Road Tripping Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got the ticket and my house key, lot of good it will do with old Gin and Newport's breath."

Molly had to suppress a laugh. The Mattress her and Lou had just christened, had originally been bought for April's Aunt Mable or as Mom secretly called her, "Old Gin and Pall Mall breath!" Her breath turned the curtains yellow, but her pee cleared the pipes in the sixty-year-old house.

Star told Molly. "Why don't you take her up front for a smoke and turn the heat on and towel her off. Take your time I will watch things until Lou gets here and I'll fill him in and tell him to leave you guys until you call him."

Molly helped her around into the car as Star went ahead and unlocked the front driver's side. Sara slid in halfway and stopping as Molly followed, so she would be near her. Star handed her the keys and went to watch their stand for them.

Joe had come around to see the three women huddled to the side of the large white car. He found himself selling three meatball sandwiches for $5.00. Star came back around to see her half-soaked love looking confused wondering where more buns were?

"I was going to take Lou to meet some people from California, who know Hailey and Irv. Will he be done in about five with school?"

Thinking quickly Star told him. "Yes Joe, take him please. Molly needs space to calm a wounded kid. Lou will distract them. Keep him a half hour at least please." While saying this she searched her many skirt pockets for a stone and chain she had started carrying with her four days ago, after giving Molly her set.

"Joe, Molly had found a stray, hurt, kitten, tossed out in the rain here. She has not seen love for her tender soul in a while if ever." Star knew if Molly and Lou were kind and careful, all could learn and grow from one another while helping this poor kid out.

Long ago Star had been cold, wet, and alone in a lot when Joe had offered her an old umbrella at a folding chair and a burned hot dog from a leaning hibachi. They were kids of the road who were tight friends until they joined ten years ago in two days.

Standing well clear of the very quiet exhaust, Star clutched at the stone in her pocket. She put it with its silver chain around her neck with an almost silent Latin phrase to help warm the stone for Sara.

Molly closed the door and, fired up Andromeda, and turned on the overhead light illuminating the interior. "Nice car, it's huge, Sara said looking around, pretty crystals."

"Thank you. Molly replied, as Sara lightly snuggled against her, her name is Andromeda and Lou, and I are on tour in her."

"That's so cool. Is Lou your boyfriend or husband?"

Molly took a moment to think how to describe what in most of her mind was still beyond words, said softly looking into Sara's eyes. "Lou and I joined together recently, and to a certain extant I can understand what you have been through today. He is a good and kind man. He will be here in a while after he is done teaching at Star's school, but he will leave us to talk and smoke if you like?"

Molly reached to the dash, flipping down the ashtray slowly. She took one of the joints at random and lit it passing it to Sara. "No funny stuff in here, only good weed. We may have a beer or three before a show, but we must drive after. Also, No cocaine or any other bad shit!! Taking the joint back from Sara, she added. We do pot and a bit of magic mushrooms, but only when it is warm and nice out and when we know we will be sober to drive."

After her second hit Sara coughed saying, it smells like when we had a real Christmas tree." Exhaling into the tube Molly had shown her.

"It's good pot and we have plenty. Relax and warm up, we have hours before the show. You will get to go in and enjoy it....

Sara began to weep and take another hit. "NO, they had told me when we got here, they gave the ticket next to this one to a guy who got me drunk three months ago and fucked me while I was passed out!!" Sara told her details of the night and the next days and weeks she had told no one back home. "That's the other reason I don't want to go inside!"

Molly almost bit Andromeda's steering wheel in a flash of anger! "They gave a ticket next to you to A GUY WHO RAPED YOU?!? Molly lost ahold of Ta'Pau for a moment.

Sara sunk a little deeper into Lou's coat and the seat at Molly's reaction. Molly quickly held her tight and began to stroke her short light brown hair, as she shook in her arms.

After a minute Molly calmed down and Sara was no longer trembling. "I will bring you into the show with me. Lou and Joe will take your ticket and make sure someone special sits next to that Filth!!" She'd spat at the end.

Molly had learned from Star that Joe, had given her unwanted ticket, for the day she met Lou, next to the drunk who liked to get all grabby, to a lesbian couple who took care of people who hurt or abused others. Molly had not heard from Star if there had been any problem at the show, but this kid needed someone send this RAPIST, and those that had brought Sara a message!

"But he will miss the show!"

Molly gently hushed her saying. "No Joe will make sure he is on the inside or he will help Star with her kids. He will understand, Trust ME!!" Looking deep into her eyes, trying to share some of her strength.

"I do trust you Molly." She took another hit and Molly put the joint out. They began to chat more as friends, both talking about where they were from. Molly told her of their plans to go to the West Coast in a few weeks.

"I would LOVE to go and say Fuck Harrisburg. I've got nothing there except my stupid job, it's not even full time and their going to close for a month in July. Mom will say it's back to KFC or out the door if no rent money coming in. This Sucks!"

"Keep your eyes and heart open kitten, hugging her again. Good can happen anywhere. Look how you are now from an hour or two ago. You are warm, safe, and will have a good show."

Star lightly rapped on the passenger side window, asking if it was ok for her to come in? "The guys are back, and I told them to give us some space. They are good men Star added, Thank the Gods we found two of the few!"

"SO many DRUNK, VIOLENT, ASSHOLES, out here!!" Molly steamed, again.

Lou, standing under the shelter warming his hands over the meatballs heard the muffled anger from the front of the car. He gave Joe another questioning look, who shrugged his shoulders repeating. "All that Star said was there was a hurt kid Molly was helping, and to please give them some space and time."

He knew that with Molly and Star the girl was in good hands, and if some guy had hurt her, big old scary Lou leaning into the car might not be a good idea as he sold two more hot dogs and three meatball sandwiches.

Star slid close to them, enjoying the smell of the pot she could not smoke for a few more months. "Molly how are you and our scarred little Sara Kitten doing? Warming up and feeling a little better. Mama Molly will keep you warm and safe, and Mama Star has something for you Sara Kitten."

Reaching over her head, Star pulled a simple, fine, silver chain, that held a single pale pink crystal wrapped tightly. She put it over Sara's head as the stone fell to her small chest.

"It's so beautiful, delighting in it for a moment and taking up the stone to examine it more closely. Molly told me you gave her the three stone set symbolizing, her and Lou and their bond. My pink one is because I'm alone...always."

"No, you are not! Molly said behind her, turning her back her way. We are here for you, and I will prove it to you!" Molly kept talking before either of them could even question her. "If you don't have to work, we will bring you to the New Jersey shows next week at the Meadowlands! Lou has one extra ticket for each show. No Strings, No Booze or Coke either. Only that you have fun and meet some good people."

"I met you two and that's a good start and yes I can get the time off from work, but I'd have only a little money after $100.00 rent a week to old Gin and Newport's Breath!"

"Don't worry Lou and I are laid off, but we had saved a little and were both collecting unemployment so you can come with us if you don't mind camping, and eating off our grills, and sleeping either in the tent or in Andromeda if it is shitty out, like today." Molly thought to herself. Thank God Lou got a hotel tonight. If we drive her to Harrisburg tonight, we will want to sleep, and I will pay for another night for our plans later.

"It's set, we will bring you home after the show or if it's too late and were all too tired, Lou has a hotel room. He can take the floor for a night, with our camping mattress, so no unwanted shit! Lou is not that kind of guy!!"

Star turned her head back gently to face her. "Take love and joy when offered kitten. They are good and safe people, who will offer you nothing but love, and I think help you find love in yourself and the right kind of people out there. Not among the haters and abusers."

Hearing these words, Molly remembered Sara's ticket and the rapist. "Sara, Star and I are going to talk to Joe and Lou about this ticket and see someone appropriate is in this seat tonight to see who is in seat 2, row J and say HI to them!"

"Trust us the wheels of karma may run them over tonight. Sit tight for a few minutes and I will bring you some water and cookies if you like. We'll explain all to them and they will know what to do."

Molly lit, and passed the half joint to Sara, while Star and she exited quickly into the rain and gloom. Shutting any small talk down quickly, Molly gave the details of who was in the seat next to this ticket, and what he had done to the nineteen-year-old kid in Andromeda's front seat. "I've asked much of you Lou, without talking to you first and I will apologize later, BUT she was in real Danger!!"

Looking into Lou's kind blue eyes, she knew all would be fine. He was upset and soon angry about what he was told happened to her new friend.

Lou and Joe, can you take this ticket to Donna and Maggie, and ask if one of them would like to sit next and say hi to someone who RAPES Nineteen-year-old kids after pushing enough booze and god knows what else them then raping her while she is passed out!!"

Star had not heard any of this part of Sara's talk with Molly and looked at her with horror in her eyes.

Molly saw her reaction and looked at the guys saying, "Privileged information." and she pulled Star twenty-five feet out into the rain and whispered to her.

"She was at a party with her sister, three months ago, has two beers and a joint over a while. Next thing she knows she is waking up with some asshole looking down at her laughing at her. She had cum leaking out of her and bite marks on her tits. She spent the next three weeks praying she wasn't pregnant telling no one. Then she gets here today and finds out that her sister and friends had given the ticket next to her to the guy who raped her!"

Star's eyes darkened as her large crystal also seemed to darken. Two raindrops fell from its tip, like tears, as the rain grew heavier. She muttered a fearful sounding Latin phrase, clutched her crystal, spun on her boot heels, and was telling Joe to go see them, relaying the drugging, rape, and pregnancy fears, and that the rapist had the ticket next to her tonight, without the details. Joe knew where they had to go to seek what justice required.

"Lou, can you take this ticket so Donna or Maggie can sit next to this filth!" Molly spat again!

Star continued for her. "Hopefully her partner can hang out with you Lou, tonight. Sorry to ask this of you, but this kid needs some safety and some joy tonight and she trusts Molly and needs our help. We hope you understand?"

"No problem!" Lou replied. I will break up some more pot and we will roll enough for all to have a good time on this wet shitty day! Does your friend have a ride after the show to some place safe?"

"She lives in Harrisburg. Molly said hoping Lou had half a clue where that was, and she will need a ride after the show. Either tonight or tomorrow if we are too tired. I'd told her you are a gentleman and would use our spare mattress if she stayed with us tonight."

About the moment Lou heard Molly was helping a hurt kid, he suspected their night of kinky passion was likely on hold. Helping a kid who was a victim of shit like this was the least he could do to repay Karma for all the good fortune of late. He'd still have a show later, just without Molly by his side dancing.

Joe said, "I know where they are, let's go it's a hike and it's not getting any nicer out."

Lou pulled his soaked baseball hat down and collar up, as Joe took off at strong deliberate pace, our mission clear. Star went back to the front of the car while Molly watched them march into the rain. Glad there would be justice for Sara tonight!

Star checked on Sara, waking her from a light nap on the seat, and asked her if she'd come sit with them. "Lou and Joe would be a while and it was warm in the back out of the rain."

Sara smiled, stretched, and yawned a little. "Thank you, Star. Fingering her new crystal and looking into it. Thank you for the crystal." As she got out Sara hugged her carefully, remembering the babies and put Lou's coat on and took the blanket against the cold today.

Star turned Andromeda off telling Molly the gas gauge said just over three-quarters if you could believe it. You did not want to run out of gas here.

"Good we filled her up yesterday, and she has a huge tank."

"She's a cool car," Sara added looking around at all the crystals in the back around the interior.

"Lou bought her six months ago and had her made ready for the road and she runs like new." Replied Molly. "Then Star hung the crystals in her to protect and guide us on our journey's."

Sara had noticed a pink crystal hanging on the passenger side near the rear seat, a blue one hung near the front passenger seat a few feet in front of the pink one.

Star split another soup with her as her mother, Gina, bent her head in to say Hi. She quickly ascertained that Star was busy and Molly filled her in briefly about Sara, and where and why Lou and Joe had left.

With a meatball sandwich in hand Gina went half back into the wagon, looking directly at Sara with her sixtyish sun crinkled eyes saying softly. "You are safe here little kitten. Mama Molly and Mama Star will keep you that way." Looking back to her daughter. "I'll watch the kids as long you need dear." She flashed an old school peace sign, with a wide white smile and went back next door.

I followed Joe through the lots at a strong pace, hindered by all the shelters set up between car making it tough to get through in places. It took us more than twenty minutes to find the lady's camper/van.

Donna and Maggie were a touring lesbian couple who for several years now had dispensed an anonymous rough justice for those who knew and were sincere. Both women had been hurt bad in many ways during their forty plus years each. Not only did they know how to protect themselves now, but at over five feet ten inches tall each and well over two hundred and twenty-five pounds each with a lot of muscle, technique, and experience they could take care of just about any situation not involving a gun.

Joe followed two steps later by Lou ducked under their shelter, dripping on their empty grill making a sizzling sound, as the woman offered Joe and his friend a Michelob light.

"No thanks, I'm freezing." Joe shivered speaking, and Lou also passed on the beer.

His wool coat and two hundred and fifteen pounds were keeping him ok for now, but he would need to change before the show, or he would be blue. "Hi, I'm Lou, a friend of Joe and Star's."

Donna cracked the offered beer, and after taking a drink said. "You helped that girl Molly out. How's she doing? Joe said you two hooked up."

"Can we go in your van and smoke what I'd hope is still a dry joint or I'll pack my bowl. We'd like to warm up and talk to you woman on behalf of another friend. Molly is doing great and yes we are touring together now." Lou smiled thinking of her.

"Only if you two dogs shake first!" Maggie laughed tossing them a half damp towel and led them into the van. She slid the door open and had Joe go up front and start the engine to get some heat going.

I sat at their small table pulling out a cracked and damp joint followed by my bowl. Making a pile of the ruined joint and begging a dry lighter after one wet test of mine. I lit and passed the bowl to Donna on my left.

Joe filled them in word for word, all Star and Molly had told him, as Lou retrieved the ticket from his wallet, double checking which one he was putting on the table. Both women looked on in horror and disgust as Joe gave his five-minute plea on Sara's behalf.

At the end I added. "Molly is taking her into the show with my ticket, so she can see some love and joy, and she trusts her. I am offering up Sara's ticket as the vehicle of justice we seek for her. I'll roll some DRY joints for the dispenser of justice, and I'll smoke with and buy beers for your partner if I may join them inside. I promise to behave and only dance and smoke with either of you. Molly will tell you that your feet are safe around my dancing"

I broke up the rest of the weed from the joint and repacked the bowl, while both women silently looked at the other. I lit the bowl and passed it to Donna, who took a big hit passing it to Maggie taking a large hit too, passing the bowl to Joe.

Both women exhaled and said simultaneously "Arm Wrestle You!"

The woman smiled from ear to ear, telling Lou and Joe to get in the front captain's chairs, as they needed the table to settle their contest for justice.

The cold and rain had made Lou's right shoulder ache from a workplace separation three years earlier and watching these two formidable women prepare made his pain sharpen.

Joe knew they would just break his skinny ass! Lou might last a minute.

After forty-five seconds of serious red-faced competition, Donna slowly rolled Maggie's arm over. "Who's next!" she said, followed by her cracking her elbow. Joe looked at Lou who made a few stretching motions with his arm.

"Fuck that" Donna joked, as she massaged her shoulder, looking at Maggie. "Ten years ago, I would have put your arm through the table. Relight that bowl, Lou!"

She took a quick hit and passed it to Maggie who was still massaging her shoulder. "Well Lou, looks like were on a date tonight. Hope Molly isn't the jealous type."

Finishing the bowl, Donna handed it back to Lou saying. "Let's pack up and get over there. I want to meet both Sara and Molly. We can change in Joe's bus after we get there." Maggie was putting clothes into a plastic bag for the walk over.

They dumped the gallons of water from their shade locking their van up for the trip, joking they would have to carry Joe in shifts as he shivered in the cold waiting to get moving and warm up. The group of four trooped back to meet the others, a bit faster than before in the cold, driving, rain.

Molly saw two familiar soaked figures emerge from the rain and sparse crowd followed by two women almost as tall and built about as large as Lou. The woman wore matching Aussi bush hats, now dripping onto wool ponchos, covering many different colored layers of clothing.

All four ducked under the canopy dripping wet, with the bubbling pot of meatballs smelling inviting.

"Nice ride Lou". Donna said looking along the side of the large white car.

"Andromeda is ours." Lou said, looking at Molly with a soaked smile and his flavor savor dripping. She was offering a roll of paper towels around to any who needed it telling Joe to get out of the rain before he shivered to death.

Getting past Joe as he went half into the wagon Molly reached the others saying. "Hi, I'm Molly, you must be Donna and Maggie. I hope my ticket did not cause any problems and I'm sorry to meet like this and have you come here on such a shitty day, but you need to hear Sara's story!" Molly finished with cold anger in her eyes tempered by sadness over what Sara had endured.