All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 21'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
nudedude03nudedude03over 1 year ago

Wow! What a jam packed chapter. Soooo much going on and soooo much unfinished. I’m still at the lake side with the ladies surrounding Jim. Hopefully there’s a chapter coming soon to answer all these cliffhangers.

aaronburraaronburrover 1 year agoAuthor

I think all male readers of the story would wish deeply to be at the lakeside, either cast as Jim or with the other naked fellas watching and being watched. Wonder if anyone noted I brought back Timmy and Veronica from Veronica Peeps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy has 37 stories but there are only really about 5 different stories. Most every story is just a repeat of previous stories with the sentences moved around. Come on man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! Poor Jim, hahaha! I hope we can see similar happen to Mark. He’s the hottest of the guys, and would love to see him get shaved! Hope for another update soon!

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

A big thumbs up, or just a little one, or to the side. My thumb doesn't bend backwards, or have veins.

Girls, Ladies time to woman up, and see what's up

forty46forty46over 1 year ago

THX Aaron for this new tale. Javier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of the Methodists ministers wife and the nude swimmers, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree. Those two nude fellas forced by the coach to walk up to the bleachers filled with females was one of the most erotic episodes in this riveting series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you very much, aaronburr.

I love your stories! I did really love them! Especially the parts with the ladies photogaphing nude boys. I can tell you: It is EMBARRASSING! But it is also EXCITING. As I have had own experiences with being photographed fully nude. It was bad weather and I went to a nude beach, undressed and walked alone along it. It was an exciting feeling. So you can imagine that my penis was erected even if I thought that I was alone. But suddenly I noticed a flash. When I looked I saw a dressed women with a camera showing in my direction. I went to her and asked her if she had photographed me naked. She affirmed it and told me that it was a had to toe picture with my erect penis. I was extremely embarrassed (but also excited even if it sounds strange) and asked her to delete the picture. But she denied. She told me that I have a real beautiful penis. Her girlfriends would surely be interested. She would keep it forever. I have never seen her again. While the embarressment has decreased excitement grows.

When I read your stories with females taking photographs of naked males I get extremely excited as I think about my photographer. I am very aroused thinking about the thinks she has done with my nude photos.

As I come from Germany I like how your German woman calls the penis. I remember a very old woman I met once in a while. We talked a lot and she liked to talk about naked men and their penis. I had the impression that she wanted to see me naked but I hadn't never done it. She always called him "Pimmel". It always excited me when she said Pimmel. She had a pronunciation with a very short "i" in it. When she died her daughter told me that she had several nude male pictures. Thinking about being naked in front of her excites me today. I regret that I have never done it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully looking forward to some fantastic small penis humiliation in the next story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very similar to previous chapters. I have to agree that the Rodney series is very redundant when it comes to content. At one point I stopped reading and skipped a few chapters. On return it was same-old same-old.

OmegaPointOmegaPointover 1 year ago

Aaron’s is the best CFNM by a wide margin. There is no other way to express my appreciation. I wish there were a leather bound, illustrated volume containing the entire saga. I would be first in line to have mine autographed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great return! Can’t wait to hear about the Christensen's party, imagine who is the biggest out of those boys, measure the boys, how embarrassing. bc obviously they’re at a boys swimming support party, they’ll have to be nude like when they are at a meet. No exceptions. I wonder if coach Compton has any punishments living with his mother! Don’t ever stop writing!

badbluebadblueover 1 year ago

I’d love to see you write more chapters in this and all your other stories. Especially the one in India with George Applewhite. Wish CFNM was universally enforced in real life. ;-)

cfnmlover348cfnmlover348about 1 year ago

pl continue with " days of raj"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good and funny episode especially at the beginning when the four women came to see discretetly a boy being shaved by a school classmate but I would have preferred that they did a complete inspection of the boys all lined up naked in the corridor in presence of course of the girls who would have been congratutaled after the inspection by the vice principal , the inspection would have been invasive with arms lifted up or crossed behind their necks, genitals and balls lifted and palpated by the four women and the worst and akward position which meaned all the boys standing in line and bending over a bench and spreading the cheeks of their buttocks to check if there was still some hairs in their anus area, along each side of the asshole, with also fondling and tapping of their buttocks and women fingers sliding all along the cleft from the shaft to the asshole while girls watched all the procedure and giggled.

I think also that you might give a more important place to doctor Speight : why she did perform her invasive exams to boys coming from an other shool before a swimming meet all in public in front of the female audience along the swimming pool to their great surprise !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good and funny episode especially at the beginning when the four women come to see discretetly a boy being shaved by a school classmate, but I would have preferred that they do a complete inspection of the boys all lined up naked in the corridor in presence of course of the girls who would have been congratutaled after the inspection by the vice principal, the inspection would have been invasive with arms lifted up or crossed behind their necks, genitals and balls lifted and palpated by the four women, and the worst and akward position which means all the boys standing in line turning around and bending over a bench and spreading the cheeks of their buttocks to let see if there was still some hairs in their anus area, along each side of the asshole, with also sqeezing, fondling and tapping of their buttocks by all four women and women's fingers sliding all along the cleft from the shaft to the asshole, while girls watched with a grin smile all the procedure and giggled a lot.

I think also that you might give a more important place to doctor Speight : why she does not perform an invasive exams to boys coming from an other shool before a swimming meet all in public in front of part of the female audience in a locker room equiped with a scale and a exam table or just in a corridor before the access of the swimming pool or even along the swimming pool facing all the female audience including girls classmates to their great surprise and total embarrassment since it would be the first time for them !

It could be also if you preferred it as more adpted in a large community gym adjacing to the swimming pool where girls wrre invited to come and to watch ass well as mothers and siblings accompanying the high school boys of that other school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue with this story :) Your're an amazing writer

mioelcidmioelcidabout 1 year ago

All of your stories are brilliantly written and highly erotic. I've been following them for years. It's a shame you write so infrequently.

Come on, cheer up.

Obviously I'm not the only one, just read the comments. Some packed with ideas almost as good as yours. Hahahahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thouroughly enjoyed this series, such a slow burn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent as always. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In these well-crafted stories the females are amused and titillated by the nakedness of 18-year-old males. That’s fine and dandy, but why do I not see – among all the enthusiastic comments – even a single one from a titillated female reader? Have I failed to spot it?

Vittorio Vittorossi

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story as always. When is the next one????

aaronburraaronburr12 months agoAuthor

Cumming soon.

Petra_USPetra_US12 months ago

A tantalizing set up for Laura Christensen's party! Surely some delicious and very public sph to come? Love how her mind works re Carl x

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stevie's Mom has an itch to scratch. Stevie keeps tempting his mom by running around naked and falling accidentally over her lap. His Mom playfully spanks him and tells him he's gonna get it, as she runs her hands over his bottom. Stevie wants his Mom to use to lotion she used before when her finger, "slipped" all the way in up to the knuckle and Stevie is wanting secretly to feel that again. Stevie's Mom isn't sure how right it is, because the feelings she has are making her want to use two fingers this time....then a candle. Then two candles...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous