Rod Adventures Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very excited. I am wet. I am eager for you to take me, Professor."

"This foreplay is just beginning and you will need to be patient. I walk behind you to look at your naked back. Your hair down to practically the small of your back. The cleft of your buttocks and I know between them your anus and the portal and passage into your tight and fantastic rectum which I look forward to pushing into and enjoying the different sensations when I take you back there for the first time. Your thighs and rear of your toned calves to your heels completed the journey. I enjoy seeing all you are Emel and all you will soon give me sexually. How do you feel?"

"Oh, god Professor. Incredibly turned on. I want to relieve this itch that has built up but I know you don't want me to."

"Correct Emel but I want to continue to build up a deep need in you to want me."

"I understand what you are doing Professor. I will learn as you want me to be patient but will ache for you when you know the time is right."

"Touch follows desire. With my hands I touch you, I feel you, I get to know every inch you, every inch you will soon give to me, every fold, every curve, every ridge, you will open up to my touch like a flower, inviting me in. I TOUCH ALL OF YOU. I WANT ALL OF YOU. How does this make you feel Emel?"

"Oh, goodness Professor. What you do to me, how you make me feel, how you make me wait."

Frank walks around to Emel's front. He takes his index finger and traces it from the top of her forehead, her naked body is hot to touch, there is a slight breeze of warm air coming in through the window. He traces his finger down the bridge of her nose, to her philtrum, stops at her lips, Emel sighs and parts her lips and lets the finger push into her mouth, she lets out a moan, "ohhhhh".

"I want to explore further in here later with my cock, let it explore deep". Frank's finger pulls slowly pulls out of her mouth, trails down her chin, to her neck, he can feel the involuntary swallow of the Adam's apple as Emel moans again. Frank brings his hands into play, cupping both her breasts. "My cock wants to tit fuck between these fabulous breasts, cum and squirt on your face and chin, make you realise what my desire for you brings out." His hands cup and squeeze her breasts.

"You are beautiful Emel and will want to give all of yourself to me, every inch and curve."

"Yessss Professor... Mmmmm".

His fingers caress and squeeze her nipples.

"Oh my god... oh my god."

The hands move down her body palms flat, feathering down both sides of her body.

"You are so very beautiful Emel, and you will give all of yourself to me."

"Yes Professor."

Frank's hands move down to her hips, the hands cupping the sides, bringing his hands to her buttocks, giving them a light squeeze.

"All of your beautiful body Emel you will give to me."

"Mmmmmmm oh yes Professor. I want to, I need to".

Frank's hands swipe from her ass cheeks to her sides and the front of her pelvis both smoothing down to the front of her pelvis, his left-hand smooths flat down her left top thigh, the other moves to her cunt. He feels her wetness, smells her sex. Emel moans as his middle finger enters her easily.

"You have been patient long enough Emel. My cock cannot wait to bring you to orgasm later but for now, my finger will give you the release you need."

"Mmmmmm oh yes yes yes...." Frank brings Emel to the climax that has been building inside her for the past five minutes. She orgasms loudly.

Following her orgasm, Frank's hands continue down the rest of the front of her body. The hands finish at her ankles and both palms rest palm down on the tops of her feet.

"Touch follows desire. With my hands I touch you, I feel you, I get to know every inch you, every inch you will soon give to me, every fold, every curve, every ridge, you will open up to my touch like a flower, inviting me in. I TOUCH ALL OF YOU. I WANT ALL OF YOU. Tell me again Emel how does this make you feel?"

"I can't describe in words Professor. I don't know what you are doing to me but I don't want you to stop."

Frank stands and walks behind Emel again and starts with one palm massaging the back of her neck.

"How does that make you feel Emel?"

"Mmmm wonderful, relaxing."

Frank smooths both palms down Emel's back and smooths and presses an impromptu standing back massage.

"Mmmmmmm that is nice."

Frank stops and continues and puts his hands on her ass.

"You have an incredible ass Emel. Your running just works so beautifully to give you this incredible body". Frank is prepared for this final orifice and takes a bottle of anal lube from the hold-all and squeezes some onto his finger. He pushes it between her tight ass cheeks and opens up her anus and pushes in.

"I know this is your only virgin orifice, Emel. Later towards the end of this training, I look forward to my cock being the first to have a nice long first anal sex session with you and letting you experience what an anal climax feels like."

"I know with you Professor it will feel right so I am looking forward to the experience."

Frank finishes his lengthy session of foreplay with his touch session.

"Touch follows desire. With my hands I touch you, I feel you, I get to know every inch you, every inch you will soon give to me, every fold, every curve, every ridge, you will open up to my touch like a flower, inviting me in. I TOUCH ALL OF YOU. I WANT ALL OF YOU."

Frank finally unties the blindfold.

"How do you like my version of foreplay Emel?"

"I like it a lot. I never thought I could be so turned on by words alone."

"You got the sentiment though too. The power and meaning of the words?"

"Yes perfectly. I have never had a desire so completely focused. I never would have imagined it far less felt it. It makes me feel... I can't describe it. I don't have the right words in English."

"You remember you said to me." "I will give all of myself to you. I want to learn."

"Yes."

"At the time I don't think you have understood what I meant in asking that question. By now I am sure you do."

Emel smiles and Kisses Frank.

"I can't wait to have sex with you, Emel, fully and properly for the first time."

"I can't wait either. I am very excited to be spending these last two weeks with you."

"Neither of us can wait it seems". Frank laughs. "But let's take lunch and enjoy this lovely resort for a time. You can put your fabulous swimsuit back on. I will change into something more suitable."

Frank picks up the red silk start from the bed.

"Oh, and you will need to wear this again when we do have sex. But now you understand why?"

"Yes. The number, the imbalance. Odd is erotic, sexy. The blindfold was but now I know there is more than just that behind it."

"I have always been blessed with having great students to teach. You my beautiful girl are no exception."

"Thank you. Now my time to teach you. Let me show you around the resort and some of the best places to eat lunch."

With both dressed Emel takes Frank by the hand and leads him out onto the pool area and heads towards the beach.

It was a different and more confident Emel that returned after the 5-hour tour and both lunch and later dinner at two of her favourite restaurants. When they return it is around 9 pm local time so still the evening is young.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Professor?" She asks. "It was enjoyable to have such pleasant male company. You are such good company."

"You are the perfect host Emel. An excellent tour guide too."

"I do come out of my shell. After all, I am a senior Principal for the Devereaux corporation. Hospitality and good food and wine is my speciality. I am confident and assertive, maybe a side of me you have not yet seen. I am looking forward as I said to spending the rest of my visit to this beautiful resort with you by my side and sharing my bed at night. Do you fancy a drink in the bar?"

"Have a few bottles of wine and some fruit and water sent to your suite."

"Let's go in and freshen up. You can join me in the jacuzzi if you wish."

They both go into the apartment complex.

"I want to have sex with you, Professor."

"We certainly will but you will play within the rules too. You are right we do have time to explore."

"I am curious what else you have in the hold-all. The handcuffs you mentioned, the gag? It excites me to imagine."

"Imagination is key to good sex Emel. That and a partner with experience".

They both shower and lie in bathrobes on the big bed propped up by pillows and are naked underneath them sipping a good bottle of red wine and eating an occasional piece of fruit as they talk.

"There will be time to start our lovemaking so I will get the red blindfold. I have some other items I will need to enjoy our lovemaking but it will start with you on your knees naked."

"I want you to think of this as a DO-OVER for you Emel. I want you to feel and think if you were still a virgin again and give all of yourself to me for the first time. Here is what I want you to know about what I was thinking when I first saw you walk into the cafe."

He stands very close to her and whispers "I want to be on you and in you teaching you to use every opening you possess to want to understand how to please me. Think of that as I now finally will show you exactly what that means for the next three hours."

Frank takes out the red silk scarf and also three coloured hair scrunches - a white one, a red one and a black one. He smiles when he sees Emel's reaction and puts a finger shhhh sign before she asks any question.

"All will be revealed. First, before I blindfold you again I want you to fix your hair into a single ponytail using this." He passed her the white hair scrunch."

Frank blindfolds her with the red silk scarf after she fixes her hair as instructed.

"Now I want you to use your mouth on me. I will not touch or direct you or speak. This is all you Emel. This is the first example of being on you and in you and teaching you to use the first of the openings you possess"

On her knees and blindfold Emel takes Frank in her mouth and sucks him down to his root. She massages his scrotum with her right hand and holds her position with his cock deep in her throat for five minutes flaring her nostrils so she can breathe. Frank moans.

She finally pulls her mouth back up the erect cock and uses her left hand to slowly wank as she continues to suck slowly up and down. Emel then starts to use her tongue licking the tip and savouring the taste of the salty pre-cum and then flicks and licks along the length while continuing the slow wank. Frank is regretting his hands-off stance as he so wants to touch her but resists. Emel takes him in her mouth again starts slowly sucking again but sucks faster and harder and finally Frank cums in her mouth and she continues to suck and swallows his seed. She finally takes his flaccid cock from her mouth. Frank takes both her hands and lifts her to her feet. He kisses her and can taste himself on her lips. He removes the blindfold. She smiles warmly at him.

"Don't tease." Frank smiles back. "You know how it was. Frank takes her for a long French kiss.

"Time for a switch." Frank passes her the blindfold. "I want to put you in control. I want you to fuck me. You direct how this goes. All I will tell you is I do enjoy it when your hair is worn in a ponytail but remove the white hair scrunch. It's your choice how you wear your hair but if you do decide to fix it in a ponytail use the red hair scrunch this time, but blindfold me first so I will not know until you are done taking your pleasure from me what your choice is."

"Remember too, this the second of being on you, in you, teaching you to use every opening you possess to learn how to please me."

Emel takes the blindfold and tied it around Frank eyes and leads him to the bed and makes him lie down. "I am going to get ready for you Frank." She goes to her wardrobe and takes out a pair of red high heels and slips them on. She looks at her loose hair in the mirror, she picks up the red hair scrunch and considers, she chooses and returns to the bed.

"I am ready".

She climbs onto the bed and straddles him, taking his semi-erect cock in her hand she is already wet with anticipation and sees him lying there blindfolded and ready for her. She eases onto his cock and he gets hard as he feels his tip glide into the warm and slippery space inside her. She loves the sensation as she pushes down and begins to fuck him. She is in complete control of this man and plans to enjoy him.

"Do you like that Frank" she purrs as she begins to fuck him rocking her cunt up and down on the hard cock. Frank simply moans as she gets into the sensations in her groin and clit as she rides him faster. "Mmmmmm yes you feel so good." Emel has her first orgasm writhing on the cock but she knows she is just getting started. The exercise with the walk, the food and her natural libido and youth is enjoying her first genuine pleasurable sex. She knows she could easily get addicted to this and it is making her for the first time if a male sexual partner is what she is looking for although she knows her first-hand experiences in that department are drastically different like chalk and cheese.

Frank is holding out well and she knows she has emptied him from the previous oral sex and assumes he will take longer to recover given his age but he still seems pretty fit. She achieves her second orgasm fucking him. She can hear she is pleasing him too.

She changes position leaning back into it and placing both palms onto his thighs, her long hair falling down her back as she continues to fuck. Her third orgasm is close and she can feel he is getting close too. She badly wants him to cum in her as the last orgasm ends and she builds up to a fourth. She thinks about the racecourse meeting and the thunderous sound of horse muscle hooves pounding the Earth and reaches her fourth climax just as Frank starts to cum inside her.

When they finish and Frank has the blindfold removed he can see Emel is wearing her hair in a ponytail tied with the red hair scrunch.

"I wish I could have seen you fucking me like a fine racehorse with that lovely ponytail swinging. I guess I should be thankful you did not have a riding crop to use on me. How many furlongs were you riding me over?"

"My god Frank that was a four-furlong race for me if you know what I mean. As for the crop don't tell me you have one in that hold-all."

Frank produced a riding crop from the hold-all.

"God, you do as well."

"It was intended as a surprise gift for you. It's a signed one by a top jockey. It took me a while to find it."

"And yes, I do know what you mean. I heard you. I was hoping I was keeping up as a thoroughbred horse rather than an old clapped out nag. You were certainly the athlete you are in that race."

"I was certainly pleased with my mount." She took several slices of apple and fed them to Frank. "Good boy."

"I can certainly see you can be quite dominating Emel. I am seeing a new side of you. One I rather like."

"A side you seem to bring out in me Frank. Yes, when I am in the zone at work I need to be focused and very demanding."

"I assume you have no complaints about our sex being boring?""Are you kidding me right now?" Emel laughs.

"It might also make a fine sex toy for this fine filly I saw walking around the stable. She is of Turkish stock. I might like to break her in."

Frank walks over with the crop and gaves her a play full smack on the ass."

"Ow."

"How about it? I am going to call her Desire."

"Your funny Frank. That's one thing I like about you. You make me laugh."

"In all seriousness though I do need to break you in." Frank hands her the black hair scrunch. "Fix your hair in a ponytail again with this one." He says seriously. "Yes Professor." Frank walks over to her.

"That's perfect Emel. White for Oral, Red for Vaginal and Black for Anal." Frank ties the red blindfold around her eyes.

"Now the teaching continues with the third time I will be on you, in you, teaching you to use the third of your openings to know how to please me".

"Now I am going to fuck you up the ass Emel and show you my dominant side. I have been looking forward to this moment since I arrived. He takes the riding crop and taps it lightly a couple of times on her ass.

"Now is not the time to get into exploring if flagellation is one of your kinks, Emel. Hopefully, you can agree if you would like to try it while you are out here with me. But yes I do have handcuffs in the hold-all and am going to use them. How does that make you feel."

"Mmmmm hot Frank. I so enjoyed our last sex session. You continue to excite me and surprise me. I will be the good girl you want me to be."

Frank takes out a pair of handcuffs from the hold-all and places them on the bed. He walks Emel blindfold to the bed and takes some cushions to layout as he pushes her onto the bed and reaches for her left wrist pulling it behind her back while Emel gives him her right wrist. Frank cuffs her and takes the bottle of anal lube.

"I will oil you up, Emel. I will go gentle with you until you have adjusted to my length inside you. Then I am going to break this filly Desire in fully."

Frank pushes into Emel's lubed anus and thrusts a few times entering her fully.

"Mmmmmm good I think I have the measure of you now and the lube has done its work to ease the passage.

"Now Emel I want to be enjoying the fuck out of you in earnest. Now you will appreciate in particular why I like your hair in a ponytail. Come here. I am going to break filly Emel in."

Frank takes hold of her ponytail with his left hand as he begins to sodomise her. Emel moans out as he gets properly into her.

Frank spends a full thirty minutes sodomising her while pulling on her ponytail with a good firm grip.

"I can see I am halfway around the course, Emel. Can you hear the thunder of the hooves as I ride you hard?"Frank can her Emel moan out as he intensifies his enjoyment he feels fucking into the tight anal passage.

"I am taking you around the course again riding you for another furlong. It's nice and easy now in your ass, as a young horse Desire you are running well in the middle of the field. I can feel your love to be ridden well by an experienced jockey."

Emel moans out more in passion as the sensations in her bowels and the friction of the thrusting of her groin over and over against the surface of the bed excites her cunt.

"It's time for the home straight Desire, you are running in fifth place now. Time to pick up the pace."

Frank releases her hair and places both palms on her hips as he fucks harder and faster as he starts to hear her moans of pleasure increase as he builds up to his climax after over an hour of fucking her up the ass he eventually builds to his third ejaculation. He slows down still fucking into her as he emptied his seed in her bowels. Eventually, he slips out of her ass.

Emel recovers her breath after the intensity of the sexual experience.

"That was crazily intense Frank, the way you were commenting as if it was a real race, I am very visual and picture things and the race I was at and watching excited me and at the end, it felt like I was one of the horses as it crossed the finish line. It is an incredible new feeling but one I enjoyed. How did I finish?"

"We came third Emel and the commentators are singing the praises of this new filly Desire who has an incredible racing future ahead of her."

Emel's smile was wide and beaming. "I give credit to the jockey getting the best out of her."

After the intense three sex lessons, they both lie naked on the bed. Frank strokes her body lightly.

"It has been important to me that you enjoy the sex Emel, all of it. Not only that but you do now understand what it is and how it feels to give yourself completely to someone."

123456...8