Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 3rd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie, gobsmacked at Cobalt's rant, "What have you done with my C? Who shit picked her clothes off the floor?"

As Trixie begins to laugh, "Sherry's been through a lot, so it's hard to say no to her. Then all the others pile on, and I can't win. It's always four on one."

Trixie smiles and pulls Cobalt onto the bed. Then, a fury of arms pulls clothing off each other in a tornado effect, the clothes landing wherever they may.

As Cobalt begins licking at Trixie's wet and waiting pussy, Trixie moans softly, "I've missed you, my Cerulean sin." Then, Cobalt starts snoring between Trixie's legs.

With utter disbelief and frustration, Trixie pulls Cobalt into the bed and snuggles with her to fall asleep, unsatisfied.

Finish Rise by Origa

Play Red Light Special by TCL

Cobalt awakes in her bed with a familiar but unexpected guest tangled in her body like she was a body pillow. Her head throbs from last night's libations. Looking down, she sees it's Trixie.

Some of last night comes back to Cobalt. She thought she dreamed of seeing Trixie. The buxom redhead begins to stir, waking up with a huge grin.

She kisses Cobalt, "Hey, C."

Cobalt is still waking, hungover, and surprised at her guest.

"Hey, Trixie, um, what are you doing back? Not that I mind, just really happy to see you."

Trixie caresses Cobalt's face, "I felt it was time for a visit to see how you and the others were doing." The two lock in a passionate kiss as their hands begin to explore each other's bodies.

Trixie's hands quickly begin exploring Cobalt's wet and waiting pussy, as little mewing sounds escape her lips. Trixie licks Cobalt's neck, nibbling her ear, "I love when you make your little whimpering meowing sounds!"

Cobalt reciprocates by suckling on Trixie's rock-hard nipples, pulling sharply with her teeth as Trixie lets out a little yelp. Trixie begins kissing Cobalt's body, stopping right before her pussy.

Trixie, beaming ear to ear excitedly, "Your pussy hair really is blue. That's so cute!!!" She giggles.

At Trixie's inquiry about her pubic hair, Cobalt has started growing it out, keeping it trimmed in a lightning bolt.

Cobalt, blushing, "You asked me about it last time, so I grew it out. I still prefer shaved. It's embarrassing explaining why my pubes are blue."

Trixie licks her pussy, "I think it's fuckin sexy!" Cobalt pants in passion as the firecracker between her legs brings intense and unforgettable pleasure to her supercharged body. She bucks wildly, grinding her pussy deep into Trixie's mouth.

As Cobalt moans in pleasure, she begins pulling her nipples, moaning, Trixie's words of encouragement as Trixie moves to position her aching vagina over Cobalt's hot and wanting mouth. Cobalt dives in, rapidly licking the enticing Trixie's dripping hole, whose taste reminds Cobalt of honey, the sweetest honey ever.

Working her tongue with passion and fury, Trixie's moans smash into Cobalt's wet and aching pussy. Causing more of her mewling sounds to escape Cobalt's lips.

Trixie emerges from between Cobalt's legs, "God, I missed this so, so, so much," as she returns to taking care of Cobalt's oh-so-very wet and ready honey pot.

Cobalt breaks from lapping up Trixie's snatch. The red head's excitement glistens off her red pubes and Cobalt's face.

"Fuck, Trixie, you drive me fucking wild!"

As the first orgasm rolls through Cobalt's body, she licks her fingers, getting them slick as she slides two directly into Trixie's tight little ass. As Trixie pushes back against the fingers, her free hand travels to her clit.

As Trixie's first orgasm bubbles to the surface, she works in tandem with Cobalt's fingers. As Trixie's orgasm passes, Cobalt uses this time to pounce on Trixie.

Pushing Trixie to the bed, Cobalt gives a cute little roar at her, making Trixie gasp. Cobalt begins grinding her hot, wet, slick twat into Trixie's excited pussy; the sound of both girls' pussys grinding against each other is the sloppy squish sound that seems to bring out even more intense pleasure in both women. Cobalt grinds against her bringing another wave of orgasm boiling up.

Both women grind harder as moans and howls of passion escape their open mouths. Pushing the sexual passion to a fever pitch, it feels like a live wire has been exposed, running through their bodies, bringing them a crescendo of orgasmic bliss. The two fall in a heap of sex, sweat, and spit. Cobalt leans over, playfully biting Trixie's lips.

Finish Red Light Special by TLC

Play Cult of Personality by Living Colour

Sherry Heartfilla skips down the hall. She's happy since her mistress Cobalt saved her from her tormentors. Approaching the door labeled Cobalt's room, a sign hangs: violators will be waterboarded on the door; Sherry can't help laughing at her mistress's warped sense of humor.

Sherry has taken on the role of personal maid to Cobalt, much to Cobalt's absolute disgust. She keeps Cobalt's room clean and picks her outfits out, another aspect Cobalt fucking hates.

Sherry's outfit is brand new as well. It's a traditional maid outfit but super sexy, trimmed with silver instead of white and silver stockings trimmed in some beautiful blue crystals in a star shape as a nod to her mistress. Sherry walks in on Cobalt and Trixie in their post-orgasmic state.

Sherry's eyes linger over Cobalt as she lets out a small gasp at Cobalt's nude body. Then, Sherry stutters, "Ma'am, I'm here to get you ready for the day."

Cobalt groans, " OK. Jean's and shirt today."

Sherry, visually disappointed, "OK, Ma'am."

Trixie nudges Cobalt to fix this.

Cobalt relents, "Ugh, fine, whatever you pick is fine."

Sherry perks up, "Are you sure, Ma'am?"

Through gritted teeth, "Yes, Sherry, it's fine."

Trixie slides behind Cobalt, giving her a playful smack on the ass, "Besides, I wanna see you all girly and cute."

Cobalt grumbles, "I fucking hate this."

Sherry, laughing, "Oh, you're always teasing like that, Ma'am."

She pulls out a blue sundress with a matching pink and white panties bra combo. Sherry quickly dresses Cobalt and moves her over to the vanity. She does a light red look on eyeshadow and her signature blue lipstick. Trixie, sitting back, grabs her jean shorts and shirt as she remarks on how good Cobalt looks.

Sherry finishes with Cobalt, "Ma'am, Sherry's called a meeting; it's all hands."

Cobalt saunters to Trixie, giving her a hug and a kiss, "Will you be around later?"

Trixie chuckles, "Yeah, I'm staying for a little bit. Domino called in a favor."

Cobalt's intrigue peaked, "What favor?"

Trixie shrugs, "Not gonna tell you; you'll find out soon enough."

Cobalt and Sherry head off to the conference room. Surprisingly Cobalt and Sherry are the last two to arrive.

Domino teases Cobalt, "Hey Kitty, sorry to ruin the sexcapade."

Cobalt shoots Domino the finger, "Petty isn't a good color on you, Domino."

Quickly scanning the room, Cobalt takes her usual seat that has now become a spot between Jessica and Sissy. Domino, Sherry, and Vicious sit on the other side of the table. Sabine, at the head of the table in her usual attire, her leather outfit minus her jacket, draws everyone's attention, "OK, we got Marcela, aka Marcy. We have her next victim. The team is Cobalt, Domino, and Vicious. Your info packet's with Vicious. Remember it's only one and a half weeks till the meeting; maximum damage is the goal. You girls fly out tomorrow night. So tonight, it's ladies' night."

Cobalt slinks down in her chair as the conversation picks up. Then, with ninja-like stealth, Cobalt moves cautiously and quietly exits, undetected. Cobalt quietly enters her office and locks the door, taking a big breath, having escaped a girl's night out.

With her head resting against the door, she lets out another breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in.

Trixie, from behind her desk, "Little over dramatic, aren't we? It's not like you're being interrogated. It's a girl's night out."

Cobalt spins around, "You traitor. It's not. It's just an excuse for those evil bitches to treat me like a dress-up doll. Well, not this time; I'm not going."

Trixie, not even looking away from her game, asks. "How do you plan on getting out of it?"

Cobalt frantically thinks, "I've got time to grab the H2 and get out of here. I was going to lock myself in my office, but you knew I'd do that, didn't you?"

Trixie sets the controller down, "Yes, and the rest of the girls are outside your door. Come on, we know you well enough to know that yes, you like clubs, you hate dressing up and tonight is a dress-up night."

Cobalt, "Here's a crazy idea: go without me."

Trixie, shaking her head, "It's a team bonding night. Can't go without our fearless leader."

Cobalt, feeling defeated, "I swear this whole house gets off on making me miserable, for fucks sake."

Cobalt slowly opens the door, and sure enough, everyone is waiting outside. Sabine shakes her head. Domino looks like she's gonna burst with laughter. Vicious gives a sympathetic look, and Sherry smiles, shaking her head in amusement. Jessica just looks bored.

Sabine, with a hint of annoyance in her voice, "Now, since you attempted to escape, you'll be wearing what we choose, and fuck your feelings."

Cobalt, dejected, "Come on, that's so unfair."

Sabine points to Cobalt's room, "March to your room, now!"

Cobalt enters her room, flopping on the bed as Sabine and Sherry go through the torture options. Domino, looking through Cobalt's lack of a wardrobe, "The only clothes, not jeans and shirts, is the stuff I bought you months ago, and you still only have four pairs of shoes. You need a shopping-vention for sure. Another mall trip."

Cobalt grinds her teeth, "No chance in hell I'm going shopping with you again." Cobalt catches sight of the bottle from last night. She grabs it and begins drinking again, ignoring the idol chitchat about her wardrobe, or more accurately, lack of one.

Vicious pipes up, "Hey, I just ordered a Harajuku gothic dress that I think would be perfect. It's got everything."

Sabine sees Cobalt drinking, "For fucks sake, really? Already?"

Cobalt grins, "Just getting the party started early, haha."

Sabine grabs for the bottle as Cobalt takes a final sip. Pulling it away and putting the lid back on, Cobalt gives Sabine a raspberry sticking her tongue out.

After an hour of makeup, hair, and outfit, Cobalt's finally dressed, rocking a short gothic lolita outfit with blue stockings and a blue choker. Her long hair is in a princess braid, and her feet are adorned in four-inch heels.

Sabine strolls out in her purple flared mini dress and black boots. The girl's night is about to start, and the participants are everyone in the house.

Finish Cult of Personality by Living Colour

Play This the Night by Amber

So the guest list for this girl's night out is Cobalt, of course, reluctant, kind of buzzed, and really annoyed. Sabine, the second to Cobalt. Domino, she's our tank, but man, she can look amazing in a strapless red halter top, short skirt with a pair of heels.

Vicious has a green flowing gown and black flats. Sissy isn't wearing pink or red, but blue; it's a sailor mercury outfit with a tiara. Jessica has a simple black mini dress. It's more practical and functional.

Charm and Luck have matching outfits, mid-thigh skirts in black and blue with matching tops in black and blue. The five pony girls are also out: Mickey, Samantha, Jazz, Chloe, and Zoe.

The super stretch limo barely contains all the guests, but luckily, some are smaller than others. The limo pulls up to the Roxbury as the bouncer opens the door for the girls. They are escorted to a table by a hostess with a chilled bottle of champagne waiting. Sabine called ahead and made preparations. She's such a planner. Sherry makes her way to the bar to place a drink order for the table.

A group of six approaches the table. Domino seems interested, and it's decided; the pony girls and Domino go to the dance floor. Cobalt notices a back area with video games. It seems that the Roxbury is trying to bring in younger patrons.

Cobalt makes her way to that room, followed by Sabine. They smile as they enter the arcade. It's bigger than it looks when suddenly a familiar phrase is heard: Dance Dance Revolution.

Cobalt and Sabine look at each other and race to the machine.

Cobalt grins, "You're going down, Tidbit."

Sabine retorts, "Let's put our asses on the line. Loser gets spanked here in public at the table."

Cobalt, with a smile, "And everyone at the table gets a swat." In unison, they agree.

Cobalt takes a sip from her drink, "Let's do this, Sabine. You're going down."

The two begin their game, and the crowd gathers around within a few minutes, cheering. It's a tie; neither player can get ahead when the worst happens; Sabine trips and falls.

Cobalt rockets ahead in points as Sabine struggles to catch up. When the final score shows Cobalt as the winner, Sabine's mouth drops open.

"You know I was just joking. I'd never do that to you in public, boss. You know that, right?"

Cobalt shakes her head, "Oh, no. You're getting that cute little ass spanked out in public."

Cobalt takes another drink as she exits the arcade to see how the others are doing. She heads back to the table with Sabine, whose head is down at her unfortunate turn of events.

Cobalt sways her hips, dancing in victory, "Attention, table, attention. We have to administer a punishment. Sabine will be spanked by me and then one time by everyone on the girl's night."

Sabine begins turning red with embarrassment as all the girls take notice and start rubbing their hands together. Cobalt prepares Sabine. Laying on the table, she raises the back of her purple mini dress, revealing a purple thong.

"Oh, very cute." Bringing her hand down with force, the slap echos causing Sabine to yelp.

"That's one, Sabine. You've seven more from me and one from the other girls."

By swat four, Sabine is sobbing, "Ohh, be a big girl; I'm almost done. Then maybe the others will show you mercy."

Cobalt pulls Sabine into a passionate kiss before she lets Domino go next. Domino comes behind Sabine, stroking her pinkish rear end. Then, kissing her neck, she gives her a soft pat.

Sherry skips up next, placing a kiss on a cheek as Sabine moans softly. Sissy gives a gentle pat and moves on. Vicious passes on her turn. The rest are all gentle, caressing and hugging Sabine.

Sabine composes herself and thanks everyone for being so nice. Charm and Luck move around Cobalt like a couple of hyenas trying their luck against a lioness. Charm takes Cobalt by the hand, taking her to the dance floor as Charm begins to dance.

Charm grabs a couple of shots from the shot girl. Handing one to Cobalt, Charm raises her shot to her. Cobalt raises hers to Charm while drinking her drink. Charm pulls Cobalt close, pressing her breasts into Cobalt's chest as Luck smashes her breasts into Cobalt's back.

"The infamous duo working on me, huh? So how did I pull such an honor as the famous double smash from Charm and Luck?"

Charm, nibbling Cobalt's neck, "We're infatuated with you."

Cobalt tries to get out of their grip with no luck.

Cobalt grits her teeth, takes Charm, and spins her so that she is now in front of Luck, guiding her into Luck's open arms. Cobalt sees an open box to dance on and takes the opportunity, escaping the clutches of Charm and Luck.

Cobalt begins swaying to the rhythm, "Clever girls, and that was very sneaky of you, but what is it you're truly after? I've discussed it with the others; you're free after tonight. Technically, you're free to go now."

Shocked looks from Charm and Luck follow the announcement from Cobalt.

Charm, with suspicion, "Why the sudden change of heart?"

Cobalt is still dancing like she's a featured girl, "We've acquired new leverage, and honestly, you've been punished enough."

Luck dancing with Charm, "We want to take responsibility for the five pony girls. We've put a lot of work into them. We want to see them flourish."

Cobalt nods her agreement, "You accept responsibility for them. That means if they get hurt, it's your responsibility."

The duo agrees, "We'll work for you as double agents; keep you informed on what Blackstone is up to if you save Benji for us."

Cobalt replies, "That is a Sabine decision. Tell her, but I agree if she does." Cobalt continues dancing as guys and girls begin gathering around.

Trixie approaches the box that Cobalt's dancing on, and she takes a moment to enjoy the show. She's seen Cobalt dance before, but it always makes Trixie wet to see her move like that. Trixie moves through the crowd passing Charm and Luck, who have turned their attention to a new target they are playing with.

Trixie extends her hand to Cobalt, helping her down as they hit the dancefloor together. Trixie gently cups Cobalt's cute little ass as she moans softly into Trixie's ear, "You're making me wet, you little slut."

Trixie giggles and starts dancing with Cobalt, caressing her body, teasing her. Trixie moves through the crowd making Cobalt follow her straight into the ladies' room. Along the way, Trixie grabs a couple of shots.

As they enter the bathroom, it's rather upscale. Every stall has a complete privacy door. As Trixie pulls Cobalt into the stall, locking the door behind her, she hands Cobalt her shot. Trixie gives a toast,

"One drink is good.

Two at the most.

Three, I'm under the table.

Four, I'm under the host."

They down the shots, Cobalt giggles and begins kissing Trixie.

Trixie reaches up, pushing Cobalt to her knees, pulling up Trixie's little yellow dress. She isn't wearing panties, and her snatch glistens with her juices.

Cobalt moans in pleasure at its sight and smell. Leaning forward, she softly probes her deeply. Trixie moans softly as Cobalt continues licking fiercely at Trixie's wet, wanting pussy.

Trixie begins grabbing Cobalt's hair as she moans at the assault on her dripping snatch. Cobalt takes her tongue, sliding it deep into her love hole, snaking it in and around. Trixie begins pulling her top down to pinch her rock-hard nipples.

Trixie always loves playing with her boobs; she sometimes does it subconsciously. "Fuck Cobalt, you always know how to make me fucking orgasm like no one else!"

Cobalt grins as she licks the honey-flavored Trixie with more excitement. Cobalt's experiencing her own issue. She doesn't know how much longer the thong she's wearing can keep her juices from running down her thighs like Trixie's is currently doing.

With a final grunt, Trixie has a body shuddering orgasm. She pulls Cobalt up to kiss her deeply, running her hands along Cobalt's body.

Trixie pulls Cobalt's hair back, watching Cobalt's eyes roll back at the pleasure. Trixie kisses her, tasting her own juices on Cobalt's lips and face.

Cobalt, in drunk talk, "I missed you so much, Trixie." As Cobalt pulls on Trixie's nipples, Trixie shudders, groaning, "I missed you too, my Cerulean sin. Now bend over and give Trixie that cute little ass. Show me what a slut you can be for me."

Cobalt, even drunk, is graceful as she does some sexy body rolls, teasing Trixie. Cobalt places her hands on the back wall of the stall, bending over. "Like this? Is this how you want me?"

"Oh C, yes, just like that." She slides her hands up Cobalt's thighs, pulling her completely soaked-through panties off. Then, Trixie gently begins rubbing Cobalt's firm cute little ass, being framed by ruffles and lace.

Cobalt's body trembles in anticipation. Alcohol always does two things to Cobalt: it makes her horny, and for some weird reason, she becomes submissive in sex.

Trying to entice Trixie, Cobalt wiggles her ass at her.

Seeing the playful side of Cobalt isn't a surprise to Trixie. Sabine and herself are probably the only people on the planet Cobalt let down all her walls.

123456...9