Rod Adventures Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While pleasuring herself she realises she never finished the car story and Frank's reference to the flight. The emotion of jealousy when seeing Frank with Michelle at the event was alien to her. She was planning to tell Michelle that she had asked Frank on the flight to take her as a sub, whilst Frank did not outright refuse he tells her that she is young yet and needs to experience life with her new expanded sexual outlook following his teaching. He tells her to ask him the question again in five years. She planned to relay that to Michelle expecting that it would displease her but now because she has learned she has Michelle to thank for opening the opportunity that she has been able to achieve she decides to keep that secret to herself. Five years she thinks. She cums again as she hears the noise level rise to a new level in Room 9.

Emel is awake before 6 am when there is a knock at her door. She opens it and finds Elizabeth offering her some underwear and a dress. "Michelle mentioned you did not have any clothes packed given no notice, we are almost the same height and build so hope these suit your sense of style. I believe your associate is arranging your suitcase for the trip. I have provided you with a bra but you can choose if you want to wear it. We will soon you downstairs very soon Emel."

Elizabeth is dressed in a short white dress and the dress she passes to Emel is a pretty floral one also short. Emel can appreciate that Elizabeth prefers short dresses to show off her shapely legs and loves her sense of style. She chooses not to wear the bra. Elizabeth has also provided a fashion accessory for the dress, a pink hair bow which she wears.

At breakfast, Emel notes that Elizabeth is also wearing a white hair accessory she must have decided to wear after leaving Emel the dress. At breakfast, Michelle in stark contrast is dressed head to toe in a black PVC catsuit including full gloves with black stilettos with a clear plastic platform base. It accentuates her fabulous figure.

"Morning sisters, given the early hour the kitchen can only offer a continental breakfast. I don't think you want to be on a full stomach anyway for what I have planned for you, as you can see I have dressed already. You suit the dress Elizabeth has given to you but you won't be wearing it long anyway. I will need you to be naked before me when we return upstairs.

I will introduce you to Room Zero. It's the hidden secret in this hotel that was once a pub. Conceived and designed by Frank. It is a soundproofed dungeon."

Michelle takes the glass of orange juice and drinks from it and looks at Emel. "I get very thirsty when I have an intensive workout session planned. I will have a case of isotonic orange sent up to keep us both fully hydrated. Ready?"

Michelle punches in the pin code that unlocks the door. She walks in and Emel still dressed walks in.

"It's quite a small room, really just room for two with all the furniture. The furniture Michelle refers to is a large wooden X-Frame that is in the centre of the right wall. To the right of it is a rack with whips and rods of various lengths and colours. To the left is a metal grill separating a blue storage unit with a small wooden chair in front of it. Next to that and right in the corner is larger what appears to be a bondage chair, padded back and two sides but no seat. There is a steel tubular rail fixed to the middle left-hand wall that runs the full length and across the back where it is fixed to a further metal chair with a blue padded back. In the centre of the room next to the X-frame is a blue padded BDSM bondage horse.

"It looks scary, doesn't it? Controlled fear can be sexy Emel. I need you to strip naked now. I will chain you to the X-Frame and then we can start. "

"Will this hurt Miss M?"

"Of course sweetie. That's the point. At times life is painful. It's how we learn to deal with it, manage it that counts. As a BDSM Mistress, I would not ask a sub or a slave something I would not submit to myself. I will prove that to you later. For now, I need to explore your limits for pain. I can start to teach you how to manage it. Just as I was taught. By my Master but also by Simone. Yes, Simone. As a Domme sadism is not something she needs or requires to exercise on her slaves Kelley and Jennifer."

Michelle notices Emel's reaction. "Yes, Simone has two slaves. I guess everyone in BDSM has their own particular and very specific likes and desires. Finding out about them is part of the adventure and experience both. For Simone, her slave Kelley is not very masochistic. However, Jennifer is both, a masochist and a sadist. She has had Simone chained to this very same X-Frame. Her Mistress has let her explore her sadism. Do you understand Emel?"

"Yes, Miss M."

"Good. As I said you are a quick learner. My kink is also sadism. My slave Elizabeth is a masochist so we are a good match. Good also that my favourite type of girls is blonds like Elizabeth and you. I think it comes from having had Sophie as a friend for so very long. She is blond as well as you now know. It is strange though, that as long as I have known her and lived with her, I never had sexual longings for her. She may have had for me of course. But enduring friendship is what was always the most important thing, we did not need sex to complicate things. Sophie was always more extroverted anyway. I have always been an introvert, at least I used to be until I met Frank. How does being chained and vulnerable like this make you feel."

"Frank asks me similar questions. Now I am talking to you, and waiting I can feel my body relax, I no longer feel quite so afraid but I know you are going to hurt me right?"

"Yes so that will soon change for you, but yes it is good the anticipation is leaving you I guess impatient? For me, the sight of seeing you chained and vulnerable and what I am about to do to you makes me very wet, in particular in this PVC catsuit."

Michelle takes a cane from the rack and whips Emel's thighs.

"Owwwwwwwww!"

"Let's start by finding your starting pain Threshold, Emel. I imagine with your athletics training it might be quite high."

Emel screams out as the caning continues.

For the rest of the morning, Michelle plays with Emel in Room Zero, feeding her the isotonic drink as she drinks from the same bottle. Emel has not asked for her to stop which impresses Michelle.

"It's very important when doing this type of activity not to overwork any one part of the body overly much. The intention is to teach you about pain, not to mar your beautiful body in any way permanently. The naked body is a beautiful canvas to work on Emel.

But I promised too not to submit to anything I would not be prepared to experience and suffer myself so for now I will peel myself out of this suit but first I will unbuckle you so you can help me undress.

Once undressed Michelle kisses Emel. "I want to thank you for letting me test you like that Emel. I want the opportunity too to be tender and gentle with you too and make love to you but I don't know if you want that."

"My body hurts and aches, but you are right in my running I push through that. I would like us I think to have good sex. But I want to find out as you explained - this switch - to feel what it is like to switch roles."

Michelle has one further request after Emel has finished cuffing her to the X-Frame, ankles and wrists.

"I told you Emel my pain threshold is much, much greater than yours. For that reason I also want you to gag me. There are ball gags in that blue storage unit. Fetch one and put it on me."

Emel fits the ball gag. It feels strange for her, but equally exciting to see Michelle so helpless. She recognises why this idea of the switch can be so important in understanding things from the partners perspective. She thinks too of the jealousy she felt seeing Frank with Michelle at the racecourse. She selects the long red tassel whip. She looks at Michelle. "Are you sure you want me to do this Miss M?" Michelle nods.

Emel lashes Michelle across the tummy. Michelle barely flinches. She conjures up an image of Frank being with Michelle. With Frank being in her and on her, teaching her to use every orifice she possesses. Her tears fall as she whips over and over and cries out in frustration and closes her eyes where there appears to be a brief flash of her whole life before her as it dawns on her with the thought of Frank and the two weeks they shared just how desperately lonely she has felt for the majority of her life.

When her arm gives out with the sheer exhaustion of the flogging she sees the evidence against the breasts, belly and thighs of Michelle, her face though, in ecstasy, her eyes shut. Her body shuddering in what Emel realises is an orgasm. Still crying and shaking she fumbles with shaking fingers to undo the buckles of the ball gag. When she finally manages it and the ball gag falls to the floor she repeats over and over.."I am sorry Miss M. I am sorry. I am sorry."

"It's okay Emel, kiss me, enjoy me, as of right now, I belong to you and want you very badly, no I need you."

They kiss, slowly at first, but then more passionately. Emel's hands explore the bruised and tender flesh and whilst Michelle flinches at the touch, she encourages Emel to continue feeling and exploring her body. One of the early episodes with Frank returns to her.

"Touch follows desire. With my hands I touch you, I feel you, I get to know every inch you, every inch you will soon give to me, every fold, every curve, every ridge, you will open up to my touch like a flower, inviting me in. I TOUCH ALL OF YOU. I WANT ALL OF YOU.

At that moment, Emel understands what it feels like to be a Top. To be a Dominatrix, a Madam, A Miss E. To have a slave love you so completely. She spends what seems and the endless and timeless period just kissing and feeling Michelle, her fingers eventually exploring Michelle's cunt with fingers exploring and pushing in.

"Cum for me Michelle, cum for me." And she does.

When the moment or what feels like forever passes, she releases Michelle from her restraints. "Thank you Miss M for teaching me."

"No thank you Emel for being you, I know you released some deep hurt you have been hiding, has been locked up inside you, for goodness knows how long. I am happy it was me that did that for you. It's a lesson too. Pain is not all bad. As I said it is how you learn to deal with it. If you allow me. I will complete your training. It will be difficult but no one pushes themselves normally beyond what they feel comfortable and safe with. Often it is a great tragic event thrust upon us that helps us grow, we overcome and are stronger for it. Few can teach it, but it starts with trust.

"I trust you Miss M. I am strong enough."

"Well then. It's a good point to stop for today. I now know how to take you further. I will enjoy the process of taking you there, I need you to know it will give me great pleasure in doing so, but more importantly, is what it will give you. The strength and determination to endure, through anything. That is where I want you. That is where I need you."

Emel nods.

"There is one final thing I need to tell you. What happens in this room, this Room Zero, between the people who choose to scene here, remains in this Room. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do."

And she did. There were the sensibilities of others to consider. For Elizabeth. For Michelle and Miss M both and Emel herself. What she has learned about herself, and where it might take her, was the joy of her looking forward to her future.

For the next two days, the lessons in Room Zero continued with the increase in intensity both had agreed and signed up to. Emel's luggage had indeed been delivered on the second day by her associate Kelley and she took away a series of instructions drafted by Emel for what she was to do over the indeterminate period Emel would be away for.

Emel Aksoy is travelling business premier on the Eurostar alongside the beautiful Brunette Michelle Ryan who she also knows prefers these days to be referred to by her BDSM name Miss M. Michelle is a Domme and the third female travelling in the opulent carriage is Elizabeth Carmichael a beautiful blond and personal slave owned by Miss M. Emel has also experienced intense sexual episodes with Miss M and in their first encounter, she has let it be known to Emel that her favourite type of girl to enjoy sexually and intensely are beautiful young blonds like her and Elizabeth. Emel has been 'gifted' to Michelle by a man she knows as Professor Frank King.

As the comfortable train journey continues and the girls sip champagne that is served Michelle starts to explain to Emel the reason for the trip. With Elizabeth being a part of the story she listens quietly. Michelle explains the OVA game and alludes to the Americans but not by name. She explains about various criminal organisations she becomes aware of as she and Frank spend months at a time in different capital cities in Europe and indulging in many sexual trysts with others, some enabled with aid of the Ring of Domination but others purely by the personality and different ages.

The men interested in the younger Michelle, the ladies by the older distinguished Frank, in particular when he tells them he is a professor. At times they encounter elements of these criminal organisations who are engaged in the sexual trafficking of young women. Michelle is determined to do something about it. In particular when she hears from Simone about an approach to her organisation to try and discover how the girls for the OVA games were secured.

Over the next few years, she starts to piece together a network of contacts and at times uses the Ring of Domination on various key figures. It is at this point Frank and Michelle are not together for longer periods and the ownership of the Ring is placed in Michelle's hands.

Michelle also offers Elizabeth as her slave to Frank knowing she can satisfy his BDSM needs and although this works for six months, Elizabeth and Michelle are reunited and there is an agreement that for the 5 year period where they stay apart with Michelle's growing responsibility when she becomes a diplomat. Michelle agrees to allow Frank to borrow the Ring for brief periods where he can enjoy engaging couples or groups as they both did over eight years ago. The current period is at one of these cycles where the recruitment of Emel is orchestrated by Michelle for a specific purpose, to help her dismantle another new group she has become aware is operating in the practice of sex trafficking.

Emel is shocked to hear but understands and wants to support Michelle and Elizabeth's plan. Michelle explains they are travelling to Paris to meet another important recruit. The Eurostar train finally arrives at the Gare du Nord station.

PARIS APRIL 2021

Tinah hotel Paris

Michelle steps out of the taxi with Elizabeth and Emel following her. Elizabeth pays the taxi driver. "Merci, Bonjour."

Tinah hotel Paris. The last time Michelle was here was over 20 years ago. She remembers it like it was yesterday. Frank and Michelle had a time with the beautiful French woman Koralie Lemieux. A particularly intense time. Frank had already identified the particular ethnicity under the domination of the last of the seven gems the Beryl after the encounter with the beautiful African princess Alyssa Abebe. Koralie was to finally also help Michelle unlock the final mystery of the ring's operation.

She had asked Frank to leave and she had spent a final time with Koralie to explore her hunch and it had proved 100% she was right. The revelation extracted a heavy price but it was a burden Michelle had learned to live with. She completed and submitted her PhD theses a week later with the knowledge. She did not even discuss it with Frank but if he ever read her paper he would work it out. It was also at that juncture that she knew the owner of the Ring of Domination should rest with her. It was

Frank that had the insight and patience that such an artefact existed, and all from one fragment of translation from an archaic piece of Egyptian dialogue - 'And so Khem was finally successful. His worship to Min is complete. It was complete and with it his domination over the object of his desire. None could deny him and he went on to rule in secret wielding the ring and ruling behind the power of the throne. Queen Clarissa submitted and he was long in power though he was never accounted amongst those that were to be reborn.'

Sometimes a price is worth paying.

The three ladies enter the hotel lobby and follow Michelle into the bar area which is up a flight of stairs on the first floor. They see a redhead sitting in the bar wearing a red dress and looking quite lonely.

"Elizabeth, Emel let me introduce you to Meral Duzgun. She is going to be helping us to put an end to her three brother's evil, deplorable and disgusting little operation."

THE END of Rod Adventures -- the novel.

Author note: This is the final part for this story arc. A new story arc The Adventures of Miss M which is intended to use a more reader involved image, animated scenes and text based format has parts already written.

Thanks for reading.

1...345678