Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 3rd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicious's mouth drops open, "What the fuck was that? You scored one hundred and seventy points just like that."

Cobalt smirks, " I believe I warned you twice, but you just kept upping the bet."

Vicious concedes, "Fine, fuck," she grumbles as she begins pulling her panties off. She reaches in through the leg of her shorts, pulling her panties out and off her leg and repeating the process, so her panties are now off.

Cobalt laughs as she's presented with a cute pink thong.

Sherry steps up, picks up the microphone, and begins singing Pour Some Sugar on Me flawlessly as Vicious climbs the bar to the cheers of The Order and other bar patrons. After a hilariously bad attempt at dancing, think Elaine from Seinfeld bad. Sherry is about to leave the stage when the bar starts an encore chant. She goes back to the microphone after picking another song, Waiting for a Star to Fall.

Cobalt grabs Sabine around the waist, pulling her to the dance floor and kissing her deeply. Sabine, caught off guard, giggles a little, "My someone is feeling romantic suddenly."

Cobalt blushes, "Sorry, I feel I've been neglecting you," as they begin dancing with each other. As graceful as a cat, Cobalt makes it look effortless to dance with Sabine.

Domino and Vicious have an intense pool game going, playing teams. Vicious teams with Downshift. Domino teams with Trench. It seems Jessica and Sissy are still hanging out in the arcade. Somehow the idea of crazy mixing with crazy seems like a horrible idea.

Sabine puts her arm around Cobalt, whispering, "My panties are soaked. You need to fuck me." Pulling Cobalt into the ladies' room, they duck into the handicap stall. Sabine pulls her panties off, then tucks them into her jacket.

Cobalt takes Sabine in her arms, kissing her softly and deeply, exploring every inch of her silky mouth, rolling her tongue as she massages Sabine's tongue with her own, pulling gasps of pleasure from Sabine's mouth.

Cobalt runs her hands over Sabine's stomach as she begins pulling her leather bra up, exposing her petite chest but oh-so-prominent puffy nipples. The sight of Sabine's exposed chest always makes Cobalt's mouth water and her pussy ache.

Gently taking her nipple between her lips, Cobalt suckles it in her mouth, rolling her tongue over the tip of the nipple, drawing the cutest little squeaks from Sabine.

Sabine, moaning, "Oh, Cobalt, fuck, that's it, just like that."

Not to leave a nipple wanting, Cobalt switches sides, attacking her other nipple and repeating the process. "Sabine, my little slut, what naughty noises you're making."

Sabine, squirming under the attack on her nipples, melting under the charm of her heart's true love, running her hands through Cobalt's hair, "Bite my nipples, please, baby, bite them like you know I like when you do it, baby."

Cobalt, taking the sensitive nipple between her teeth, causing a sharp pain to shoot through the tip of her nipples, causes a gush in Sabine's snatch. As Cobalt bites one nipple, she pulls the other, working over Sabine's smaller chest area in a tandem attack. She brings jolts of pain and pleasure to Sabine's ever-mounting climax as a small one rumbles through Sabine's body.

Working a hand down the front of Cobalt's pants, Sabine runs a finger between Cobalt's swollen, puffy lips. Sabine's fingers are instantly slick, passing across Cobalt's dripping cunt. Cobalt, gasping through her teeth, unconsciously grinds against the fingers invading her sopping pussy as Cobalt succumbs to her own mini orgasm.

Cobalt gasping, "Fuck, Sabine, god, your fingers are magic. I'm dripping down my leg. Fuck, Sabine. I wanna taste you so bad, bend over, let me lick your honey hole."

Sabine lifts her leather mini skirt and leans over, exposing her dripping pussy slick with her sweet nectar. Cobalt dives in, sliding her tongue along Sabine's waiting crotch.

And Sabine is a squeaker; her moans are little squeaks. Cobalt always thought they were adorable, and they drive her wild. Cobalt, thinking, Trixie tastes like honey, Sabine tastes like plums.

Sabine pulling her nipples grinds her ass harder against Cobalt's mouth. Sabine breathy moans, "Fuck me, fuck me, god, that's so fucking good." Sabine feels another orgasm build in her body, causing her to toss her head back, moaning.

She shudders as the pleasure rolls through her body like a lightning storm making every inch of her body hypersensitive. As Sabine pulls on her nipples, she falls back, knowing her love will always catch her.

As Sabine falls back into Cobalt's waiting arms, she's wrapped in Cobalt's loving embrace as she nuzzles Cobalt's neck.

Sabine smiles, "It's your turn. I'm so ready to dive between your legs, my princess. Too bad no one really knows you are actually a princess, lol."

Cobalt, flustered, "You know I hate my royal title."

As Sabine sits Cobalt on the sink, "Spread your legs, slut." Cobalt shimmies out of her pants as Sabine notices the silky lace blue panties. Sabine smiles, "You've really stepped your panty game up. These are sexy as hell."

Cobalt blushes, "Yeah, I'll have to make a covert shopping trip to get some more but god help me if Domino finds out."

Sabine buries her face between Cobalt's thighs, nibbling softly, teasing Cobalt, drawing out the inevitable contact to Cobalt's oh-so-ready pussy.

Sabine finally lays her tongue on Cobalt's clit, rolling it in her mouth. Cobalt yelps in pleasure as a mewling sound escapes her lips.

Sabine, suckling her clit, rolls it firmly in her lips, causing the ever-so-constant pleasure to rush through Cobalt's body like a busted damn.

She begins climaxing, sitting on a sink, her lover between her legs, her pants on the ground. It was slutty, it was dirty, it was hot, and she was happy as could be.

Sabine rises, holding Cobalt's pants and panties. Sabine kisses Cobalt as she helps her get her pants back on.

Cobalt wipes off Sabine's nectar with her arm, "Feeling good now, I bet, babe."

Sabine, still panting, "So good. Give me some time to clean up and go check on the others." Cobalt slips her pants back on.

Cobalt exits the bathroom as a pale green-haired woman with pale red eyes, a tan trench coat, and a black ball cap enters after her, pushing her way into the stall with Sabine.

Sabine is shocked at the intruder's sudden appearance and is caught off guard and unprepared for the syringe quickly inserted into her neck. The intruder covers Sabine's mouth, letting the injection go to work.

The intruder leans in, dropping her syringe in her pocket and taking her free hand to run it under Sabine's skirt, playing with Sabine's still wet pussy, "My name's Madeline, but you, little bean, can call me Maddy. That is a sweet pussy I can not wait to play with."

Sabine struggles to fight, but the drugs quickly rob her of strength and consciousness. Maddy places her ball cap and coat on Sabine, preparing to walk her out the back to the waiting limo.

As Cobalt moves through the crowd, she's scooped up in dance by a familiar figure,

"Katlyn Stone, you're a long way away from your pink prison. What brings you here? And don't say a plane."

Katlyn, never losing her smiling demeanor, "Oh Cobalt, you cade I forget how funny you can be, but you are correct, we are a long way from Blackstone."

Cobalt quips again, "I'd think you'd be afraid of someone dropping a house on you and your sister, haha." Suddenly a second person presses against Cobalt without even looking, "Hey, Roxy."

Roxyanne pouts, "You ruined the surprise, Cobalt."

Roxyanne, "Oh, such the joker like when you started a rebellion in our home."

Cobalt, continuing the dance, "If memory serves me, I did not issue the challenge. You did, Katlyn. Then you couldn't even land a blow on me and broke down and cried. Tell me if I got anything wrong."

Katlyn growls, "No, you didn't get anything wrong. I've taken your lesson to heart. I plan to get much stronger."

Cobalt nods, "So what brings you two crazy cunts out from castle bitch?"

Roxyanne switches spots with Katlyn, "I came for my kiss. The one you told KitKat you'd give me."

Cobalt, smirking, "Someone feeling left out?"

Roxyanne, biting her lip, "A little."

As Cobalt gives Roxyanne her kiss, she rolls her tongue deep into Roxy's mouth. She trembles at the seduction being poured into her mouth. As Roxy lets a little moan escape, Cobalt breaks the kiss, "Now, if you'll excuse me, ladies, I've got a drink waiting for me."

Roxyanne, grinning, "You're so right, KitKat. She's way more fun drunk."

Cobalt retorts, "Buzzed, not drunk."

As Cobalt works her way back to the table, she looks back to see if her dance partners have left. In her current drunken state, she can't work out why they had been here in the first place.

Sitting at the table, Cobalt looks around, checking on the girls.

Sissy and Jessica are playing pool. Oddly, Sissy is really good at making a joke about knowing how to move the stick right. They're teamed against Vape and Spanner.

Vicious is practicing darts with Sherry. Domino is dancing with a guy. But where is Sabine? She begins searching the bar. She checks the bathroom noticing her collar on the sink with a letter under it.

Dear Cobalt,

Since you've so kindly thrown my house and business into chaos, I've decided to return the favor by abducting your precious little Sabine. She will be my personal guest for the foreseeable future. I promise she will be well taken care of, at least to Penelope's abilities.

Sincerely, your frenemy, Amanda Stone

Cobalt clutching the collar begins feeling her anger turn cold and her focus becoming razor sharp. Knowing Amanda has crossed the line, she's making it personal. Cobalt exits the bathroom with one goal in mind: the absolute destruction of Blackstone but, more importantly, the downfall of Amanda. Cobalt runs smack into Domino, who can tell Cobalt is beyond upset.

Domino, with concern, "What's wrong, Kitty?"

Cobalt, with tears streaming, "They kidnapped Sabine!"

Domino recovers, "Wait, what? Who kidnapped Sabine?!"

Cobalt sniffles, "The bitches of Blackstone, and I'm going to make them pay."

Cobalt turns, leaving with bad intentions. Domino scoops up Cobalt pinning her over her shoulder.

Cobalt begins to thrash, "Let me down right fucking now!"

Domino keeps her pinned, "No chance. You're mad, and your idea is to storm Blackstone. It won't work. I have a plan."

Domino gets Jessica's attention handing Cobalt to her, "Listen, go home, drink, rest, workout, whatever, just don't do anything stupid, OK?"

Cobalt drops her clothes in a heap and crawls into bed, still sobbing as Jesica lays beside her holding her, trying to reassure the distraught warrior.

Finish Misery Business by Paramour

Play One Step Closer by Linkin Park

Cobalt grins as this is one of her favorite dreams. It involves Princess Daphne from the Dragon's Lair video game. "Well, hello, Princess. It seems Dirk has left you in need. Is there anything I can help you with?"

When the pink fog slams down on Cobalt, bringing pain, despair, humiliation, and the unending loneliness with a vengeance.

The voice cracks the sky, "You were supposed to PROTECT HER, and you failed."

Cobalt, yelling back, "I KNOW I FUCKED UP!"

The voice booms again, "EXCUSES! FUCKING EXCUSES! FIND HER, SAVE HER, PROTECT HER!" when suddenly Cobalt's tossed out of the dream and awoken with a thud.

Groaning, Cobalt feels cold metal on her bare skin pulling at a great metal chain and collar. This seems like a Jessica idea. Sure enough, Jessica is in my bed naked. Cobalt pulls her phone out and whispers to Eve, "Play Crossing Field Sword Art Online Acoustic version by Amalee." Tears roll down her cheeks as she begins singing softly. It's not perfect, but it's heartbreaking.

"I was never right for the hero type of role

I admit it

With my heart shivering in fear

I can see today's reflected in each past tear

Even so

It has been calling the heavens to me

But I cannot hide all the emptiness inside

My fleeting heart

Once in my dreams I rose and soared

No matter how I'm knocked around

Or beaten down, I will stand up, restored

All of my love has yet to wake

I know your strength is what I lack

You've got my back and now that I've got yours

I have you to thank for lighting up the dark

Because you're here with me, our dreams will soar free forever

I could never find light to guide me through the night

And with one touch

I'd recall every memory

All too precious to not hold them all close to me

It's tempting to close your eyes and turn from the world

But it's bittersweet

Like you've somehow missed a beat

With no restart

When every wish has overlapped

You'll realize if you carry on with each new dawn

Your hesitation fades

All of your scars will disappear

I will become your sword and shield."

Jessica, hearing Cobalt's sad ballad, "Hey Cobalt, I know you're upset, but we're gonna get her back, I promise," kissing her forehead and pulling her in close.

Cobalt, curiously, "Jessica, why am I wearing a collar and chained to the bed?"

Jessica, with a smirk, "Who knows how these things happen."

Sabine wakes up in a white room sitting on a black leather couch with a table and a couple of chairs. Sabine takes stock of what she's wearing, a lavender school-girl outfit, and the rest of her surroundings. Waiting room processing room.

Sabine gets off the couch and starts searching the room. Interesting thick walls are definitely a big concrete building. One door, small window, holding area, this is definitely the holding area.

Sabine hops up on the table sitting Indian-style, and begins meditating, clearing her mind, bringing her focus as sharp as she can.

Sabine hears the door click open as two sets of shoes enter.

Mrs. P, in her annoyed state, sees Sabine sitting on the table, "Young lady, what do you think you are doing? That is not how you sit at a table."

Sabine opens her eyes, catching sight of Mrs. P and Madilina. Sabine, with a cocky smile, "Oh boy, evil Mary Poppins and the Wish version of Cobalt."

Mrs. P stammers, "Did she call me an evil Mary Poppins?"

Madilina, shaking her head, doesn't take the barb.

Sabine back rolls off the table landing on her feet, pulling the Black Widow pose, "You know Amanda fucked up, right? You've cried havoc and released the cats of war on yourselves. Cobalt will simply carve a path of destruction till she saves me, hahaha. Well, I'm here now. What's the game plan here?"

Mrs. P says, "Well, as your uniform indicates, you're going back to school."

Madilina finally speaks up, "It's Amanda's idea. I think she thinks your Cobalt, you know, is all tomboy-like. She thinks you're both the same, hahaha."

Sabine laughs, "First, no one is like Cobalt. She's one of a kind."

Sabine rushes at Maddy, who drops into a very familiar fighting stance that causes Sabine to change targets to Mrs. P. Sabine launches herself at Mrs.P, hands extended for a quick grab followed by fists raining down, and is snatched out of the air by Jessica, "Oh no you don't!"

Sabine, growling, turns her venomous gaze at Madilina, "You're a Kodachi, you're a Nukenin, a ronin of the Kodachi."

Sabine swings wildly at Madilina, "I'm going to rip your eyeballs out, you cunt."

Madilina is holding Sabine up and away from her as she drops Sabine on her face. Sabine bounces back to her feet, attacking Madilina now with ferocity, not anger, just intensity. Mrs. P is scampering out the door to save her skin.

Sabine is throwing jabs, palm strikes, and kicks. Maddy moves, side-stepping and blocking. Moving back from Sabine, Maddy, in a compassionate tone, "Behave, or I'll force you to behave!"

With hatred in her eyes, Sabine says, "I'll never behave for a traitorous bitch like you." Sabine is assessing the situation. They've moved to the hall, left or right. Mrs. P is to her left, so we go right.

Sabine fakes running left to get Maddy moving, then cuts in the opposite direction as Maddy slips and falls, trying to change direction in her heels. Sabine, barefoot, having kicked off her heels when the fight started, takes off down the hall.

Sabine burst through a door to see Mrs. I, "Shit, this is where they were taking me to begin with. Fuck, this place is a maze."

Mrs. I, unaccustomed to people barging into her saloon, is at a loss, "Um, who are you, and why are you bursting through doors?"

Sabine looks annoyed, "I'm trying to escape, but it's not going well, so if you'd be so kind as to point me to the exit, I'd be so appreciative."

No sooner has Sabine finished when Maddy comes bursting in, "You're really starting to piss me off, Little Bit."

Mrs. P, huffing behind her, "See, this is why she needs an obedience collar!"

Maddy turns an evil glare to Mrs. P, "You'll do no such thing, and if she gets one, you're getting one, Mrs. P. Do I make myself clear?"

Mrs. P wincing, "Fine, fine, fine, but she's been ordered to get modified, so how are we going to accomplish that task?"

Maddy, turning her attention back to Sabine, "She's going to be a good girl or so help me. I'm gonna beat her till she can't move."

Sabine, seeing no possible escape and the numbers quickly becoming insurmountable, concedes, "Where do you want me?"

Maddy, with a lecherous smile, "Strip, then go sit in the chair on the platform."

Sabine pulls her top off, tossing it on the floor. Next is her skirt, also tossing it to the floor. Sabine reaches up, unhooking her back bra off and then slipping off her panties, "Can I keep the socks? The floor looks fucking cold."

Mrs. P, with anger, "Language, young lady, ladies do not speak in such vulgarities."

Maddy, rolling her eyes, knows this is going to be a fucking nightmare with Sabine and Mrs. P, "Yeah, socks are fine. Get in the chair now."

Sabine trudging to the chair gives Mrs. P the bird before plopping down in the chair.

Mrs. P, with clenched teeth, "Oh, you're going to be so much fun to play with."

Maddy secures Sabine's arms and legs to the chair. Mrs. I approaches, "So she's a girl already. What am I supposed to do? She isn't in the system, and no work order was issued."

Maddy, with almost an evil joyful sound, "Well, for little Sabine here, will be the ultimate form of pleasure. We're piercing her nipples. Amanda wanted heavy piercings. I said no because you belong to me, and I want your precious body accentuated, not ruined."

Mrs. P, with a quizzical look, "Why is it Sabine's ultimate form of pleasure?"

Maddy absent-mindedly reaches down, pulling on Sabine's right nipple. Sabine howls in pain and pleasure. Maddy explains that Sabine has ultra-sensitive nipples, and the piercing process will be the most intense pain. Sabine will ever feel, and it will also give her the biggest orgasm ever.

Mrs. P, with a skeptical look, "Are you telling falsehoods, Maddy? That sounds completely made up. I mean, she made some noise from you pulling her nipple, but that's normal for anyone."

Sabine, huffing, "Don't believe this bitch about my body. She doesn't know shit about me."

Mrs. P, stroking Sabine's cheek, "I'd gag your sorry ass, but I wanna hear you scream."

Maddy kneels in front of the widespread Sabine and begins licking her pussy, teasing the outer labia, and flicking her tongue all around. Sabine thrashes, trying to stop the invasion of her pussy from Maddy's probing tongue.

Worse, Sabine's own body is starting to betray her, and her nipples are becoming erect. She's involuntarily moaning as Maddy works her tongue harder and faster, bringing Sabine closer and closer to the edge.

Sabine is getting ready to embrace her orgasm when it stops. All touching, all pleasure just stops. Sabine thrashes, "Maddy, you evil cunt. You'll pay for this, I fucking swear it."

1...456789