Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 3rd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. P finally takes a moment and notices Sissy and does a double-take, "Bianca, is that you, my sweet Bianca?!"

Sissy stands up and greets Mrs. P with a Blackstone curtsey. "Hello, Mrs. P; it's good to see you again."

Mrs. P quickly moves to Sissy, "Bianca."

Cobalt puts her arm around Sissy, "It's Sissy now, not Bianca. Please do remember that, my dear Penelope."

Mrs. P, "I do apologize, but Sissy, are the rumors we heard true about your purchasers?"

Sissy, with a cold look of no remorse, "Yes, Mrs. P, I waited till nightfall, where I slowly made my way to his smoking room. He always kept large survival knives sharpened to split a hair. I stalked back into the bedroom, where he had used me for his own pleasure. I woke him up by straddling his chest, and with a quick flick, I slit his fat ass from asshole to appetite. As the blood showered me, all I could think was, I've been baptized in blood, and now I'm free. It stained my pink forever. And that night, the final nail went into my life. I was no longer my dead name, but I had also just killed Bianca, so Sissy was born."

Mrs. P backs away slowly from her former pupil as Cobalt gives Sissy a peck on the cheek.

Cobalt, teasing Mrs. P, "Don't forget the fight. I expect your attendance. And you seemed so sure of breaking me earlier. Where is that iron constitution now?"

Finish Can't Break Me I'm Free by Bryan Adams.

Play Strike Back By Amilee

Cobalt looks through the locker room. She finds the athletic tape, and, surprise, it's fucking pink, "Seriously? Pink athletic tape? I'm living in a god damn pink nightmare."

Mandy stands quiet, looking down. Cobalt walks over to Mandy, "Hey, do you have any non-frufru clothes?" Mandy replies, "No, Ma'am." She grabs a white towel putting the Fairytail logo on it, "You wave this like you're a hype person, OK?"

Cobalt begins taping Vicious's hands, "Seriously? Pink? Does this place know any other color?"

Vicious, "Nope, it's to emasculate the victims; make them believe they are girls. It wears you down slowly but surely."

Cobalt, unhappily, "They also brought two gees, which are pink. I'm going to wear street clothes. What are you wearing, Vicious?"

The girls mingle about warming up when another Blackstone maid enters the locker room. She curtseys, "They're ready for you, Ma'am."

Cobalt jumps up, "Let's do this. I'm all fired up!"

Vicious yells, "BELIEVE IT!"

Sissy grumbles something about it being bothersome. Cobalt plays the Fairytail theme, "Let's show 'em what being Bubblegum Princess Inc. is all about!"

As they enter the gym, Cobalt starts hyping up the crowd.

"OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, BUBBLEGUM PRINCESS INC. PROUDLY BRINGS TO YOU THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD, THE BADASS COBALT, THE VIVACIOUS VICIOUS TEAM FAIRYTAIL!!!"

It's not much noise but a few whispers and such. Looking around, she gets it; they've been beaten down. She has to be the spark that lights a rebellion.

Mrs. R steps up, "I'm first. Who's going to be my opponent?"

Vicious does a little spin stepping forward, "I'll be your Huckleberry!"

Both opponents meet in the middle. Cobalt steps forward as Amanda mirrors Cobalt's movements.

Cobalt addresses everyone, "The rules are simple, no rules, avoid permanent damage, no points, the winner is decided by knockout or tap out."

Mrs. R looks unhinged, and chaos emanates from her body like pheromones of a rage held back with dental floss.

Vicious adopts her fighting style. Cobalt and Domino are relaxed, not letting emotions flow; calm and cool.

Roxyanne rushes at Vicious, but she's smart, trained, and prepared, grabbing Roxyanne by her gee. Vicious drops to the floor, sending Roxyanne flying over her head, landing on her face causing her nose to explode, pouring blood.

Roxyanne begins giggling as she again rushes Vicious, but this time Roxy throws some blood at Vicious, causing a hole in Vicious's defense that Roxyanne attacks like a pit bull. She's got Vicious down and is laying into her.

Amanda, ever the opportunist, wanders to Cobalt to ask about throwing in the towel when Cobalt holds a finger up, silencing her.

Cobalt turns to Sissy, "I need you to inspire Vicious, or she's going to lose, do it now!"

Sissy curtseys, clears her throat, and begins singing:

"We can finally now gaze upon the sight

The stairs that tower so high

They stretch on endless into the sky

We can't escape our destiny

But I would give my everything

'Til I'm no longer breathing

Never let you go, never let you go."

Vicious hears Sissy and slams her fists into Roxyanne's nose, causing her to fall back in pain.

Roxyanne "You bitch that's my fucking nose!"

Vicious gets to her feet with a new fire of determination staring down Roxyanne.

With blood seeping from her mouth, Vicious mutters, "Thanks, Sissy. I owe you one."

Sissy nods as she keeps singing.

Mrs. R, smiling with blood on her face, licks her lips, "Salty," then it hits her; she's seen Vicious before. She's had her chained, helpless, and screaming for mercy.

"I know I'm horrible with names, but I never forget a face, especially a face with a defiant look. It's Lily, little Lily, or Mrs. L, haha. Katlyn, it's your little wayward girl."

Vicious, with no hesitation, "You got me. That used to be my name, but now it belongs to someone long dead. Just like I'm not the half-starved, sleep-deprived, tied up, shocked, beaten, raped, scared little boy BITCH! MY NAME IS VICIOUS SAVAGE MEMBER OF BUBBLEGUM PRINCESS INC. AND I'M ALL FIRED UP!"

Mrs. R lets out a scream, throwing all caution to the wind. Charging like a woman possessed, Vicious takes a deep breath and steadies herself, "Vicious, V-trigger knee-smash," as Vicious jumps planting her knee firmly under Roxyanne's chin, snapping her head back and sending her unconscious ass to the floor.

Vicious stumbles a few feet falling into Cobalt's arms. Cobalt strokes her hair, "Hey, you did great. Just breathe, relax. I got you."

As two maids carry Roxyanne away, Katlyn comes charging like a stampeding elephant. Cobalt quickly hands off Vicious to Sissy. Cobalt turns her full attention to Katlyn. Cobalt glares, "Do we have a problem?"

Katlyn snaps back, "Yeah, a big one. I want that bitch."

Cobalt points at Amanda, "Then I suggest you talk to Amanda. Use that blank check to fight Vicious. Oh, look, you're down one nothing. Hahaha."

Amanda pulls Katlyn to her side as Mrs. P approaches Cobalt, looking her over, "Tragedy."

Cobalt laughs, "Not as tragic as that bad Halloween costume you call a uniform."

Mrs. P approaches Sissy again, "Sissy, this is for you," as she hands Sissy a small box.

Sissy opens the box revealing a locket with a picture of a smiling Sissy and Mrs. P. Sissy curtseys and says, "Thank you," as she puts it on. Mrs. P joins her fellow instructors for the next fight.

Cobalt takes center stage; she's a natural performer; her movements and words capture everyone's attention. "Now we've already gone up one to nothing. The best Blackstone can hope for is a tie with a tie-breaker. Fuck that. I say winner takes all next round. Me vs. Katlyn."

Amanda, smiling, interjects, "So you're giving up your win? Next winner takes the prize between you and Katlyn?"

Katlyn begins stretching. Cobalt, with the confidence of a skilled prizefighter, "That's exactly what I'm saying."

Cobalt moves to the center of the gym facing the Blackstone victims and begins addressing them, "I wanted all of you boys to see this."

The fifteen victims of Blackstone's cruelty perk up to being called boys, "My apologies, I mean men, and yes, you are men! I want you to see that they only win because they stack the deck against you."

Katlyn yells for Cobalt to shut up. Cobalt points out Katlyn's little temper tantrum. Cobalt laughs, "They fancy themselves teachers, guiding you on a path you were born to be on. I say fuck that. I'm the teacher today, and Blackstone's gonna learn a very important lesson today from Professor Cobalt. This is Beatdown class 101."

Cobalt, smirking, "Whenever you're ready, Katlyn, or is it Cherry? I'm horrible with names?" Katlyn's rage boils over as she begins rushing at Cobalt, who is paying her no attention. "So can anyone tell me why Cherry, I mean Katlyn, has no chance of beating me?"

Katlyn dives at Cobalt, who moves while Katlyn flies by grabbing at the air.

Cobalt shakes her head, "Come on, guys. OK, Vicious, why is it Katlyn stands zero chance of beating me?"

Katlyn stalks up like a panther and begins punching, kicking wildly at the air. Cobalt slips behind her and smacks the shit out of her ass.

Vicious replies, "Um, she's not in your league."

Cobalt bursts into laughter, "That's not wrong, but it's not what I was looking for."

Katlyn screeches at the spanking, "YOU'RE NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY!"

Cobalt is shocked at the sudden outburst from Katlyn, "Huh? Oh Katlyn, did you say something? I was in teaching mode. I sometimes just get lost in my lessons. Do you have a question or maybe the answer to why you can't win?"

Katlyn, in blind fury, rushes Cobalt again. This time Cobalt hooks an arm and spins Katlyn, so she's now behind Katlyn with her arms pinned behind her. She whispers, "I could always call you Arnold. By the way, cunt, Peter says hi!" Shoving her down to the ground.

Cobalt, not missing a beat, "Before I was so rudely interrupted, she can't beat me because she doesn't train to fight up; she fights down. Think about it; her opponents are beaten, starved, you're chained up, it's two on one. That isn't strength; it's the fucking opposite of that. Your very struggle makes you strong, and that makes you mighty."

Katlyn is up, screaming unintelligibly at Cobalt as an ever-so-wicked smile creeps along her lips. Amanda is yelling. The Mrs is mad as Cobalt continues, "It only takes one spark to start a rebellion."

Katlyn, throwing wild punches, finally collapses to the floor, crying.

Cobalt walks over to her, squatting down, "I don't hate you, Katlyn. I really don't hate Amanda, but I do hate what you do here, and it will fall. Here's why you tease the girls about their bonds being a house of cards destined to fall. Loyalty paid for isn't loyalty."

Cobalt leans forward, kissing Katlyn's lips, rolling her tongue deep into her mouth.

"Tell Roxy I have a kiss for her too if she wants it."

Cobalt stands up, looking at the chaos unfolding around her. Smiling at a job well done, Cobalt takes Vicious on one arm and Sissy on the other. Cobalt skips out of Blackstone, yes skips, "How about waffles? I'm in the mood for waffles, haha!"

Finish Strike Back by Amilee

Play Over the Top by Miki Matsubara

Amanda sits behind her office's desk, still fuming with the fallout of Cobalt's little stunt.

Katlyn and Roxyanne deliver the current status report. Katlyn, with her very stoic nature, "We've managed to quell most of the rebellious attitude. It's still there like an ember waiting for a chance to spark."

Amanda, with a glare, picks up her phone, dialing Mrs. Zero's number.

Katlyn, a bit confused, "Who is Mrs. Zero?"

Amanda turns her attention back to Katlyn.

"She's always been employed to the house. We use her in covert things that are more dirty work, if you will. She's going to be bringing the fight to that bitch Cobalt!"

Katlyn, grinning, "I want in on this."

Roxyanne growls, "We both do, actually."

Katlyn growls, "Bring Charm and Luck in for acting heads of discipline for now. We want another shot at those bitches."

Amanda, with a large grin, "Granted. Katlyn, do not make me regret this."

Katlyn, grinning, "Those bitches are going down."

Cobalt is down in the gym working out when Domino slips behind her. Pulling her hair back, kissing her neck gently as little moans escape her lips, betraying her body.

Domino, with lust in her eyes, "I want you, Cobalt. I want to fuck you. Then you fuck me like you're angry."

Cobalt moans to Domino, pulling her hair. It's such a sexual trigger for Cobalt.

Domino, kissing Cobalt's neck, "I know you've been drinking. I also know you turn into a submissive little slut when you drink. Can I play with you, Kitty?"

Cobalt, feeling the heat rise in her body, not only from the booze, but her desires burn hot, too. "Yes, Domino."

Domino, kissing her neck, whispers, "Thank you," as she slides her hand down the front of Cobalt's shorts. "Hey Kitty, I'm going to pet your kitty now, you sexy little thing," running her finger in between her puffy waiting lips.

Feeling the wetness forming between Cobalt's legs, Domino brings her now glistening fingers to Cobalt's open, trembling mouth as she hungrily sucks them with a gentle moan.

"God, you drive me wild, Cobalt!"

Domino secures Cobalt's hands above her head to the heavy bag she was working on. Slipping her shorts off, Domino tosses them to the side. Cobalt feels the cold AC on her now bare ass. Cobalt always wondered why being bottomless while still wearing a shirt always embarrassed her more than being nude.

Domino kicks Cobalt's legs apart as she begins rubbing her cute butt. Domino gives Cobalt a little slap on the rump, drawing a cute little yelp from her lips. "Hey Cobalt, you think the others are watching us on the cameras?"

Cobalt, turning a shade of red, "God, I hope not." But of course, they are; they even download it for later.

Domino continues to tease Cobalt's wet sex bringing her more intense pleasure as the fire builds. Cobalt begins letting little mewing sounds escape as the teasing continues.

Domino, using her best bedroom voice, "God, Kitty, when you make those sounds, it drives me fucking wild!" As Domino gives Cobalt a swipe on that cute little bottom, she yelps a little.

Domino begins spreading Cobalt open as her tongue begins exploring her hot little asshole. Then, using her free hand, she begins rubbing Cobalt's sweet little pussy as Cobalt groans in pleasure. Domino traces around Cobalt's wet, glistening lips.

Cobalt, tipping her head back, howls in lust, "YOU'RE TEASING ME. PLEASE, I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!!!"

Domino thrusts a finger deep into Cobalt's sopping wet pussy. With her head back, she howls in pleasure as Domino works her tongue deep into Cobalt's ass, rolling it around.

Domino notices the jump rope hanging to the right. Smiling wickedly, she gets an idea. Pulling the jump rope free, Domino begins rubbing it, getting it wet from Cobalt's lubricant, sliding it deep into her dripping muffin.

Cobalt backing to the motion, "Oh, you bitch, fuck me. You're so getting it when I get free."

Domino continues to work the makeshift toy, "Fuck, I hope so. My pussy is aching for your tongue, Kitty."

Cobalt feels her orgasm building from her toes as it rolls through her body. Domino frees Cobalt's hands as her legs give out, and Domino catches her, "That good, huh, Kitty?"

Cobalt grins as she pulls her shirt off, "You, my dear Domino, are entirely over-dressed. Give me a little show while I catch my breath."

Cobalt sits up, watching Domino do her best strip tease. Pulling her shirt off and tossing it behind her, she begins shaking her hips like Shakira as she wiggles her ass at Cobalt. "Shake that ass, Domino."

Rolling her shorts off, she drops them behind her and motions for Cobalt to come get her. Like a cat, Cobalt pounces on Domino, taking her massive boobs in her mouth, biting gently at her nipples.

Domino begins making adorable pleasure moans at the sudden attention to her nipples. Cobalt's hands explore Domino's body, running her hands over her taut stomach, kissing her almost pearlescent skin. Think Paige from WWE. She moves all the way down to her red and black-streaked pubes.

Cobalt begins running her tongue the length of Domino's snatch, basking in her sweet flavor. As Domino makes her moaning sounds, she gently runs her fingers through Cobalt's obsidian-colored hair, streaked by a baby blue color that is, in fact, natural.

Domino moans, "Fuck, Kitty, you do that so well. Lick me, oh god, lick me!"

Cobalt, returning the favor, begins tonguing Domino's cute little asshole, plunging her tongue deep into Domino.

Being caught off guard by Cobalt's sudden intrusion into Domino's rectum pushes Domino closer to the edge because she loves having her rear played with. It almost brings on an immediate orgasm, and Cobalt is working that ass hard.

"FUCK KITTY, FUCK KITTY. I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

As Domino's orgasm crashes on her like a tsunami, she pulls Cobalt into a tight embrace, kissing her deeply. "Oh, Kitty. Sabine says get dressed. We're all going out; she'll give the briefing at the Double Deuce Arcade Bar and Grill."

Finish Over the Top by Miki Matsubara

Play Misery Business by Paramour

The girls pull up to the Double Deuce. Cobalt puts the kickstand down on her Harley Evo with sixteen-inch apes and custom paint in black and blue like her, reading Sorrow on the side in blue smoke. Sabine hops off in her signature outfit: a short leather skirt and fishnets.

Next is Domino on her red and black Fatboy with twenty-inch apes.

Next, Jessica rolls up on her Hayabusa with Sissy clinging for dear life, sporting some custom road leathers in a Sailor Moon theme. Finally, Vicious pulls in, driving her 1966 GT40 that Vicious keeps running in tip-top condition.

Domino takes point, "Hey, we are meeting up with some old friends of mine. It's an MC known as The Order of 8, so please don't embarrass me." The parking lot is crammed with bikes of all types.

As they enter, they are greeted by a mountain of a man six feet and wide like Lawrence Taylor. His name tape reads Vape. He's the president of the Hooligans Chapter of The Order.

Vape leads Domino and the rest of the girls to his area doing the introductions for his crew: Spanner, ace Mechanic when you can find him. Downshift the sullen one. Trench, everyone needs an info guy. Cougar gives a curtsey nod; everyone needs backup.

Domino does the introduction for the girls, "Black and blue hottie is our fearless leader, Cobalt. Next, the cutie with purple hair is Sabine. Vicious is the platinum blonde with green streaks. Sherry is the strawberry blonde. Sissy is rocking the pink road leathers. And finally, Jessica, the brunette."

Cobalt orders shots for the table to break the ice and get things going. Cobalt grabs a drink, moving to a single table off to the side.

Sabine moves into the table with Cobalt, "Come on, Cobalt, let's hustle Vicious at darts."

Cobalt, chuckling, "Sure, why not," as she takes another sip from her drink, joining Sabine at the darts boards.

Domino begins singing, "Just take them old records off the shelf. I'd rather sit and listen by myself. Today's music hasn't got the same soul; just give me that old-time rock n roll."

Vicious picking up some darts, "OK, so what's the bet?"

Cobalt, with a warning to Vicious, "Don't bet anything you're not willing to lose or do, Vicious."

Vicious taking the warning as a challenge, "Loser hands over her panties to the winner and has to dance on the bar."

Shaking her head, Cobalt replies, "I thought you didn't dance, remember? You're pretty sure I'm going to lose to you. So I ask, does the loser get to the restroom to take off her panties?"

Vicious seeing an attempt to really get Cobalt since she's wearing pants, "Nope, right out here, babe."

Cobalt, laughing, "If you're sure, Vicious. Last chance to back out."

Vicious, smirking, "No way. I grew up in bars and these games. I want my sexy Cobalt bar dance." Sabine's like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for the trap to spring on Vicious.

Cobalt takes her spot to throw when Vicious is about to ask where her darts are. She holds a hand out, catching the dart Sabine tossed. Hitting a triple twenty, Sabine tosses her another dart, catches, throws, and triple twenty. Sabine yells, "Double bull." Cobalt throws, hits double bull, scoring one hundred and seventy points in one turn.

1...456789