Rod Adventures Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4

Paradise Cafe, Desire and the Professor, future choices.

Emel has a significant progress meeting on the preparations for the Lady's day event with Simone, the new sponsors and the racecourse management team. Her unique stamp for the event is to book a quite specific music act and this part is already in hand. The sponsors are happy. There is still some logistic work to be done but everything is in hand. She also on her initiative rationalises some of the main suppliers and renegotiates better terms with those who remain and gains some key new influences off the back of her idea. The budget has had a haircut of about 8 per cent so it has been an impressive performance. Simone demands she has a months vacation and pays for an all-expenses overseas break.

Things plod on with Mesut and he decides to arrange another quick break before the vacation. Emel is not so sure she wants Mesut to join her, certainly not for the whole month. They argue but Emel stands her ground. Emel is planning to reward Kelley for her support with an offer to join her or she will pay for a 2-week break. Kelley agrees to join Emel for 2 weeks. Emel has agreed that Mesut can join her for the last 2 weeks. The impromptu break is his way of trying to make it up to her. Emel has bought her house but the couple still live separately.

Mesut is keen over the weekend to show a local restaurant he has discovered called Paradise Cafe. In particular, because it is run and managed by Turkish employees. The restaurant is popular but does not offer high-class cuisine but a good range of well-priced meals and offers. It suits his budget moreover.

When they go to have a meal there they notice a middle-aged man sitting having a meal on his own. He is smartly dressed and smiles at the couple. When they have their food delivered he waits a while then stands and comes over to talk to them. He smiles again at the couple. "They have wonderful food here, very well priced." He is wearing an unusual ring that has seven gemstones. "I say I am down here to visit the racecourse but often like to enjoy the company of a nice young couple like you. You must say yes." One gem on the ring, the diamond shines brightly for a while and Emel hears herself say "yes we would love to." Mesut who is normally very possessive of Emel in particular with other men seems to relax and reinforce Emel's eager agreement.

"Excellent!", says the man. "So pleased I stopped by and found such a good looking couple. You must let me pay for your meal. I insist. It's not going to break the bank." He winks at Emel.

"Thank you very much, really you don't need to."

"My name is Frank by the way. Frank King. Professor Frank King."

"Ooo a Professor." Emel delights.

"And your names?"

"Emel Aksoy Professor and this is my boyfriend..."

"Mesut Teke." Stood and offered his hand.

Frank took Emel's hand and kissed it gallantly "Desire..... and " he reached out to shake Mesut's hand which he took dumbfounded and shook. "Pleasure. How splendid.

Emel is laughing.

"It's my little party trick. You see one of my areas is languages, it wasn't always so. I could see that you are both Turkish and they are the translations of your first names. Emel is desire and Mesut well joy or pleasure. Let me pay and we can go outside and talk further.

"Do you have a car?" Frank asks.

"Yes I do," replies Emel.

"Good. I don't suppose you have a house or flat nearby?"

"My house is not too far Professor, it's closer than Mesut's"

"Oh, you don't live together then?"

"No." Said Mesut. I have a flat in Braintree."

"Well, closer is better the say. Pop in the back Mesut and I will join the desirable Emel in the front."

The car drives off for the destination of Emel's house putting paid to the plans that Mesut had carefully tried to lay to get back into Emel's good books before the vacation.

As they drive Frank sitting in the front with Emel comments.

"You are indeed quite, quite desirable Emel."

"Thank you, Professor."

"Which is no surprise you see because I do want to have sex with you." As she drove she could see the ring's diamond shining quite strongly.

"Well in fairness enjoy you as a couple. Though I am quite strongly heterosexual as I can discuss my ideas with you in matters of sex the odd numbers are much more erotic and sexy than the even numbers don't you find?"

They arrive at the house and get out. "This is a lovely house Emel, for such a young and beautiful girl."

"Yes, I bought it recently. On mortgage. But work good so happy to buy. I love Essex."

"Oh, I love her too. One of the prettiest home counties."

When they get in and settled Emel gets up and says "I will put the kettle on." Frank stays her hand.

"No no, I think Mesut can do that." Mesut goes out into the kitchen to put the kettle on.

"Coffee for me Mesut. Instant is perfectly fine. Milk. No sugar." Frank shouts out to him.

"So we can wait for Mesut to get back with the drinks but I want to hear all about you both. Call me old fashioned but I do like to know about the people I want to have sex with. The ladies in particular of course."

Emel blushes again.

"But I do go on. Tell me about yourself and how you came to the UK."

"I apologise. My English may not be perfect. I came to England just over 3 years ago. My age is 20 years now. Was 17 when I first came."

Mesut returns with the drinks.

"What about you Mesut?"

He set the drinks down.

"I have been here seven years. I am 24."

Short and sweet Frank thought.

Frank pushed his head back and interlaces his hands behind his back.

"Soooooo.... You two are having sex right?"

"Yes!" A one-word answer from Mesut. No reply from Emel. Frank let that go.

"Good sex?"

"Yes!" A quick answer again from Mesut." After a pause a Yes from Emel.

"You don't sound sure." He says looking at Emel. "But anyway would you say you are adventurous? Do you enjoy different positions?"

"No. Our sex is boring!"

Mesut glares.

"Oh, dear. Well, let me try and spice things up for you both."

"Oral? Anal? Toys?"

"Oral yes," replies Emel. Frank waits for her to confirm anything else when there is no response he continues.

"Hmmm But not anal. How delicious. I do like a girl to have at least one virgin orifice. These days it's not so easy to find such a girl, certainly not one so pretty as you Emel. I mean look how fit and toned you are."

"How good are you with your mouth Emel? Let's find out."

"Your boyfriend first of course. I do like to watch my guests first. Then of course if you like watching?" Frank directed this at Mesut. "You will get to watch her with me."

"Some rules and proper procedures first though. A girl should be topless when she's giving head. I am sure you may not be aware of that, amateurs seldom are but it's proper protocol so let's observe it. Take off your top and bra Emel, there's a good girl. Mesut get ready for her, there's a capital fellow." Frank is quite relaxed and matter of fact, for Emel at least this puts her at ease with him so ignores Mesut as he hastily takes off his trousers and underwear.

Emel is dressed in a white top and jeans. She was not wearing a bra so is already topless when she takes off her top.

"Mmmm fantastic breasts Emel, so firm. No bra needed. Natural I assume?"

"Yes, thank you." She blushes and smiles. Frank can see she is not used to being paid compliments. It is difficult to understand why."

"So kids, show me desire and pleasure."

Emel stands and walks over to Mesut.

"Where I can see you!" Frank sings out. Mesut walks over and stands at the side of Frank's chair. Emel kneels in front of him.

"Listen carefully Mesut, I want you to make her suck you as you normally would. Exactly! as you normally would!" Frank added in a cold voice with the emphasis on Exactly.

Mesut grabs Emel by the hair in his fist as she brings his cock into her mouth. He watches Frank. Frank picks up his coffee and takes a sip looking at Mesut.

"Look up at your boyfriend Emel as you take him in your mouth, that's it don't look at me, look at him."

Still holding Frank's gaze Mesut grips Emel's hair tighter and pushes her down."

"Come on baby! You know how I like it!" He grins.

"I know how I like my woman to suck my cock." He directs at Frank.

"I bet you do. I bet she is not the first either."

"I've had plenty of girls. They all get to learn how Mesut likes his cock sucked. This one is a quick learner." Frank's strategy works. He wants to see Mesut show his true colours.

"I am going to guess you like to fuck her rough too."

"Evet."

"Thought so. Well, it is lucky for me I dropped by the cafe. This will be the last time you feel her mouth on you."

"She is fahişe. She belongs to me."

"Don't you Emel." Mesut cums and pulls Emel to her feet with the tight grip he still has on her hair. He kisses her." Having so very recently conquered her as he sees it, he wants to make his point."

Frank flashes in anger. The diamond ring shines.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES!"

Mesut instantly drops to his knees.

Emel is breathing heavily and looks at Mesut on his knees.

"Now you will watch us."

"Are you okay Emel?"

"I am fine Frank. I guess I was fooling myself."

"It can be different. It should be different. Better. So very much better."

"I still want to enjoy you, there is much I can show you about pleasure."

"It is what I have wanted. My desire as you say. My name."

"Let me show you. Show me how good you can be with your mouth. Take your time."

"Yes Professor."

Emel kneels and takes Frank's cock in her mouth.

"You watch!" The gem briefly flashes. Mesut nods.

She slowly licks and sucks. For Frank, it takes him back 20 years when he had another beautiful blond take him in her mouth. Sophie Fitzgerald. Maybe Mesut is partly right, Emel's mouth is fantastic. Frank makes light fists in her hair and enjoys the feel and lifts the long strands to his nose and smells her scent as she takes him deeper.

"I want you to go slow, Emel. I want to enjoy the feel of your mouth on me. I want you to feel the desire of having me in your mouth."

"Mmmmmm" Emel slows right down. All the while Frank watches Mesut's reaction. "I want you to bring me to ejaculation Emel, but I want to make you work for it. I want you to do the best with your lips, mouth and tongue. But above all else I want you to look up at me periodically as you do. See on my face what wonderful pleasure your mouth can bring to one who appreciates the act."

Emel starts sucking slower and taking Frank deeper.

"Mmmmmm " Frank moans.

"Fantastic" All the while watching Mesut's reaction still.

Frank has practised withholding and has had over the years some incredible cock sucking girls give him oral sex including one of the very best in Sophie Fitzgerald all those years ago. Despite that Emel wins the battle and Frank start to cum in her mouth."

"You don't need to swallow.", he whispered. Emel's eyes looked up at him and he watches as her Adam's apple bobs as she swallows even as he was still jetting in her mouth."

"I like to swallow. I am a good cock sucker? No?"

"Emel my dear you have come close to being one of the best cock suckers I have ever had on my cock."

"Mesut, I want to take your sorry ass out of here and call a cab to take you home. I then want you to book a one-way flight back to Turkey and never come back here again."

Frank watches Mesut leave.

"You have a poor choice in men Emel. But maybe men are not your thing. However, I am not quite finished with you yet young lady. I have more I want to teach you. Assuming that is okay with you."

Emel goes over and kisses Frank.

"It is okay with me. Do you think Mesut will do as you ask?"

"He will. He has no choice. I know it may seem strange but you are an intelligent girl Emel. You must know it has something to do with this strange ring. It is why you were happy to want to join me."

"This ring? It belongs to you?"

"No. I am borrowing it for a time. I do want you to give me all of yourself Emel. You have a fantastic body but it must be your choice. Not that of the ring. As I said I know there is a lot I can teach you."

"It has not been easy for me to trust. Few people. But lucky. With Mesut... at times lonely. I only know one man."

"Now two."

"Yes, two. I will give all of myself to you. I want to learn."

"Good. But first I want to know all about you. Come and sit with me and tell me. But first a question. Do you have someone who believes in you? You understand?"

"Yes, Frank. My Mother. My Father." She pauses. "Simone Devereaux, Kelley Summers, Cahil Yildiz." She pauses again. "Frank King."

When Frank hears her full story and the plans for the upcoming trip after her time with Kelley she wants Frank to join her for the rest of the trip and teach her.

5

Desire's sexual education, BDSM key aspects, future choices.

Frank arrives at the resort where Emel is booked to spend the second 2 weeks of the break with her. He arrives at the resort and walks in from the beachfront to the pool area where Emel is in a designer bikini in red with a stylish Caribbean pattern and edging. She goes over to Frank and kisses him.

"How was the trip?"

"Fabulous - someone booked me, first class. I don't normally do jet lag."

"So this is where a Devereaux Principal goes to relax. Sandals Resort Barbados. Very nice."

"I've had a fabulous fortnight to date with Kelley. She knows how to party. Me not so much so looking forward to these next two weeks with my teacher. Let me take you through to my suite."

"Mmmm nice bedroom. This will do nicely for a classroom." Frank puts his suitcase down beside a wardrobe and drops a black hold-all onto the bed.

"I have almost forgotten how fabulous you look, Emel. Designer clothes suit you and mmmm that bod."

"And I have not forgotten how charming you are Professor. My English is better? Kelley has been correcting me."

"And is my potential student still ready to learn? Remember you said "I will give all of myself to you. I want to learn."

Frank thinks he wants to be on her, in her, teaching her to use every opening she possesses, for the next three hours but is confident it is just a matter of time. He has learned patience as he grows older and Emel is certainly the type of girl it is worth his patience. She is a stunner.

"Emel remembers. And yes for some reason I want to trust you."

"Good. I have the ring still of course." Frank takes it out and shows it to her. "The Ring of Domination. Beautiful, powerful, dangerous." He moves over to the hold-all and unzips one pocket and drops the ring in and zips it back up.

"But I will not need it with you, will I."

"No Professor. I trust you. What else is in the hold-all?"

"Things I will need." Frank unzips the main zip and takes out a red silk scarf.

"As much as you look stunning in designer clothes Emel I need you to strip naked for me. I am going to spend the next three hours or so showing what giving me all of yourself means."

Emel unhooks her bra revealing fabulous 36D breasts. She eases off the bikini bottoms and places both halves of her designer swimsuit onto the bed.

"I am naked for you."

"Then I can begin. I know you are a fast learner Emel which will be important. So I assume you remember my reference to numbers with regards to how many taking part to make it sexy and erotic. We are two so an even number so I have to change something to create something more erotic and sexy. Before we start though for the next five minutes I want you to speak your thoughts and feelings out loud for me. As I suggest options I just want you to continue speaking out loud and let me know how you are feeling, in particular sexually - for example, aroused and emotional example scared okay. You understand?"

"Yes."

"So start now. You are standing naked before me. What are you feeling?"

"Nervous... a little excited... but scared...."

"Scared? Why Scared?"

"I don't know what you want to do."

"You know I want to have sex with you."

"Yes."

"Good sex."

"Yes good sex."

"So why scared?"

"Being honest with you. As you asked. Am I not doing things right?"

"You are doing what I asked. This anxiety. It is typical in a way for us humans. Much of your anxiety is being naked before me. Making you feel vulnerable, scared."

"Yes. What you say is true."

"But animals naturally do not feel fear just by being as they are. Of course, they don't wear clothes. Clothes for humans are a type of armour. We feel we protect ourselves when clothed and we can change our clothes to feel more or less powerful. So just breathe and think again. Are you still scared?"

"Not so much. I maybe hope still not to do the wrong thing."

"You are going to give all of yourself to me remember Emel. So you already can't do the wrong thing. Is it trust?"

"No. Emel trusts you."

"Good. So let me discuss what I might do before we start. So I could handcuff you.

How would that make you feel?"

"Excited maybe. Yes, excited."

"Hands cuffed in front?"

"Yes."

"With your hands cuffed in front, you still have your arms and hands-free, but restricted. So you are at a disadvantage compared to me."

"Yes."

"But you could still fight back. But hands cuffed behind your back. Now how do you feel?"

"Scared again. I would be helpless."

"Yes, you would. I could enjoy you sexually any way I wanted to."

"Do you want this?"

"See there is the fear again. So you doubt your trust in me."

"No!"

"It's okay Emel. Relax. I don't want to upset you. I do want you to think, however. Understand?"

"Yes. Emel understands."

"So no handcuffs. What about a gag? If I gagged you how do you think you would feel."

"Scared again. I would not be able to shout out for help."

"So trust again. But yes you are right, besides how can you tell me how you feel. So no gags. I do not want there to be a real difference like that between us which limits you so much."

"What about a blindfold? If I blindfold you how would that make you feel?"

"Excited again. I do trust you."

"Good. I will blindfold you now Emel. Cutting off your primary sense of sight but leaving you still able to protect yourself, fight, scream, run away. Not of course that you will need to. But yes this creates this erotic difference that makes up for the fact we are 2. Only one of us can see. Understand?

"Yes Professor. By the way, I like the sound of your voice, your accent."

"Scottish." Frank blindfolds Emel.

"We can start now Emel. I will do quite a bit of talking, instructing, you will listen. You know your name is Emel. You know Emel means desire. So listen carefully."

"Sight creates desire. I see you. I see ALL of you. I WANT ALL OF YOU. I am looking at you now from the front, standing naked.

My eyes drink you in. From your forehead, down to your face. I know you have beautiful blue eyes hiding behind that blindfold. I study your perfectly shaped nose, the philtrum to your lips. I know what pleasures can await me behind those lips in your mouth.

My gaze travels down your beautiful neck, I see your shoulders framed by your beautiful hair half on the right side-lying down your back, that on the left cascading down to your breasts the ends brushing and teasing the nipples of your left breast, you magnificent perfect firm and natural 36D breasts. My eyes drink you in deeper, your perfect toned midriff you have an elegant and tasteful belly piercing with a diamond gem stud.

They travel further to your cunt where I can see the lips of your labia and that you are shaved. I want to be deep inside you and know I soon will be. My eyes travel further down your toned and muscled but slim thighs to your knees and shapely calves to end at your feet with manicured pink toenails. Sight creates desire. I see you. I see ALL of you. I WANT ALL OF YOU. How does this make you feel Emel?"

123456...8