Role Playing Ch. 17: Therapy

Story Info
Man need helps help.
2.2k words
4.36
2.6k
6
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING THERAPY

I sat back on the couch of the therapist's office. The therapist, a nice-looking woman in her 40's came into the office. She was a very attractive woman and I enjoyed talking to her. Actually, she was my wife, role-playing as a therapist.

"How are you Mr. Jackson?" She asked.

"I'm much better, thank you, doctor. You've helped me work through a number of issues relating to my childhood and it has helped me cope with the daily stresses of life."

"Are you still having panic attacks at work?"

"Yes, but not as frequently."

"And have your fears of rejection lessened?"

"Somewhat, but in certain situations, I freeze up and want to just run away."

She asked, "What type of situations cause you to act that way?"

I said, "Well, it's a little embarrassing to talk about."

She persisted. "Mr. Jackson, you have told me how you go into the fetal position and curl into a ball when you have your panic attacks at work, what could be more difficult to talk about?"

"Well." I reluctantly answered. "It has to do with sex."

She asked, "What is it? Do you have a limp dick; can't get it up?"

I said, "No, it's not that. If anything, I'm a little quick on the trigger."

"Hmm. Is that all?"

"Well, no. I haven't been able to stimulate my wife during sex."

"Oh, my! Has she told you that?"

"Well, she has let me know. After I finish, she usually rolls away from me and uses one of her vibrators to bring herself to orgasm."

"Some women are just harder to stimulate. It's common."

"Well, no. She slept with a few guys before I met her and she said she had fantastic sex and had multiple orgasms with them."

"How does that make you feel?"

"I'm embarrassed to say that it excites me. I get aroused."

"So, you get an erection when your wife tells you about having sex with other men."

"That's right." I meekly said.

"Have you ever watched her have sex with other men or have you done any swapping?" she asked.

"I think she has fooled around with other men, but I've never watched her or anything."

"Would you like to?"

"Boy, I don't know."

She went on, "Think about it. How would you feel watching another man put his penis in your wife's vagina."

I didn't respond so she went on. "Would you like to watch some other man fuck your wife? Would you like to see his dick sliding into her cunt? Would you like to see her come with another man's cock in her?" She paused and apologized for the language. "Pardon the language, but it's the type of vulgar language that comes to mind with many men when they think about such things.

I said, "I don't think I could handle the humiliation if my wife had an orgasm with another guy."

"How do you know she's not doing it? Maybe she's getting a little action while you are in your therapy sessions."

I was stunned and it added to my feeling of inadequacy.

Then she asked, "Do you prefer men?"

I immediately said "No."

"Your quick answer indicates some fear of being a homosexual. Tell me, do you get excited when you see another man's penis? Have you ever thought about giving another man fellatio or having someone put his penis in your anus?"

It was fancy, professional-like talk about some dirty things, cock-sucking and ass-fucking. Truthfully, neither was of interest to me and I told her so.

She steered the conversation in another direction. "There is no reason in the world why you shouldn't be able to satisfy your wife. Maybe you just need to learn a few things and approach her with more confidence. Women aren't turned-on by men with a quick trigger and who are wimps."

I nodded, but in a meek way.

She said, "Let's talk about some of the things you can do. First of all, is there anything defective with your equipment?"

"My equipment?" I asked.

"Does your penis work?" She clarified. "Get it out an let me examine it to see if there is anything wrong with it."

I was embarrassed, but I opened my fly and pulled out my little penis.

She said, "Take your pants off. I need to be able to see all of your sex organs."

I stood and removed my pants, then my shoes and finally my underwear. I was still wearing my shirt and my tie.

She pulled her chair closer to me and looked at my penis. She took it in her hand and turned it over, examining it. I was starting to get a little erect and I apologized.

She said, "Don't apologize. It's the natural reaction for a man to get an erection when a woman holds his penis in her hand. It would be abnormal if you didn't react." She rubbed my dick back and forth and said, "Get an erection for me. I want to see its expanded condition."

I shyly started to rub my hand on my dick. It was getting a little harder, but only a little.

She said, "Maybe you need to stimulation. Would you like to see my breasts?"

I nodded yes and she proceeded to remove her blouse then her bra. She had a really nice set of tits, with dimpled areolas and tight nipples topping them. My dick quickly got hard and she continued to examine my penis.

She had it in her hand and was holding it firmly, "This is a nice penis. I think any woman would enjoy having this inside her." She kept rubbing it. "Does this feel good?"

"Of course."

"Tell me, does your wife perform oral sex on you?"

I said, "Yes, but not often enough."

She laughed at my answer and then reverted to her counselor language.

"Do you perform oral sex on your wife?"

"Yes, on occasion."

She said, "I'll bet she would like it much more frequently."

"Noted." I said.

She said, "Do you know how to stimulate a woman? Do you know what your wife likes?"

I said, "Well, sure I do."

She said, "Maybe you just think you know. You should buy some sex manuals or something."

I said, "Maybe. I have a hard time understanding what they are talking about in those books. I watch porn, but my wife doesn't like to be treated like one of those porn actresses."

"Maybe I could show you a few things. You're my last patient today so we could take a little longer and it might help."

She stood up and reached under her skirt and pulled her pantyhose and her panties off. She sat right in front of me in her office chair and spread her legs apart, showing me her pussy.

"These are the female sex organs."

She pointed out a number of different features, using medical terms that I wasn't familiar with. I tried to repeat some of them, but acted confused. Truthfully, I was really enjoying looking at the pussy spread out in front of me and wasn't thinking about anything else.

She said, "Let me use some of the more common terms. This is the clitoris, or clit. These are the pussy lips and this is the vaginal opening."

I looked intently as she pointed out each feature.

"This is my public mound and you see my pubic hair. Does your wife shave?"

"My wife doesn't have a beard like I do." I protested.

She laughed "No, silly, does she shave her pussy?"

I understood, now and said, "No she doesn't, at least not that I know."

"Does she have a full wild bush or is it trimmed and neat?"

"It's more of a wild patch of hair."

She continued her description of the skin between her vagina and her anus. "This is the perineum." She said.

When she exposed her asshole (anus, she called it) I was greatly aroused, looking at her entire nether anatomy exposed and spread open in front of me. Her asshole was darker pink and the tiny hole was dark and mysterious.

She moved back to her pussy, "Put your finger here. It's a particularly sensitive spot."

I put my finger on her clitoris. She held my hand and moved my finger around, stimulating her.

"Do you feel my heat?" I nodded.

"Do you see how I am emitting fluid to lubricate my vagina. That makes it easier for a penis to slide in."

"I sure do. You are very warm down there and your skin glistens with the fluid from your vagina. How do you do that?"

She said, "I don't do that. Having a man with a nice hard penis looking at my private-parts stimulates me as a woman."

Then she took my hand and moved my fingers over her labia. "These are my pussy lips. They like to be touched."

She continued and put my fingers at her opening. She pushed on my hand and my fingers slid into her vagina.

"I've never done this to my wife. I can't believe how wet you are in there."

She said, "I'm really hot from having your fingers in me. Here, touch my anus."

She moved my hand to touch her little puckered anus.

"Have you ever had anal intercourse with your wife?"

"Gee. No I haven't (a white lie)." I said.

"I'll bet she would like it."

I pushed one of my fingers into her sphincter and she gasped when I did it.

"You are really good Mr. Jackson. I can't understand why you have not been able to bring your wife to orgasm. Have you given her oral sex?"

"I don't think she'd like that." I said (A whopper of a white lie. My wife loves getting eaten.)

"I think she might enjoy it. Try putting your tongue on my clitoris and see how it feels."

I'm no dummy. I pretended to be reluctant, but went to my knees and put my face into her crotch. I used my fingers to spread her open and I found her clit. When my tongue contacted her button, she pushed herself into my face. I licked and she instructed me to flick my tongue over her little jewel. She produced even more liquid.

"Now put your tongue inside me."

I acted confused and she clarified, "Stick your tongue in my vagina."

I still acted confused and she said "Eat my cunt, dammit!"

Now I understood. I licked her labia and pushed my tongue inside her juicy opening. She pumped her hips into me and then she gushed onto my face. She was exploding in an orgasm. She held my head into her and pumped her hips on my face. She was gasping and moaning. She came off of the chair and pinned my head to the floor. She was grinding her hips, getting all the pleasure she could out of my face and tongue on her cunt. She kept coming and my face was soaked with her sweet nectar. She poured more of her come onto my face and I eagerly lapped it up. I licked around the rim of her little asshole which excited her even more.

Then she pushed me onto my back and said, "Fuck me. Put your cock in me."

I was going to ask if it was appropriate for a therapist to have intercourse with a patient, but thought better of it when she mounted me and I felt her hot cunt slid down over my cock.

"Now, take you time and don't come until I do." She instructed me. She was very helpful, I thought.

I felt her coming all over my dick. I reached up and held her breasts in my hands, pinching her nipples. She approved of that, she said. She continued to ride me. I watched her face dissolve in pleasure when she came. I held out until she was easing off on her long orgasm, but then I blasted a pent-up load of cum into her spasming vagina.

As she finally started to calm down, "You try that on Mrs. Jackson and I guarantee she'll be satisfied."

"I may try it tonight." I said.

We got dressed and as I was getting ready to leave, I said, "You sure are a good therapist. I feel much better than I did when I came in here today."

She said, "It's all part of my training as a therapist."

I laughed and said, "I'll bet you got and 'A' in that class."

She said, "You are still not cured. You'll need more sessions. Next week, we can explore techniques involving anal intercourse."

I looked puzzled and she explained, "Next week, I'll show you how to fuck me in the ass."

When I got home, my wife was already there.

"How was your therapy session, dear?" She asked.

"Oh, the usual." I replied.

"Nothing special?"

"Naw." I barely had replied before she raised her hand to slap me.

I ducked and said, "There was one thing we discussed that I like to show you after supper."

She said, "Well good. I forgot to get dessert anyway."

I said, "You're going to be the dessert."

"Ooh, I can't wait. What did you learn at therapy?"

"I learned how to eat pussy. I'll show you. I'm going to eat your cunt until you come all over my face."

We skipped dinner and went right to our bedroom.