Road Tripping Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had noticed in silence as three large people and one smaller guy suddenly clustered around the open tailgate. "Don't be afraid of all of them, they are friends and more Kitten. Star said sitting next to her sharing a blanket. The little guy is Joe, and we are together, as she patted her belly. The tall guy with the Fu Manchu mustache is Lou. He and Molly are together, and they are good safe guys you can trust."

Joe ducked in dripping and lightly shivering, saying hi and giving Star a light hug. I'm soaked through and going to the bus to change. "Hi Sara, looking at her Gray eyes. She smiled at him dripping on the end of the blanket, Stay warm and safe with your friends here." He blew Star a kiss and went to get warm and dry.

I ducked my head in next, without jumping in and crowding them. "Hi Star, Hello Sara I'm Lou. I said with the warmest grin I could manage while dripping on my bumper. I hope you guys are staying warm and dry. Don't jump in a few minutes when I go up front to do a quick change before the show."

As I was finishing, Donna joined me looking in at Star and Sara. "Lou, can you hold off for a bit. Hi Star, Hi Sara, I'm Donna." She crawled in with them saying "Lou I would like to talk to Sara up front if that's ok before you change."

"No problem I'll start her back up for you guys and get the heat going again." I ducked out and got her going.

As I'd closed the door after starting Andromeda, I'd heard Maggie call me over the rain. "There's my date for tonight!" Pulling me into a hug with an audible squish.

Molly, who was standing in the rain next to her, laughed and said with a grin "Don't hurt him, I want him back for later. He's a good one.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle and won't break his flavor saver." Tapping my cheek with her wet hand.

"NO! Don't do break his Flavor saver. She protested. That's one of the good parts, he actually knows what he's doing!" Molly defended him proudly!

"Well, I have an excellent boss, awesome benefits, and the best workspace EVER!" as I looked into Molly's eyes and licked my wet lips quickly.

"Hey Donna, I might take this one home after. She says he's a pro with the flavor saver!"

I blushed through the cold as Molly spoke up. "Only if I can come with and watch to see if he learns any NEW tricks!"

Maggie roared in Laughter, hugging Molly close, half whispering to her. "Careful we might take you up on that sometime. Lou won't break too easy, but you're just a little thing!" Straightening up and throwing her wide shoulders in profile next to Molly.

Molly Straightened her back out in the cold and threw her not insignificant chest and shoulders up and out, standing only three inches shorter than Maggie in her boots. "I'm strong enough to flip Lou around when we want too and I am plenty fast on my feet, and my knees." She'd added with her own wicked grin at both Lou and Maggie.

Flirting like this was fun Molly's wicked mind thought, and there was just enough of a hint that if the stars aligned more than just flirting might result. Maggie remined Molly more than a little of Debbie in many ways, as a warm pulse cut through the cold that had seeped into her body from this awful weather today.

Donna talked softly to Sara and Star in the low cramped wagon for a couple of minutes while the others talked outside. "Sara, can we go talk up front in private and I can get a little more comfortable," as she stretched her shoulder.

Lou and Molly went to either side to let Donna and Sara in the sides of the car as Lou checked to see there were still a couple of joints in the ashtray. No security had been around for hours, so smoking was no problem on this shitty day.

"Thanks Lou. You're a good guy." Donna said as she got in and Lou pointed to the joints, then calling across the car. "Hey Molly! I heard all and SOMEDAY! Is all I will say!"

With that statement Donna closed the door and easily slid into the large car, who's seats were already 90% back. "Lou's got a nice ride here. Relax kid I won't hurt you." She said softly trying to reassure this frightened kid.

Now in a more authoritative voice Donna continued. "Do not worry anymore! We are here to protect you, and make sure this bad person who has hurt you and his friends and your SISTER, she spat, will NEVER bother you again!! Do You Understand!"

Looking deeply into Donna's very dark brown eyes, Sara managed a meek "Yes."

"Good, Now tell me All! What happened to you three months ago and what went on here recently and today. Leave out no detail. Sadly, nothing you will say will be new to me. You are Alive! We must make sure you stay that way!"

Donna took a dry joint from the ashtray and lit it passing it to Sara, looking into her pink stone, began to give her every detail, even beyond what she had told Molly.

Sara stopped crying about halfway through her explanation to Donna, who's eyes grew darker as Sara told her all. The Rape of this kid was bad enough, but then her coked out sister setting her up with the scum again and a "little gang rape after!?!?!!"

NO! There was NO CHOICE! Justice must be served, and a message MUST be sent to her sister and the others, or this kid was all but dead!

Sara gave a physical description of all of those going to the show. Lou and Maggie's tickets were above and two sections over from were Sara and Molly's were so they could watch their backs. Also, Donna told Sara to have Molly and Maggie give descriptions of the rapist and the people she came with to the usher, saying they were creepy and had been harassing her earlier. "Try not to stare at the seats you were supposed to be in and don't acknowledge Lou or Maggie inside from your seats but wait for them to meet up with you before you leave your section."

"Try and melt into the Love around you. Your scary past will be just that in a few hours! Begin a new life when you walk into that arena and BURY the past! It is Dead! Donna almost spat! Star gave you that crystal today I'd bet."

Sara nodded. "It is your Re-Birth stone now! Come live and love with us!" She gave the weekly smiling kid a long hug until she felt her relax.

"Ok let's give Lou back his car back so he can change before he freezes out there." Donna kissed her on the forehead and reminded her. "A new Sara from her out! Long ago I awoke like you did three months ago. It is still my past, but it is dead to me, like reading an old newspaper story now. I know Molly met Lou because she was also betrayed and endangered by her drunk, now ex friends! Welcome to our family, I hope to see you again after today."

"I hope so too Donna. Sara replied with more strength in her voice now. Molly offered me tickets to each of the New Jersey shows next week."

"Excellent! We will party in the sun together I hope." She put her cold, wet hat back on and she exited the car with Sara quickly bundling up right behind her. "All yours Lou. I hope nothing froze off?"

Molly replied over the rain. "Don't worry we'll get his circulation going again!" Both Molly and Maggie slapping his wet ass on the way to the car door. She added. "Put a towel down, you know I hate the wet spot!"

"Everywhere is the wet spot today! I'm hiding in here until the gates open." Laughing as I closed the door. Once inside I changed everything except my boots and socks. There was no hope for my feet today, but at least I still had one dry pair of chucks for tomorrow. I checked my ticket again in my wallet in a baggie, got out more weed and filled my bowl and its chamber completely while taking a couple quick hits.

I called through the back to Star to ask Molly to come up front and join me for a few minutes before she changed to go in dryer.

Molly got in on the passenger side telling Maggie it was too public here for that and Way too Cold in this rain! Molly was a little confused why Lou had asked her in until she saw the piles of cleaned weed and papers as he handed her the smoldering bowl. I gave her a quick, actually dry, kiss begging her help rolling all the joints we would need for tonight.

"You're going to owe me for this big man. I hope you know that. She said while seductively licking the first rolled joint. I missed you today."

'I missed you too." Carefully giving her shoulder a playful squeeze, mindful not to spill the tray.

"I understand that payment may get a little delayed, sounding a little disappointed in her voice. I had to help her Lou! She could have died out there! Trying to lower her voice a bit. I'm stronger than her and a little older."

Looking into her eyes deeply and speaking softly too. "I totally understand you had to help and I'm glad you did. No one should ever be treated like that!!"

Now talking in a much less serious manner. "I'm excited to see what type of interest you charge for delayed payment?" Cracking a silly smile for her.

As a few ideas swam in her head while asking him to get their clothes bag and bring it over. "My jeans are ok and there is no hope for my feet, as Lou squished his against the cars floor, but I need a dry warm top." Can we take one of the cars umbrellas in. I don't want the kid to get any wetter. I hope you don't mind."

As I'd told her no problem, she took off all three soaked layers at once sitting topless while I turned the heat up to full.

Molly shook her tits in her hands at Lou. "Miss you, see you later when it's warmer." and her old Tom Petty shirt went on followed by another long sleeve and her last dry sweater, shivering slightly despite the heater.

"Molly I saw a laundry mat a block from our hotel. If we stay another night we can, either take Sara to Harrisburg either tonight or tomorrow, clean and dry all that got soaked today, and still have time to bum around at least half the day and leave early for Worcester the next day. I figure it is a five-to-six-hour ride from here and we can both start rested for the day. "

Raising her eyebrow at Lou. "Did you secretly mind meld with me? I was going to suggest we stay another day for the same reasons. It's a plan!"

In my best fake "Spock" voice as I'd put my spread hand on her face slowly saying. "Yes, I did mind meld with you, but I did Not use my Hands." Giving her my best wicked grin, breaking the serious tone of the day a bit.

After Lou removed his hands and she understood what he like meant, she could not help the snort and belly laugh she gave. She Lit one of the joints and saying it had been hours since she had last gotten to smoke one. I told her that I'd smoked with Donna and Maggie, but the cold and rain had killed any of the buzz along with the seriousness of all else today.

"It has been a crazy shitty day Lou but let's all go in and have fun tonight and try to make her happy. I feel we need to help spread how we feel for each other to show other they can feel love as we do. Star is teaching me a lot both directly and by how she interacts with people."

"I watched her with the kids today before it was my turn, and it did help. She is a natural teacher. I have watched her teach you with the wraps and all the jewelry making she is teaching you. Let me know if I can help you in any other ways or if you are looking for any specific sizes, shapes, or colors of stones.

"I'll let you know, but you have a good eye. If the stone talks to you of course acquire it if possible." She said with a bit of a wise ass smirk.

"We had finished, and I began to exit telling her I will, but the stones have only spoken to me twice in the past." Her eyes widened while getting out as I continued. " The first time was long ago from the one with the bubble at home, and Purple mushroom night, yours told me to free their friends."

I got out to Molly's jaw hanging open and eyes wide.

They both got under the canopy quickly, with Molly looking at him intensely and Lou shrugging his shoulders as Star watched Lou say. "I have no explanation beyond what I said when we were alone. I will explain in detail, but it will add little. There is no great secret only a need to further discuss this later when we have some privacy."

Star knew they were deeply connected on levels and ways that they were just beginning to explore and re-explore. They were new to the other again and had much to catch up on...again! Star enjoyed explorations through time.

The rain was finally slackening to a slate gray drizzle and fifty with a steady breeze. Way to go out March!

Maggie had been watching the food and sharing some sandwiches with Donna, both happy for the hot food on the cold wet day. Lou asked if anyone else wanted any before he closed everything up. Star called to her mother and two kid and two dads came out to finish all as the grill went into the rain to cool.

Donna and Maggie went up front for a quick smoke together before Molly and Sara did the same as they got the rest ready for the show. Donna finished her beer and took four fatties from Molly. "I will see you guys in Worcester If not later tonight and Sara I want to see you dancing in the sun in New Jersey next week. Remember the past is an old newspaper!"

Sara smiled and made motions like crumpling paper up and tossed it out the tailgate to dissolve in the puddles.

Maggie pulled Donna close and gave her a long deep passionate kiss. "Love you Donna be careful in there!"

"Love you too Mags. You be careful in there too I don't' know about Mr. Fu Manchu there." She said with a grin.

Molly pulled Lou close saying. "I'll call my mom's security team of Smith and Wesson if he's really bad. She showed him Hers!" Remembering the whole scene when he told her of their road plans.

Lou added with a wide smile, "I told her mother, I'd never hurt her Precious, Innocent, HOT PANTS, as She called her!"

Donna let out a belly laugh, waved, and turned putting on her serious game face walking to see some friends who would have her back and come when the time was at hand to shield her actions. Those nearby would know why this had to be done, but others might interfere.

Over the next half hour, the rest got ready for show time. Star and Joe were not going in tonight and were watching their kids and a few others, along with nearby cars in the lot. Lou had told them that if needed he would do a turn as lot guard.

Lou told them, "I just can't promise I can safely watch three or more kids though. I had never done babysitting duty aside from work sometimes with bad help on."

Molly got Sara ready for the show. They had gone up front in Andromeda, while they looked to see what they had dry that might come close to fitting Sara. Molly could not help herself noticing what a little beauty the nineteen-year-old was, while she was sitting there topless next to her trying on a way to big t-shirt and a knit cap Molly had gotten from Star a few days earlier. There was nothing they could do for her wet pants but with a dry top, hat, and Lou's heavy shirt she would be warm and anonymous.

After they were all locked up Lou offered Joe a key if he wanted to get a private smoke at any point, but taking Star's hand in his, he said he was good and wished all a safe show while Star kissed all their cheeks telling them to have fun and be safe.

Laughing the four made their way to the gates. Sara walked between Molly and Maggie with Lou two steps behind watching around for anyone who might try and come up to Sara and jump her from behind. It would have been a very bad idea!!

It was warmer but very crowded inside as people had rushed in, out of the rain. They all stayed together as they went to their entrance into the inner arena. No problems were encountered as they got some food and soda, only a hi-five from a passing Phil, Molson Man. Many people were huddled in small groups trying to warm themselves and this helped to keep them unnoticed. Maggie had questioned the eight empty bottles Lou carried in with him to refill. When he told her that he had just saved $32.00 or a tank of gas for Andromeda she understood his logic.

Molly and Sara went to their seat after a quick talk with the usher to their section. They stayed in their seats with Sara remaining bundled up to stay warm and unseen. She wanted to stay close to Molly most of all. They chatted with a couple in their fifties who seemed very laid back and had seen the band over a hundred times. Molly wondered if they had smoked with her mother in some long-ago concert, as the lights went down.

A few minutes later as the music began an old tobacco pipe with a broken off stem was passed to them with some very purple looking weed inside. Molly took a deep hit and passed it back to Sara who had finally be able to take off the hat and Lou heavy coat. Molly was searching in her shirt for the inside pocket and six joints she had brought when the opening notes and the purple weed hit her at the same time halting her search for a moment while she fell into a few nights ago again.

Molly had rolled joints from two large piles of different weed Lou had broken up and the twelve joints had been given out randomly to her, Donna and Maggie, so she did not know if she would get some of the last of Lou's home weed, or the pine tree smelling pot from a few days ago. She fired up the one from her mom first though, amazed it had survived the day dry.

Maggie and Lou got to our seats in the section above and to the left of Molly and Sara, who were easy to see before the lights went down and after when there was at least half light. They had all agreed not to acknowledge the others inside the arena, so their security would be more hidden. It took Maggie another minute to spot Donna's bush hat. She watched her talk with a small group she knew as they waited and watched for Sara's rapist to get to his seat. She removed her hat when the guy matching Sara's description sat in the seat as a sign to all that the plan was a go!

Donna went to sit down next to her now unknown to him confined neighbor. She would have liked to finish this now and enjoyed the show, but these things had to be done in the right way, as she lit a joint passing it and chatting and settling in. She was however very careful to drink from her own water bottle and passed on an offered soda or beer, along with a shot from a flask that she noted he did not drink from either.

Molly and Sara danced and smoked from another bowl that came their way as her joint went around the aisle. Sara had visibly relaxed and was dancing away between Molly and the couple next to them. When Molly passed a second joint their way that had the pine forest smell from its lighting the couple took it and shared a long slow deep shotgun between them.

For a moment Molly had flash of her and Lou thirty years in the future watching them. Something she's never allowed herself to see in any previous relationship. A real future! It was a deeply happy sight that made her ache for Lou to be by her side a little.

Sara snapped her out of her lovely daydream, saying her name and looking at her with now piercing gray eyes, she had not seen before. There had only been sadness and fear behind them until now, rimmed in bit of redness. "Thank you for saving me! You, Star, Lou, Joe, Donna, and Maggie. This is a much better way to live! I don't want to go back to old Gin and Newport's and go down the drain with my sister! Can I hang with you guys tonight? I can get a bus in the morning." She was happily swaying to the music when finished.

"Of course, you can stay with us, we would love it and we will drive you back home when you want to. No Fucking bus for my pretty kitten!"

Sara gave a happy squeal and wrapped her arms around Molly, kissing her cheek and then her lips quickly, with just a quick flash from her gray eyes as she let the music wash through her and warm and recharge her tired body.

Molly took a hit off a joint that came to them and after passing it to Sara, sat back like her to just let the music fill and calm her after this long cold day. "Sara, if you like, Lou and I are just going to hang out tomorrow do laundry, be bums watch too much TV and have too much...... Junk food, biting her own tongue at the thoughts of their original plans. If you want and Lou is good, we can take you to Harrisburg early on Thursday and still make Worcester easy. Andromeda is good for the drive. We will be coming right back from Worcester to pick you up for the Meadowlands five days from now Kitten, for two shows, hopefully in the sun!"