Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 3rd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cobalt, with a guilty, sympathetic tone, "Everyone, this is Jessica. She's here to help us take down Blackstone." The crowd grumbles a little but has no real objections.

Sabine takes control of the meeting and returns to the briefing as Jessica takes her place next to Cobalt, putting her arm over Cobalt's shoulders.

"Cobalt and Jessica, you have Bartholomew and Cecilia Tyson. Do that scary shit you do, Cobalt. Jessica, just follow Cobalt's orders."

Jessica does a sarcastic salute to Sabine, "Yes, Ma'am."

Cobalt, hissing at Jessica, "Behave, or I'll let Sabine spank you."

Jessica's eyes shoot up at the word spanking. Then, with a serious look, Jessica mumbles, "Sorry, Sabine."

Sabine focuses her attention, "Domino and Vicious, you are on Jessy." Vicious with the smile of a kid on Christmas morning, "That bitch is mine."

Domino gives Vicious a headlock, "Oh, someone's wearing her big girl panties today."

Sabine, "Moving on. Sissy and Sherry, I've recently discovered Rose Oberlin wrote a diary. We need that book. It could have valuable information and insight on our upcoming meeting."

"OK, everyone, you know the drill," tossing everyone travel packets, "that's your flight and hotel info."

Jessica pulls Cobalt to the side, "I have to report back if Charm and Luck are doing OK."

Cobalt replies, "Fine. Hey Sissy, can we see Charm and Luck before we leave?"

Sissy escorts the pair to her compound. Sissy calls it her playhouse; it's a pink nightmare. Cobalt has had nightmares of this exact look from top to bottom; it's the girliest of girly.

The pony girls stroll around laughing, playing, cleaning, and living life.

Charm and Luck come around the corner wearing a pink sparkly maid outfit.

Cobalt catches sight of them and bursts out laughing. She grabs Jessica, laughing and pointing, "That could be considered cruel and unusual punishment, lol. Fuck Sissy, you weren't supposed to torture them."

Charm and Luck don't look amused, "Fuck you, how much longer are we stuck in pink hell?"

Cobalt, "Relax, it's not like you're being abused, well, not physically," laughing again. "The mental damage might be," she laughs some more, "irreversible. But I do have some good news. We have a meeting in three weeks, so I'm guessing three weeks."

Finish Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Play Tron Legacy (end titles) Daft Punk on repeat

Vicious sits behind the wheel of a black Avalanche, drumming the steering wheel and singing the lyrics to Danger Zone:

Revvin' up your engine

Listen to her howlin' roar

Metal under tension

Beggin' you to touch and go

Highway to the Danger Zone

Ride into the Danger Zone.

Domino busts out laughing, "Hey, Vicious. I can hear you singing. It seems you got your game face on; let's take this bitch down. Heads up, Little V, she's coming your way, be ready."

Vicious, catching herself mid-song, "Sorry Domino, I hate this SUV; I prefer American Muscle."

Domino, grinning, "And I prefer my Harley, but this maneuver requires the size of the Escalade, Avalanche combo. So let's do this. I'm cutting her off. Little V pins her in." They execute the plan flawlessly as the driver jumps out and starts approaching Domino.

She slips out of her driver's seat, "Fuck, I thought we had more room, bro, my bad, totally my fault."

The driver storms up to her, super pissed, "What the fuck were you thinking?"

Domino watches Vicious stalking Jessy as she exits the car herself. Vicious slides behind Jessy, spinning her around and knocking the shit out of her. She hits the ground with a thud.

Vicious grabs Jessy's phone, tossing it to Domino. The driver, now shocked at the assault on his girl, "What the fuck are you crazy bitches doing?"

Domino, losing her patience, grabs the driver by the throat, "Listen, asshole, you were like two seconds away from becoming a forced feminized whore for her employers, and it's all right here." She shows him the texts between Blackstone and Jessy."

Realizing the enormity of the situation, the driver says, "Hey, I'm getting out of here; take my car and take that bitch with you."

Vicious slaps some cuffs and a collar on Jessy before tossing her in the back seat.

Vicious wordlessly slips into the front passenger seat as Domino slides into the driver.

Leaving the crash scene behind, thankfully, the target car is undamaged as they head out of the city.

Domino looks over at Vicious, who is boiling with anger, "Hey, that was an amazing punch."

Vicious, looking straight ahead, "Thanks."

Domino reaches over, rubbing Vicious's shoulder, "Hey, I don't know all you've been through, and I'm feeling the cunt in the back has a lot to do with it, but I need you to calm down, Little V. The team is gonna need you."

Vicious begins sobbing as she lays down with her head in Domino's lap. Domino strokes her hair, "She abducted me. She abducted a lot of us!"

Cobalt and Jessica are waiting in the Quick Stop gas and go. Both women watch the parking lot.

Jessica, looking in Cobalt's direction, "You don't trust me, do you?"

Cobalt, rolling a coin in her hand, "It's hard to say yes or no. I trust you to keep me safe. I don't trust you to keep any of my team safe."

Jessica, with a look of incongruity, "Rude, much? I'm trying here."

Cobalt, flipping the coin and catching it, "That's why you're here with me and not riding the bench, not that you'd actually stay on it."

Jessica, grinning ear to ear, "You do get me."

Cobalt, "Oh, don't short yourself; you get me all wet and tingly. But what you don't do is get under my skin."

Jessica licks her lips, "They say the fastest way under the skin is the pussy," she chuckles.

Cobalt licks her lips and replies, "Guess we'll find out, huh?"

Jessica, still grinning, "So can I do the torture part? I really want to do the torture part."

Cobalt nods, "Sure, I've never really enjoyed torture. If it gets you all hot and bothered, have at it."

Jessica smiles, "We are taking his sight, right? Please say we are taking his sight."

Cobalt grits her teeth, "Yes, we are taking his sight. This isn't sexy or hot for me; this is work, something that has to be done."

Jessica quizzically looks at Cobalt, "You don't take pleasure in other people's pain?"

Cobalt sighs, "Not like this. I don't take pleasure in just torture. If my partners enjoy the pain, then I enjoy the pain. But I do take pleasure in the fight; that gets me going."

Jessica pulls her knife, playing with it, "That is just foreplay; the violence is the sex, My La Blue Girl."

Cobalt, laughing, "So is this a thing? This La Blue Girl gonna be your thing?"

Jessica, "I think it is, haha."

Cobalt, sitting on the counter, watching the pumps, "What fucked up thing made you this way, Jessica?"

Jessica, caught off guard, "I forget how blunt you can sometimes be." Jessica jumps up, sitting next to Cobalt, "What do I get if I share my tale of woe?"

Cobalt, smirking, "It's like that, huh? So what do you want for such a tale?"

Jessica, tapping her chin, "OK, asking you to submit seems like cheating, and you wouldn't go for it. So how about you'll wear a bunny suit around the office and then out to a club."

Cobalt laughs, "OK, it's a deal. Let's hear your story now, Jessica."

*(Play Naruto Sadness and Sorrow)*

Sadness washes across Jessica's face, "I was raised in a religious household by a single mom who hated my existence. She had been forced to carry her unwanted child of rape by a soldier of fortune. When she herself was still only a child of eighteen, Mom tried her best, but she never loved me. I was an obligation, and on my eighteenth birthday, she got her revenge.

I awoke on my eighteenth birthday tied and gagged, naked on my bed, a tape player in my left hand. I pressed play, "It's your eighteenth birthday, baby girl, congratulations. And I've arranged a special gift for you. Some men will be joining you soon. To give you the gift you gave me eighteen years ago. I've told them you like it rough and expect a fight."

That's when three men walked in, naked, licking their lips and looking at me like I was their last meal. One immediately grabbed my right leg pulling it wide apart, and another pulled my left leg apart, spreading me as wide as I could go.

My mind raced as I struggled with my immanent fucking and my mother's betrayal of me. With my legs practically in a split with fear and tears in my eyes, the last one plunged his cock deep into my wet sex with no regard, no care, just animalistic desire.

I felt him reach under and pull me as he slammed his cock in my virgin cunt, because he sure wasn't treating it like a pussy. He pumped into me like I was a slab of meat. I struggled, screamed, and thrashed, but it didn't matter; he wouldn't be denied.

My body began to betray me, and the pleasure came. I fought; I didn't want to feel good. They were violating me by taking me, but...

My body gave in as the first of many orgasms rolled through my little body as he emptied his spunk deep into my pussy, grunting like a pig. He slapped my pussy, calling me a slut, saying I was a nice piece of ass, as he changed positions with the guy on the right.

As the second guy lined up, he propped a pillow under my ass and started rubbing. The spunk was dripping out of my pussy and deep into my ass, lubing it up.

Being a naive virgin, I was unaware of anal sex. I was unaware of regular sex. I was going to experience anal, and he was preparing to fuck my ass as I shook my head in protest.

I felt his cock violate my ass, and another wave of pain, shame, and pleasure rolled through. I actually orgasmed at the violation. I fucking orgasmed at my own violation. What kinda fucked up person gets pleasure from that?

But seeing me orgasm only encouraged the violators to notice that my body was responding. Calling me slut, whore, cumdump, every name caused my pussy to squeeze more spunk out.

My assailant never stopped, he even instructed me to move my legs closer and further near my head so I was kneeling but still on my back. The tears still flowed with drool and snot. I was a mess, but they just laughed at me, encouraging them.

I finally felt the warm gush of his spunk enter my ass as he grabbed my puffy nipples and pulled, lifting my body off the bed and causing a new pain to course through my body.

I felt my bindings loosen as I was picked up and carried to the bathroom, placed in the bathtub with the water running. I quickly pulled the mouth gag off, realizing it was my chance to grab a towel and wrap myself.

I picked up my hairspray, a lighter for the incense, and a bottle of nail polish remover that I dumped on three wash clothes, soaking them in the stuff. I also grabbed a bottle of drain cleaner and opened it up when the door started to open.

I threw the drain cleaner in the first attacker's eyes. He fell to the floor screaming in pain, and I laughed, moving past my downed attacker and onto the next.

Rounding the corner, I tossed the nail polish remover-soaked rag in his face as I lit it on fire with my homemade hairspray torch. He screamed in pain as flames engulfed his face. Slamming into the walls, he managed to extinguish the fire, but he wasn't going anywhere.

Creeping down the hallway, I passed my mother's room and heard the sounds of sex. My mom was fucking my attacker. She asked who's pussy was better and who his cock belonged to; my heart broke.

I quickly scampered to my room, grabbing my jeans, shirt, shoes, jacket, and the three hundred dollars I'd saved. I slowly moved downstairs to the kitchen, turning on the gas and making sure the windows were closed.

I lit a candle on the far side of the living room and slipped out into the night. As I walked down the street, I heard my house explode, and that's the last time I ever let anyone hurt me. I remember seeing a billboard for something; Jessica Alba was in a new movie. Wild, sexy Jessica. That night, Jessica Wild was born."

Cobalt, still processing, "Fuck me, Jessica. I was thinking like maybe an abusive father or bullied as a kid. But fuck, you make god damn Precious seem like Happy Days."

Jessica slides back from her sad look to her frenetic half-crazed look, "Well, sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes I remember it a different way."

"Showtime, Jessica; show me what you got."

Jessica snickers, "As you wish, Your Highness."

As Jessica wiggles that perfect tight ass, swaying it for Cobalt, Bartholomew exits the vehicle. Jessica approaches.

With a sly grin, Jessica says, "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Bartholomew looks confused, "What are you babbling about?"

Jessica, smirking, "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Jessica hits him in the throat as Bartholomew drops to his knees. She pulls her knife out, caressing his cheek.

Cobalt stalks up to Bartholomew and pulls her phone from her pocket, showing a picture of a young man named Peter Baker.

Cobalt, face to face, "You remember this kid?"

Bartholomew spits at Cobalt, "Fuck you, cunt."

Cobalt, "Oh, Bartholomew, you really don't get this. Your sins have come back upon you."

Grabbing a handful of hair, she flips to another pic of Peter dressed in a pink maid's outfit and dolled up, "Maybe you remember Peter like this."

Bartholomew looks scared now, "Fuck that piece of shit."

Cobalt, with the icy coldness of her intense focus, Bartholomew suddenly realizes he's crossed the wrong woman. But unfortunately, no amount of posturing or pleading is going to help him.

"No, Bartholomew, fuck you, and this showing Peter as he was is the last thing you'll ever see."

With evil in her eyes, Cobalt whispers to Bartholomew, "Remember, everyone's got bills to pay." He turns pale. Cobalt stands up, "Fuck him up, Jessica."

She pulls her knife and, in a quick slash, has rendered punishment on Bartholomew.

Jessica looks on the verge of an orgasm. Cobalt watches Bartholomew scream in pain and fear, "You done, Jessica?"

Moaning softly, "Yeah, I'm done." Then, to add insult to injury, Jessica begins making out with Bartholomew as the cut bleeds down, covering both their faces in a crimson mask. Bartholomew gasps in pleasure even at the loss of his sight.

Jessica leaves with Cobalt. The pair drive off with Jessica kissing Cobalt's neck, caressing Cobalt as she drives. Leaving Cecilia Stone unharmed, still in the back of her limo unhurt and unaware of how close to death and sorrow she really was.

Her focus is razor-sharp now. And she's covered in blood; fuck, what a night, and it's only a goddamn Thursday.

Sissy and Sherry walk up to a magnificent mansion, one of such opulent beauty and decadence. Sherry giggles her signature giggle looking around, "This is god damn amazing. Does a princess live here?"

Sissy shrugs, "Sorta, it only cost your soul. What a fucking bargain."

Sherry, confused, "What do you mean, selling your soul?"

Sissy takes a deep breath, "I've read your case report, Sherry, and yeah, you were treated horribly. But the Blackstone makes what you went through an island vacation. Maybe one day I'll go into detail with you, but I think you'll know enough when we talk to Rose."

Sissy knocks on the door. As she knocks, Sherry sees Sissy's whole demeanor change. She becomes a smiling, giddy girl, bubbly and happy with the world. In her red and pink princess dress, her white stockings are adorned with pink paw print crystals. A paw crystal brooch is set in a red bow, and her red and pink-streaked hair is held in place with her tiara.

Sherry wears a yellow sundress with silver streaks in ringlets framing her face. A middle-aged woman opens the door dressed in a classic maid's outfit, not a sexy one, more like a hired help look.

She gives the standard greeting. Sissy asks if Madam Rose is in. The maid nods and escorts the pair to a large living room, where Sherry takes in the lavishness of the manor.

Sitting on a white leather couch is Rose Oberlin. Sherry goes to speak when Sissy abruptly pulls her to the side, "Let me do the talking."

Sherry nods her affirmation. Sissy steps forward and does a little curtsey to Rose, looking down, "Hello Miss Rose, I'm Sissy. I'm your sister from Blackstone."

Rose's eyes light up, "Are you now?" Rose slowly begins lifting Sissy's dress on her right leg till she bares a pink heart tattoo with a black B and S inside it.

Rose drops the dress and embraces Sissy in a tender hug. Rose motions them to sit, "Please, please, please join me here. Wine, we need wine, Matilda, wine please." Matilda returns with a bottle and three glasses.

Rose, taking her glass, "Well, Sissy, what brings you to my home? I'm sure you didn't come by to reminisce about old times." She giggles softly.

Sissy, smiling, playing up her girlish charm, "Well, first, congrats on your wedding; Mrs. K and Mrs. R send their love and are so proud of you."

Rose, blushing, fans herself, "Oh, thank you. I do miss them dearly."

Sissy takes Rose's hand, "The second is a little more personal. I've been meeting with Dr. Johnson regularly. He mentioned that you had been through something similar and have a diary. I was wondering if you'd let me have it to read, please, sister." Sissy does her best begging pout.

Rose is a little surprised, "That old thing? Sure, give me a moment to go get it."

Sherry nudges Sissy, whispering, "I thought Master David was bad. But, holy shit, what did they do to Rose?"

Sissy grips Sherry's leg roughly, "Shhhh, I don't want to talk about it right now."

Sherry nods, a little scared at Sissy's response. Rose returns carrying a gold-trimmed book embossed with a ruby rose and written in gold, Diary of Rose. She hands it to Sissy, taking her in, pulling Sissy close in a hug.

Rose whispers, "I hope it helps. If you ever need to talk, Sissy, I'm always available." Sissy stands up, kissing Rose on the cheek, "Thank you for the book."

Rose gives a little wink and nods to Sissy, "Please enjoy it."

As Rose escorts the two ladies to the waiting taxi, Sissy's charming demeanor fades away, and her cold, emotionless state returns.

Sherry, being caught off guard by the sudden change, "Fuck, how do you do that so easily?"

Sissy, smiling, "Same way you get to Carnegie Hall." Sherry and Sissy head back to her place to meet with Domino and Vicious.

Finish Daft Punk

Play True Faith by New Order

Sissy looks at Jessy bound to a chair; to her right is Vicious. Sherry and Domino have bowed out of the next part. Because it's time for Sissy to go to work, Sissy removes the blindfold off Jessy.

As she struggles against her bondage and clears her vision, Jessy finally sees her captors and realizes her predicament is truly, totally, and properly fucked.

Sissy steps up, caressing her cheek, "I've masturbated to this moment so many times, Jessy. It's almost not real. It's like I'm still dreaming."

Vicious begins massaging Jessy's shoulders, "Oh, someone's shaking. Are you scared of us, Jessy? 'Cause you weren't when we went on our date, Battybrat." The online handle causes a visceral cringe in Jessy's body.

Jessy screams against her bonds, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Vicious, caressing Jessy's cheek, "Oh, we collect interesting boys to put on display in a macabre exhibition of human nature."

Hearing the line she used on dozens of targets, Jessica realizes she's in her victim's clutches. Jessy, whimpering, "Please, oh god, please, it was never personal, it was my job, please understand. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

Vicious, "You hear that, Sissy? She's fucking sorry."

Sissy, in her cold monotone voice, "Is she sorry for the rape? Is she sorry for the beatings? Is she sorry for the electrical shocks we received?"

Vicious, skipping around to the music playing, True Faith, "Sissy, I think she's sorry to be on the receiving end of such wonderful treatment as we received."

123456...9