Road Tripping Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was determined to make her cum hard one more time as Molly kept saying dirty little things to her. My tongue now went to work her clit as I slowly worked two long fingers deep into her pussy seeking out her own hot spots and the pressure, they liked the best.

Molly saw her buck as she knew he had found her G-spot, along with the pressure on her clit, he had her Cumming hard into his hand and face. "Wait till you get that cock of his in you with that big head and left turn rubbing on your little happy spot kitten," as she pinched one of each of their nipples and moaned with her.

I Looked up at both, Sara, with her eyes still far away and Molly looking on both of us with her eyes and stones radiating Love and deep joy over their joining tonight. Unexpected magic? "I Love You Molly. I Love You Sara." I looked to the lovely women lying there. With a little help from the edge of the bed I stood and first kissed the now alert Sara. She got her first taste of her own pussy mixed in Lou's mouth and Mustache with Molly's own, "magnificent pussy", as Lou said. Both were wonderful apart and mixed, there was a new magic neither had tasted before.

As I kissed Molly deeply sharing all our tastes, Molly reached out to Stroke my cock which had grown hard again eating both lovely women for the last twenty minutes I'd guessed. Molly told me, lie back big man, and let me ride that lovely cock of yours. My couchie is dripping for you!"

Molly got up and had me lay back where she was but further in, so only my feet hung off the end of the bed. Sara rolled to her side playing with my chest hair and nipple saying, "I've only cum like that before when Gail and I played with some sex toys she had gotten just before she had to move."

"We have a couple of toys with us," Molly said as Sara's mouth fell open as new thoughts crashed into her over stimulated mind.

Watching Molly straddle Lou and lower herself onto his dick standing there like a flagpole did not help her mind slow down either. Watching them come together so free and easy convinced her at that moment she would be on the pill or some other contraceptive that would allow her to join freely with Lou or a good man of her own when they found one for her.

Molly bottomed out on his cock with a squish and a soft "You feel SOOO Good in my hot little couchie. I've wanted to ride you all day and feel you fill me with your cum. I wish it was my ass you were filling tonight after, but soon we will be training our asses again!" Her first orgasm washed through her as Sara sat up and sucked on her swinging tits. "Kitten have you ever had a toy or a cock in that cute little ass of yours? Lou is so good at eating and fucking mine. He was so gentle the first time I came like I never had before.

For a moment Sara flashed with all the strong pot and heavy sex to a moment with Gail as her tongue trailed her own hidden flower as she'd called her cute little asshole. They had deeply explored both of their holes with their fingers and tongues, then in the last few times Gail had included a slim vibrator which had made Sara cum in rivers with the toy in her ass and fingers and Gail's tongue in her pussy.

The deep smile and the look of past joy was all the answer Molly need from Sara. "Kitten hop on Lou's face and let him eat your holes. You'll LOVE it, as Molly came again, and he can start training you ass for his cock if you want. You'll LOVE HIS CUM FLOODING YOU!" as another stronger orgasm hit her.

Sara Straddled Lou's face so he could go right to her now hungry little asshole. She had always remembered how her, and Gail were together with a little guilt at some of the things they did together. Here were two people who knew what went on behind doors was only between those there and if all enjoyed what was done and no one was hurt it was all good!

As Lou's tongue snaked into her, Sara rammed two of her own fingers as deeply as she could in her pussy. Molly was telling her how his tongue felt like a hot stick of butter in your ass melting in you only to reappear in a moment as they felt the other in her. At this point there was a grunt and moan all three began to share.

With her own deep orgasm welling up in her and Lou's cock ramming her as hard as he could and twitching on the verge of exploding, Ta'Pau flashed control of Molly's hands to bring hers and Sara's crystals together. Sara saw this and took hers and touched all three of Molly's at once with her pink one.

All three howled as they came in their own voices, Lou's muted by Sara's twitching thighs impaled on his tongue and her own fingers. There had been a flash of four colors visible through all their closed and blissful eyes. Each felt the other cum through and encircle all of them for a moment until all had finished and sat frozen breathing deeply, Lou with some difficulty with Sara still on his mouth, only is nose free.

Sara fell off Lou's slick face curling up almost purring by his side while he held her with one arm, she ran her hand on Molly's sweaty thigh while she was still astride his slowing softening cock. So good, she kept repeating over and over while grinding out smaller waves of pleasure and keeping most of their fluids corked in her, adding to the feeling of fullness within.

"What a mess in me," Molly purred out loud as all could hear their fluids squishing with each swaying motion she made.

"I want it all Molly, sit on my face and let me clean you while you and Sara clean my cock if she likes."

Molly carefully rose from Lou, using her hand to keep about ninety percent of their fluids inside her as she straddled his smiling face while he licked his lips in anticipation. Molly kept herself a few inches above Lou's face and reaching tongue as she released her own hand. Sara watched closely as their mixed of cum rolled out of her on his tongue and into his mouth. The flow changing when Molly bent down to begin to lick his three-quarters hard cock, Sara shifted around to join her tongue going all around his dick, balls, and inner thighs while Molly moaned in response to his deeper cleaning explorations.

For about five more minutes they just cleaned and continued to explore all that their love together had brought forth, but all were now exhausted. and it had to be past 3:30 AM as the Outer Limits had ended a while ago and an old sitcom was on. They all sat up for a moment sharing a glass of water and a long hug. Lou turned out the lights after Molly and Sara had thrown the sheets and a blanket on the bed and all snuggled in, sleeping within five minutes.