Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 3rd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. P, with a cruel smile, "Such a vulgar trollop, aren't you? I'm looking forward to your screams of agony. I think you're ready. Is she Maddy? Is she ready?"

Maddy motions for Mrs. I to go ahead and use the piercing instruments. Mrs. I pinches Sabine's nipples to get them to poke out a little more. Mrs. I slides the syringe through Sabine's nipple, making a hoop piercing.

Sabine screams in pain and agony as her pussy explodes in an orgasm that causes her to pass out.

Sabine awakes still strapped to the chair; her lower back is sore. She looks around and notices Maddy watching her. She goes to speak, but Maddy quiets her down.

"You've only been out a couple hours. I've called Mrs. I. She was at dinner, so I'll have time to prepare you again," as Maddy takes her place between Sabine's legs, little whispers of please and no escape her lips. She feels the shame of the pleasure being brought to her parts, and deep down, she loves it.

Sabine whispers, "I'm sorry, my love."

Maddy working her talented tongue, this time really focusing on Sabine's clit, pauses to further torment Sabine, "Do you think a cute little bell clit ring would be adorable? What do you think?"

Sabine furiously yells, "No, no, don't do that," as Maddy continues her assault on Sabine's so wet and hungry pussy. Mrs. I walks in, "Is she ready? We already completed the surface piercings. This is the last one, and then she's done, correct?"

Maddy, stroking Sabine's cheek, "Look at you trembling to my touch." She leans in, giving Sabine a kiss rolling her tongue around her mouth as Mrs. I pierces her other nipple. Sabine's moan of pain and ecstasy spills into Maddy's waiting mouth, and Sabine passes out again. As Maddy strokes her cheek, she whispers, "I'm never gonna give you up, Little Bit."

Cobalt has passed out again with Jessica on the floor when the ever-so-chipper Sherry comes skipping in, and she begins pulling out Cobalt's outfit for the day. Sherry has been slowly putting in skirts, stockings, and bodysuits in an attempt to open her wardrobe up a bit.

But with Sabine being kidnapped, she does not want to push a fragile Cobalt any further, so her black rocker pants and shirt are acceptable today. Sherry whispers, "My pussy aches for you, boss. Bend me over and fuck me silly."

Cobalt suddenly wakes, "Huh? What? Where? Sherry, fuck."

Sherry laughs, "I laid out your clothes. Bex is waiting for us in the conference room."

Cobalt, Jessica, and Sherry enter together. Cobalt takes her usual spot where Sissy's already sitting down. Domino is curiously missing, but Vicious is seated next to Sherry.

Bex looks tired and sad. "First, we are all sad, mad, and pissed off that Sabine got kidnapped. Domino is right now getting everything set to launch a counter-strike. But we have some prep on our end."

"Two missions, actually. First, Jessica, Sissy, and I will break Benji out of Blackstone and return him to Charm and Luck. The Princess network will handle the rest. Cobalt and Vicious, you have a meeting with Madame Beaulieu. Vicious knows the Madame Cobalt curb your temper; she's not the enemy. Sherry will be taking care of all your logistics."

Cobalt gets up, heads to her office, closes her office door, and falls into her chair, grabbing the bottle she has hidden under her desk. Taking a big gulp from the bottle of Jack Daniel's, she scans over the wall.

Sabine set up her trophy case. Seeing the blue rose she got from Macy on her prom date, the diary of Rose sits next, her necklace from Trixie, the orange apple jewel. And finally, the sapphire blue heart that Amanda bought still makes Cobalt laugh seeing that necklace.

Vicious enters Cobalt's office, "Hey, Cobalt, so the Madame is an interesting one. She's either gonna love you or hate you."

Cobalt takes another swig, "I'm sure my charming personality will win her over."

Vicious comes around the desk and flops into Cobalt's lap, taking the bottle away from her, "Sabine's gonna need your A-game, babe. Let's not start this, OK?"

Cobalt groans, "Ugh, fine."

Vicious kisses Cobalt deeply, rolling her tongue deep in Cobalt's mouth, rolling her own tongue with Cobalt's. Vicious pulls her shirt off, allowing her perky breasts to spill forth for Cobalt to suckle. Reaching around Vicious, Cobalt pulls her close, wrapping her lips around Vicious's erect nipples.

Reaching down, Vicious pulls Cobalt's shirt off as Vicious begins tugging on Cobalt's nipples, causing little yelps of pleasure to escape Cobalt's lips.

"Stop, stop, stop. Please, Vicious. We can't. I can't. Not with Sabine in trouble."

Vicious, nodding, "I understand. I thought we could fool around, maybe distract ourselves for a little bit."

Cobalt, kissing Vicious, "Thank you, but it just feels wrong. Besides, we have a Madame to meet."

Vicious, with a pout, "Fine, I'll just masturbate to the Cobalt and Domino porn from the gym."

Cobalt realizing that she now has porn floating around the office, turns bright red, screaming, "FUCK!"

Vicious, grabbing her shirt, "Come on, we have a mission to complete."

As Cobalt and Vicious exit the limo, Vicious emerges wearing her signature green color: it's a floor-length gown with a long hip slit. She's adorned in golden accessories: a gold choker and bracelets.

Cobalt makes her appearance wearing a purple dress, the purple version of a little black dress. Cobalt's always been a less is more type with accessories.

As the maître d' escorts the couple to the waiting table set for three, the waiter brings a bottle of wine. "It was ordered ahead of time by Madame. She's running late."

Cobalt, grinning, "Absolutely," as the waiter sets the bottle and two glasses down.

Vicious's phone gives a text notification. "Apparently, they've been treating Sabine like she's one of the students. No shock collar, but Charm says they gave her two sets of piercings, nipples, and some lower back surface piercings. Seems they are abusing her but not injuring her. Sorry, I was hoping for better news."

Cobalt breaks her wine glass, "It's OK. She can handle herself. I believe in her."

Vicious seeing the anger, she decides to bring Cobalt to a more positive memory, "So how did you and Sabine meet and become... what are you two exactly?"

Cobalt feels the tension fade, recalling fonder memories, "Sorry, I forget. We don't talk about our past. It's hard for me with it being foggy and hard to decipher. So Sabine and I are from a tribe known as the Kodachi. And what we are in the closest thing you'd understand is an arranged marriage. But honestly, it's so much deeper of a bond. She's my Aibo. We are bonded for life. My life is hers. Her life is mine. She is my love, now that doesn't mean I can't have other lovers. Or have fun with someone. Life's too short not to enjoy it. Does that explain Sabine and me?"

Vicious taking a sip of wine, "It does. You two never seem jealous of the other playing around. It's adorable watching you two still sneak glances at each other."

Cobalt indignantly, "I do no such thing. I'm far too old for childish games." The two continue their idol conversation. Madame Beaulieu approaches the table greeting both Vicious and Cobalt. Turning to Vicious, "Lillian Mon Cheri, it's been far too long."

Vicious graciously nods, replying, "Thank you, Madame, but I do go by Vicious now. Lillian Woods is a name I'd soon leave in the past with my other nightmares."

Madame rubs her chin thoughtfully, "A new name and a new you."

Vicious agrees, "I wanted a fresh start."

Madame, with genuine understanding, acknowledges, "Very well, little Vicious. So then you must be the raging storm known as Cobalt."

Cobalt graciously acknowledges that she is indeed Cobalt.

Cobalt politely asks, "Madame, you called me the raging storm. Would you elaborate for me?"

Madame extends her hand, "If you'll dance with me, Blue Fury, I'll tell you everything, and we can finally bring the bitches of Blackstone down."

Cobalt takes in the story of why she called her the raging storm name. Apparently, Cobalt's path of destruction against the Stone family is making headlines in certain circles where she's simply referred to as the Blue Fury, the raging storm.

Discussing the terms of the acquisition of Blackstone manor, Cobalt moves the classically beautiful woman with her honey-colored hair and hazel eyes. She smells of honey and wealth. She oozes a confidence that's never been tested.

Finish One Step Closer by Linkin Park

Play Instruments of Destruction by Transformers Animated Soundtrack

Cobalt sits at her table at her favorite strip club, the Tenderloin. It caters to a unique style. It's Cosplay heaven, with girls in all kinds of sexy costumes. The music hits playing Marilyn Manson's Disposable Teens.

Sabine bursts through the curtain wearing a Teen Titans Raven costume. As she moves to the beat, she sways and begins crawling toward Cobalt after she throws her cloak off.

Cobalt, with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry, SABINE. It's my FAULT you got kidnapped!"

Sabine takes her finger and gently places it on distraught Cobalt's lips. Then, kissing her deep, rolling her tongue, exploring every inch of Cobalt's mouth as Sabine's tongue intertwines with Cobalt's.

Pulling Cobalt's little mewling sounds from her lips, "I've missed you, Sabine, so much."

Sabine strokes her cheek, "It's OK, babe. I've missed you too. It's not your fault, either," kissing her again. Sabine begins gently pulling Cobalt's shirt off, freeing Cobalt's perky B cup as Sabine starts licking her nipples while ripping open the front of her costume.

As Cobalt runs her hands over Sabine's taught little frame, she nuzzles her neck, breathing in Sabine's scent of plum and lavender. Cobalt nibbles her ear as Sabine continues the assault on Cobalt's nipples. Cobalt tips her head back, letting a moan-like howl escape her throat as she reaches under Sabine, playing with Sabine's super sensitive nipples as she squeaks in approval.

Sabine leans in closer, whispering, "I love this club but babe, fuck me in your bed."

Smiling, "I believe that shouldn't be a problem," focusing on making the strip club her bedroom, it shifts and changes as Cobalt, now nude, lays next to a very nude Sabine as well. "Better, Sabine?"

Sabine, grinning like a hungry cat, "Much better," as she pounces on Cobalt.

Cobalt, with a grin, "Hey, Sabine, that's my move!"

Sabine, with a growl, "Too bad. Now get to licking pussy, bitch!" As Sabine pins Cobalt under her pussy essentially sitting on her face.

As Cobalt runs her tongue along Sabine's wet glistening snatch, Cobalt licks deep into Sabine's love hole. Sabine grinds her pussy further into Cobalt's face. Really riding her face for all she's worth, Sabine begins pulling her nipples, really working her hips on Cobalt's mouth. Moaning Cobalt's name, "Oh baby, oh baby, just like that."

Feeling the fire grow between her legs, Cobalt reaches down to begin pleasuring herself.

Running her fingers between the soft folds of her wet vagina, feeling the pressure build in her crotch and on her face.

Cobalt begins rubbing at a furious pace, with long strokes up and down her slit, sliding her fingers deep as she moans into Sabine's pussy, riding her face like a sex toy. "Sabine, baby, you taste so good. Fuck, baby, that's it, just like that, show me what a little slut you can be grinding on my face, hmmm."

Sabine slipping off Cobalt's face, moves so she's in a sixty-nine. Sabine, with a smile, "Yummy," As she dives in, licking Cobalt's pussy, teasing her clit with the tip of her tongue, teasing her, flicking it quickly. Cobalt pushes her hips up so Sabine will fully lick her clit, but Sabine backs away, watching Cobalt essentially hump the air.

Sabine firmly strikes Cobalt's pussy with the flat of her hand, causing a yelp to escape Cobalt's lips. Biting Sabine's inner thigh to muffle the moans doesn't work on Sabine. She knows every inch of her blue warrior.

Striking again, Cobalt raises her hips as Sabine then dives fully, licking and rolling. Cobalt's throbbing prominent clit, with a crying gasp of pleasure, she moans, "Ohhhhhhhh, Sabine."

When the pink cloud descends on Cobalt bringing the usual feelings that accompany its persistent visits, a scream as Sabine disappears, "You're supposed to protect her!"

Cobalt, yelling back, "We are! The plan is in place. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAY?!"

The voice, "Find her, save her, NOW WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

Cobalt snaps wide awake, "Fuck I hate that dream." Finally, noticing the wetness of her panties. It's early, but she knows going back to sleep is impossible. So she begins preparing for the upcoming battle. Pulling her sword, she sets it at her knees, closes her eyes, and recites the warrior's prayer.

"Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning Lo, they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever!"

Going over to her dresser, the gift from her clan sits. Cobalt finally opens the box. A new battle outfit. It's not Cobalt's style, but it's pretty and functional. She'll wear it for Sabine, for the clan for her honor.

Cobalt begins putting it on. It's a one-piece dress with a slit down to her navel. The shoulders are adorned in fine metal armor pieces. The fur-like collar sits, hugging the collar of the shoulder pads. The rest is hip-hugging, leg-bearing sexiness, and grace. It was made for a warrior and designed for a Princess.

Pulling her mask from the box, it's adorned with a crown and shaped like her favorite animal. Most think it's a cat, and she is often compared to a cat, but it's the fox, the sly fox. She checks her sword, making sure it's ready to go. She repeats the process on Sorrow, strapping it to her leg and back.

Exiting her room, she runs into Domino. Of course, Domino's awake. She's born for battle, a woman of action. Checking her bat and polishing it up, "Hey Kitty, you're up early. Have trouble sleeping?"

Cobalt gives an acknowledging nod, "Yeah, just getting ready. You ready for the Dangerzone?!"

Domino, taking a few practice swings, " I'm so ready. I'm wet, Kitty. Dangerzone, fucking Dangerzone!"

Cobalt sits one mile away from the front gates of Blackstone on the back of Domino's Harley. Vape and twenty-five members deep of The Order of 8 are all in formation. Vicious, Jessica, and Sissy are all on the back of bikes.

Vape calls his guys to attention, passing the floor to Cobalt.

"I'd love to spout some epic Henry the V shit or maybe some William Wallace speech. But that's not my fucking style or yours, so let's just say we have come to kick ass and chew Bubblegum, and we are all out of Bubblegum!"

If you haven't heard twenty-five Harley's fire up simultaneously, its sound is fucking awe-inspiring. It's as if the ground has opened, spewing the horsemen of the apocalypse out. As the bikes scream down the road, Cobalt carries The Order of 8 and Bubblegum Princess Inc. flags.

Cobalt plants the flags in the yard of Blackstone as she charges the door.

Meeting Mrs. T at the entrance, Jessica sprints up and says she's got Mrs. T. Cobalt, with the sword still in her scabbard, moves past Mrs. T as Cobalt now sees Mrs. K and Mrs. R waiting just in the hallway.

Vicious, Domino and Sissy burst in right behind Cobalt. Mrs. K snarls at Vicious, "Oh, bitch, I've waited too long to get my hands on you."

Vicious with a smirk, "I'd expect nothing less from you being the festering cunt you are." Vicious reaches behind her back, pulling a stack of three envelopes with Katlyn's name on top. She tosses them to Katlyn. Those are for you, Roxyanne, and Amanda.

Katlyn, catching the envelopes, notices the handwriting is familiar. Tucking the letters in her back waistband Katlyn pushes it out of her mind focusing on her opponent as she begins fighting Vicious.

Roxyanne pouting, "Who's gonna fight me?"

Sissy struts up and curtseys, "It'd be my pleasure to fight you, Mrs. R." She pulls some white gloves out and begins putting them on. Along with being the resident sociopath, Sissy's a mad genius, and these are her thunder gloves and not a horrible fighter stronger than she looks for sure.

Mrs. R, enraged, "IS THIS A JOKE?!" As Vicious begins circling with Sissy.

Cobalt exchanges a quick glance with Domino as they take off.

Domino, with concern, "Hey, Cobalt, you think Sissy will be alright? I mean, Roxy has reach, weight, size on her?"

Cobalt replies, "Sissy is a mad genius. She's a very clever girl. Trust her, I do."

As Cobalt and Domino approach the elevator, Maddy is waiting.

Maddy, with a vengeful look in her eyes, an almost venomous look, "Come to take back my Sabine, have you, Cobalt?"

Cobalt, with a sneer, "Bitch, I think you're confused. Sabine's my partner. You're delusional at best."

Maddy glares, "This is as far as you go, Little C."

Domino twirling her bat, "Bitch, I'm gonna shove this bat up your ass and make you a popsicle!"

Maddy steps up to block Cobalt from the elevator when a red and black bat swing causes Maddy to jump back.

Domino, with intensity, "It's you and me bitch!"

Maddy keeps both in her sight, "Gonna play fair, Domino?"

Domino, tossing the bat to the side, "OK, you and me. Let's play now, bitch."

Cobalt gets in the elevator giving Maddy the bird, "We have unfinished business, Maddy. Believe that." The door closes.

As Cobalt stalks the hallway, she sees Amanda's imp of an assistant, Zoey. Cobalt, grabbing a stapler, Zoey tries taking off when Cobalt throws the stapler, hitting her right in the head, knocking her out.

Cobalt cautiously opens the door to Amanda's office. The bitch is smiling behind her desk, holding a golden-trimmed rapier.

Amanda hisses, "Cobalt."

With a smile, beaming confidently, "One shall stand, one shall fall."

Amanda sneers, "Why throw away your life so recklessly?"

Cobalt, unflinching, "That's a question you should ask yourself, Amanda."

Undeterred, Amanda drops the rapier she's been holding to her desk, "I'll crush you with my bare hands."

Amanda leaps from her desk, tackling Cobalt, sending her sword flying out of her hand. Cobalt, swiftly to her feet, uses a double palm strike to send Amanda crashing to her desk.

Grabbing her coffee mug, she throws it at Cobalt, who easily dodges it, countering with a hook that sends Amanda crashing to the wall of her office. Amanda leaps, hitting Cobalt with a kidney punch, causing Cobalt to drop to one knee as Amanda jumps from her desk to bring her fist down on Cobalt's skull. Only to get hit with a big uppercut making Amanda hit the floor.

Cobalt comes rushing up as Amanda uses a sweep, causing Cobalt to jump it, leaving an opening for the double kick to the stomach that sends her crashing to the floor.

Cobalt recovers using a bear hug. Amanda tries gouging Cobalt's eyes, "I'm gonna rip out your eyes."

Cobalt tosses Amanda over her shoulder, sending Amanda flying across her office, landing with a hard thud.

Amanda catches sight of the virus gun she was looking at earlier in the day. It's right in front of her. The Eileithyia virus; it's new from Imperium.

Amanda plots to stall Cobalt, "No more, Cobalt. Grant me mercy. I beg of you."

Cobalt, in a commanding voice, "You who are without mercy now plead for it, and I thought you bitches were made of sterner stuff."

Amanda grabs the gun and shoots Cobalt with the E-Virus as Amanda stands over Cobalt, "I would have waited an eternity for this. It's over, Cobalt."

Cobalt shrieks, "Never," hitting Amanda with a sledgehammer punch, knocking her out her office door and into the now entering Maddy.

1...456789