Road Tripping Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara hugged Molly even closer and kissed her cheek again, saying "Thank you." softly to her snuggling in and almost inaudibly purring, into her neck.

The sound and warm feelings that it gave Molly raced through her entire body. She had already felt more than just the "mothering little lost waif thing" and Sara's comfortable chatting earlier, topless for two long minutes, did not help Ta'Pau keep this from getting out of hand. She was very scared, vulnerable and in need of sincere love and compassion, but was this right and how would Lou react?

He and Sara had barely had a chance to even talk today so far. If this was meant to be and right Molly would have to control this situation. SHE had taken in a lost, cold, lonely, and badly hurt kitten and shown her there was love and warmth in the world. If she was going to bring her into her and Lou's world, she must learn to love herself and how to find good people to love and join with too.

She looked at the pink crystal dancing about on her small chest like her beloved trio swaying between her swaying bra free boobs. Soon all four crystals were dancing in unison to the last song of the first set. Sara held Molly's hand for most of the song until the lights came up to her hugging Molly again.

Lou and Maggie were having a blast up above them, smoking the bowl until it got too hot to hit from others around them refilling it along its journey. One of the teens around them asked how Lou got his bowl past security, and he pointed to his wet boots saying he usually put them in his "chucks", but it was boots today which was a bit less comfortable. I said, "I did wipe the bowl before we smoked." Two of the group around them said they had sneakers like that, and they thanked him for the idea.

As the first set got close to the end Lou sat down as Maggie did, talking and having a drink. When I joked with her about my not being able to keep up with these kids, I got a punch in my arm from my forty-six-year-old date getting back up saying let's see if you can keep up "Old Man."

Maggie was having a good time dancing with Lou and all the Kids around them, with her very big tits dancing under her shirt to match the swaying dancing all were doing. Still, both kept one eye on the section with Molly and Sara and if there were any suspicious looking people in the aisles or watching them at any time. She had been able to see Donna at times when there was enough light, and from what she could tell all was going to plan there, so far.

At the break, Lou and Maggie waited for Molly and Sara to come up the stairs, both dancing and happy, although Sara had wisely put the knit hat and Lou's coat back on. No need to go looking for trouble. They made it a quick trip and did not go looking to meet up with anyone. They went as a group for a pit stop and got some more drinks before heading back to their seats.

Lou and Maggie left off as before dancing and chatting with the eight kids around them. They were only disappointed when they said they would not buy beer for the eighteen- and nineteen-year old's but they apologized with a fresh pine tree smelling fatty and all was forgiven.

Molly and Sara began the second set dancing in a haze of purple weed as the old arena shook like it was having its own orgasm to the beat of 30,000 feet sometimes dancing in near unison. Sara held Molly's hand for most of the set drawing strength from her along with the sheer joy of most of those around her.

Below, to a rocking and loud time, a rough version of justice was served! What appeared to be a kiss became a tearing groin hold, followed by a warning that any cries for help or resistance would meet with immediate torn castration!!

Donna was surrounded by two men and three women, who shielded her actions and watched over her for any sudden weapons or resistance. They told those near not to interfere as the RAPIST of a nineteen-year-old was meeting justice tonight! Donna told one of the women to get his flask from his coat telling her to make him drink it all while she held his nose, threatening to crush the cartilage! Donna told him she was the Angel of Justice and that if anything ever happened to Sara, or ANYONE threatened Sara again or if her sister or any of her friends did anything to her, the Angel of Death would visit him and them!!

As the drugs in his flask took effect Donna first crushed his testicles, then while groaning into unconscious she released his destroyed Balls. As his hands grabbed for his crotch, she took his hands and the last sounds he heard were his own scream with the audience cheers and the breaking of seventeen bones in his hands in thirty-one places.

Nineteen people passed by as he was left slumped in his seat looking like another passed out over partier. Three other women all but carved the word RAPIST into his forehead and cheeks with a sharpie marker while the rest just spat on him and poured warm beers and soda on IT!

Twelve hours later IT awoke screaming in the holding cell at the arena, pissing blood flailing shattered hands. The woman on duty watching the last one in the holding cells on her monitor got up for another coffee and doughnut before dialing the "non-Emergency" police and rescue for another Drunk with minor injuries crying in IT's cell.

"JUSTICE SERVED!!"

Lou gave Maggie a kiss on the cheek, and they shared a big hug as he left before the encore to get to the pre-arranged place where with a smile, he would fall in ten feet behind Donna all the way to Andromeda where all would meet briefly.

Maggie waited to the end of the show, giving hi-fives to group they had smoked with all night and flashing them to give the guys a thrill and planting a deep French kiss on the girl with them who asked to touch her tits. She got more than just a touch to the guy's amazement! Maggie then got to the top of the stairs where Molly and Sara were just coming up from.

It was only a few moments later that the woman arrived while Donna and Star were talking on the tailgate, half out of sight. Sara ducked in first thanking her but asked no questions. Maggie also went under right behind her and gave her a quick kiss and a silent exchange of looks about the events of the night.

Donna took both of Sara's hands in hers, looking into her eyes deeply. "I want that dance with you in Jersey in a few days Sara. Live and love in joy and beauty, not with fear and sadness. It is much better in this life, Trust Me!"

Sara looking back gaining some more of the older woman's strength said, "I will and It's a date for Jersey!" giving the much larger woman as deep a hug as her smaller arms could, returning as much thanks and gratitude as she could for all she had done.

Lou got the grill going as Donna and Maggie departed to quick hugs and promise to see them in Worcester in a few days. He had to cook the eight thawed burgers or toss them, but the two bags of meatballs could keep with some hotel ice. The burgers were quickly cooked and eaten with some OJ's to put in some vitamins after this long cold day.

The rains began to pick up again, as the temperature fell and all hugged wishing all safe journeys to Worcester.

Molly took Star aside from everyone telling her Sara was going to stay with them tonight, and all was on for her going to New Jersey in a few days if all went well.

Star looked deeply into Molly's eyes, took her hand, placing it on her crystal while she tenderly clutched her trio. "Our kitten is Fragile, and she must be shown love, and learn to trust you. DO NOT Betray her! She will NOT survive the loss now!"

Star talked to Molly as a teacher to the pupil she had become. "She is of a kind heart, and she wants to know love. You and Lou can show her all the good of love between people who do not hurt the other. You will help lead her to find love of her own among the kind people of the world."

Star closed her eyes after these words and met Molly in a lightly lingering kiss on the lips while they touched their crystals with the other's hands for an instant. "You will be fine and so will Lou. He has patience and control from his love and trust in you. Changing expressions. You have a question?"

Drawing her in closer and lowering her voice. "Lou said the crystals talked to him twice. Once in the past and once with me?? He did not elaborate and seemed he may be confused! Star he may need some guidance in ways I know not of. Looking deep into Star's deep green soft eyes. Yet?"

"Worry not my Apprentice, all will be fine, and it is a good thing for Lou. He is no crazier than you already know or have not explored." She added with a sexy wink.

I will talk with Lou in Worcester, but I suspect he was completely honest with you.

Lou finished packing up with Sara's eager help. They compared what each felt was the highlight of the show's first and second sets. Lou found out Sara had been a Bob Dylan fan before the Dead and the Desolation Row cover in the first set was a highlight for her there, since it was their covering his music, which led her to them.

Thankful for all the dry stuff they had left behind in the warm hotel room, all three got in Andromeda's front seat to leave as the rain grew heavy again. Sara between them, at five foot one could hardly see over the dash with the seat ninety percent back. She lay against Molly putting in a Tom Petty tape. The all relaxed still a bit high from the show and a little relieved there had been no trouble for Sara at the show and after.

Sara was softly breathing and snuggled in lightly sleeping against Molly as the cars began to move. Looking at Lou with her eyebrow elevated she asked, "dear I found a stray Kitten, can we keep her please?" Almost laughing at the absurdity of the question but catching herself as she'd realized the reality it all.

"Let's go Lou, we're all cold, wet, and tired. Make it up to you soon with interest." She'd added with her wicked grin and a short buzzing sound.

Sara stirred while crossing the speed bumps at the exit and she straightened up and watched the cars go past. Lou asked if anyone wanted to hit a drive thru. All agreed dry clothes and cookies were good enough. Pulling into the hotel lot Lou was happy to see there were a lot of apparent concert goers in the hotel. Pot smoking would not be an issue. The whole building did smell of pot as Lou went to the desk and paid for the next night on his hotel room.

They had a room on the top floor of the two-story hotel near the back away from the road. Lou stopped in a dark area of the lot before going to park where they could see Andromeda from their room. In the darkness as Lou rolled to a stop, he told the woman to wait a moment. "Sara I'm going to show you one of Andromeda's secrets. Please tell no one of what you will see here next." Lou opened his ashtray and then popped the switch to open the first secret panel inside were two more bags of pot and an envelope with more tickets and all their loose sales money from the day. Molly quickly put all in her big bag as he closed all in a second and they pulled into a well-lit slot.

"That's so cool, I swear I won't tell a soul, but that's so cool!" Sara exclaimed, relaxing a bit from seeing her first secret, "She rides nice too and you are going to California in her. Wow, wish I could just go like that."

"Let's go inside and warmup. We can talk more there, but I want to get out of these boots. My feet have been wet for ten hours."

Mine will be gross too both women added in unison while all three slid out of the car. Lou and Molly got the cooler with the leftover food and all their wet clothes they could hang to dry a bit before the laundry. They had given Sara the key and once she let them in, all three collapsed onto the bed and chairs.

After resting for thirty seconds Lou sighed, "I'm going to go pee then I'll get our ice for the coolers before the machines are all emptied."

"You can go next Sara; I'm going to put on anything dry I can find." Molly took off her right timberland and poured a slim stream of water onto the carpet. "I'm scared what my foot will look like, I've read about trench foot," as her sock came off and landed on the floor with squish and Molly rubbing some blood back into her pale, wrinkled, size 8.

Lou was out in time to hear her second sock land in its own puddle. My feet will look just as good in ten minutes when I get my boots off as Sara scooted past for the bathroom.

"Lou, my feet may never dance again!" Molly pouted, shaking her almost white wrinkled feet his way.

"I hope you recover Molly. Dancing with Maggie was fun, but it's you Molly I love dancing with at the shows. I guess I will just have to carry you into Worcester." Stepping past her with his own foot squishing he picked up the ice bucket and their bottle bag. Lou hoped to be done in one trip and get himself warm and dry at last.

Molly was going through their bags looking for dry stuff for Sara to wear. She had her blue/green skirt and tie-dye to wear for a little while now. "Let's see what I've got in here that might be good for you Sara", as Molly tossed on the bed some fresh shorts and briefs for Lou and his red/blue tie-dye which Sara picked up to examine. Molly tossed an old tank top, the skirt from her mother, and a too small Genesis shirt she still loved onto the bed. Working on the drawstring of the blue and orange skirt Molly told her as Lou came back in with the Ice. "I'll have to get this a bit drawn in for you, it is tied for my waist, as she patted her cute round belly.

Sara laughed, "You're beautiful, I wish I'd put on a few pounds."

"That's ok, time and like Star said a few kids will change you. She was your size when she met Joe, and now she had boobs and with a pair on the say who knows, we are all different and we are all changing over time." Hefting her own boobs under her shirt, "these sit an inch lower then when I was eighteen but Fuck Bra's, I don't care.

"How about you Lou? Do you mind if they hang to my waist twenty years and eight kids from now?"

"That ok mine will be lower too and the hair will be gone by kid 4 so we will all adapt," he finished with a laugh. "Fu Manchu will be gray but still there if you like."

"I like Lou, very much! I'm going to shower and change quick; do you want to change in the large bathroom Sara while I shower, and Lou gets warm out here."

Lou was happy to get out of all the wet clothes. He quickly got on his dry shorts that had been left out for him, although his tie-dye had gone with Sara into the bathroom and Molly's Medium Genesis shirt would not fit, so he got another older tie-dye out for the night. Once done he put all their soaked boots and Sara Reeboks and socks alongside the heater as he turned up the heat in the room. Hopefully Sara's would be dry for her by morning, he and Molly had dry spares at least.

In the bathroom Molly put the shower on to warm the room and quickly lost her soaked pants and then began un-layering up top. Sara was in her panties with her arms folded across her small chest almost mesmerized with Molly's body as the last layer hit the sink and she let out a relieved sigh. "Dry at last." She saw Sara staring at her and for a second fought her own natural shyness.

Sara needed to be shown courage. Not fear or shame of who she was or anyone else was. "Hey Sara, have you ever seen another woman naked before?"

She replied with a broad smile, "Yes I have, I was just surprised how beautiful you are," looking now to the floor and her own smaller body.

Molly picked up her chin and looked deep into her gray eyes. "You are very beautiful too! Never forget that!" She gave her a warm hug as Sara seemed to want to hold on before breaking and seeming a little uncomfortable.

"It's alright Kitten, I'll take a quick shower and then you can hop in and warm up a bit. We'll get all dressed up to relax for a while. No rush to do anything except laundry for the next twenty-four hours at least." while closing the shower door for a quick wash of the important places. Hair wash could wait for morning when she could let it dry.

Sara handed her a towel and quickly got under the hot water happy to be warm and clean for the first time in eighteen hours.

"Take your time in there Sara and warm up. You looked half blue at times, and I will try and get your skirt set right." Molly ducked her head out of the door and ask Lou if he could try and turn up the heat.

"No problem, already on it. I blew her a kiss as she dripped topless for me out the door before quickly going back to keep the heat from the shower in. I was doing my best to suppress any thoughts about Molly and Sara in the shower. BE COOL and listen to Molly or you could screw things up Royally!! It was all her lead.

Molly had a towel ready to wrap Sara in when she emerged from her longer shower. Molly was already dressed in her blue green tie-dye and skirt. "Towel off good Kitten, Lou's shirt is almost new, and you don't want to be tie-dye all over. Do you want this old tank top in place of a bra?"

"With these 32B's I think I'm ok. I just wear one out of habit because of stupid work rules. I wish I could leave there, but jobs are tough in Harrisburg." She let the shirt fall almost to her knees as they cuffed it a bit and got her skirt securely in place on her slim waist.

Molly wiped the mirror and they stood next there taking in the sight of their reflections. "Much better than an hour ago," Molly pronounced. She hugged Sara again and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Sara looked herself in the mirror, thinking for a moment where she could have been now if not for Molly and everyone else. Taking Molly's hands in hers and facing her, "thank you for saving me! I'd be all but dead by now or maybe even worse! I want to live free and happy like you and Lou. This is right!"

She hugged Molly tightly and gave her a firm kiss on the lips before drawing back and staring into her soft brown eyes.

With her eyebrow rising she told Sara, "Let's let Lou in here and have a snack while he showers. Then we can all smoke and talk as one, warm and clean. Lou is a real good man, and I don't think you have met too many. Trust me Sara, no one here will ever hurt you or ask you to do anything wrong or anything you don't want too!"

"I know, she'd answered, let's go show Lou our outfits."

They emerged dancing to the TV jingle, spinning in their colorful outfits for Lou. "You are both beautiful and I hate to leave you, but I really want a shower and to warm up. I'll see you lovely women in ten minutes. I broke up a bunch of weed on the tray on the table. Please pack the bowl and roll some joints if you like for us Molly. I left a pack of papers from the car on the tray."

The ladies watched a very funny fat guy with a crew cut on the Tonight Show, while Molly rolled, almost spilling the weed and Sara munched on some corn chips, laughing out loud.

I jumped in the shower, and I quickly warmed in the strong spray. At about 215 pounds I had insulation to take the cold and wet today, but I had not enjoyed it! After five minutes I was happy to towel off and get some dry clothes on.

It was my turn to exit the bathroom to an auto commercial song that I'd done my best dance steps to without the sexy spinning skirts. They laughed in approval at my dance moves to the bad rhymes for cars.

"Not half bad there Lou." Molly added to her claps.

"I've got good balance and I'd know better than to try any Saturday Night Fever stunts. I just dance to the music as it leads me, is the only way in can explain it."

"I Understand." Molly looking at Lou now getting a bit deeper than she realized like the crystals earlier. His mind was both smart and open with all senses to what was around him. He just did not try and over analyze things. He accepted them, studied, and learned from them and more about himself and the wider world all at the same time. "How was dancing with Maggie?"