Robyn's Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
Robyn's Panty Surprise.
1.1k words
4.81
4.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

Satin Panties

When Robyn got back to her office after wasting an hour in a worthless meeting she saw an envelope on her desk addressed to her. It was one of those inter-office envelopes with the string attached closing it up.

Sitting down behind her desk she opened the envelope and pulled out a small plastic sandwich baggie with what appeared to be folded up panties.

She opened the small plastic baggie and took out the panties. The panties were pink and made of a satin material. They felt damp. She held them up to her face she took a deep breath. "They definitely smell like pussy. Vaguely familiar," she thought.

Locking her office door she unzipped her slacks. The satin panties were loose and baggy but fit perfectly. The smooth satin fabric made her want to rub up against something hard.

When Robyn got home Billy was sitting outside by the pool having a beer. As usual, he was wearing his "too small" Speedo that bulged with the size of his soft dick.

"Look what someone sent me by interoffice mail today," Robyn said,

Billy's dick was only a small lump in his Speedo but when Robyn unzipped her slacks and let them fall to the concrete deck his dick quickly took the shape of a thick iron bar.

Billy's cock was straining to escape his Speedo. Robyn stepped out of her slacks and took off her blouse and bra. She stepped over the lounge chair and settled her pussy down on Billy's hard cock. The satin panties slid smoothly over the Speedo's nylon and Billy's hard cock was throbbing as it slid between her pussy lips.

When Billy's body stopped moving and he stiffened she stopped sliding her pussy up and down the length of his cock and looked down between her legs. She saw Billy's creamy white cum oozing through the nylon fabric of his Speedo.

Scooping up as much cum as she could, Robyn pushed her hand down the top of the satin panties and finished herself off. Then collapsed on Billy's chest with his throbbing cock wedged against her pussy.

Silk Bikini Panties

Four days later Robyn found a second envelope on her desk. It also contained a small sandwich baggie containing folded panties. The white "bikini" panties were made of a soft silk material.

Robyn was wearing slacks again and cursed to herself wishing she had worn a skirt. Removing the panties from little baggie she could feel they were still damp from someone's pussy. She held the panties up to her face and took in a deep breath. The same vaguely familiar smell was there.

Locking her office door she quickly swapped her own panties for the new panties. She reached between her legs for her clit and was just about to climax when her assistant knocked on the office door. "Fuck," she thought. "Come in," she said loudly pulling her hand out of the new panties.

When she got home that afternoon Robyn found Billy's sister, Jenn, swimming in the pool, topless, wearing only her panties. Robyn looked over at the table and saw Jenn's jeans, blouse, bra, badge and 9mm. There was something about Jenn that always made Robyn hot between the legs.

"I got another pair of panties in the interoffice mail today," Robyn said.

Jenn was in the shallow end of the pool when she stood up. Her perky breasts were glistening in the sun and her nipples were rock hard. "Let me see," she said.

Robyn stepped out of her slacks to show Jenn the panties. She pulled the silk panties up tight and stepped towards the pool.

Jenn said, "Come closer so I can see." Robyn stepped down into the pool and sat on the top step and let Jenn swim up to her and pull her legs apart.

The pool water washed up between Robyn's legs and transformed the white silk panties into a silky transparent material that brought out every little detail of her pussy.

Reached her hand into the top of the panties Jenn hooked Robyn's pussy with two fingers and pulled her into the pool by the pussy. Backing Robyn up to the pool wall she thrust her fingers into Robyn's pussy as deep as they would go.

Robyn couldn't help herself from wrapping her legs around Jenn and meeting every thrust of her fingers. She was soon "humping" Jenn's hand like a bitch in heat.

Just then, "Do you ladies need some help?" asked Billy.

"I have Robyn in hand," Jenn said. Robyn had her eyes closed and was holding Jenn's hand tight to her pussy. "But I could really do with something long and hard.

Billy unbuttoned his jeans and let his cock free. Swimming up behind Jenn he went under and pulled her panties down and poked his cock between her legs.

Jenn spread he legs and used her free hand to guide Billy's dick into her pussy.

Silver Lame Thong

The following Friday Robyn got another "panty delivery." The thong was tiny, made of a thin silver lame fabric. When she tried it on it was barely big enough to cover her labia and clitoris. If her clit should somehow get swollen, she was sure it would pop out of the thong. And there was pubic hair everywhere.

Robyn's next door neighbor, Debie, was outside watering her plants when she drove up. Robyn asked her for a favor explaining how tiny her new thong was. "Will you shave my pussy, please?"

Robyn pulled the thong up tight to her pussy to show Debie the problem with her bush. "That won't do at all," Debie exclaimed. "That thong is so tiny I'm going to have to do a total shave."

Debie carefully shaved Robyn's pussy, "accidentally" slipping her fingers into Robyn more than once. When she was done she rubbed baby oil into Robyn's pussy to help with the chafing. "You're very wet," she said, sliding her fingers into Robyn's pussy and massaging her clit.

Debie pulled her fingers away before Robyn climaxed. "Don't fucking leave me like this," Robyn yelled, reaching for her pussy.

Debie pulled Robyn's legs apart and moved her hand. She immediately went for Robyn's clitoris. It was red and swollen. Robyn gasped when Debie took it between her lips and started sucking.

Debie was resting her head between Robyn's legs after fighting Robyn's wild gyrations during her orgasm. "My sister has a thong just like your new one," Debie said.

"You met Ella at my party a few weeks ago. She just graduated from the University and is working temporarily in the mail room of a giant office building downtown while she looks for a real job."

Robyn suddenly pushed Debie from between her legs and pulled her shorts and panties down to her knees. She pushed two fingers into Debie's pussy and held them up to her face.

Then she held the tiny silver thong to her face. Then stepped into the silver thong and pulled it up tight between her legs. "Your pussy smells just like your sister's pussy."

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers