Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 3rd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessy, blubbering, "Please, please, I'm sorry."

Vicious strolls behind the bound Jessy and begins to nibble her neck, "Hmmm, you taste so good; I'm a fair play kinda girl. I'll stand in front of you with Sissy. If you can tell either one of our true names, we're done; you win. If you can't, then the game truly begins."

Jessy tries racking her brains to figure out who these two were. After a while, she concedes, not knowing who they were.

Sissy smiles, "Let the games begin, and offer her the pill, Vicious."

Vicious picks up a pill, "This will make everything we do to you feel amazing. It will give you pleasure beyond your wildest imagination. The downside is you'll never be Jessy again when we are done. Instead, you'll be a pleasure-seeking slut who only craves her next orgasm."

Sissy smiles as Jessy looks on in fear at her choices. Then, in a sing-song voice, Vicious, "What's it gonna be, Jessy?"

Jessy looks defeated, "Give me the pill."

Vicious replies, "I didn't quite hear what your choice was again." Jessy yells, "GIVE ME THE FUCKING PILL."

Vicious, smiling, "You don't have to yell." Then, as she gives Jessy the pill and some water, "We'll give you some time for that to start to work."

Vicious checks on Jessy, "Hey Jessy, how are you feeling?"

Jessy, with a huge grin, "I'm so goddamn horny." Vicious, laughing, claps her hands and says, "Then let's begin your complete transformation into being the perfect slut."

Sissy and Vicious wheel in boxes, machines, and counters. As Sissy sets up her tattoo machine, Vicious prepares her piercing tools.

Sissy begins working on Jessy's new artwork. Sissy is giving her a Blackstone brand, a pink heart with a black B and S inside it.

As Vicious begins her piercings on Jessy, Jessy moans in pleasure, "Oh, that's amazing. My boobies have sparkling jewels now; that's so hot."

Vicious laughs, "Do you want your pussy jeweled up too, Candi?"

Sissy looks confused, "Who's Candi?"

Vicious points to Jessy, "Her new name for her new look."

Vicious strokes Candi's cheek, "What do you think of your new name and pussy jewelry?"

Candi, in a state of sexual bliss from all the stimulation, "I love it; now I need it on my back, like a tramp stamp," she giggles.

Sissy begins working on her new tattoo, Candi, with an I, with a blue heart in a very cute font.

Candi reaches out, stroking Sissy's leg, "I love stockings, and god, you're sexy as fuck in them."

Sissy takes Candi's chin and begins kissing her. Candi, gasping, "Are you going to fuck me now? I'm so so horny and wet; I need you both."

Sissy gives Candi a playful slap on the hands, "Not yet; your makeover is far from done."

Vicious strolls over, holding a butterfly sex toy, "Would this be of some interest to you?"

Candi grabs at it, trying to snatch it. Vicious pulls it out of reach, "Now, now, we mustn't forget our manners. Even though you're a lowly slut you should always be a proper slut."

"You should always say, Ma'am, this lowly slut, and then make your request. Try again, Candi."

Candi, struggling with the remaining parts of her old self as a tear rolls down her face, the words come out effortlessly, "Please, Ma'am, this lowly slut would love to use that sex toy."

Vicious, stroking her cheek, the good girl handing her the toy. Candi puts it on and slides it up her thighs, settling it against her aching twat, starting it up as the toy begins to give Candi some relief in her aching pussy.

But her mind is currently fogged over by the drugging; she feels the remnants of her former self slowly dying and Candi coming to life.

Sissy moves behind Candi, "Now, you must be spanked for your insolence, slut."

Sissy grabs her favorite paddle off the wall. It's a pink paddle with the word slut carved out of it, "Are you ready, Candi?"

Candi moans softly as the toy hums and works on Candi's velvety pussy, "Yes, Ma'am, this lowly slut is ready to be punished." Sissy winds back and begins her assault on Candi's luscious ass.

As the brutal assault continues, Candi's mind cries out one last gasp as she feels her former self sliding further and further into darkness.

As pleasure continuously pours into her body and her ass is now a cherry red,

it seems the spanking only brings about a relentless orgasm, and she has her first of many orgasms to come. As Candi's sex drips down her legs, she is quickly becoming just another bitch in heat.

As her pussy releases all over her legs, with an animalistic howl, Candi screams in pleasure. Vicious, licking Candi's neck, "We still have more for you; we are not done, little slut. We're gonna fuck you crazy," as Vicious slams a buttplug deep into Candi's red, battered ass. Candi groans in absolute pleasure, drooling for more.

Vicious walks her wobbly-legged Candi to a salon basin chair, "Time for a new hair color. Out with that boring black hair and into platinum blonde, like any good bimbo should be."

Candi smiles, "Ohhhh, blonde sounds so cute, can't wait to see it."

Sissy, fiddling with some syringes, "And we are also gonna increase your tit size. You'll be going from a C cup to a solid L cup. You'll have massive tits, bigger than Trixie's," they both laugh.

Having worked on Candi for hours, Sissy and Vicious stand back and look at the work they have accomplished. Her black hair is now platinum blonde.

Her chest, a C cup, has been increased to an L cup. Her nipples are adorned with two vertical barbells and two hoops. She now sports two new tattoos, first her Blackstone brand and the other, her name in a tramp stamp.

Her sweet pussy has also been pierced, a clit piercing, and a few in her outer labia. "You're missing one last thing," Vicious says, pulling a pink collar out of a drawer and attaching it to Candi's neck.

Vicious caresses Candi's face, "Hey Candi, do you remember your other name?"

Candi scrunches her face trying to think, but nothing comes to her, "Nope, I've always been Candi."

Vicious and Sissy grin as Vicious asks, "What about your last name?"

Candi was happy as could be, "Never had one." Sissy pulls Vicious aside, "Do you think Cobalt will like her gift?"

"If she doesn't, I do. Fuck, this had me so turned on I'm ready to jump anyone's bones."

Vicious pounces on Sissy like a ravenous wolf on a little lamb.

Sissy yelps as they crash to the floor. Vicious's head darts under Sissy's skirt, pulling her panties down, freeing her womanhood.

Seeing the precum shining on the tip causes salvation and utter desire in Vicious. She kisses the tip gently, rolling her tongue under the shaft in long strokes.

Sissy's little moans just add to Vicious's excitement. Vicious takes Sissy fully into her mouth, sucking like a woman possessed. Sissy, reacting to the onslaught of her member, begins thrusting into Vicious's open mouth.

Candi begins pulling Vicious's shorts and panties down. Candi buries her face in Vicious's cute little rump as she licks her deeply, causing cute little moans to escape from Vicious's mouth as she still has her lips wrapped around Sissy's cock. Sissy pumps away on Vicious's face.

Not to be ignored, Candi rams her tongue deep into Vicious's little ass, rolling it around like an angry eel. Vicious wiggles and grinds her ass against Candi's face, still moaning into Sissy's member as she feels the warmth tickling her throat.

Vicious, freeing Sissy's throbbing member from her mouth, crawls up to impale herself on Sissy's waiting member as she howls in pleasure.

Rocking on Sissy's member like a woman with a purpose, Vicious throws her head back as her orgasm rolls through her body like a raging wildfire of an inferno. She collapses next to Sissy, a quivering mass.

Sissy then guides the almost panting Candi to her full, erect cock and slowly pushes it into Candi's awaiting pussy. She gasps in pleasure at her first-ever male member. She loved cock; why was this the first she'd ever had?

As Sissy begins pumping into Candi's pussy, she pulls on her new nipple jewelry, causing a screaming moan to spill from Candi's mouth.

Sissy, with a sinister look, "Scream for me, you little slut, scream. I want your pain to strangle my cock," as she yanks harder than ever.

Candi screams, "Yes, I'm a worthless slut. Use me, fuck me, fill me, just like that." Sissy picks up a leather strap, "You're going to ride me, cunt," as she begins to ride Sissy for all she is worth.

Sissy begins striking Candi with the leather strap, striking her bare chest, whipping her breasts, causing Candi's pussy to convulse with each swat. Sissy, smiling at the writhing and wriggling, moaning mess of a woman. Sissy is taking in all the pain she's giving Candi.

As the welts and bruises begin to show on Candi's battered breasts, Sissy is on a sexual high at what she's giving this wanton slut.

Sissy's moans are more like squeaking noises. It's adorable. As Sissy climaxes deep into Candi, the three are so spent they fall asleep on the floor and don't even care.

Play Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen

Domino, sitting in a spare lounge area with Sherry, "So are you and Vicious like a couple now?"

Sherry grins, "A little, I mean, yes, but we aren't monogamous; we both have the hots for other members."

Domino teases Sherry, "So you have the hots for our fearless leader?"

Sherry, fighting back her blushing a little bit, "It's the blue hair streaks that drive me crazy."

Sherry starts to stand up and sways as she slowly pulls off her yellow sun dress. As she crawls into Domino's lap, she begins kissing Domino's lips firmly, searching her mouth, probing with her tongue.

Domino, rolling with this new development, begins pulling her own shirt off as well.

Domino runs her hands over Sherry's body, "You do know that Cobalt doesn't do boys, right?"

Sherry's a little taken back as she runs her hands over Domino's enormous chest. Sherry, with a quizzical look, "Really? So she doesn't have sex with boys?"

Domino, looking sheepish, "She'll take toys, but I'm not sure she's gonna mess with boy parts."

Domino chuckles, "Remember when she shoved you into that guy who was going to ask her to dance? That's not the exception; that's the rule. She's broken fingers after giving a warning."

Sherry, looking a little down, "Why is she like that? Did something happen to her?"

Domino, smiling at Sherry, "Well, yes and no. Before the incident where she went missing happened, she wasn't as angry about men. She tolerated them a whole lot better after the incident. It's like something flipped; she has zero-tolerance for men."

Sherry brightens up, "Maybe I can change her mind. I am a girl after all," she giggles.

With a wickedly evil idea, Domino wants revenge for that goddamn spaghetti incident by driving Cobalt crazy, "Maybe you can just flirt and tease and volunteer to be around even more."

As Domino runs her hands over Sherry's thighs, coming to rest on her crotch, Sherry is very excited, "Is that because of me, Sherry, or are you thinking of a moody blue-haired certain someone?"

Sherry, moaning, "It's you, Domino. Oh god, it's you."

Domino, teasing, slowly pulls the front of her panties down, freeing her cock from its pantied prison. Domino begins caressing it gently.

As Sherry encourages Domino to remove the rest of her clothes, she lowers her face into Domino's chest. She then motorboats Domino's boobs. Domino bursts out laughing, "Seriously?" Domino tickles Sherry as retaliation.

All the clothes have been tossed as if a clothing bomb had gone off.

Domino and Sherry are locked in a deep embrace of tongues and hands. Both explore each other's bodies to the fullest, drawing sexy sounds from each other's lips.

Sherry kisses deeply, "Your eyes are red; they are not contacts?"

Domino passionately replies, "Yes." Sherry gently uses the flat of her hand to massage her vagina in a soft, steady motion.

As Domino returns the favor, slowly gripping and rubbing the tip of Sherry's enlarged penis, they moan into each other's mouths.

Sherry breaks the kiss and begins moving down Domino's stomach. Sherry notices the matching tattoos on Domino's upper thigh/hip area.

It's a black heart with the triforce in red on both sides of her body. Sherry runs her hands over them, "So what is the story of these tattoos?"

Domino laughs, "It's my cutie mark; it represents what I'm good at. I'm lucky, especially in battle."

Sherry smiles, "Oh, that's really cool."

Sherry begins diving between Domino's legs licking her hot and moist pussy, begging for attention.

She buries her tongue deep into Domino's pussy.

Sherry finally notices Domino's pubic hair is trimmed into a heart and is streaked red and black. Her hair and her pale skin are amazing under the thin layer of sweat that's formed.

Domino begins grinding her pussy into Sherry's perfectly pouty lips and button nose, letting out moans of passion, pleasure, and need.

As Domino plays with her nipples, Sherry continues working her mouth faster and harder. She asks Domino if she can put her cock in her wet, wanting pussy.

Riding waves of pleasure, "Fuck me good, or I'll show you how it's done, little girl."

Sherry does not need any more of an invitation. She almost faceplants rushing to get between Domino's legs.

As Sherry begins rubbing her rock-hard erection against Domino's wet and inviting slit, she gasps in pleasure as the thrill runs through her body.

Sherry slides her cock deep into her wet, waiting pussy with a loud moan and a shudder. Having passed her mini orgasm, Domino grunts. As Sherry pumps herself deep in Domino's pussy, she begins suckling on Domino's rock-hard nipples, really bringing the pleasure crashing down on Domino.

Having caught her breath, Domino makes a position change telling Sherry to mount her from behind and take her doggy style. "Hmm, Sherry, lick my ass before you fuck my pussy."

Sherry grins, "Does Domino want her ass licked?" As Sherry delivers a playful slap to Domino's big booty.

Domino shudders, "Oh, you little cock tease. Get that tongue in my ass now, sexy bitch. I want it now."

Sherry runs her freshly manicured nails, done in silver and black nail polish, along Domino's outer thighs, slowly pulling Domino's butt cheeks apart to gently tease her.

Domino, not wanting to give into Sherry's little game, tries forcing more of Sherry's tongue into her ass, grunting and huffing in sexual frustration at the teasing continuing.

Domino, in a very annoyed tone, "If you don't stop teasing me and get that tongue in my ass. I'm just gonna fuck your face by smashing my ass into your face repeatedly."

Sherry gulps a little; Domino would very easily smash her face into her ass till she orgasmed. Sherry plunges her tongue deep into her ass, rolling her tongue like a snake's, flicking, licking, rolling.

She has a very nimble tongue. Reaching under Domino, Sherry places the flat of her palm, rolling it against Domino's ever-dripping crotch. As Sherry catches the smell of Domino's ever-flowing excitement, the smell intoxicates her.

Sherry slides a finger down toward Domino's mound and hooks it, tickling her g-Spot. Sherry begins to call forth another orgasm from Domino. It's almost as if Sherry is a musician and Domino's body is her instrument, and they are in perfect sync.

Another orgasm sends a shudder throughout Domino's body, "Fuck me now, Sherry. Fuck me now!"

Sherry begins pumping away at Domino, pulling some rather sexy sounds and phrases from the red and black warrior, "FUCK YES, SHERRY, THAT'S IT JUST LIKE THAT!" Sherry's grunting keeps the rhythm going.

Domino grunts, "SO CLOSE, SO CLOSE!" Sherry, in return, pleads, "Please, Ma'am, may I cum please?!"

Domino, in a full-throated scream with Sherry, climaxes in unison as Sherry releases a massive load deep into Domino's pussy. Domino squirts all over the floor. Sherry collapses onto Domino's awaiting soft ass.

Finish Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen

Play Rise by Origa

Cobalt sits on the roof of the company building that doubles as her home, pulling a drag of her cigarette, taking another sip of Everclear, and looking up at the night sky.

Reliving the past, remembering what she can, which isn't much, is difficult even in sober times. When it happens, Cobalt crosses back into a familiar yet unfamiliar landscape. It's bright around her, but it's a ring of light. She sees her rescue of Trixie and the fight with Domino.

She pushes past that to the edge of the ring of darkness when the pink light explodes, pushing her back in a fog of pink smoke. She hears a scream, "I'VE TOLD YOU THIS IS NOT YOURS. STAY AWAY!"

The pink light explodes again as the torture, rape, humiliation, hopelessness, and pleasure flow through Cobalt.

"Then why am I here? If it's not mine, why am I here?!"

"STAY THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" As she's pushed out with force. Cobalt smiles and begins singing a little tune while sipping from her bottle.

Yo, ho, haul together,

Hoist the colors high.

Heave ho,

Thieves and beggars,

Never shall we die.

The king and his men

Stole the queen from her bed

And bound her in her Bones.

The seas be ours

And by the powers

Where we will we'll roam.

Yo, ho, haul together,

Hoist the colors high.

Heave ho, thieves and beggars,

Never shall we die.

Some men have died

And some are alive

And others sail on the sea

? With the keys to the cage...

And the Devil to pay

We lay to Fiddler's Green!

The bell has been raised

From its watery grave...

Do you hear its sepulchral tone?

We are a call to all,

Pay heed the squall

And turn your sail toward home!

Yo, ho, haul together,

Hoist the colors high.

Heave ho, thieves and beggars,

Never shall we die.

Tipping the bottle back, Cobalt is unaware she has company joining her.

The buxom redhead with an incredible rack, freckles, green eyes, with the sweetest voice calls out.

"Hey C, that's a very interesting song you were singing. Such a happy little tune, HAHAHA."

Through a drunken haze, Cobalt's eyes light up at Trixie standing on the roof. Cobalt stands up to greet her, but gravity and coordination are not currently working in Cobalt's favor after drinking so much. She trips.

Trixie catches Cobalt, pulling her into her arms, "Hey Cerulean sin, miss me?" Then, laying a kiss passionately against Cobalt's lips.

Now I know what you're thinking; wait, Cobalt and Sabine will always and forever be Cobalt and Sabine. Of course, let's not forget about her ever-growing affection for little Sissy and that chaotic ball of crazy Jessica. But Trixie always has and always will pull at Cobalt's heart and panties; how could she not?

Trixie, with a look of disappointment and frustration, "You're a mess, C."

Cobalt retorts by booping Trixie's nose, "I'm just blowing off some steam. It's been a busy couple of weeks; THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW!"

Trixie takes the bottle, looking at it being half empty, "How much was in this to begin with?" Cobalt, slurring and swaying, "It was kind of full." She giggles, "But not all the way full, like sorta full, haha."

Cobalt reaches for the bottle, "If you're not drinking, give it back."

Trixie counters by giving Cobalt a passionate kiss that distracts Cobalt from her current desire to drink.

Trixie, in a sultry voice, "Wouldn't you rather drink me up, C?"

Cobalt giggles, "Oh, fuck yes. I'd love to lick you up, babe!"

Trixie begins guiding her to Cobalt's bedroom. Entering Cobalt's bedroom, Trixie is surprised by its clean and organized state.

"Holy shit, your room is clean. Is that a makeup vanity? Who are you?"

Cobalt indignantly, slurring her words, "Fucking Sherry's my god damn personal maid. More like personal tormentor; the makeup and room are her doing."

123456...9