half corset as Cobalt begins pulling Sissy's panties down, allowing Sissy's trapped cock free to flop out.

Cobalt gasps at being this close to the male sex. She thinks, for the first time, the feeling of nervousness and a little nausea isn't helping. I think I'd rather be waterboarded than suck dick. She begins to kiss the tip slowly, rolling her tongue around it and breathing in what must be a strawberry body wash.

Surprisingly, Sissy doesn't taste half bad. However, the thought suddenly sends a cold shiver down through Cobalt, and it's not being cold but fear.

She works the turgid member deep in her mouth, and as the heat of Sissy's manhood seems hot on her tongue, she feels it twitch. Then, as Sissy pulls back, aiming away as she kisses Cobalt, Sissy's orgasm crashes over both of them.

Sissy's member hasn't softened, and the heat in Cobalt's loins is almost at a fever pitch. Cobalt slowly turns around, offering her pussy and wiggling her cute little rear at Sissy.

Sissy's eyes widen at the prospect of plunging her womanhood deep into Cobalt's awaiting moist slit. Taking her womanhood, she rubs it along her mound, collecting her lubricant on her rigid cock.

Sissy pushes it in deep, causing both to gasp, shuddering at the experience. Cobalt lets out a soft mewling sound as she pushes back instinctually to get Sissy to pump.

Sissy, feeling Cobalt's ass strike her hips, takes the clue and strikes Cobalt's peach-like bottom causing squeaks of pleasure to escape her lips. From Sissy's relentless and constant strikes, Cobalt's firm, oh-so-sexy, and defenseless bottom, slowly turns pink.

Cobalt whimpers at the spanks she's getting, but the sexual rush is amazing; she's so revved up she's in ecstasy. Cobalt doesn't even realize she whispers, "Pull my hair."

Hearing Cobalt's request, Sissy stops the spanking but not the further pumping of Cobalt's now sloppy slit. Sissy, reaching up, grabs a handful of hair at the base of Cobalt's skull with a firm yank.

Sissy grins, "I like my bitch like this. Imagine if the others saw you, on my cock getting spanked, begging like a bitch in heat." As each word hits Cobalt's brain, an involuntary reaction happens, and she squeezes. Squeezing Sissy's cock causes moans to escape Sissy's mouth and join Cobalt's own in a sexual opera of sound.

Sissy gets emboldened by the reaction she's causing Cobalt to have. She thrusts harder, "You enjoy that spanking, huh, Cobalt? You enjoy getting that little ass of yours swatted?"

Cobalt, through gritted teeth, "Yes."

Sissy, really enjoying this, "I can't hear you; what was that?"

Cobalt whispers, turning a little flush from embarrassment, "Yes."

Sissy, with an impish little grin, "I can't hear; what was that, huh?"

Cobalt blushing red, shouts, "YES, DAMMIT."

Sissy continues pumping Cobalt harder, pulling Cobalt's leg up, getting her deeper, really hitting her g-spot. Cobalt howls in pleasure at the feeling of being filled.

Cobalt, with moans of pleasure, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Sissy slows down, trying to catch her breath. Cobalt, looking back, sees Sissy's getting winded. Cobalt smiles, pulling Sissy down to the bed.

With her trademark grin, "Lay down. I'm going to ride you, Sissy."

As Sissy looks wide-eyed and caught in a trap, she lifts her skirt seeing Sissy's rock-hard cock. Cobalt leans down, taking it deep in her mouth, licking her own nectar off Sissy's rigid cock.

Cobalt, groaning, "Mmm, so yummy," licking the sides and rolling her tongue over the tip, "you ready for another go, Sissy?"

Sissy whimpers as Cobalt mounts her, driving Sissy's battered member deep into her sopping wet hole. Cobalt plunges her manicured nails into Sissy's ivory skin, making her squeal in excited little yelps of pain. Cobalt drinks her sounds down.

As Cobalt grinds down on Sissy, her throbbing cock brings her ecstasy to a volcanic level of orgasm. She continues to pull squeaks of pain from Sissy's body, clasping as it finally erupts, shooting deep into Cobalt's oh-so-waiting pussy, causing her to scream with her head back, howling like a wild creature as she is shot out of her deep sleep.

Wiping the sweat from her face, "Fuck me, that was... Fuck, did I just orgasm in my sleep?" Looking at her phone, she has a meeting in forty-five minutes, time to get ready. Cobalt notices the wet spot under her crotch, fuck, that did make me cum, she thinks.

Finish Calling to the Night

Play Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Cobalt puts the kickstand down on her H2 in her trademark blue; her road leathers are black and blue too.

She's parked on the top floor of a parking garage. Normally these are almost spiritual trips for her. She loves being up high; the view, the smells, and the wind wishing tonight was one of those nights.

Unfortunately, she has a meeting with an enemy, friend, and future bad drunken debaucherous mistake. This is a stupid risk, necessary, but stupid, and she knows it.

One she's not particularly thrilled to be taking as the sexiest Hayabusa pulls up to her with Jessica Wild, agent of the Princess Network, more specifically, Hearts Academy. Jessica puts her kickstand down and hops off her bike, greeting Cobalt by kissing her cheek.

Jessica smiles, "Looking sexy as ever, My La Blue Girl."

Cobalt attempts to keep her poker face, but she's lousy at poker and cracks a smile.

Jessica has that way about her; she's just fun to be around. You know the type; they light up rooms with happiness like a fucking Carebear.

Cobalt smiles, "So why the secret meeting, and why couldn't the others know?"

Jessica, with a coy expression, "Even though you introduced me as an enemy agent, I'm not sure how happy your team would be with you talking to me."

Cobalt shrugs, "Depends on what the enemy had to say."

Jessica chuckles, "That's what I like about you, Cobalt. Skip the foreplay, straight to the sex. Here's the one-time offer from Hearts Academy on behalf of the Princess Network. They pull protection from Blackstone, but the rest of the Princess Network is off-limits, and I will be assisting you in this endeavor to make sure you stick to the agreement."

Cobalt smiles like the cat who's gotten into the catnip. It's an orgasmic kind of smile. "So the network is pulling its protection on Blackstone?"

Jessica, with a big grin, "They wouldn't mind a regime change. The Stones are currently in bad standing, putting personal grudges ahead of business and security, and that will not be allowed."

Cobalt, watching Jessica, "So we take over Blackstone, rename it Sacred Hearts Academy. I want Vicious to be headmistress. Are these terms acceptable to the Hearts?"

Jessica, switching her emotions to business and cold, "These terms are acceptable if seventy percent of the revenue goes back to the Hearts and not Bubblegum Princess Inc."

Cobalt, with a grin, "We have a deal, and how do I explain you tagging along?"

Jessica, looking annoyed, "Your team knows I work for the Princess Network. You told them when we first met; you made me apologize to Sherry. Master David belonged to Imperium, who are also backing Blackstone now."

Cobalt baffled, "I don't remember any of that, but on the flip side, we can always use another hitter on the team."

Jessica, with a grin, "Bingo, and you got everything you wanted, very impressive. But can you actually pull this off? Failure isn't an option." Jessica begins kissing and nibbling Cobalt's neck.

Cobalt lets out a small gasp, "Jessica, what are you doing?"

Jessica licks her lips, "You're not the only one with demands. I want in your panties. I want you to let me top you. I want you to submit to me." Then, grabbing a handful of hair on the back of Cobalt's head, "You're going to be my new favorite toy."

Cobalt growls, "I don't do submission very well. I'm not drunk. I do take some things seriously. You don't want to go down this road with me, Jessica. Seriously."

Jessica, with a gleam in her eyes, "A challenge, I like that, but I think we'll get along amazingly well. God, you make me so wet."

Cobalt slips and her grip moves behind Jessica. She grabs a handful of hair, pushing her down to the ground and pulling her head back.

Jessica breathes deeply, "God, I'm so wet right now. Please say we're going to fuck tonight. I want you so badly, Cobalt."

Jessica unzips her leather jacket revealing her double-A chest. But she has some fantastic nipples with some very intricate piercing hoops with vertical barbells.

Jessica pulls on her nipples hard, groaning, "I'm so wet for you!"

Cobalt, with lust, takes her hair, yanking back and kissing deeply, driving her tongue in absolute anger, rolling it like an alligator doing its death roll. As Jessica begins pulling off Cobalt's road leathers, peeling her like a banana, her blue g-string and bra set a gift from that Domino shopping trip. As her road leathers come off, Jessica bites Cobalt on her inner thigh and begins to suck.

Jessica runs her tongue up Cobalt's thigh, playing around her mound with Cobalt's blue landing strip of hair.

Jessica, with a smile, "Are your pubes naturally blue?"

Cobalt turns a shade of pink, "Yes, my pubes are naturally blue. I grew it out and keep it groomed for someone special to me."

Jessica rubs Cobalt's pubes with her fingertips with a light feathery touch, causing little moans to slip through Cobalt's clenched teeth. Then, as Jessica takes Cobalt's leg, placing it over her shoulder, she gently traces her tongue along Cobalt's dripping pussy.

As Jessica begins massaging Cobalt's rump, she pulls Cobalt closer to start grinding her tongue against Cobalt's hot and waiting sex.

Reaching down, Cobalt grabs Jessica's hair as she grinds her hot snatch against Jessica's face.

Cobalt groans, "Fuck, Jessica, that's so god damn good."

As Cobalt steps back from Jessica, she reaches down, pulling Jessica's nipples with a hard tug. Pulling hard as the sexiest moans escape Jessica's mouth, she rubs herself through her pants. Cobalt twists the rings causing Jessica even deeper pleasure.

Jessica, in a moaning tone, "Fuck, Cobalt, that's so good. I've never been so horny in my life."

Jessica begins ripping her pants off. Not surprisingly, Jessica isn't wearing panties. With the last of the clothes being shed, Jessica wraps her legs around Cobalt's leg, grinding against Cobalt's foot that's becoming slicker with Jessica's pussy juice.

Cobalt can't hide the fact this is turning her on; her own excitement is starting to drip down her thigh. Seeing Cobalt's now shining and slick pussy, Jessica begins frantically rubbing Cobalt's snatch. Then, with a steady smacking pressure, Cobalt works against Jessica's hand.

"Fuck, Jessica, fuck, that's good."

Jessica growls as she grinds harder on Cobalt's foot. Cobalt runs her nails down her back, causing a few scratches and drawing blood, and Jessica explodes in an orgasm of spectacular proportions.

Cobalt squats down to fully embrace the huffing and trembling Jessica, who shakes in Cobalt's arms. She leans into her for a kiss, "We're gonna be such great friends, you kinky bitch. Is it true that Domino calls you Kitty?"

Cobalt, "Yeah. She used to call me cat bitch, so yeah, improvement."

Jessica grabs her clothes, "I'll see you later. We got work to do."

As Jessica leaves, Cobalt's putting her road leathers back on. She takes a minute to regain her composure, "The girls are gonna love this."

Cobalt sits in her office, looking over her files. Sabine strolls in, "Hey, boss." Cobalt, with a smirk, "Hey, Sabine." Sabine lays out her plans over the next few weeks.

Cobalt smiles, "Someone has been a busy bee."

Sabine continues, "So we need to do maximum damage in three weeks, really hurt these bitches."

Cobalt nods in agreement, "So I've made a mission list. One: This is Jessy; she helps abduct the victims for Blackstone. She is an absolute garbage person. She uses her feminine charms to seduce her victims. Two: This is Bartholomew; he's a loyal lap dog to Cecilia Tyson, her personal driver; he has turned a blind eye to suffering for money. And I quote, 'We all have bills to pay.' Three: Rose Oberlin has a journal. We need that journal."

With an annoyed look, Sabine says, "So you know I've got to punish you, right?"

Cobalt looks at her suspiciously, "You're gonna punish me?"

Sabine, smirking, "Oh, yeah," as she pulls a paddle out from behind her back.

Cobalt, shocked, "You're serious? What did I do to deserve that? Seriously, a paddle?"

Sabine, looking mad, "YOU SNUCK OUT TO GO TO A SECRET MEETING WITH AN ENEMY AGENT, NO BACKUP, NO ONE KNOWING ANYTHING. AND IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING CARE."

Cobalt is a little surprised at her sudden outburst, "OK, Tidbit, you're correct. Can I have an option between the paddle and something else, babe, please?"

Sabine thinks, "Nope, twenty smacks on your ass for risking your ass."

Cobalt, biting her tongue, "OK, Sabine, you have a valid point. Where do you want me? You're just lucky I love you; this is fucking embarrassing."

"Move to the front of your desk." She moves to the front, placing her hands on her desk, cursing Sherry for another goddamn skirt, but it was a cute one, "UGH, THIS FRILLY BULLSHIT'S INFECTING MY BRAIN."

Sabine moves behind Cobalt and gently lifts her skirt, sliding her flowery blue thong down. She caresses Cobalt's supple cheek, then strikes. One. Cobalt yips in surprise. Two, again. A muffled fuck comes free by the fifth.

Cobalt's ass is becoming fire, and she's doing a little whimpering. By fifteen, her ass is screaming in pain, bright red as she fights tears back. At twenty, she prays it to end as Sabine begins putting an ice pack on her ass. Kissing her deeply, "Don't do stupid shit."

Gritting her teeth, Cobalt says, "OK, I'm so getting you back for this, you know it, right?"

Sabine kisses her deeply, "I'll be looking forward to it."

Sabine, holding her close, "Can you trust Jessica?"

Sabine, wiping away Cobalt's tears, "Yeah, she wants to take down Blackstone just as much as we do, and that really hurts, you know. Damn, I'm not gonna be able to sit for a while bitch, lol."

Sabine, "Let's call the others in; we have work to do."

Sabine pulls out her phone, "Eve, send an alert to everyone in the meeting room, now."

Sabine takes her usual spot at the head of the table. Cobalt sits down tentatively, trying not to show her discomfort and failing miserably, as Domino comes skulking in next.

Domino, looking around, "What's the emergency, bitches?"

Cobalt, grinning, "Battle plan and mission time."

Domino, with a wide smile, "About fucking time."

Cobalt, grimacing in pain, "Thank Sabine, Sherry, and Vicious, they worked all night on getting everything prepped."

Then in saunters Tasha Fox. She hasn't been made a full member, but she is well on her way. Tasha has her long black hair tied back with a turquoise and feather hair tie. Under her well-worn cowboy hat, she has short shorts and a cut-off t-shirt. She slips in, grabbing a seat and tossing a set of keys in Cobalt's direction.

Cobalt is confused by the sudden gift of what looks like a motorcycle key, "What's up with the keys?"

Tasha, smirking, "They go to the Harley Evo in the garage next to your H2. It's black with blue smoke skulls that form out the word sorrow on the side."

Cobalt, shocked and hissing in pain, "Wow, thanks, I'm gonna take that out as soon as I get a chance. Hey Domino, wanna go riding next time we get off?"

Domino nods in approval, "Fuck yeah."

Tasha tosses her name out, "Mind if I tag along?"

Cobalt and Domino in unison, "Anyone who wants to can go."

Cobalt turns to Tasha, "So who do I thank for the motorcycle?"

Tasha smiles, "It's from a group of people who were very happy the ranch shut down. It was a black mark on the whole pony community. Thanks for handling it."

Sissy comes skipping in next as she curtseys, "Hello, everyone." She moves to Cobalt, kissing her cheek, taking her hand, and sitting down.

Domino, seeing the hand-holding, "What the fuck? Is this a thing now? When the hell did this become a thing?"

Cobalt shoots an angry look, "Yeah, I enjoy spending time with Sissy, she enjoys my company, and best of all, SHE DOESN'T TREAT ME LIKE A FUCKIN' DRESS-UP DOLL!"

Sissy, looking down, whispers, "Sorry if it bothers you, Domino."

Feeling like an asshole, Domino sincerely apologizes to Sissy, who graciously accepts.

And last is the love birds who come strolling hand in hand, holding each other. Vicious pulls Sherry's seat out and then takes her own.

Sabine, laughing, "OK, we have a lot to get through. First, anyone who hasn't met our newest member Tasha, please give her a warm welcome. She's our new information broker. As a matter of fact, most of this intel is from her and verified by me."

Everyone acknowledges her with a round of applause. Tasha tips her hat, and Sabine continues, "Next, Sissy, can you give us a report on our two house guests and five recovering girls."

Sissy stands up, and it's like a switch gets flipped, and Sissy's dominant side pours through the room. In her sing-song voice, "I only had one incident with Luck till I punched her in the face; that seems to have solved the issue. And with the pony girls' inclusion, they have been invaluable in helping the girls out. I fear a strong bond has formed between them. It may be a problem in the near future."

Cobalt, hissing at the pain in her ass, "Before we continue with this meeting, Eve, please ring for Jessica to come in. Thank you." And in walks trouble, smiling and waving, "Hey girls."

123456...9