Road Tripping Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was fun to dance with and we had a great time up there but being with her was not like when I'm with you. We can share our space and join so much closer. I did not want to offend her, by getting in her space and piss her off by getting to touchy-feely, especially with all the serious shit going on.

Molly laughed back at Lou saying she had no worries about his conduct.

"How was dancing with Molly, Sara?" I asked while I'd settled into a chair alongside the bed they were sitting on. I lit the first of three joints Molly had rolled and passed it Sara. I figured the kid might need some space.

After an hour and two joints, the next late show was almost over when Tom Petty came on and introduced a new song. All got up and danced. Happy after Molly asked Sara how she'd liked dancing with Lou? All had gone back to laying back stoned and happy as Sara said He was fun to dance with as she got up spinning to the band coming back from commercials.

I asked her more about her show and the people around her they had danced and smoked with. She talked more about the people around her and how much she could not wait to get to the Meadowlands arena. "Do you know where we will be staying in New Jersey?

"I have a reservation at a campground about a half hour from the stadium and if their maps were right, I've got a fairly private camp site." I did not tell her about our plan for a quiet site and I'd figured we would just slip away either into the car, or any woods or fields that looks safe for outdoor fun. Sara would understand and give us space if Molly felt it was right. If not, we could wait until, we had dropped her back off in Harrisburg and were on our way to Chicago, but we may stop sooner than planned.

Molly got up and went to her drying handbag, saying I got something for us. I'd traded two of the pine-tree joints to this couple in their fifties sitting next to us, for this. Molly had wrapped up a couple of large buds of their crazy purple weed.

I studied it, noting both the deep purple, green color but also the red hairs all with small clear crystals all throughout and a few deep green veins in places. I whistled and asked, "Bowl or joint my ladies?" I bowed to them.

"Bowl please Sara requested, then saying to Molly wasn't their bowl crazy in the show?" Molly explained to Lou about them as he broke up a small portion of one bud.

While surfing the unfamiliar channels Molly was halted by the graphic. "Up Next STAR TREK," The surf stopped cold as Molly exclaimed, "I hope it's not a shitty third season episode, half of them suck!"

"I hope it's a good one too. Our first Trek together," flashing her the Vulcan hand sign as Sara laughed.

My boyfriend in high school, Carl, loved Star Trek. We would watch the 1:30 show together the last summer he was in Harrisburg before his parents shipped him off to a Christian school to do missions, to keep him "pure". Little did they know she snickered, then saying he was the only guy who was really nice to me," while kind or retreating towards Molly a bit.

Molly tried to make her feel better telling her. "You can find a good guy, I did, and I'd been with enough Loser's. My last boyfriend got caught trying to cheat and then my asshole drunk ex friends had set me up with a grabby drunk, not caring how and if I got home alive. I have not seen any of them since."

Molly then made motions like crumpling up paper and tossing it away. "I have friends in my past like Debbie who was very close to me but had to leave. She is someone like your friend Carl. Memories of he and Debbie are one you keep neat and in a happy place," she made motions like folding a sheet of paper carefully and putting them in an invisible book, bringing them out to make you feel good and remember the good times and feelings with them when we are sad or lonely. I'm sure they do the same with their memories of us too."

I sat stunned at the beauty and simplicity of this statement and I knew I'd have to learn to employ this in the future. The past still nipped at the corners of my mind from time to time. Now I had much better things to do with my time than relive past nonsense and darkness. There was little to be gained from there now!

Sara was working to fully grasp and implement these new ways of looking at and living in the world. Celebrating the good and removing the bad from one's life.

The episode began with Molly a split second faster to the title "Devil in the Dark" than Lou was. "Cool a good one, she'd said after and asked Lou to "Spark that bowl please and get us all high and warm."

We get this channel at home, and I think there is a Twilight Zone and an Outer Limits on after this. I would watch with Carl when we could hang out together, but I was usually asleep by the end.

The bowl of purple weed went back and forth between them followed by a bag of M & M's which left a small heap on Lou's belly and Sara's cheeks bulging with them. Molly could not help but laugh at the crazy stoner sight of them eating and watching TV.

The room got comfortable and warm as the show went on to the point where Spock was in a deep Mind meld with the creature in the episode as they went to commercial to, "extend the drama"

I looked over at Molly with a bit of an evil grin saying. "Molly Drunham My Mind to Your Mind! My Thoughts to Your Thoughts!" In my best Spock voice.

Molly's eyebrow shot up for a moment before she burst out laughing about his earlier comment about mind reading techniques. She was too tired and way too stoned and she lost it a bit laughing.

She tried to look at him as he did his best to arch his eyebrow at her. His dark red brown hair still a bit wet and slicked down. Topped off with his Fu Manchu mustache Molly lost it again and rolled off the bed laughing.

Sara grew a bit concerned as Molly came up giggling "to Much" before clutching her chest and she laughed again before finally calming down enough to say. "It was the eyebrow and the mustache. Like Evil Spock saying it, is what sent me over."

Now pointing a long accusing finger at Lou's chest, with her voice rising, "Evil Spock would do a thing like that!" waving her finger at him in mock anger. Looking back at him with deep suspicion glaring at him across a confused Sara.

"I am not Evil Red headed Spock! I deny all!" I'd been slowly stroking my Fu Manchu while saying this and Molly crawled back on the bed watching me intently.

"I had a suspicion about you and the Mustache!"

Sara looked quick at both of us both concerned and confused. "Who's going to tell me what's going on. Star told me you two had joined in a very deep way. Hesitating for a moment and speaking a little softer, have you mind melded also?"

It was Lou's turn to laugh uncontrollably as the episode began again and he did his best to control himself. Sara looked over at Molly who was blushing and trying to suppress another laughing fit of her own.

Molly was able to breath enough to answer first. "We were talking in the car earlier and Lou and I had been joking he had mind melded with me when we both had the same idea. He just told me he used a different technique then Spock did with his hands. Both looked at the other smiling over Sara as She added, He was very good at it I'd have to say." blowing him a kiss.

He returned it over Sara who, thinking for a moment, understood what they likely meant, and enjoyed the easy warmth, fun, and love they shared and showed the other.

Relaxing during the episode, the woman became more comfortable as all were finally warm under their soft silk skirts. Neither wore any underwear. Molly did not want to, and Sara's were cold and wet from the day.

Sara was enjoying the feel of the soft silk gliding across her pussy and ass while they moved around casually.

Molly too was enjoying lying around like this and like Sara felt the cool silk drape and caress her now seemingly more sensitive of late pussy and ass. The very good pot and the close warmth of all in the room helped.

Both Molly and Sara had been very happy with how Lou had respected Sara's space and body. Lou knew that she needed to see happiness and see how couples could have fun and enjoy being themselves together. His little risqué joke they shared helped to ease the room even more without being vulgar. This was a warmth Sara had only rarely seen or known.

Looking first at Molly and then Lou, who was packing more of the purple weed into his bowl, with Twilight Zone's theme starting in the background. "I'd wish I could find a love like you share. Carl was nice and he was sweet and kind to me, always. We were kids though and I mean it was nice, but it was usually quick and no deep fireworks you know."

Lou let Molly mostly field these statements from Sara as he knew she had more in common with what she experienced.

"We could have been good over time, and we did Love each other, but they sent him away and he can't even write or call me ever!" Then screwing up her courage but knowing there would be no judgement here. "There was Gail also."

Both Lou and Molly looked a bit surprised but both smiled and told her it was fine.

"Sara, Molly said taking her hand, telling her it was fine. Both Lou and I have been with our own sex too. We would never judge you Kitten." This made her feel even more warmth towards the younger woman next to her. Lou kept his attention on the conversation since she kept including both as she talked.

"I'd felt you two were open and cool people who would not hurt me or be mean or judgmental. Star said you were a kind couple and special. Gail was special too. But she had to leave too."

"Was Gail someone you went to school with?" Molly asked.

"No, she was a woman I'd worked with until about a year ago when she had to leave too. She's a black woman who I got to know better when they had a thirtieth birthday party for her after work at a bar that let eighteen-year old's in like me then as long as we did not drink booze in there."

"She's a little shorter than you and maybe twenty-five pounds heavier, and as sweet as you are Molly", Kissing Molly's blushing cheek.

I sat there trying to will the ice water I'd been drinking to go to my blood vessels listing to the woman talk.

Sara now was playing with her pink crystal while Rod Serling talked in the background. After work most Fridays some of us would go hang out there after work and they did not care if we went and smoked in the woods behind the place's parking lot. Gail and I would go out there and smoke one of her Spliefe's as she calls them. She's from Jamaica, and she would always bring a fresh drink for us to share when we smoked."

"I'd turned eighteen, four months earlier and was still missing Carl who'd been sent away a few weeks after my birthday in July. One night it was raining, and she invited me back to smoke and watch TV at her place, and we began to hang out after the bar regularly at her place. The fourth time we hung out at her place we began to deepen our friendship." really unable to better describe their relationship.

It was if a huge weight of built-up guilt, pain, loss, and loneliness was flowing from her and allowing her to face and openly deal with these things without being judged because of who she was with, saying. "I don't care what anyone says anymore!" Now with more newfound strength from the last few hours, she's hoped.

"We had to be very careful around everyone at work and anywhere in public. Only when we could be alone at her place and have a few beautiful hours together." A few tears flowed down her cheeks and Molly held her closer as she continued.

"For six months I was happy even if it was all in secret. It all went to shit when we found out we had a new plant manager coming in from Detroit. Through the company grapevine Gail found out he was a real racist who got rid of any Black, Hispanic, or anyone else he deemed from a lower race. Creep! Sara said with a shiver, I've stayed away from him always and I'd doubt he even knows my name."

"Gail knew she had to hurry and her and six others put in for transfers before the change took place. She went to our Dallas operations to be near her mother. Our old boss knew about who was taking over for him and he helped all those he could. We do talk occasionally and send letters now and then."

"Molly, you and Lou are so cool. Thank you again for saving me." Sara turned to face Molly, kissing her lips again, but this time cautiously probing Molly's accepting mouth with her tongue. In a moment she remembered where she was and who was there, pulling back suddenly fearing she'd gone too far.

Molly's arms encircled her and pulled her close. "It's alright Kitten I feel the same way for you." Molly returned Sara's kiss as tenderly as before. She slowly probed with her tongue and engaged in some light wrestling with Sara's.

Pulling apart and looking deeply into one another's eyes. "Sara, I care for you deeply. I don't want to hurt further, but you must remember Lou and I are joined together."

Sara looked a bit fearful, but Molly put a reassuring hand in her hand. "All I'm saying is that Lou and I are joined, and I won't do anything behind his back, and we have sworn to love one another, not live-in fear or jealousy."

"I will not ask Lou to leave us, but he will respect both me and you! NEITHER of us would do anything you did not want to or were afraid of!"

Molly looking at Lou, who had won a gold star for restraint, as he carefully cleaned and packed his bowl with a purple and pine tree weed mix, to keep his hands busy.

"Lou is as kind and as gentle as anyone I've been with, so you can trust him as I do." continuing to look at him and trusting he would live up to her promise!

"I too had a slightly older woman friend who I was very close with. She made me realize how good one person could make another feel. Only one other man has come even close to making me feel as Lou does. For reasons we cannot ever be together, especially now that he is married!"

"Most guys just try to get in your pants and don't care the next day or worse!"

"Their boys! Molly interrupted, Real and good men are guys like Joe and Lou. He knows he does not have to paw at me or treat me cheap. We work together and we love together." Molly beckoned him on the bed to lean over and kiss her.

Carefully, working to stay off Sara, as Molly and I met for a deep and tender kiss. Leaning on one hand I stroked her cheek softly. I was following her lead to keep things soft and unhurried, not knowing where Molly was totally leading. I had to be mindful of my growing erection, and I wordlessly drew Molly away a little to give myself some respectful space from Sara.

Molly sensed his plight and appreciated how he handled himself around this still fragile young woman.

She next looked to Sara's gray eyes, took her face in both her hands slowly, kissing her almost the same way Lou had kissed her. Sara's smaller mouth and different angle meant Molly came up looking right at Lou when the woman broke their kiss.

"Come here Lou," and they met for another of their deep passionate kisses while Molly stroked his cheek like she had done for her.

"Sara would you like Lou to kiss you too, he is lovely at it."

A split second's hesitation was followed by a soft, "Yes."

I slowly brought our lips together trying to not force anything on her any faster than she wanted. After our short first kiss I backed off just a short distance so we could study the feelings in our eyes trying to send as much kindness her way.

I drew us together again giving her just a little more pressure tenderly parting her soft lips with my tongue. Her mouth opened and my large tongue danced with hers slowly trying not to feel like I was pushing her only asking her. I touched her cheek softly while withdrawing looking into her eyes still trying to project as much love and tenderness as I could to her.

Molly smiled at Lou's restraint with Sara and the warm feelings it gave her seeing how gently and tenderly he treated her. Two things raced through Molly's mind as the scene played out before her.

One. Lou was being very sweet, and she would remember this.

Two, she could not wait to see him kiss a guy like he just kissed her. One day at a time, her dirty little mind raced.

Before she could react, Sara was now looking at her and moved in to kiss her again. This time it was Sara's tongue that probed into Molly's mouth with a gentle force that made her nipples harden immediately and her pussy make its first damp pulse. The magic night which had been all but forgotten until that moment had returned.

Sara reluctantly broke from Molly and went to explore the feel of Lou's mustache and wider but long like Molly's tongue. They had a stronger wrestling match that was deep and unhurried between both of their mouths as his hand again stroked her cheek with is full hand half engulfing the side her small face.

They broke slowly both smiling and looking into each other's eyes as blue and gray met in newfound joy and love. Sara lay back as Lou now took Molly head in both of his hands and began a slow deep kiss with her, their tongues probing and seeking all the others tastes and feeling, as He held them in a feel of warmth and security while they were all but draped across Sara.

Lou had done his best to keep his growing cock off her, but Sara had noticed it bulging up in his shorts, as had Molly when they broke and both women were looking down there.

"Lou, I love you with all my heart!" Molly then went to kiss Sara deeply again as both their tongues met in the middle, continuing their introductions.

When the woman broke after a deep moment. Ta'Pau took over and looked deeply into Sara's gray now happy and excited eyes. "Sara are you sure about all we are doing here and where this is leading? WE both swear, looking at Lou briefly who was looking at both woman and listening intently, we do not want to ever hurt you and we will see you again for New Jersey and soon after for as long as you can stay and join us. All three were smiling and looking at the other with nothing but love flowing around them as four crystals all began to deepen their hues or shine even while muted by the room lights and the construction materials blocking their view of the universe.

"OK, from here on out we are all in it for the long haul! As friends and lovers! All limits respected for love. Agreed! Say I Do!"

"I DO!" said all three strongly looking the eyes of all while their hands were joined. Molly had taken a lead of her own choosing in this private bonding.

"Sara, Lou and are I are joined in a circle of love and trust for joy and exploration of ourselves and the world around us. Will you join our circle of love and trust in joy and exploration of ourselves and the world around us? We will help and guide all around us to find more love and joy while showing and spreading what we feel to the world around, and if others are of a kind and generous heart and all agree to them fully joining our circle of love, they can become one with ever increasing the love and joy all will feel. We will be there for the others in all times, good and bad. In Joy and to hold the others in times of sorrow or loss that will come. In times when the other is sad or sick we will all be there for them no matter what! Our "Circle of Love" had now evolved into a "Sphere of Love." Do we all agree!"

"WE agree!" Three voices rang out in unison followed by six arms entwining and three mouths working as near as they could to the others as their tongues reached out to make a circle into their Sphere of Love. Lou's long and strong arms went around the woman pulling them all gently closer as Molly and Sara kissed deeply while Lou kissed both of their necks and rubbed their shoulders.

After several moments of them all getting used to the others, Sara pulled back for a moment and looked at both with a new concern in her emotional gray eyes. "I have to say something Very important. I am NOT on any birth control! I don't want to get pregnant! I Love you both and I know you would never abandon me but please we have to be careful, for now unless you have some condoms on you?"