Rod Adventures Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later both ladies walk together with their hand luggage to the aircraft.

"Oh thank you too Simone for the ticket to the Ladies Evening event, it is in two week's isn't it? Of course, you would know that Frank would be my plus one. I look forward to meeting your principal for the first time in person. And of course the presentation."

"Presentation?"

"Yes the presentation of Frank's gift to me."

"His gift?"

"Yes, his gift. It has been a tradition we have kept for these past few years. I don't get to see him often. I think you can probably relate to the successful corporate executive you are these days. Congratulations by the way. The Devereaux corporation is well respected.

You have already started expansions overseas. I can help with that. If you can remember Alyssa Abebe, the African princess, she was very very helpful with international ties and opening a lot of doors. So basically any close friend or associate of mine or indeed Frank's she will be invaluable."

"Thanks, Michelle, yes we have made a good start, just looking at the best locations and offices. We have a corporate plan. It's quite confidential currently but we can discuss it later on the flight. We can I think arrange for the strict privacy you may wish during those conversations."

"Yes of course. I am always security-minded these days. Very much so. You have to be. It's a necessity."

"Yes, on that final point before we board I am still curious about the gift."

"Oh that!", Michelle laughs. "He will make the gift of Emel to me. Knowing how much he will have enjoyed her fully sexually and no doubt opened her horizons already given the type of girl she is, Frank will know it's a gift I will very much enjoy making the best use of."

9

Ladies night, parting gift, mile-high sex.

The two weeks after returning from Barbados were pretty much full-on for Emel. At least she has managed to arrange the return flight to coincide with Frank's flight for the 8 hours plus duration. Frank is flying business class and Emel is happy to take the downgrade. It is funny of her to think that other than Kelley on her first two weeks of the break that Frank is the only other person she had spent a consistent period of time with. Whilst it is true she has been with Kelley who is much more outgoing and is always ready to party, Emel herself is not like that and she knows it. She thinks of what

Frank is teaching her and she realises she has the two sides of her persona. The business-focused one where she is very dominant and likes to be in charge, no she thinks, it's being in control that is important to her. But the submissive side, being blindfolded, being led. She questions briefly why she trusts Frank but answers her question as she looks at him sitting next to her. Frank has also taught her to be playful and surprising. Emel teasingly suggests they might like to join the mile high club and he smiles wickedly at her and they agree they will look for a good opportunity.

Frank has made the wise decision to have his hold-all taken as hold luggage rather than carry on luggage to avoid any embarrassing questions from a bag inspection, in particular with metal objects like the handcuffs. He takes in his jacket pocket two blindfolds, the red silk scarf and a black see-through one. He assumes they may be useful on the flight but airlines normally issue anyway but he prefers to have these to hand. When they find the opportunity, three hours into the flight she knows Frank well enough that he will want to add some 'extra' kinky dimension so they start with Frank wearing the red blindfold as Emel gives him oral sex, they swap the blindfold to Emel as he fucks her and as she expects Frank to leave no opening unexplored he blindfolds her for their final sex act.

Anal sex but with the black see-through blindfold Frank takes out. Anal sex is something Emel finds she enjoys, in particular, if her cunt is also stimulated by a cock or even her fingers. Emel is yet to discover or hope who a long term sexual partner will be but she suspects it is likely to be a female. It is something she discusses with Frank after they finally emerge from the mile-high sex session. It helps both sleep and relax for a few hours until the conversation turns to sexual partners. She is surprised to learn that Frank's numbers of partners are modest indeed and is slightly over 12 or so, he explains seven of those have come from relationships that were had to further research on the ring, he goes on to explain that the diamond gem which he explains represents blond female sexual partners accounts for the majority of woman he has had sex with but as he explains in part that is due to a large extent to the preference of his slave Michelle Ryan. She still finds it strange, to say the least, that Michelle can be both Domme and sub or slave.

Frank explains that the 'switch' as he terms it lets partners involved in a BDSM relationship experience things from each other's perspective and as Frank explains his Taoist philosophy with the seed of the black within the white and the converse as shown in the Tai Chi symbol is clear.

The discussion triggers the vivid recollection for Frank and in particular the number of beautiful women, some of who are students he has explored the actual usage of the ring while Michelle was focused on the research side, he runs through in his mind as he sleeps, the first gem, the Emerald discovered with the first interaction with the brunette student Michelle, the second the Diamond with her best and closest friend Sophie the blond, the third the Ruby discovery following the recruitment of the bar manageress Veronica the redhead, the fourth the Sapphire following the recruitment of the events manager Simone, another brunette but unusually with deep blue sapphire eyes normally associated with blonds and the diamond, the chance discovery of the fifth Amethyst by the chance visit of the beautiful Indian girl Zaina, the sixth another student and again by chance the Garnet with Mai-Yin the pretty oriental student class mate of Michelle in the class that Frank lectured both Michelle and Mai-Yin in and later Elizabeth Carmichael, another blond and Michelle's slave and the final discovery also by a chance encounter with the final gem the Beryl with the African princess Alyssa Abebe.

Together with the final research and PhD theses by Michelle during the first leg of the European break in Paris and completion of Michelle's doctorate the secrets of the mysterious, powerful and dangerous artefact had finally been understood.

She begins to realise and appreciate that nothing will ever feel boring in her sex life again with the numerous things Frank has taught her but in particular it shifts her thinking when it comes to her creative side which she recognises has always been a natural gift she has which is evident in the planning and execution for the forthcoming event.

She is looking forward to it and any nerves or doubts she may have had have been washed away with the last few weeks during the break.

The day of the event arrives and the weather is decent for the time of the year in England.

The opening is attended by the owner John Holmes who introduces Emel Aksoy of the Devereaux Corporation as the organiser of the event. There are around 750 attendees at the event so it is pretty much sold out.

"Thank you for attending this fabulous event. We hope you enjoy the racing and be lucky with your bets. We have fabulous entertainment lined up for you following the racing and the bar and restaurant you will be pleased to hear will stay open until 11 pm."

There was applause and cheers. The owner congratulates Emel with a kiss and leaves.

Emel is wearing a beautiful peach and gold designer dress with triangular shapes hugging and accentuating her beautiful figure with one section of concentric triangles suggestively positioned at her crotch, the dress is long and the hem sits just a few inches above her feet. She is wearing silver hoop earrings and her hair is worn loose.

She is joined by Simone and Kelley who come over to join her.

"Fantastic darling!" Simone gushes who is dressed in a short red dress with Kelley dressed in a stylish charcoal grey dress. They appear to be joined by another associate, a 5 feet Indian girl with a short red skirt and black sleeveless top. Emel kisses Kelley and thanks her for all her work. Simone is excited to see the kiss.

They move over to watch as the first race is underway and Emel can't help but smile and think of Filly Desire as the horses' race past her. She is also scanning the crowd as the party-goers catch her attention with congratulations and she thanks them. She keeps looking for the one person she is desperate to see. It is not until the third race is underway that she finally catches sight of him. Frank is with another beautiful brunette.

She sees Simone go over to them and they are in conversation. The winners of the latest race are being announced with a movement of people that hides briefly the group from her sight. She catches sight of him again and the anxiety she has been feeling passes. He walks towards her with a similar smile she knows well and feels suddenly another emotion, jealousy as the two approaches her. The woman is beautiful wearing a short black dress and a fashionable but unmistakable collar around her neck.

"Hey hi Filly Desire, sorry we are late. We got caught up in traffic."

"What Master Frank means to say is he did not want to let me out of the bedroom", this new companion announces. "Did you Master."

"Do you blame me, slave, for all the time we have been apart? I had to find other distractions."

"And my Master, is this beautiful thing one of them? With the way you address her, Filly Desire. I would dearly hope so."

"Let me introduce you to Emel Aksoy. She is the very capable lady we have to thank for tonight's event."

"Very pleased to meet you finally Emel. I have heard so much about you.

"I have heard a lot about you too. You are Michelle correct? Frank's slave?"

"Mmmmm yes, dear. I understand my Master has been educating you in some of our ways."

The tension between the two girls was palpable.

Emel approaches Frank and kisses him.

"Yes, he has."

"You are very beautiful Emel. Your parents named you well."

Michelle takes Emel by surprise and kisses her too, but makes it a long lingering one and openly uses the opportunity to explore Emel's curves through the sexy peach and gold fabric of her dress.

When they part Emel is taken aback by the kiss but recovers herself.

"Thank you, Michelle. I guess it is nice to finally meet you too."

Michelle takes Emel by the arm. "Let's go and watch these powerful animals in the next race. It's probably too late to put a bet on but I think there are two races after this one. You have been here before I assume?"

"I will go and get drinks." Says Frank.

"Yes. It was thrilling the first time I came."

"Did it make you wet?" Michelle stands closer to her and loops one finger in the hoop of an earring.

"I want to make you wet. Very wet." Michelle tugs at the earring a bit. Emel winces in pain.

"I look forward to completing your education, Emel. I am looking forward to teaching you all you are going to need to know about sadism and masochism through some very practical lessons."

Emel is barely breathing. Frank returns with the drinks.

"How are you girls getting on?" Frank holds out two drinks. Michelle takes her finger from the loop of the earring as Emel lets out a breath.

"We are getting on fabulously Frank. Thank you indeed for my wonderful gift."

"It's a pleasure, my slave. You know I would not let you down."

"Do you have a race card?" asks Michelle. Frank hands her and Emel one. Michelle stands behind Emel as she watches the finish of the fourth race. One arm around

Emel's waist pulling her close and another on her bottom.

"Are you good at picking winners Emel? Let me help teach you how to always win."

Emel puts her hand on Michelle's ass and gives her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, Mistress Michelle."

"It's Miss M sweetie. I can't wait to start your training tomorrow, we don't have much time as we have a train to catch that is already booked."

"Where are we travelling to Miss M?"

"Paris darling."

10

Return to Paris, painful lessons, Düzgün family recruit.

The Ladies night event was a roaring success with Emel's surprise music finale a memorable performance by Tokio Myers.

Simone, Kelley and the third associate had already left an hour before the end having said their goodbye's and congratulations to Emel. At the end of the night and leaving Frank, Michelle and Emel left the venue and walked to the car park. "Give your keys to Frank Emel. You are coming with me."

"But..." it was at that point Emel realised that Michelle was wearing the Ring of Domination. The Diamond gem shone."

"Yes Miss M." Emel handed Frank her car keys.

"We will not meet again Emel, probably for several years, but remember what you have learned from me and what I told you on the flight. You are very special Emel. Never forget."

"Thank you Professor..." Michelle fixed her with a stare. "I mean Master Frank. For everything."

"Be good to her Michelle. I mean it. She is as important to me as you are."

"Yes, Master Frank. I will. Thank you for gifting her to me. She is important. I will finish her education. She will be ready."

Frank nods. "Good. I trust you slave. Until the next five years."

"Of course Master. Until then."

Michelle walks Emel to her car. A white convertible M3.

"I assume you can arrange for your associate to pack a case for you for the trip?"

"Yes Miss M. When will be leaving for Paris?"

"In four days. I have three days to complete your training. It will be intense but it will be enough time. You are indeed special. A fast learner."

"Are you taking me to your apartment?"

"No. I seldom use it these days in the UK. It is in the City of Portsmouth where I have booked for the three of us to stay in the Invincible Hotel."

"The three of us? I thought you said you would not see Master Frank for five years?"

"Yes. I assume that surprises you. But there are reasons. We will be joined by my Slave Elizabeth Carmichael who will already have prepared things for our stay. There will be one or two people I want you to meet. One is the owner. He owns it jointly with Frank. It's late. Get in the car.

The drive is not too far from Essex but you need an early night. I want us to start early tomorrow."

On the drive to Portsmouth, the conversation continues between the pair.

"Excellent event by the way Emel. You organised it like a pro."

"Thank you Miss M. It is my first big account for Devereaux so I want it to be good."

"No worries there. It was professional to a tee. Attention to detail I like."

"I too. I was happy to get this job. It came to me, you understand?"

"You were headhunted. I know. You know the reason I know?"

"No. Tell me. Frank tell you?"

"No. Let me take this exit before I go wrong. The reason I know Emel is because it was me who headhunted you. I passed your details to Devereaux."

"Aman Tanrım! Apologies I slip into Turkish. Oh my god."

"I guess you have a lot to thank me for. But don't worry I know you will."

"So Simone Devereaux knows?"

"Yes. I felt you were a perfect fit. Your hospitality experience. Simone and I go back a long way. I did not recruit Simone back then, it was Frank, Sophie and Mike over twenty years ago.

You will meet Mike and Sophie both briefly. Sophie is one of my oldest and dearest friends. God, I can count on one hand the number of people I can say that about. I am sure in time you will add to that number Emel. After all, you are a student in some ways of Frank. We are only about 20 minutes away. I can fill you in on more details later. Okay?"

"Yes. Miss M., Are you Simone's boss?"

"Oh dear me no. Simone is her boss. Like me. We are peers I guess you would say. But as I have diplomatic status, you can guess I am above her, but that is not the way I think or operate."

The M3 arrives at the Invincible Hotel, which was formally a pub. Michelle parks the car.

It is early, 1.30 am. In the reception is a Man.

"Mike!" Michelle introduces Emel.

"I have her in room 7. Shall I let Elizabeth know you have arrived, we were not sure of when...."

"Yes please but tell her not to come down. Is Sophie about? I thought she might be on reception to greet us."

"She wanted to, but I said I wanted to meet you and just see how you are."

About twenty years ago, Mike had attempted to rape Michelle in the pot room of the bar. Fortunately, he had been interrupted by the bar manageress Veronica who had only recently just joined.

"I am fine Mike. I am happy if we can have the time with Sophie and you both but...."

Michelle glanced at Emel. "I will be busy."

"Understand."

"Is the code to Room Zero still the same?

"Yes. It's not been in use since you and Frank last scened in there."

"So you and Sophie..."

"No the bedroom suits us better these days."

"You are both good then? Still."

"Yes, Michelle. We are very good."

"Oh here is Sophie now." The two friends meet warmly and there is a brief introduction to Emel.

"You have to thank Sophie for selecting you, Emel. She is our headhunter. Among many other talents." Both girls kiss. Sophie and Emel. For now, Emel is used to the rapport between these groups of friends. The years of shared history. Michelle shows Emel to her room upstairs. "I will be about an hour."

It was an hour later and closer to 3 am. Michelle goes into room 7 where Emel has stripped from her dress and is in her underwear just peach panties and a white bathrobe.

Michelle enters with another female of similar age to her. She introduces another person to the beginning to be overwhelmed by Emel.

"Emel, for now, this is the last important person I need to introduce you to. This is my Slave, Elizabeth Carmichael."

"Pleased to meet you, Emel." At least Elizabeth does not try to kiss Emel, not that she would have minded.

Elizabeth is dressed in just pink underwear, presumably, she had just been in bed possibly given the hour.

"Mmmmm I need my slave to give me some release." Michelle who is still wearing her short black dress from the event casually strips off where it became apparent she is naked underneath.

"Don't mind us, Emel."

A naked Michelle, apart from the collar, reclines back on a two-seater couch in the room as Elizabeth kneels on the free seat and proceeds to eat out Michelle. Emel notices Michelle has a pierced belly stud, a diamond similar to hers. She finds herself getting aroused by the proximity of the sex act of Miss M and her slave. She sighs as she recalls her recent sex episode with Frank and the redhead Kateryna which seems like an aeon ago now.

Michelle has an orgasm and picks up her clothes and leads Elizabeth from the room telling her she will need a hard painfully strapping of her masochistic slave back in Elizabeth room.

"I hope the sounds you are probably going to hear from my slave will not disturb you so much. Breakfast is a 6 am. I don't want you to be late. I will start your training after that in the room at the end of the corridor."

When the door shuts Emel is finally alone. It is a feeling she has not experienced for some time and is sad about it. She climbs into the empty bed wearing just her peach panties. She is sexually charged and as she hears the first moans from the strapping of Elizabeth by her Mistress her fingers wander to a familiar place at her core and she moans softly as the noises continue and appear to increase in volume outside in Elizabeth's room 9.

1...345678