Rod Adventures Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This slave of yours, Michelle, your virgin. What happened between you? You say it has been five years since you have been with her, laid with her." Emel strokes Frank's chest hairs as she kisses him again. "It's complicated. She became like Simone a Domme, it took her a while to accept she could please me. She had of course from the very beginning."

Frank kisses Emel again in a long lingering French kiss.

"I want you again Emel." Emel gets off the bed and takes off the black hair scrunch and shakes her hair free. She walks to the wardrobe and puts on a plain white man's shirt, one of Frank's he has hung up, She returns to the bed beside where he is laying and takes Frank's cock in her hand and slowly wanks him. She moves down and takes him in her mouth and sucks him slowly. Frank lifts her loose hair to his nose and sniffs it. He loves the scent of her. He has been on her, in her, teaching her to use every opening she possesses all night long. Frank relaxes and enjoys just how well Emel has learned her first lesson as she continues to slowly suck him.

He uses the time to finally answer the question she asks and can start to educate her further and set some seeds in the beautiful girl's mind that he can see how they may grow and develop.

"I first became aware of Michelle after she applied for an application for an intern at the museum I was working for. I had not yet begun teaching there as yet but when I started she was in one of my first lectures and a promising student. I have always been into BDSM Emel, a sexual range of practices that covers a wide spectrum of kinks and desires.

One aspect is Domination and Submission. Like you have been showing me now", he continues as she continues to suck him slowly listening to his voice.

"Another is the bondage aspect, gags, cuffs, restraints. It has never been a real strong kink or need in me but it can be in others. Something I want to explore with you. Rope bondage can be time-consuming and takes skill and know-how. But all bondage is designed to create erotic emotions over being restrained and potentially available for sexual activities without consent."

"All BDSM at least as far as I am concerned is the interplay of the participants' sexual desires and wishes over what another wants to provide for them. Consent is a big part of it but not so much overt as in tell but as to intuit or know instinctively. Subtle messages and signals can become important.

An example is my use of the white, red or black hair scrunch to signal a particular preference - oral, vaginal, anal. So that signal once known and understood works both ways. I leave out a red hair scrunch on your pillow.

Two signals, I want you to wear your hair up and I want regular sex with you. You wear your ponytail with a black hair scrunch, signalling you want anal sex." Emel stops sucking and looks up at him. "You explain things well Professor Frank. I am lucky to have an expert teacher. Tell me more while I keep you happy with my mouth" Emel takes Frank back in her mouth and continues slowly sucking him. Frank moans.

"The third key aspect and at times the most difficult is Sado-Masochism. The giving and receiving of pain and to what level and to what degree. It can be used as a punishment/reward thing or sometimes it is just a need in one to hurt another for sexual excitement or often to increase the enjoyment of a certain act." I can give you an example from my perspective. In particular, when I am having anal sex I like to whip a bottom before having anal sex.

A girl's screams excite me. Even whilst it's important for me at least the anal penetration and buggery should be pleasurable for my partner, also having her in pain whilst I sodomise her excites me more. It is why I enjoy girls with long beautiful hair like you. That is one kink. But it feeds another if she wears it in a ponytail and it is a black hair crunch.

It is one very tiny example but it creates just a level of complex dynamics in such types of relationships. Coming back to Michelle. She did want to give herself to me and we formalised it in a slave contract. But there was always a part of her that thought she might not satisfy that sadistic part of me, in particular, if it becomes very intense - not always of course because there is a very fine line there between pleasure and abuse.

At times very fine. But whereas I always knew she would be able to give me what I want on that side of things, she doubted it for long enough. But eventually, she realised that she would be able to satisfy that part of me."

Emel stopped sucking."

"What happened then?"

"What happens then is I want to enjoy opening number two."

Frank enters Emel's cunt and begins fucking her slowly as he continues the story.

Taking her from the rear he fucks her and continues.

"So the next development is Michelle becomes my collared slave. We devote our sexual needs, kinks and expressions for each other knowing each can provide what the other needs. We don't even feel we need to draft a boundaries contact."

"Boundaries contract? Mmmmm your cock feels so good. Fuck me, professor."

"A boundaries contract is a supplemental to a slave contact allowing the Master and slave to agree to limits - the dos and do nots of their relationship, not just sexual but can be other things like restrictions on relationships with others. The main thing is both parties agree to it and sign it so if one party breaks it the other can exercise penalties that will be agreed usually in the slave contract, punishments or just plain walk away breaking.

But now sweetie time for a change to the third opening you possess."

Frank stops fucking into Emel's cunt and lubed enough he pushes easily into Emel's ass which although incredibly tight still opens up like the proverbial flower to him. Keeping things at this nice slow pace he continues the conversation as Emel receives the anal stimulation.

"Mmmmm a girl could get used to this" she purrs as Frank starts to slowly fuck her. "Go on Professor. So no boundaries contract between you and she is now a collared slave, at some point, you will need to explain to me the difference as you see it between what I think you refer to as a sub..."

"Submissive." Frank strokes in and out of her rectum. "Give me clenching." Frank slaps her right thigh once hard.

"Owwww!" Emel obliges and clenches her gluts as Frank continues to fuck her slightly faster.

" and collared slave." She continues having been previously distracted by the slap.

"The way I see it. It's really about permission. A sub has no real reason unless she wants to, to please a Master.

He may act as if he owns her, and many sadly do. A slave with a contract must please her master because they have a contract. So a collared submissive feels special because she is owned by and serves him or her. I say that because we have female masters known as Domme's that can have male or female collared slaves."

"So what happened with Michelle?" Frank pushes right into her and whispers.

"You're going to make me cum again Emel. Clench!" Emel clenches her muscles tight around the cock deep in her rectum. She feels his warm seed flood her once again. His free hand finds her clit and rubs her to her climax to join his.

"Michelle discovered finally she also liked girls and exploring her sadomasochistic tendencies realised she preferred to be the one giving pain rather than receiving it. She discovered a particular type of girl that gave her the most pleasure to express this newfound deeply buried kink she has."

As Frank finishes his climax and lets Emel finish hers he concludes his sentence. "Beautiful blond girls like you."

6

Desire's soixante-neuf, ménage a trois, reunions past and present.

Another morning, another lesson. This one is page 69 from the manual. When they finally wake up, and yes they have sex several times, with what they jokingly referred to as boring sex, as Emel is about to get up Frank catches her by the wrist and pulls her towards him and kisses her. "Where do you think you are going Filly Desire.?" This is the pet name Frank has devised for her. Emel thinks it's hilarious. He pulls her and turns her on the bed and gets her to shuffle down a bit. "This is how I start breakfast. With a taste of you."

He moves to the foot of the bed and reaches over to the sweet smell of her musk, he parts her outer labia lips with his fingers and brings his tongue into play and starts to tongue her meanwhile his rapidly stiffening cock dangles in front of her mouth invitingly where Emel takes his cock at the base and brings him into her mouth to start this sweet morning soixante-Neuf. This becomes a regular morning start and they both agree to class it as definitely not boring sex.

They spend the rest of that first week spending their mornings with a 69 sex session where they both make each other come and then go for breakfast and mornings and afternoons out. They return after time out and have long sex sessions in the late evening. Frank wants to introduce another dimension. He reminds Emel of their first meeting at the Paradise Cafe and suggests they introduce a third person into their games.

Frank has always been curious anyway but asks if she would prefer to introduce either a man or woman into their nighttime lovemaking. He knows with her limited history of men she may be unsure but equally the idea of another woman joining may be something she wants to try. Pleasantly she agrees and shares the two brief sapphic encounters she has been party to.

Frank then suggests they watch the bar for the next few nights for suitable female drinking on her own they could bring into the game. Frank leaves out that he can rely on the ring to be sure she will be eager to join them when needed so makes a point of taking it in his jacket pocket so it is available if needed. For the next few nights the game of eating but spying on the other guests around the bar that in particular excites Emel enough to join them.

Frank reasons if a female excites Emel she will excite him.

For the next few nights, this added dimension added a bit of spice to the evenings as the conversations about the definite nos in particular cause amusement. There are a few potential possibilities but no one individual girl stands out or if they do it is a female with a male partner. Finally after the patient wait a woman that ignites Emel's attention is a cute redhead of around 22 years old dressed in a red and white bikini that is sitting alone on their third night of playing this game of finding the third partner.

Frank jokes with her about seduction and whispers a dare to Emel to go over to her and asks if she wants to join them. Frank watches as Emel goes over to the girl and has a conversation with her. He watches them talking and laughing and looking over. Frank raises his glass as a hello. The two girls come over and join him.

"Hi, Frank. This is Kateryna Aksamit. She is waiting to meet someone but they have not shown up. I asked her to join us."

"Oh please do." Frank shakes her hand.

"I am sorry to hear your friend has not shown up."

"She is my girlfriend. We fight. She did not show up. I decide to have a drink at the bar."

"Your girlfriend you say?" Frank looks at Emel and winks.

"Well, you really must let Emel and I look after you in that case." Frank takes a sip of the malt whisky he has ordered."

"Pure Velvet by the way."

Frank looks at Emel.

"Her name." Kateryna looks confused, assuming it was a reference to the drink."

"It's the meaning of your name Kateryna. It is the Professor's party trick. Kateryna is Ukrainian."

"He is your father?" She asks.

"He is my teacher."

"What does he teach?"

"He teaches me how to enjoy myself and have a good time."

Frank realises Emel has probably had too much to drink. At the risk of her spoiling things he suggests they take the drinks up to the room.

"Have you eaten Kateryna?"

"At lunch yes but nothing in the evening."

"We can order in the room?"

He leads them to Emel's suite.

"We are sorry to hear about the breakup with your girlfriend. But we can help you forget about it for tonight." Says Frank. Emel approaches Kateryna and kisses her.

"Is this okay Kateryna?"

"Yes."

"We are going to have a time with you Kateryna." Says Frank.

Emel starts to remove her bikini and Kateryna follows suit.

Frank has dildos for the girl's to try so is looking forward to experimenting with all permutations of exploring every opening Kateryna has with Emel.

Frank goes over to the hold-all and takes out two different strap on dildos.

"My teacher comes prepared." Emel kisses Kateryna on the bed.

"With or without a but plug?" He asks Emel.

"Without. Only your cock do I want in my ass Professor."

Frank passes Emel the strap on with a cock that fits inside her.

"We can use the other one later for Kateryna to wear. I want her to experience what three cocks feels like. It will likely be the only time she might get to experience it.

Frank waits for Emel to put on and fasten the strap-on she has chosen to wear. She makes a slight moan of pleasure as she feels the plastic dildo on the inside of the strap inside her and ensures she tightens the strap-on securely around her waist tightly.

"Okay good, you are ready Filly Desire. I want a nice spit roast to start with. I want you up Kateryna'd ass. I want Kateryna to know we will be enjoying all of her lovely openings tonight in many, many ways.

"I am ready Professor."

"It sure looks that way." Frank grins seeing Emel naked and wearing the selected strap on.

"Let's start" Frank helps Emel lube the dildo and ease it into Kateryna's ass. She moans out a little. Frank pushes his cock into her mouth and they start the spit roast of the beautiful Ukrainian.

Frank cums in Kateryna's mouth as both girls moan at their own respective pleasure.

Following the spit roast, Frank moves on to the next scene in the group orgy.

Kateryna On her back, Emel on top sitting across her boobs and using her hand to open and explore her cunt. Frank sitting astride Kateryna's face his cock inside Emel's ass with his balls being sucked by Kateryna.

It is important for Frank that Kateryna finds her way to ease the pain of her breakup with her partner. Revenge sex may be one way but all relations are complex he knows from experience.

They take a break. "Are you enjoying us both Kateryna?"

"Yes."

Frank passes her the other dildo. "I want you to be in charge for a bit Kateryna. You can decide how next to enjoy the two of us as long as no one is left out." Frank and Emel with as Kateryna fits the second strap-on with butt plug easily fitting into her lubricated ass and finding the internal dildo a nice snug fit in her cunt. "This is very much like the one I use when I make love to my girlfriend Antonina she tells the pair."

You can take your strap-on off now Filly Desire. Our new friend Kateryna is not used to so much cock after all."

All three laugh. Humour in sex is not a bad thing.

After fully exploring all combinations of Kateryna's sexy openings with the dildos packed away there is one more tender scene for the trio to partake in. `Filly Desire' wants another ride on her stallion so Frank lies back on the bed while Emel rides the horse that is Frank while 'Pure Velvet massages his scrotum. It is a satisfying ending to the evening for all three.

In the morning Emel shows Kateryna her wardrobe as she only has the red and white bikini she was wearing at the bar last evening. She picks out a beautiful blue dress with white embroidered patterns.

Frank joins them and they all go to the bar area. Over drinks, they discuss what Kateryna does for a living and she explains she is a flight attendant working for Ukrainian airlines as is her girlfriend and lover Antonina Chura who she had the falling out. Later in the morning, Antonina finds the three of them in the bar.

Frank is keen for the lovers to repair their relationship. When introduced to her Frank again names Antonina 'Priceless Servant.' Once again he has to explain his hobby of studying the origins and meanings behind names. He asks Emel if she is happy to wait in the bar for a few hours while he spends time with both the Ukrainian girls back in the room upstairs. Feeling more than a little jealous Emel agrees and tells Frank she is going to take a long walk on the beach.

Frank takes both girls to the room and puts on the Ring of Domination. Whilst sex with them both is one objective his main purpose is to reconcile the girls and leave them happy with the more submissive brunette 'Priceless Servant.' Antonina is happy to understand the more naturally dominant Kateryna which as Frank suspects, it was the sex dynamics between them that caused the initial rift.

At times the games that can be played between a BDSM top and bottom can be misinterpreted leading to unfortunate fault lines to open in a normally happy relationship.The twin gems of the Emerald and Ruby are shining as the three make love to each other and Frank explores and exercises his kinks and fetishes with anal in particular and some heavy flagellation in particular with the masochistic Antonina during anal sex with her with Kateryna using the riding crop and understanding the needs better of her lover.

After the pair leave, Frank goes to find Emel on the beach. She opens up to him the fear that remains of being alone and abandoned and he promises to make it up to her. Frank knows that as with most of the women in his life they will eventually leave him but never abandon him or he them and Emel will be no different but for the first time since Michelle feels a deep love for Emel even in the brief time they have been together.

On his last night with Emel Frank reveals another kink of his to Emel, sexual asphyxia but discusses it needs a high level of trust. Emel looks at Frank.

"But I do trust you, Frank. Surely you know that by now."

Frank kisses Emel. He explains to Emel he wants to fuck her and put his hands around her neck and slowly choke her until she loses consciousness.

"In part for me Emel it is the ultimate expression of trust and this concept of giving yourself, all of you to me to enjoy sexually. Of course, it is designed too for you to experience a different degree of pleasure. I want to take a good long time with you too. At the conclusion, you will lose consciousness and this trust part is for me to make sure you are okay. After that I want us to fall asleep, my head on your chest so I can feel your heartbeat and know, truly know this girl trusts me."

"You have a way Frank of truly turning me on, just by talking. It is of course your accent again as I have mentioned."

"I have always wanted you to feel special Emel as you very much are but to date I have always wanted my language with you to be sensual. With this act though do you want me to talk dirty with you, it may be something that excites you."

"Mmmm yes please Frank. I know you treat me well but yes talk dirty with me. Let me know I am yours. I know I feel it from you when we have sex but I want to hear the need in you with that sexy voice."

"Okay slut! You are going to be very fucking good for me now, aren't you? I am going to show you how much your tight hardbody turns me on. I am going to use All of you up whore!"

With her beautiful naked body lying on the bed, her long hair loose he pushes into her cunt with one long stroke and brings his right hand around her neck and begins to fuck into her hard.

"You are fucking beautiful Emel and gorgeous to fuck and fuck long and hard. Every beautiful opening you possess as I told you and now I am going to watch you slut, your face, your eyes so keep looking at me as I squeeze your neck, I want to feel that tight cunt grip me."

1...345678