Road Tripping Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had been a three pack in the back of Andromeda's glove box that Molly had joked about because she did not like the brand saying, "I am glad we don't need these," as she dropped them in the trash bag when cleaning the car three days ago.

Molly carefully took Lou's cock in her hand through his shorts, looking down, "You have to stay out of Sara's pussy until we get you some GOOD raincoats or she goes on the pill like me, Understood!"

She shook my dick as I shook my head in agreement. I did not want to get Sara pregnant either! Holding me still adding. "You will get to cum in many other places tonight I promise."

Sara watched Molly handle Lou through his shorts in a way she had never seen Lovers treat the other. Slowly and without fear or any reluctance at touching the other. Their minds and bodies were free of guilt of any hang-ups with the other.

"Sara, Lou has some self-control, but we won't tease him too much." She kissed both quickly and lit a joint to give all a few minutes to relax and absorb all going on in case of second thoughts on Sara's part. Nothing could be forced or coerced.

While Lou was hitting the joint Molly brought her mouth to Sara's and began a long-shared shotgun hit between them. After they broke Lou took a second hit passed the joint back to Molly and gave Sara a careful shotgun hit making sure not to overwhelm her smaller lungs. Molly drew Lou in for another shared hit while Sara took a minute to recover, have a small hit of her own before catching Molly just after her kiss with Lou with her waiting shared hit. Molly held her as she wobbled back to the headboard after the hit. All took single hits while trying to find the brain cells that had gone missing in the last five minutes.

Molly kissed Lou on his cheek and asked. "Can Sara and I have few minutes?

I'd moved back to the back and edge of the bed to give them some space, Molly putting her hand on my leg letting me know to stay on the bed though. I sat up with my back against the headboard as the two beautiful women began a slow deep kiss and drew themselves closer.

Watching the slow passion of these two women next to me I had to pick up and work on cleaning and refilling my bowl slowly. It was either this or bite my own hands to stop me from stroking my cock through my shorts!

Molly was kissing Sara deeply and slowly as their tongues began slow explorations. Sara's hands were free to explore Molly's body as she'd longed to since seeing her naked in the bathroom earlier. Feeling her ass through the skirt she now understood why the blue green was a favorite being so soft as it glided with her hands across her soft round butt cheeks. She felt the older woman cooing into her mouth encouraging her to continue, both shifting for better access for each only breaking for a quick breath, before renewing with increasing fervor.

Molly had ended up kissing her while almost hanging suspended over her whole body. Sara's hands went under her shirt to explore her large breast's hanging free under the XL tie-dye. Molly soft moans began to come through their continuing kiss as her nipples were being lightly pinched and pulled. Sara's smaller hands, softer, but still strong from the piece work she did in her job, were an exciting contrast to his larger and rougher yet gentle hands.

After several minutes of exploration, Molly broke their kiss and straightened up flipping her hair and moaning as her hands held Sara's to her breasts pressing them deeper into her soft but still firm tits, their twenty fingers all kneed them in time to their own song.

Both were swaying and making soft happy sounds while their eyes and stones shined in the growing lovelight. Molly removed her hands for a moment. Taking care not to take her necklace with it, she flipped off her shirt, taking it in a free hand and pushing it to Lou's smiling face so he could share in his beloved's scents.

Silently, except for all their heavy breathing and pleasure sounds of all, Molly took Sara's hands from her naked breasts and took her shirt off slowly, handing it to Lou saying we all will get to know all of one another. "We will learn how each of us all feel, taste and smell, and everything else connecting us in our Sphere of Love. There are no secrets between Lou and I, only vast areas of our past lives we have not learned of and from together."

Molly had mostly only thought she was talking about the almost quarter of a century they had both been alive. She had a sense of, and Star had talked cryptically of their "deeper connection shared over time" and other statements that Molly had noted for further questioning in the future. She had no real idea of how deep and old some connections of their souls that had recently met again were.

Sara's hands returned to exploring Molly's breasts soon joined by her mouth taking a nipple in her lips and flicking its tip with a rapid motion that went straight to her clit. Molly brushed away Sara's short light brown hair from the back of her neck and began to kiss her where Lou had found a spot to make her climb the walls of the tent. In Sara this led to deeper moaning suction and light bites on one nipple and renewed pinches on the other.

Molly's hands had begun to explore Sara's small chest and now hard as diamond pink nipples standing out almost as far as hers did from her much larger breasts. Soon she worked down at sucking and lightly biting Sara's rock-hard left nipple while she pinched her other with one hand, and stroked Molly's head and moaned softly. Molly resting on one hand herself and pinching one of her own rock-hard nipples groaned into Her small chest all the way through her small body, making Sara's clit jump, pulse and a flash of warmth flood her free pussy.

Switching to her other breast Molly brought her hand around to stroke Sara's ass changing the tone of her love sounds a little deeper. Sara looked over at Lou who was just sitting there smiling packing the bowl slowly. "Relax and enjoy Sara. We love you and will never hurt you. Molly will show you nothing but love as will I."

I'd then reached over to stroke Molly's back for a moment telling her my will was good for now but not infinite. The last few days had helped to Lou to keep his self-control.

Molly broke after another moment saying, "Lou bought me this skirt to go with the tie-dye he had given me earlier that morning then my mom gave me the skirt you are wearing that I think she wanted to wear for him, remembering her teasing them, let's dance for him to all that good music out there.

There were at least three different stereos' going in the background, all playing different dead songs, loud enough to cover any of the growing sounds in their room.

Lou moved back to the chair and watched in stoned fascination as the two lovely women began to sway and dance topless to the blending rhythms in the background. I lit and passed the bowl of the mix of purple, and pine weed to Molly who took a deep hit and passed the bowl to Sara who took one as large. They ran their hands up and down their bodies while sharing the hits they both had as then bowl went around twice before Sara brought it to Lou. She sat in his lap softly on his obviously very hard cock. She passed him the bowl enjoying the feel of his very warm erection through his shorts and her silk skirt.

Lou held the bowl out for Molly and put his mouth to Sara's nearby breast and began to slowly lick and suck on her nipple, with the same gentle start he had used kissing her earlier. She had been hurt by too many men in the past, he had to be extra careful with her, she was still fragile and should not be pushed beyond where she wanted to go. There was no need to rush with anything here.

Molly watched them on the chair while taking her hit. She bent down to first to slowly shotgun Sara again, then handed her the bowl so she could join Lou at her other breast. Sara took one more hit from the dying bowl and put it on the table with a smoky moan escaping from her lips.

Molly sat back to get a moment to breathe, and Lou took a moment to stretch his back and shoulders from their awkward angle. Sara lightly squirmed on Lou lap before getting up so as not to drive him too crazy to soon. He had been as kind as Carl had been with her but without the fear and hang-ups his family had filled him with.

With her own wicked little smile at Molly, she ducked her hug and went and quickly goosed her ass as she jumped on the bed just out of her grasp. I laughed as Molly made a lunge at her only to be ducked again and left of lying on the bed as Sara danced around her lightly tapping her butt before she ran into my arms quick as Molly rolled off the front of the bed landing in a three-point stance.

Standing erect now with her chest heaving a bit from the exertion while very stoned and tired. "Our kitten is fast on her feet." Molly said, walking to us with a warm smile seeing us sitting there. When she reached us, Sara took a large pink nipple in her mouth purring deeply into her chest with her own moans as Lou stroked her ass and sides. Molly's knees buckled as she let out a loud purring moan of her own and began to lean down to take Sara's nipple in her mouth, the colors on the women's chests let out a pulse and the warmth flowed from all throughout them.

Sara pushed both of their heads into her small chest again moaning and feeling how each mouth worked her nipples in different and exciting ways. Lou and Molly were both running their hands all along their sides and each other's ass while on Sara's chest. After a moment they released her chest from their mouths and Molly stood Sara off Lou's trapped rock-hard erection.

Standing just in front of her and with her half turned to Lou, Molly wordlessly reached behind Sara and undid the knot she had made to keep her skirt on her slim waist while she lowered her own blue green one to the floor as both women stood naked in arms reach of Lou.

Molly asked Lou to hand her two pillows for her and Sara. With a deep kiss Molly placed Sara on the bed putting one of the pillows under her head while keeping her slim ass just at the edge of the bed and placing the other pillow under her knees. Molly Hated Rugburns, no matter how much fun was had getting them. She had set her at an angle where Lou could easily see about 75% of what was happening without having to move.

With Sara laying back with her eyes closed Molly began to explore her with a deep inhale of her lightly brown-haired triangle and the top of the wispy hairs barely covering her already visibly moist slit. She looked delicious and smelled clean from the recent shower. Only the scent of her pussy quickly heating with all the love and foreplay going on with all in the room.

Molly looked up from Sara's slim thighs at Lou with her eyebrow almost raised into her scalp saying in a deep loving voice. "Extraordinary patience will receive an extraordinary reward." Followed by her taking her long tongue and starting to run it from the top of her slit all the way down towards her pussy and ass holes.

Sara moaned and raised her hips with Molly's first pass along her making it easy for her to tongue her to run just short of her "Little brown flower" as Lou called hers. Molly was using the same motions and pressures he had used on her to make her come hard every time. With each pass her long tongue dipped a little deeper in her slit circling her hole and clit with each pass. Her pussy hole felt small as was the rest of her body compared to hers, but she tasted sweet and wonderful.

Sara was now moaning deeply with each pass. She put her left hand on the back of Molly's head hoping for increased pressure and was rewarded with a long finger carefully probing deep into her while her clit was being licked and sucked in rapid alternating movements. Soon her first finger was joined by another long slim one that Molly kept licking off after each couple of thrusts into her as her pussy began to flow strongly. Molly was probing for her G-spot and any other hot spots that would help to increase her pleasure.

Sara now was moaning and making all kinds of happy sounds with her hands pinching both her nipples as Molly had found and was now deeply fondling her G-spot while matching the motions on her clit. Thirty seconds of this led to Sara's exclaiming " Oh My God!" Her legs going out straight before wrapping around Molly. Her whole body jumped off the bed with the first wave as she rolled with the waves of pleasure running through her.

Molly felt her spasm around her finger and four separate splashes of her cum coat and shoot past her fingers onto her chin, while she continued to slowly lick her clit. She kept her fingers impaled in her as she stood and the bent down to kiss her for two full minutes deeply while still manipulating her fingers inside her causing her to squirm, moan and cum in small continuing waves.

Taking her fingers from her Molly said softly we should share you with Lou. She removed them from her and brought them to his nose and mouth allowing him to deeply inhale her scents while beginning to lick her two wet and shining fingers. With her free hand Molly worked to free Lou of his bursting shorts.

Sara had recovered enough to sit up and watch Lou clean her from Molly's fingers as she had carefully lowered his shorts with her free hand showing his rock-hard cock with his head purple from all the heavy foreplay and visual stimulation. Molly told her take a lick of his pre cum. He tastes wonderful but be careful if he says he is going to cum he will mean it.

For a moment she took her time to look at him closely, having had few chances to study a man up close like this. She had sucked on Carl's cock and a couple of the losers she had dated briefly in between, but never in a well-lit room with no hurry or pressure, had she lived this kind of experience. She began to lick his head and liked the taste of his per-cum and he smelled clean and tasted good to her. As Molly whispered words of encouragement and warning about how much cum he was likely to unleash. She continued to lick and work his swollen head into her mouth enjoying the challenge of his organ.

Molly was rubbing her back telling her how good his dick would feel in all her holes in the future if she liked and how hard he made her cum when they joined. Sara backed off for a moment to catch her breath and look some more on Lou's cock. Molly stroked Sara's cheek as both women began to lick Lou again with their tongues meeting and greeting along both sides of his cock and trailing each other to his balls.

Molly told Sara "Spit on his tip and try and let him down your throat but be careful while I lick his tasty sweaty balls. Sara followed her advice spitting on his tip for the lube an trying to work her head and mouth around and down his thicker than ever before cock.

Molly was both working on his cock and balls and feeling for him to begin to tense. Once he did, she tapped Sara out and quickly took him in her mouth that was now used to him. Sara watched in fascination as Molly was soon all the way at his base and breathing through her nose while sucking and licking him while she bobbed her head up and down. One of Sara's hands took over playing with Lou's rigid balls while her other returned to kneading Molly's right breast.

Lou's whole body went rigid, and all the day's long tension was about to be released. He warned Molly but she knew by now all the signs he was about to cum, A lot! Molly was about a quarter of the way down his cock when the first blast of his cum made her cheeks balloon as she fought to swallow some before the next two waves filled her cheeks and mouth.

Quickly she pulled Sara over to greedily catch the next smaller shots of cum into her waiting mouth. She did like the taste of his cum and continued to suck all that came out of his still spasming cock while he and Molly were sharing a deep long cum soaked kiss above her. Sara could smell Molly's steaming pussy a foot from her nose while she continued to milk more cum from Lou.

Both Lou and Sara's hands met in Molly's pussy while both were tasting his cum from different sources still. She was soaking wet and moaned into his mouth at the instant of their touching her clit and pussy. Lou broke the kiss from her and said, "Your turn to cum Molly." Sara got up with a smile and kissed them both as all took a moment to stretch their backs and legs.

I told her to lay down how Sara was, while I used the pillow under my knees, as my tongue began to hunt the trails of her own pre-cum running down her legs in the last hour.

Sara watched for a moment as he began his slow loving way of going down on her. Looking up at Sara I said, "I can't wait to do this with you too. Watching her play with her wet and open pussy I added. "Go sit on Molly's face, both of you will love it!"

Molly had let out a deep approving moan at Lou's suggestion to the quickly moving Sara, two of his fingers entered her swimming through her flow to find her sensitive spots. She had gone longer than the others without an orgasm and Lou wanted to fix that quickly!

Molly's moans were quickly drowned out within Sara's thighs as she lowered herself on Molly facing Lou so she could watch him eat her, seeing what made her happy so she could do the same to her soon after. In a moment Sara felt Molly's Long tongue reach into her pussy deeply as her whole-body moaning orgasm almost threw her off her face. Sara watched Lou's face get wetter with each pass and swirl of his tongue in her. She switched from pinching her own nipples to Molly's rock-hard pink one's dancing as another orgasm ripped through her. Sara came as she both sucked her clit and drew a strong cool breath across her overheated pussy causing a stream of fluid to race over Molly's face from both sides, Sara slowly fell to her side now slowly stroking Molly's heaving chest.

My face had been clamped in place by her strong thighs from first orgasm rolling through Molly. I fought for breaths watching Sara ride her to another strong cum before rolling off Molly's gasping mouth with a look of bliss of her small face.

I got up with my face and mustache still dripping from Molly's strong orgasm. She was still gasping and twitching lightly on the bed, her eyes still a bit distant. I looked at Sara saying softly. "Come here Kitten and taste our love Molly in my kiss."

We joined in a deep kiss as I quickly began to stroke her own dripping pussy to her own orgasm in less than a minute of playing with her clit.

Sara was flowing almost as freely as Molly did with all the deep stimulation she had barely known before and the gentle loving way they had like both Carl and Gail had been with her. It all just felt so natural with the stream of events when Lou laid her down next to Molly, Sharing the long pillow under their heads as Lou knelt between her slim spreading legs, repeating the thigh cleaning of her own streams. This just heightened the anticipation of what he was going to do next.

She had watched how Molly had cum with him and she knew he liked what he was doing down there unlike most guys who were young and shy like Carl or just did not care how much the woman enjoyed herself. She felt his wider tongue begin at the top of her slit like Molly had and slowly trace her entire slit using his width to lap her spreading her lips and stroking the whole of her with each pass.

Her flow quickly increased as Molly was kissing her ear and lightly playing with her breasts. She was telling her that his tongue would be deep in her soon and how that with his fingers would have her Cumming many times. As He passed to the bottom her pussy Lou made some tentative tracks across her own brown rose and Sara let out a deep moan as she raised her hips up saying please keep doing that "I Love it" and her first strong orgasm rolled through her little body from his eating her.