Road Trips - Breaking New Ground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She isn't passive, as the tables turn again she is literally watering at the mouth as she laps your long hard nipple up into her mouth. I know what this does for you. Your back arches and you push her face down into you, encouraging her to take even more of your tit into her mouth. Eventually, she has to break away to breath, and you moan with displeasure as her mouth disengages. You both look at each other. I look at you, and there you sit, facing each other on the bed, naked breasts, glistening with each others saliva, nipples hard as stones, and the tell tale flush or arousal fully formed in each of you.

Where am I? I'm sitting in this chair, trying to decide if it's okay to touch myself. The question answers itself for me when she throws you back and reaches for the waistband of your shorts. Yep. The cock is coming out.

Down go your shorts and I can see just how wet you are by the dark spot in the middle of the crotch of your underwear. Holy Shit you are soaked. And now, with shorts gone, I can smell your sex. With one more swift movement your hips rise off the bed and she peels wet panties down your legs, over your calves, and off your feet. She shudders involuntarily and I realize she can smell you too. She may not know it yet, but the smell of wet pussy could topple nations.

You lay back, content to not be in charge. Naked, laying on your back, her mouth goes back to your breasts. Your arms are up over your head and my cock lurches in my hand as her deft little fingers roam down your arm, over the stubble in your armpit that has grown over the several days of travel, and down over the other nipple. God that's hot.

The motion repeated, down the arm, over the stubble, grazing the nipple and this time down lightly over your belly. One more time, but over the belly and down to the smooth spot where belly becomes hair. A few light tussles of the very top of your pubic hair and then she is back up your arm, and down, stubble, breast, belly, pubic hair and then she finds you and you moan. Her small, feminine finger so much different than my heavy masculine fingers ever have been on your clit. You moan. Loudly. And she knows she's there. Sucking at your nipple wihile stroking your clit you suddenly come alive, sit up and roll her over. There is no gentleness when you pull her shorts off. Not slowly, not wantonly. You pull shorts and panties off in one forceful tug exposing her nakedness to us both. You stop. There it is. Covered with neatly trimmed pubic fuzz, lips exposed with desire, and a neat little clit poking up through the outer lips of her vulva. God Damn. She is wet. It is literally running down her thighs.

She may have touched you first, but it's as if you are not having anymore of not getting what you want. I'm stroking my own cock in earnest now as you push her back, kiss each of her nipples, and then urgently start trailing kisses between her breasts, down her belly, lightly rubbing your nose and lips over her pubic hair and then grazing your tongue across that little pink nub of clit that is begging to come out and play.

The shock is immediate. Her back comes up a good 8 inches off the bed. A gasping squeal comes out of her and I half wonder if a kid might wake up on the other side of our shared door. I don't really care, there is nothing right now that could make me unlock that door. We are going to finish what we started.

She settles back down into the mattress and you repeat your trick. Nipple, nipple, belly, nuzzle and then lick. This time she doesn't squeal. This time she moans, grabs the back of your head and pushes her sopping wet cunt right up into your face. No more grazing, no more deft touches. She is dying for you to fucking eat her. Like, face grinding, tongue fucking oral sex.

You go at it like you've been doing this your whole life. Like, seriously mad skills.

I'm now kicking my pants all the way off. They are just in the way. I plop back down in the chair, naked, but with cock still in hand, edging myself back and forth from the brink. No way I'm blowing this load yet.

It's not long before the build up catches up with her. Kelsey, with a mixture of saliva and girl cum running down her ass crack grabs the back of your head and holds on for dear life. With a quiver, a thrust, and a moan, she rides the wave of her first orgasm.

You come up for air, so much desire on your face. Without hesitation you get up from the bed, march your naked ass over to me, and kiss me full of the mouth. Sharing with me the full exchange of your oral experience. God I love the taste of pussy. God I love that you are sharing it with me. Holy fuck I need to eat right now.

And suddenly I'm no longer in the chair. I throw you on the bed, spread your legs and sink my face into your depths. You are as wet as I've known you to be. Your cum is literally pouring off my beard as I take your clit into my mouth and begin to rhythmically suck. Suddenly, I'm aware of a movement over my head, and I realize that while I'm tonguing you to orgasm, Kelsey has found a second wind and is knelt over you with a tit in her mouth. You come quickly after that. Hard and fierce, but not long.

I sit up, needing to move and she wastes no time, sliding in between your knees on a mission and goes straight at your cunt. I'm watching as she licks up one lip and back down the other, slowly working her tongue deeper and deeper into your slit, until I watch it disappear into your vagina. Holy shit, she's tongue fucking you and I'm right here.

Yep, I'm right here. I want to just stand behind the scene and watch her eat you. Her ass is in the air and I've got a great view of her pussy from behind as she works you over. This confirms a long held belief that porn is over rated and watching the real thing is so, so, so much better.

Eventually, I pull myself away from the rear facing view of her wet little pussy and her tight little asshole staring back at me. I move around to the other side of the bed, where your face is. You are lost, taking in every glorious moment of this long held fantasy of the bi-sexual experience. You are in heaven.

Now standing over you, I graze the head of my cock over your lips. Your eyes open and you stare up at me, and as if you can read my mind you take me into your mouth. Holy Fuck its good. I'm close and just as you start to get a good rhythm going, the kind that will have me blasting my load down the back of your throat, you change. You are building your own. She is still lapping and sucking and now you are cumming yourself. This one is long. Years of anticipation, wrapped up into one monster orgasm. You stop moving, that one took everything out of you. She sits up, her face, chin and even her tits are covered with your creamy cum. God its amazing. I reach over and take a two fingers full of your cream right off her chest and put it in my mouth.

Where I'm wondering, does this go from here? What the fuck just happened and dear God I need to cum...

12