Rod Adventures Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Cavil smiles as he leaves and gets in his car to go to work. "Be safe little one. Have a long and happy life." A reference to Emel.

2

Desire escapes to England, academic education, on the path leading to sexual enlightenment.

The Askary bus station runs trains through to Paris but takes almost 2 days. Emel is beginning to regret not deciding to fly but with what has happened she is just happy to be free. It is October so not so warm and she has to bear travelling in just one set of clothes. She is grateful finally to be on the Eurostar train from Paris Gare du Nord to London St. Pancras and mercifully only another few hours travelling. She manages time to find a small boutique that sells clothes and buys some underwear. She has not been able to shower but buys some deodorant and wet face wipes to freshen up and change into clean underwear and feels fresher at least. Jeans are a good travel choice.

The train to London is air-conditioned and she smiles at the conductor who checks her ticket. She arrives in London and checks her diary for details of the bus she needs and details for her accommodation in Manchester Gardens where she will start her new life. She has already looked at securing employment and has an application for an Assistant Conference and Events Manager. Little does she know this will ultimately lead her to a connection with Devereaux Events and set her on her current trajectory back in premier business class on the Eurostar with the two other ladies. It does not seem like over three years ago since she arrived in England. They are offered drinks, champagne, and she takes one as she tries to tune back into the conversation with Miss M - Michelle discussing some details of the important project Emel is to be introduced to.

Manchester Gardens is very nice accommodation and better than the previous flat Emel rented in Askary. In particular, it is not so built up. There is a lot of green parks around, a feature of England she enjoys very much the more she moves around and travels.

Another aspect of life that Emel never really got the time to explore when she was younger was an interest in sport and fitness. She enjoys the fact that at the Manchester Metropolitan University they ensure for all students that Wednesday afternoons are clear of lectures and they encourage students to take up a sport. As still very much a private person enjoying her own company Emel is not interested in team sports but discovers she enjoys the discipline of athletics and in particular middle distance running where she excels at the 800m and 1500m distances so joins the athletics team and becomes one of their best middle-distance runners.

She now has friends from the team and some of the classmates from her course but she does not get involved in any socialising and parties with them preferring to devote her time to her job, her studies and her solo running practice and signs up for the Greater Manchester Marathon the UK's flattest and fastest course. Training for that absorbs any spare time she has.

She does secure the part-time employment she applies for so can comfortably support herself with accommodation and student fees and books and adds to the decent amount of savings she has already saved with her previous employment and the money from her father.

Into her second year of studying and doing well, she considers if she should look for another flat but the accommodation suits the campus so she decides to leave it for at least a year. Her father has been in touch and is pleased she is happy. Towards the end of her second year and as her exams are approaching she receives an unsolicited message from another Event Management organisation called Devereaux Events Management. She reads up about the founder Simone Devereaux who started as an Events Management organiser for hospitality including two famous English pubs but expanded into corporate and sporting Events Management. Her latest headhunting is looking for a young candidate looking to help start and manage some local events for one of England's premier racecourses, Chelmsford City Racecourse. Reopened in 2015 it serves as a premier destination for a variety of race-day events such as Ladies Day which has seen many music concerts.

Emel is very excited and inquires and it seems it will not interfere with the college course that she is due to complete next year. She will need to move and closer to London which is attractive to her in the heart of Essex.

Emel has a meeting in the Manchester Metropolitan University library with Simone Devereaux, Simone taking time out of her busy schedule to meet with Emel at the University. She is keen to secure this key hire and experience tells her that Emel is perfect for the role and knows it will give her the challenge she hopes she has the ambition for to develop her skillsets. Emel dresses smartly in a tight white fitting blouse and a grey thin pencil skirt. Her time on the athletic circuit gives her a very athletic and trim physique. Simone is dressed in a blue designer Versace chiffon dress that accentuates both her physique and her stunning deep sapphire blue eyes.

"Thanks for meeting me, Emel. How are your studies going?"

"Very well I am preparing for exams but my tutors are happy with my progress."

"That's good to hear Emel. How much do you know about the Devereaux Events Management organisation?"

"Founded by yourself in 2000. Initially focused on running hospitality themed based nights in pubs in Southampton and Portsmouth. Acquired another events management company that provided corporate and business corporate events. Currently in the top 5 organisations providing hospitality and corporate event management in the UK."

"Impressive! You have done your homework."

"Since coming to live in England I study hard. I am very impressed with your achievements and it would be an honour if I can learn from you."

"Yes, that is what I have in mind. I think you will be perfect. I will like to challenge and push you but the rewards are worth it. Remind me you are due to complete your second year of the MSc degree in International Tourism and hospitality management?"

"Yes, the third year is to find a placement. I work for a small events management company now when I am not studying... they are small though...."

"Yes, I can stop you there Emel. I would like to offer you a placement for your third year. It will however mean you locating to Essex. I have just secured an exciting new contract and need a Principal with experience to manage it. How does that sound?"

"Yes, that sounds well... perfect. I am very happy. Yes, I like to see new places in England. I rent here so can move. When will this be from please."

"It will be around three months from now. That means it should not interfere with your exams. To let you know I normally assign an associate to work one to one with my principals. I have a great and experienced associate Kelley Summers that I will pair you with. I will leave you both business cards. When you have time give Kelley a call and she will discuss details for bringing you on board. You are going to do great things for the Devereaux corporation, Emel. I can feel it. I am sorry I need to go for another appointment."

Simone stands and kisses Emel. Not a simple peck but a long lingering one on the lips. Emel feels a nice warm feeling tingle in her cunt. She has to resist the temptation to put her hands between her legs and relieve the beautiful itch the kiss has ignited. She looks around the library but everyone else is busy reading or occupied. Emel feels just a little regret that no one has witnessed the kiss between them. Emel has not had a sexual encounter although she learns how to please herself with her fingers. She wonders why the thought of having someone watch her kiss with Simone excites her as much as it does.

Simone had already disappeared from view after walking out of the library entrance doors. Emel looks at the two business cards that Simone has left her. Later in the evening back in her flat Emel lies naked in bed and for the first time in a few weeks pleasures herself with her fingers as she recalls the taste, smells and looks of the beautiful Simone Devereaux as she has an image for some reason of her dressed in black underwear bra, stockings and suspenders wearing black leather knee-length boots sitting on a chair and watching the two of them kiss. She has an incredible climax as she imagines Simone fingers fingering and pushing deep into her cunt and in her deep voice telling her "You are going to do great things for the Devereaux corporation, Emel. I can feel it."

Emel focuses on her exams. She decides to call Simone's associate Kelley Summers.

"Hello, this is Emel Aksoy. Simone Devereaux gave me your card. I will be finished with the university term in two weeks. I have a long break before return so want to know the best thing for coming down to visit how do you say Esss ex. Sorry, my English?"

"Oh hi, Emel. I was expecting to hear from you. Simone has told me to arrange for you to come down and she has asked me to arrange for a flat for you to live in whilst we can discuss what you want to do long term, rent or buy. I can arrange transport for you too and will arrange for you to visit the client at one of their events. This will give you a great opportunity to meet the important people you will be working with. Don't worry I will give you all the support you need to get off to a flying start. I can't wait to meet you in person. I will let Simone know you reached out to me. You are Turkish I understand but your English is excellent Emel. Do you have both a contact number and email contact I can send you the details once I have arranged things? Just let me note down the date you are free from.... Yes, I have that. Be in touch soon I have your details now. That's wonderful. Have a great day. Bye-bye."

3

Desire's business ambition, the sexual thrill of horsepower, bad decisions.

Emel is now living in a nice rented flat in Braintree Essex that Kelley had arranged as promised. She has completed her exams so is looking forward to a break and the change of scenery down in Essex is a welcome contrast to the more built-up areas of Manchester. True to her word Kelley looks after Emel to have her settle in and chauffeurs her to some of the key locations and in particular showing her where the Chelmsford City Racecourse is.

She does not let the grass grow under her feet when a week or so later Simone, Kelley and Emel have their first business meeting where the scale and size of the principal role are laid bare. The main big event for Emel to cut her teeth on is the ladies day event. The various elements of the event including the concert were explained with several videos and slide shows from previous events.

"This is your event to plan and manage now Emel," said Simone watching her reaction. "I will be with you every step of the way", added Kelley, reassuringly.

"You have full access to my contacts Rolodex and I can let you know what the budget is for the event, I can tell you it is quite generous but the main objective is the quality of the experience for the event audience. It has to be something that takes their breath away and is memorable. The racing itself adds energy to the place that you have to be at to understand. Think of your best live concert experience and amplify that." Simone paused. "I apologise Emel dear I forget you are so young. Why would you have something to compare it to? Never mind there is a lot of time yet to go and for sure we will get you to experience a race day so you get a good feeling of the atmosphere.

Like I said I have every confidence in you. I will also be on speed dial so whilst Kelley will be your main support I will be available if you need to discuss anything at all. Over the next week, Kelley will introduce you to all the key people that help run these big events here. You will need to rely on them to help you make a great event. Planning of course is everything but I want your artistic vision, your heart and your soul. This will be your baby. This will be by far the biggest event to date you have organised and managed at the level of detail you know you need to make it not just successful but exceptional. I ask a lot of you but I do for all my girls don't I pet."

"Yes Madam". Kelley walks over to Simone and gives her a long lingering kiss. Kelley is wearing a skin-tight white mini dress and Simone is dressed in a black PVC catsuit.

"Oh, we are both lesbians. Kelley is one of my subs and I am her Mistress. We are open and honest here Emel. I hope that is okay."

Emel blushes but like the meeting in the library she is also very turned on.

"Of course Simone... I mean Madam..... Mistress... "

"Don't worry Emel. I know I have that effect on people. Just be yourself but be open and honest too."

It was fair to say that the days until Emel's first actual race meeting some 3 weeks later were a blur for her. Her mind had not stopped thinking about the overt sapphic kiss between Simone and Kelley. Her nights that followed were broken with awakening to sweat-drenched sheets and the wet and erotic dreams she had with various iterations of the three of them Emel, Simone and Kelley naked or watching two or all three making endless love to each other. She awoke more than once during these encounters with the words Mistress being called out. She recognised that it was sexual frustration that she had never had an outlet for before.

It is after moving to Braintree she meets her first boyfriend Mesut Teke. Mesut is also Turkish so the first person that Emel finally thinks she can trust and will understand her heritage. Mesut means joy or pleasure in her native language so she feels Mesut will match her desire and the meaning of her name. As Emel will learn both pleasure and desire will both feature in her life with all its different meanings and connotations as she is about to discover.

The first meeting with Mesut comes about arising from the series of meetings that Kelley organises to plug Emel into the Racecourse staff and key people she needs to spend much time with. One such key individual was the lighting coordinator. The racecourse itself is floodlit so that races in poor lighting or later in the year can still be held. For the big music concerts, there is also a sophisticated computer electronics console managing the optimal lighting for these events. The lighting and effects director was busy with other projects but as it was essential for Emel to understand this and not lose time the operations lighting engineer Mesut Teke is asked to stand in.

Emel spent the next few weeks meeting with various people and finally had her opportunity to experience her first racing event at the racecourse. She realises now the comments that Simone had mentioned about the energy and power that was generated by such an event. There is something that excites her about 12 horses thundering around a race track and once someone points out to her that horse racing is the second most-watched spectator sport in England after football she knows she has landed an incredible opportunity. Emel inevitably ends up with Mesut. She often has conversations about him with Kelley but she knows Kelley was not necessarily impartial with her sexual tastes. She still is reserved and not head over heels with Mesut. She needs him to be patient and he so far appears to be. She has a decision over the rented flat but wants to buy, her salary certainly makes it affordable. She does like her own space though so although Mesut has his own purchased flat she spends time with him equally between the two flats.

They have not been intimate yet and she is still a virgin and approaching her 20th birthday. Mesut has arranged a weekend away and has bought Emel a sexy white underwear set. He has made his mind up that this weekend will be the time he is going to get Emel into bed, something he has been aching for since he first laid eyes on her beautiful toned body and those inviting full lips. Mesut has had other girls, mostly one night stands. He wants girls, for one thing, sex. He decides though he will make a serious play for Emel he is starting to get frustrated about his lack of sex.

In the bedroom, he waits for Emel to change into the underwear he has bought for her. She is wearing it and some high heel shoes and her favourite set of bracelets on her left wrist.

"You are beautiful Emel."

"Thank you, Mesut for the beautiful gifts, for this nice trip."

"I want to have sex with you, Emel."

"I know you do. I know you have been patient with me. I think I am ready. I think you know you will be my first. I am still a virgin."

"I know you are. I think like the meanings of our names pleasure and desire so I will show you how to give me pleasure."

Mesut strips and approaches Emel.

"I like a girl who knows what to do with her mouth. Open up."

It seemed like an order but Emel plays along. Mesut pushes his semi-erect cock into her mouth and grips her hair.

"I want you to taste me."

Emel takes hold of the base of his cock with her right hand and starts to suck. She tasted the salty pre cum and does not find it too unpleasant.

'Mmmmm deeper Emel." Mesut takes a tighter grip of the fist of hair he already holds and pushes himself further into her mouth. Emel pushes back with the flat of her other hand against his thrusting hips so she has time to adjust. She brings her tongue into play.

"Oh yes, baby that's it."

Satisfied that Emel can take him deep and is using her tongue and lips well he continues the face fuck he has wanted to have with her for so long.

Eventually, Mesut cums in her mouth without warning or ceremony and she has no option but to swallow.

"Mmmmm that was perfect baby."

"I am pleased I could please you Mesut but could you be a little more considerate of me next time!"

Mesut kisses her on the lips and can taste himself on her lips.

"I am so sorry Emel. I just have wanted you so badly."

"It's okay Emel. This is just new for me. I want to do the right thing."

Emel looks at him, she could see the lust in his eyes, was this the desire? She guesses so.

Mesut pulls down her panties.

"Your first time it will hurt but I will try and ease into it. There may be some blood but that's normal. I will start slow but when you adjust for me I can go faster."

"Okay."

Emel flinches as she feels Mesut's tip part the lips of her vulva and pushes in.

"Aaahh"

"It's okay Emel. This is where it may get quite painful."

Mesut pushes in further until he hit the barrier he is expecting. It also feels great that Emel is so wonderfully tight. He can see and appreciate her physique from all the running he knows she does.

"Ooooohhhhhh!"

Mesut breaks through then takes it slow to let her adjust to him.

"Is it better?"

"It's easing. It's okay. I never knew my first time might be like this."

"Let me take it slow now, you let me know when it starts to feel better."

"Okay."

Mesut begins to slowly fuck into her, his eyes looking at her face.

"It's getting easier."

"Good".

Emel's body starts to react and create arousal fluid, oddly it is her thinking about Simone and Kelley's kiss that eases things. She is looking at Mesut's face as he takes her expression as the lust for him. He took his lips to hers and started french kissing her and using his hands to squeeze her firm breasts as he starts to fuck harder into her in earnest.

After the initial sex session, Emel starts to enjoy sex more, at least she can start enjoying what she has felt when she pleasures herself. Her focus is again on her work and they meet about twice a week, sometimes at his flat, sometimes at hers. Emel is sure however that Mesut is not the one. Sex becomes very boring in her mind. Mesut wants a blow job and likes to fuck her hard. She gets some pleasure but realises they are using each other, she learns the expression "friends with benefits" and accepts for now it is working for both of them.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
123456...8