Rod Adventures Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank starts to tighten his grip on her neck as he slows down his strokes in her cunt easing his full length in and out of her as he feels her beautiful pelvic floor muscles grip him.

"What a beautiful start slut, you feel that. My lust for you, my need for you. How does it feel as you fight for breath? I want you to cum for me Emel like a good girl. Mmmmm that's it there you go. Beautiful!'

Frank feels the pulse in Emel's cunt as she has her own orgasm. Her eyes go wider as she struggles to breathe.

Frank relaxes his grip allowing her to breathe again.

"That's it whore, keep looking at me. This might be my last fuck with you so I want to take my time and make sure we both enjoy it. I can still remember the first time I saw you in Paradise Cafe drinking your coffee."

"All I could think about was how much better those lips and that beautiful mouth could be put to use on my cock. It was the first sexual act I watched you do remember and believe me, it was with great patience I waited until it was my turn to have you take me in your mouth and put those sexy lips to good use."

"But you should know me better by now and how I want to finish our last sex."

Frank slips out of Emel's cunt and eases his lubricated cock into her ass. He begins to fuck her ass and braces himself with his left fist on the bed as his right hand tightens around her throat as he sodomises her.

"I want you to cum again for me you gorgeous slut before you pass out unconscious as I squeeze your beautiful neck."

Frank keeps a careful watch on her as he fucks and squeezes tighter. Emel moans for a final time as she sees stars before her eyes and the sweet release of yet another climax. Her eyes flutter and close as the feels the familiar release of Frank's seed deep in her bowels.

In the morning Frank wakes Emel up with a kiss.

"Come on beautiful girl we need to get up and get packing to be ready to make the flight."

"Do I need to go home?", whines Emel. "Can't I stay here with you forever?"

"Sadly not!" Frank admonishes her playfully. "You have duties and responsibilities young lady as a key Principal for the Devereaux corporation. Besides I have tickets for the event and you have just two weeks for the final preparation."

"You sound just like my father." She teases back. "But the Professor is right. I am an important executive. I won't let my boss down."

Emel stands naked at the door to the bathroom.

"Care to join me, teacher?"

Frank laughs. "We will never make it on time if we go down that route."

"Fine!" Emel sticks her tongue out at him. Admitting defeat Emel heads for the shower and thinks of the last thought she had last night as she had her climax as Frank finally had his. The sex was incredible and the dirty talk was a turn on but she smiles as Frank still found it difficult to stop telling her how beautiful she is even why calling her dirty names.

7

Desire's ties that bind, painful lessons, gifts that matter.

On the last few nights before Emel and Frank have to leave they receive a surprise visitor. Simone Devereaux.

"Hey, Emel I thought I would drop by at the end of your trip. Kelley told me about Mesut. I didn't think he was right for you but didn't want to say."

Frank walks into the room after coming out of the shower.

Simone appears taken by surprise.

"Well bless my soul if it isn't Professor Frank King. Gosh, I haven't seen you Frank in what 5 years? She comes over and hugs him and gives him a long lingering kiss. "I still miss you. But if you are here with Emel...."

"Well long story short. Michelle had let me borrow the ring. It's something we worked out."

"Oh, I see. I knew Michelle might be in the picture somehow."

"She still wears my collar. I know you two had your differences."

"We were just different people Frank. I was happy for you two at the time. After we put all that business behind us. I was just relieved that it all appeared to work out, especially the three girls.

"How is Jennifer... still...."

"Yes, she's still with me. She's a cardiothoracic surgeon now."

"And Kelley?"

"You can ask Emel. She is Emel's associate. So yes Frank she is still very much with me.

In part, it is what the fallout with Michelle was about. I mean I thought she was satisfied with Elizabeth. But Michelle is Michelle. I get that she has the presence, hell I taught her a lot. But I feel she went behind my back over Kelley. It was disrespectful. You know I don't like sharing. Anyway, water under the bridge. So you came across Emel how?"

"Just by chance. I was looking of course. But I had been at Chelmsford Racecourse. A bit of business. I stayed locally in a farmhouse. Dunmow. It's a historic Market town. I go for a meal at the local cafe. And who do I find sitting at the table but Emel and what did you say his name was again Mesut. A real piece of work."

"So I understand."

"I am sorry Emel. We have been ignoring you. Frank and I go back a long way. He didn't tell you?"

"Let's all go for a walk." Suggests Frank.

The three of them start walking along the beach. Emel beside Simone. Frank a few paces back listening to the conversation.

"You are not happy I am with him?" Emel said with a frown.

"Of course not. He is Frank. I owe him a lot. You see in my early days Frank hired me as the Events Manager for a pub. Him and his partner Mike. There was a special event. It was involved, complex and messy. But we survived it. We made quite a bit of money too. One thing Frank was always good about was looking out for us all. It seems he still does. I set up my company and we had some good contacts. There was one girl. An African princess no less. Alyssa Abebe. She opened a lot of doors. But it was Frank at the time that had the key that unlocked all that at the time."

"The Ring of Domination?"

"Yes. Did he tell you about that? I was never sure but suspected. But he is the man he is. It wasn't just about that."

"I know. At first yes. But then choice."

"Yes what he has always been at odds with, is the choice. In particular with that sort of lifestyle."

"Is this the BDSM lifestyle? Frank has discussed this with me when he spoke of his own slave Michelle and that sad story."

"I'm still here you know." Simone takes one of Frank's hands and Emel the other."

"It's something we can talk about later back at the resort Emel. But yes it's about something we refer to as BDSM. It's a sexual thing. Frank, I and Kelley are all part of what we refer to as the BDSM community but it can get very complex. Dominant and submissive.

Master and Slave. Frank is a BDSM Master. I am a BDSM Domme. A female Master. Kelley is one of my BDSM submissive slaves."

"It's a sexual thing. A voluntary thing."

"Slaves yes subs, submissives. Frank has already tried to teach me about such things."

"I think Frank has shown me. He is a good teacher."

"Emel is more Dom than Sub. But yes Simone you should introduce Emel to bondage. She is bisexual by the way but probably leaning strongly to a woman over men," suggests Frank.

"You are talking about me now?"

"I was saying to Simone you like girls sexually. Like Kateryna Aksamit."

"We enjoyed a very exploratory ménage-a-trots with a beautiful Ukrainian redhead. It's fair to say she likes girls as much as You do." Frank laughs.

"Well, Frank. It's good to know you don't let the grass grow under your feet long. But I hope you have been treating one of my best Principals well."

"He has Madam Simone. He has."

"I don't need to tell you she is a very fast learner. But not all of her education that she almost certainly will need was necessarily down to me."

Emel is clever enough to realise that Frank and Simone have known each other for some years and wonders why he never mentioned it.

"Emel, one reason I came here is to try and explain to you there are other important things about the Devereaux organisation and some of the other important areas we are involved in beyond the events management activities. The BDSM. As you now know that one of the most important aspects of the entire BDSM discipline is the permission I now ask your permission to have you bound for bondage. Do you agree?

"Yes, Simone. I know I have to learn to trust people. I decided to trust Frank and he has not let me down. You know I trust you too and the fabulous opportunity you have given me and this wonderful vacation."

"Okay, Emel. Frank will bind you. It probably will come as no surprise to you that Frank knows how to do this safely. He is not a fan of bondage himself I fear but he does know how to do it."

The three of them return to the room in Emel's suite.

"Take off your clothes Emel." By now Emel is used to getting used to stripping off in front of others. She does watch Simone's reaction who sits watching her on one of the armchairs in the bedroom.

Once naked Frank takes out some hemp rope he has in the hold-all.

"Get on the bed Emel on your front. Frank starts with her right leg getting her to bend her leg as he starts with the first series of single-column ties. With her legs complete he starts to create the start of the rope handcuffs with her arms and wrists roped behind her. All the while he talks to her and gets her to tell her how it is making her feel.

"It has been some years now since I have been a rope top. I wanted to remember." Simone watches while she sips on a glass of Prosecco.

"I want you to tell me Emel how being roped and helpless like this makes you feel."

"I like everything about actually being tied. I like the feel of the rope dragging across my skin. I like how the tying of the knots yanks me about a bit. I like the pressure of the rope once the knots have been tied; how I can relax into them after a little while and the pressure almost becomes comforting.

My breathing will often start shallow with excitement and anticipation, but as the tie continues and I begin to melt into it, those breaths become deeper and slower, almost meditative, grounding me at the moment. I am no longer thinking about work or research or students; the stress of the day or what will happen tomorrow -- there is only right now; only rope, and you."

"I never asked you before Simone, are you a voyeur? Do you like to watch?"

"Yes, Frank I like to watch. In particular when my two subs Kelley and Jennifer make out."

"Mmmmm yes, both beautiful girls. That would excite me too seeing Jennifer go down on Kelley. Eating her out, making her cum."

"Mmmmm you know how to paint a picture Frank, and it's equally hot seeing my Principal Emel bound in rope like that."

"This should turn you on more. Watch as I make your beautiful bound Principal take me in her mouth and suck me off. She has little choice of course. Bound like this I could do anything with her."

"Yes, very hot Frank and you leave me feeling unnecessary."

"Did it come as a surprise to you that Kelley and Emel did not make out in the first two weeks when they came here?"

"Not at all Frank. Firstly Kelley is very loyal to me, secondly, I assigned Kelley as Emel's associate and in general, I don't like my employees mixing business and pleasure."

"Yes, good rule and I assume why you have no interest in enjoying Emel sexually either."

"Correct. I am not hiding anything from her either. She is aware of the relationship I have with Kelley."

"And with Jennifer too?"

"No. She does not know about Jennifer. But Jennifer does not work with her."

"It always surprised me that you took Jennifer as a sub in addition to Kelley. Of course,

Jennifer is amazing. The smoking hot redhead. But I can imagine the conversation you had with Kelley over that decision."

"I had my reasons, good ones. But yes of course I discussed with Kelley, she is devoted to me, always has been. But she too knows the why so everything is fine. Besides you probably are well aware that the dynamics and options with three in a love triangle are varied so as long as everyone's needs are taken care of there is no foul."

"Quite right. Apologise for commenting."

"It's quite okay Frank."

"I have an equally sensitive question for you. What exactly happened between you and Michelle? She still wears your collar that's clear, yet you spend long periods, years at a time apart, with presumably no contact, the sort of contact you wanted or even needed. You are good for each other too. So what happened?"

"Well after the completion of the OVA game and the fall out of that, at least we had the winner we preferred."

"Yes Alan York but you mean the fallout from the Americans."

"Exactly. The Governor. Not best pleased. Typical sore loser."

"Well, we could have predicted that. But go on."

"That had made Michelle's mind up to do something about it. But she was prepared to be patient. She looked forward to the collaring ceremony, I mean as excited as I had ever seen her."

"Yes, I remember her at the time. So happy. And then?"

"She still was working on her PhD paper. She was close but she knew something was missing. So I suggested the break. We wanted a nice long break. Three months. So our first stop was Paris."

"Very romantic."

"Yes, but we were still very much into threesomes. It had been something that started with the exploration of the Ring of Domination and its powers. Michelle's research was underpinning everything she was working on. The theses. So yes the break was much needed. Gave her the breakthrough she needed. So it was when we were on the break that she had her presentation and award of her PhD.

We knew this was going to happen in Paris hence arranging the trip. I always knew what a workaholic she was. So yes in the evenings she would get her notes out and write. It was why taking the odd evening to find a suitable female that Michelle, in particular, found exquisitely beautiful to enjoy some great sex with and expressing our kinks, was an important escape. So this one particular night we found a beauty, a blond naturally. Her name from memory was Koralie Lemieux. Of course we or rather I had to rely on the ring to make her amenable to the suggestion of hiring a particular room in the Tinah hotel where we could scene in private.

We had arranged it so it was our beautiful companion for the night that paid for the room. But yes it was a fantastic night we enjoyed with her as you might imagine with us both exploring every opening she possessed many times during the evening with little respite. Michelle had the ring and in the morning when the three of us were due to leave Michelle asked me to go on ahead as she said she had some unfinished business with our lover Koralie Lemieux it seemed. Not wanting to interfere of course I agreed. I met Michelle later that afternoon. I asked her if everything was fine and she mentioned she had finally discovered the breakthrough she needed."

"Well, it all sounds fine so far. She must have been excited after such a long time."

"Yes indeed. She said something strange which is that she had finally realised a very key aspect that changed everything about her research. She also praised me for using as I had done the ring's powers to further the research. She said it was important it belong to the right person or what she said was 'owned' by the right person. As much as she trusted me with it she asked me to let her be the ring's owner and that she had important work to do with it. Naturally, I agreed so at that point I no longer owned the ring.

At the end of that break, things were fine when we returned to England for a while. But then she said she had to go away. She was gone for some time but things had changed. She still very much wanted to be my slave but was sad that she would not be able to be around as much. Anyway, that is what changed. The Paris trip but I never have got to the bottom of what precisely it was. As her Master still I knew it was not about our relationship and was always aware we were never going to be a typical couple in regards to that side of things."

"I am sorry Frank. I can hear your sadness but like you I know Michelle adores you. She does important things. Very important. She has always been passionate but this drives things. Anyway, I need to be thinking about going soon. I wanted to check on Emel oh and also leave you these."

Simone hands Frank two tickets for the ladies night event.

"Emel will certainly want to see you there. The tickets have been issued so I wanted to bring some with me. You have your plus one so bring a friend as they say but I know who that will be don't I? You are a great teacher Frank so thank you from me for teaching Emel what she needs to learn. I will love you and leave you as they say as I have a flight to catch."

8

Two beautiful brunettes, one common tie, a secret gift revealed.

Two beautiful ladies, both brunette and it seems fated always to be intertwined.

Michelle Ryan dressed in a stylish patterned dress to her ankles with a designer tan jacket with full-length sleeves and green and red designs that matched the dress and paired with a matching pair of open-toed tan stiletto heels.

Simone was dressed in a daring, and very signature for her, black velvet dress with a side split ensuring she would reveal a generous showing of the thigh when she sat and crossed her legs, the front of the dress with a zipper that zipped up from the waist with a panel of almost translucent black. She wore no bra because in general with those 38 D breasts she did not need them. The zipper was only partly up ensuring her beautiful cleavage was evident with a good six inches of flesh on the show just daring anyone foolish enough to want to pull the zip lower to reveal more.

Simone enjoyed the impact the way she looked and dressed had on men, in contrast with Michelle with an equally sexy and curvy figure but had never dressed that sexily aside from the brief period when she worked as a barmaid in her university days. She too knew the impact her beauty had on men but it was very understated and where she felt she needed to either disarm or distract the XY chromosome brigade. Simone meanwhile enjoyed showing her curves but knowing it was only with other females and specifically the two subs that she let the full Dominant / submissive nature of her true sexuality be exercised and expressed with usually with very satisfying results for both.

She knew and understood the power of sex and sexual attraction and knew how to use it to her advantage.

It was a surprise to both to see each other at Grantley Adams International Airport, both boarding the same Virgin Atlantic flight for London Heathrow. It was little surprise they found themselves both travelling first class so agreed they could meet and talk at leisure on the flight.

It was Simone that mentioned to Michelle that she has seen her BDSM Master Frank just recently. Expecting some reaction, there was still some tension between the pair due to some ancient history but underlying was a very deep and strong love and affection and primarily as it was the Professor that brought them together and at those times they were both eager to please and impress him but for very different reasons,

Simone very much more from the business and professional side although there was always that strong magnetic and sexual attraction between the pair, one of very few Simone felt for who was not, of course, a female. For Michelle, it had always been on the emotional side where of course Frank had taken her virginity and introduced her to the journey of sexual exploration and discovery.

Michelle smiled. "Yes, my Master is very involved with helping me with an important new assignment. I am sure he has everything in hand knowing him as I do, as we both do." Michelle enjoys Simone's reaction to response to the news. It amuses her when she can catch people off guard. To ease the tension she had created she added. "Don't worry Simone. I can fill you in on the flight. I assume though you are happy with your new hire Emel. A very beautiful girl. Let's talk more later. I have a few calls to make before the flight departs." Michelle leaves the table at the business lounge taking out her phone from the pocket of her jacket.

1...345678