Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 3rd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy grabs Amanda, "We've lost. We have to retreat to the chopper on the roof. I can pilot it out of here. Let's go, now."

As Maddy and Amanda get to the chopper, Mrs. K and Mrs. R with Jessica are waiting as they board the helicopter. Then, it flies away, leaving the home Amanda's family has owned for generations. Mrs. K hands Mrs. R and Amanda letters in familiar handwriting.

Amanda examines the letter. It is sealed with the Blackstone seal and stationary.

Amanda opens the letter, stunned by the opening line.

Dear Amanda

It's me, Peter Baker. Yes, that Peter Baker. I once told you we would be locked in a battle till death do us part. If you're reading this, then for all intents and purposes, I'm dead. I'm positive you accomplished bringing Rose out permanently. But I set this final attack against you long before that happened. That's right, Amanda. I caused your house to fall. My final, FUCK YOU, you blistering cunt. Love Peter Baker

Amanda, with a new rage, "How did this happen? A fucking ghost set all this in motion. Fuck Peter Baker!"

Katlyn, confused, grabs Amanda's letter looking it over. It is Peter's handwriting. A small smile creeps across Katlyn's lips as she opens her letter.

Dear Katlyn

I know in your own twisted way you only wanted what you thought was best. I'm sure you looked out for me and found a loving man to watch over me. I know this as I know the sun will rise and set each day. And I'll thank you for that.

But know I hate you. I hate you continuing the abuse you and all our brothers faced. I hate you thinking you saved me from mediocrity when you didn't know my future. I had my whole life ahead of me.

I always wanted kids and a wife, but you stole that away from me. But I forgive you, KitKat; you were lost after your husband died. I think you're still lost. Whoever took down the House of Blackstone, that's your future, Katlyn. Go seize your life and live again. Love Peter

Katlyn wipes a tear away, folding the letter gently as if it were her most prized possession, putting it in her jacket's inside pocket. Roxyanne opens her letter like a wild dog attacking a bone. Pulling it free, she reads it and bursts into laughter after reading it.

Dear Roxy

I LOVE YOU, YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!!

Love Peter Baker

Katlyn grabs the letter reading it too, as she also joins in Roxy's laughter. Amanda, completely disinterested, watches as her home shrinks away in the distance of the setting sun.

Jessica is sitting among the enemy knowing this bitch hurt her friend, but she's an agent of the Princess Network. And part of the deal to bring the house of Stone down was making sure these four made it out.

As Cobalt and Domino bolts off down the hallway leaving Vicious and Sissy to the upcoming fights. Both give a quick glance back before rounding a corner.

Katlyn or Mrs. K is staring down the object of her intense hatred, is squaring up with her right now. Katlyn, growling, "Vicious, I've dreamed this moment so many times. I've touched myself dreaming of this moment," as she licks her lips.

"Same old Katlyn, always ruled by her emotions. Always so angry. It's like you're never happy, ever. Even when I was a girl here, I played your emotions like a harp from hell."

Katlyn uses a mixture of punches and kicks, pushing her attacks on Vicious, forcing her to block, and shifting her fight line. Vicious, thinking, fuck, Katlyn's always been a monster, but fuck, she's strong.

Katlyn slows to catch her breath when Vicious connects with a nasty body blow. Katlyn counters with a hook to Vicious's face, dropping her to a knee as she jumps away.

As Jessica enters from outside, followed by a few members of The Order of 8, Jessica hits Vicious hard enough to slam her into Sissy.

Jessica, with her stoic tone, "We have to leave now. The house is falling, and you're not part of the deal." She grabs Roxy, "We have a helicopter on the roof. We'll meet Amanda on the roof. Let's go!"

Mrs. K, Mrs. R, and Jessica head to the elevators, where Domino fights Maddy to a pretty even match. If this were a tournament, I'd say Maddy was ahead on points.

Jessica hits Domino from behind, knocking her to the ground as Maddy and others jump into the elevator. Vicious and Sissy arrive with reinforcements.

Maddy hits the floor for Amanda, "I'll get Amanda. Meet me on the roof."

Domino gets back to her feet and starts to head to the stairs running up them to the fourth floor. Bursting through the door, she sees Cobalt unconscious, slumped over on her side with the syringe still embedded in her stomach.

Cobalt wakes in pain in an unfamiliar room. Looking to her left, "Hey Sabine. Um, I came to rescue you, tada," holding her arms out and wincing in pain.

Sabine pushes Cobalt's long unkempt hair out of her face, "You did so much more, babe," kissing her lips, "You brought the Blackstone Academy down."

Cobalt grabs Sabine kissing her again and pulling her into the bed. Cobalt hugs her close and snuggles into her.

Sabine teasingly plays with Cobalt, "Big baby, you have some people who want to say thank you." The remaining twelve victims of Blackstone circle Cobalt and Sabine. Cobalt feels a little vulnerable, but she doesn't care as the girls express their appreciation.

In walks Dr. O, "Well, now that you're awake, we can go over what Bex and I have learned about what's been done to you."

Cobalt, with concern, "Done to me?"

Dr. O asks for someone to wheel over the full-length mirror.

Sabine, holding Cobalt's hand, "Babe, it's not that big a deal. Please stay calm."

Cobalt sees her reflection. She is now a teenager again, "Fuck me, seriously? This sucks. Tell me this is reversible!"

Dr. O, "Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, you're stuck."

The girls plan to return in

Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess

Once more with feeling.

Play Calling to the Night by Artist Federica Putti

Play Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Play True Faith by New Order

Play Hungry eyes by Eric Carmen

Play Rise by Origa

Play Red Light Special by TCL

Play Cult of Personality by Living Colour

Play This the Night by Amber

Play You're Going Down by Sick Puppy

Play You Can't Take Me I'm Free by Bryan Adams

Play Strike back by Amilee

Play Over the Top by Miki Matsubara

Play Misery Business by Paramour

Play One Step Closer by Linkin Park

Play Instruments of Destruction by Transformers Animated Soundtrack.

1...456789